Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care Cat and Dog Food Recipe

Cat and Dog Food Recipe

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Post Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:22 pm

The below was posted in the JoS4Pets Yahoo Group by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... topics/472

I deleted the older pdf from the files section, as it wasn’t good. I was learning at that time and made mistakes. Feeding pets homemade food isn’t easy, but it is much healthier for them and does save vet bills, etc.

I feed my cats 2-3 times a day. The following seems to work well, as they all have been healthy.

Cats should never just have meat alone, they DO need grains and vegetables.

I use an oatmeal base. This is the filler. I cook it in either one or two batches and it is used daily.

Oatmeal*

Frozen sack of greens: either spinach or kale.

Frozen sack of carrots [these should be sliced to ensure they cook quickly]* See my note at bottom of this recipe

Milk

[The above is the base]

Optional:

Homemade bread

Rice

I buy large quantities of baby carrots, that have been peeled and I boil them in a batch, then I freeze them. These are often on sale here and very cheap at certain times. I buy them in bulk when they go on sale, but you can use carrots of any kind, even fresh, though they take longer to peel, slice, to cook.

I also make homemade bread. Store-bought bread has loads of chemicals and IMO, I never eat it. It not only stinks from the chemicals, but you can roll a slice of it up into a little ball, it sticks to the teeth and IMO tastes awful. When the bread is baked and cooled, I slice it and freeze it if I make more than 2 loaves. I also eat the bread frequently. In addition, it is much cheaper and healthier than the store-bought crap.

Rice can also be used as a filler.

I add the milk to cool down the food when it is hot and the kitties are impatient. Cats DO need milk, as it has calcium and other nutrients. I add it to where the stew is a bit soupy, and I leave a batch of it out for them to nibble throughout the day.

Now, meat is very, very important and essential for a cat’s diet, without it, they can go blind and have other problems. I rotate meats and fish so they get variety. Cats are picky eaters and prefer variety.

I rotate canned chicken, canned tuna, canned salmon, canned lunchmeat [Spam], and ground turkey. These are the meats that are the least expensive here where I live, and this is why I use them. Mackerel [if you choose to use this fish] should not be used more than 2-3 times a week, as the Mercury levels are high and also I never use any fish that came from China. Chinese fish is toxic and causes cancer.

I do use fish from Asia though, as there isn’t much else available here and I eat this also myself. I vary the stews I cook for them.

For example:

I boil a log of ground turkey, carrots, kale, a slice or 2 of bread, then at the end, I add quick cook oatmeal and then it is done.

Then, I add cold milk to cool it off and I often will also add a can of spam when I have the ground turkey meal.

Another example:

I throw a couple of handfuls of frozen spinach or kale, some pre-cooked carrots, and the quick-cook oats. When it is cooked, I then add the milk to cook it down and then the canned chicken [you may have to add more than one can depending on how many cats you have. I added can will feed approximately 5 cats.

OR

I will add a can of salmon and a can of tuna for a fish meal.

Another variation is cooking rice. To the rice you can also add bread and/or oatmeal. Rice can also coo with the ground turkey.

I cook the food fresh every day. If you have portions that remain uneaten leftover for only several hours, try adding a can of tuna. Cats love tuna and will eat the leftovers, if refreshed, but leftovers should never be more than 8 hours old.

Cats and dogs should NEVER have any:

Chocolate, avocados, onions, or raisins, as these are poisonous to them.

Now, as for the dry food:

Kibbles for Cats

1-2 capsules of Taurine

3 cups whole wheat flour

2 cups soy flour or buckwheat flour or a mixture of the two

1 cup wheat germ

1 cup cornmeal

1 cup milk

½ cup brewer's yeast or nutritional yeast flakes

1 [14-15 ounce] can salmon

5 tablespoons vegetable oil

1 tablespoon cod liver oil

1 tblsp Apple Cider Vinegar

2 cups of water or as needed

Making this is not easy and if you can get a power mixer like Kitchenaid, and use the dough hook, it is a major help. These are very expensive, but thank Lilith, I got one marked down a lot. I also use it to make bread and many other things. Always put your wet ingredients on the bottom if you are using a mixer. This dough is very heavy and needs a power mixer, or it will break and burn out a smaller hand mixer or one that has less strength. The mixer should knead bread dough.

What I, myself do is after the mixture is completely mixed, I wet my hands [the dough is very sticky and messy] and then turn it out onto a large pizza pan. I pat it into a square about 2-3 inches high and approximately 10 inches by 10 inches. None of this has to be exact. I then smooth the edges with my hands and bake the block for 50 minutes at 350 degrees.

After baking, it must completely cool. I often put it in the refrigerator to cool.

When it is cool, take a very large bread knife and cut it into 4 sections. Take each section and slice it into about ½ inch slices that will fit the larger screen on:

http://www.amazon.com/Vidalia-Chop-Wiza ... QKAVNZRJX1

or

http://www.amazon.com/ChefLand-Chopper- ... 7RSKYPAJZ6

I bought the Vidalia chopper and it has worked fine and is very time saving.

Store in refrigerator. This is highly perishable and does not last long, not even in the refrigerator. Store in the refrigerator no longer than 5 days. This dry food should also be completely replaced every day. If you have only one or two cats, try cutting the recipe in half or freezing portions in your freezer.

The food is soft, but my cats prefer it this way. It also is essential in that it very nutritional. Cats are picky, so I always sprinkle a very small amount of nutritional yeast onto the dry food so they eat it. If you do this, there is no need to add it to the dough recipe, as this stuff is very expensive. Just a very small amount- sprinkle with your fingertips onto the dry food.
Satanic FAQs
topic16814.html

And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:17 pm

I know that this is a very old post, but I have a question.

How can I make my parents UNDERSTAND that we must cook/make the cats food rather then buy it and make my cat sick?

I already explained to them about the dangers and all of the bought cats food, but they STILL refuse to allow me to cook/make my cat food. :/

So, what could I do? :/

My parents can't read English, just a heads up if you were about to post any links.
"You might be surrounded by darkness, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" ~ Commander Abigor.

"The world is cruel, but it is also beautiful." - AoT

"One is either a German or a Christian. You cannot be both." - Adolf Hitler

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me

Post Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:52 pm

ForeverFlaming wrote:

How can I make my parents UNDERSTAND that we must cook/make the cats food rather then buy it and make my cat sick?

I already explained to them about the dangers and all of the bought cats food, but they STILL refuse to allow me to cook/make my cat food. :/

My parents can't read English, just a heads up if you were about to post any links.

If your parents cannot read English, you can find a bunch of pictures of cats with horrible growths and print them out. You can also obtain pictures of the maggot-ridden eggshells, euthanized cats and dogs in grinders, and other horrible things put into pet food. You can show your parents the pictures and say something like, "This is what goes into pet food and this is the result." There are many videos on Youtube showing the disgusting things put into pet food. You can use the "Snipping Tool" to take a picture from a video.

You can also do the math and see if it is cheaper to make your own cat food. For example, a can of wet cat food in my area costs 33 cents. That can of cat food weighs 5.5 ounces and the first ingredient on the list is water, which means the cat food in the can is mostly water. Paying 33 cents for 5.5 ounces of cat food means I am paying $1 a pound for mostly water. I can purchase whole chickens for $1 a pound and the chicken is purely chicken. I can take 1 pound of that chicken and make 2 pounds of cat food once I make a stew from the chicken. Making my own cat food costs 50 cents a pound. It will cost even less if you add things like homemade bread (49 cents a loaf).
Satanic FAQs
topic16814.html

And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:49 pm

johnson_akemi wrote:
ForeverFlaming wrote:

If your parents cannot read English, you can find a bunch of pictures of cats with horrible growths and print them out. You can also obtain pictures of the maggot-ridden eggshells, euthanized cats and dogs in grinders, and other horrible things put into pet food. You can show your parents the pictures and say something like, "This is what goes into pet food and this is the result." There are many videos on Youtube showing the disgusting things put into pet food. You can use the "Snipping Tool" to take a picture from a video.

You can also do the math and see if it is cheaper to make your own cat food. For example, a can of wet cat food in my area costs 33 cents. That can of cat food weighs 5.5 ounces and the first ingredient on the list is water, which means the cat food in the can is mostly water. Paying 33 cents for 5.5 ounces of cat food means I am paying $1 a pound for mostly water. I can purchase whole chickens for $1 a pound and the chicken is purely chicken. I can take 1 pound of that chicken and make 2 pounds of cat food once I make a stew from the chicken. Making my own cat food costs 50 cents a pound. It will cost even less if you add things like homemade bread (49 cents a loaf).

Oh! I didn't even think about that, thank you!!!
"You might be surrounded by darkness, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" ~ Commander Abigor.

"The world is cruel, but it is also beautiful." - AoT

"One is either a German or a Christian. You cannot be both." - Adolf Hitler

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me

Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care