Board index JoyofSatan666 Enki Is Satan

Enki Is Satan

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:54 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Enki Is Satan

Sumerian artifact, note the inlaid lapis blue eyes.

As Laurence Garden showed in his book: Genesis Of The Grail Kings that....

"The Serpent Lord was Enki, but in parts of Chaldea He had been called Shaitan."

The Blonde Blood Line, the Yedizi state in their own records they came from India first then into ancient Sumer and Babylon, they were Chaldean's This group was the Aryan spiritual class. The Chaldean's from their own history came from the region of the Himalaya's near the Pamir Plateau. Chaldean is related to the word Kula meaning Klan of the sacred blood. The royal blood, Aryan blood. You can still note the Yedizi's religion is practiced in Southern India around Sri Lanka with Skanda, Shiva.. Were this survived and also in parts of Tibet with Bon whom the Tibetan's stated they got from ancient Aryan People. Shambhala is mentioned in the Yedizi texts as well. Which relates to the Himalayan region.

The Yedizi still call their God, Shaitan as well. They brought this out of the East with them. Enki/Shaitan in the Sumer texts created a second race of ascended beings into whom he put the blood of the Gods into and thus the secrets of the Gods into their blood. This was the race the texts stated Enki created in its own image, the first blue eyed people. This second race in the image of Enki was called the Ari in the Sumer texts, literally Aryan's. This is the race that was physically birthed by the Gods. The White Race is of the race of the Gods as our ancestral texts the Jewish program of Christianity tried to destroy, stated. We share the same racial soul with the Aryan Gods our first ancestors. This is why the Jews hate us. They even call us "Satans" and state we are from the Seed of Shaitan, in their texts. They are right.

The point of the Aryan path is to fully ascend and have the equality of peers with the Gods as one of their race. This is why Enki established the Brotherhood of the Serpent. The Yedizi and Mandean texts stated Enki, Shaitan taught the Ari the secrets of ascension, the Yoga of the serpent power. Which the surviving texts in the east state by the serpent power the soul is fully transmuted into the fully divine state. The serpent of Satan.

Sources:

Genesis of the Grail Kings, Laurence Gardner
Blue Apples, William Henry
Guardians of the Holy Grail, Mark Pinkham

Post Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:02 am

If we are the second,who was the first race?

Post Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:10 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The non-Whites, mainly the Blacks. They found these ancient mining industry operations in Africa that are from hundreds of thousands of years ago. This is why Blacks as a race are in Africa originally. They were the race of workers the Gods created to help them build their civilization when they came to earth. The Blacks are probably the oldest race on earth. Yet the Gods were here before Blacks and we come from the race of the Gods directly so, its almost like we are the oldest as part of the Gods race.

Macrobius wrote:

Post Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:32 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
The non-Whites, mainly the Blacks. They found these ancient mining industry operations in Africa that are from hundreds of thousands of years ago. This is why Blacks as a race are in Africa originally. They were the race of workers the Gods created to help them build their civilization when they came to earth. The Blacks are probably the oldest race on earth. Yet the Gods were here before Blacks and we come from the race of the Gods directly so, its almost like we are the oldest as part of the Gods race.

Macrobius wrote:

Wow. Interesting. Humbling, I'd say, as well. It's interesting to know that the (White?) Gods created Blacks before they created Whites. I can't help but thinking that Blacks being good, solid workers is another reason and argument as to why Black slavery happened, as well. Da jew knew it, obviously, so they decided to make them work as slaves. (Then again, Blacks enslaved Blacks and still do - is that jewish brainwashing?)
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:56 pm

Of what i have read, mandean culture was born in Sri lanka. Does that make them a sub race in the aryan blood line?
Imagine our beloved gods by our side, imagine our glorious planet earth spiritually alive, imagine our races proud and noble, imagine a world enlightened.

Post Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:31 pm
What about the Asians ? Their role and purpose on Earth ? Same as the Blacks ?

Post Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:22 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

In all reality he was probably some Jew from reports on him. And he simply penned the doctrine and found some Uncle Tom's to take it over. It might be too obvious down the road otherwise. I suspect Christian Identity was created by jews as well. Its based on a purposely inverted, understanding of esoteric jewish doctrine that only some in a Yeshiva would have had at that time. I also notice Pastor Butler looked like that jew Mel Brooks, in fact that's who I thought it was when I came across his picture. I have been told its because he was part Amerindian. For some reason Identity which preaches that if you even have one drop of not White in you, one is a beast of the field and not qualified for Yahweh's kingdom. Is full of people with obvious NOT WHITE admixture in them. With Last of the Mohicans, their revered pastor.

I also remember when it came out one Identity group was being funded by a local synagogue.

f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:
I hate when I do this but I need to add something:

It is also said that The founder of the Nation of Islam a White man named Wallace Fard Muhammad (who disappeared without a trace) boarded a Spacecraft......

This is because he was probably an enemy Nordic who started this religion to destroy the White race, is that not the Jewish agenda? The Nation of Islam refer's to us as "White Devil" & that the Extraterrestrial Gods of the Blacks are supposed to destroy all the White people on earth......

This is not an old Religion either, it has been around for a long time. It is another Jewish front in their fight to destroy the White race. Enemy Extraterrestrials abduct & experiment on Father Satan's Creation to this very day, if you research you will find 1000's of cases; The Grey's......

Post Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:27 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Malcolm X, left the whole doctrine of the Nation of Islam behind after going to Mecca and finding out Islam is a multi racial, globalist religion. And the Islamic Arabs ran the largest African slave trade in history.

Post Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:35 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Malcolm X, left the whole doctrine of the Nation of Islam behind after going to Mecca and finding out Islam is a multi racial, globalist religion. And the Islamic Arabs ran the largest African slave trade in history.

When he came back he was focused on uniting the Blacks regardless of religion, and political beliefs. I remember he made a speech how the Black rulers in Africa go to the U.N and no matter what they stand united. He wanted that for African-Americans and probably would have succeeded since he left the NOI and more Blacks would've went with it. He also knew about the Jews but when he came back from Mecca he became friends with some as he stated if people understand Islam everyone can unite. I remember he said this in his auto-biography I've read it numerous times. I think all of the NOI know how the Jews started slavery but the teachings of the NOI make people still attack the whites. When the whites were deceived by the Jews also along with most gentiles. The Jews were the ones who profited off of slavery I'm still reading The Secret Relationship Between the Blacks and Jews. I've never seen a Jew broke but I have seen whites in worse financial conditions than me and probably still are when I was living in a shelter.
Up, you mighty race, accomplish what you will.

- Marcus Garvey

The Black skin is not a badge of shame, but rather a glorious symbol of national greatness.
- Marcus
Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.
- Booker T. Washington

At the bottom of education, at the bottom of politics, even at the bottom of religion, there must be for our race economic independence.
-Booker T. Washington

Post Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:52 pm

f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:
They also call us Blue Eyed Devils & they teach that the Foul Nazarene is a Black Man with hair like wool......

Yeah, there was a news article that said jesus was not what you think it was; that it was a black/brown, Neanderthal-looking creature.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:04 pm

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
So we didnt evolve from monkeys and apes then :D

Thank F for that :lol:
Enki1690

Post Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:42 pm

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Going back to the OP I find all this fascinating, the connection between Enki and Satan.

Superb work I want to learn as much as I can with regards this subject.
Enki1690

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:56 pm

I'm just curious, have these artifacts been carbon dated? How old is Enki worship?

Also, I have seen Satanists on youtube making comparisons to other Gods like Odin as a big example. I even see Satanists wearing Thor's hammer talismans along with their inverted pentagram. I'm new to all this, so it all confuses me. Would JoS as a group also recognize any other Gods as being Satanic? If not, why not?

Post Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:31 pm

darkstaroftruth wrote:
I'm just curious, have these artifacts been carbon dated? How old is Enki worship?

Also, I have seen Satanists on youtube making comparisons to other Gods like Odin as a big example. I even see Satanists wearing Thor's hammer talismans along with their inverted pentagram. I'm new to all this, so it all confuses me. Would JoS as a group also recognize any other Gods as being Satanic? If not, why not?

Satan has been worshipped under many names including Dionysus, Wotan, and Shiva. Also, many stories involving the Gods are allegorical of important spiritual concepts. Many sermons by High Priest Don (Mageson666) go into depth about those spiritual allegories.

Spiritual Satanism is Mankind's Original and Only Religion
post5104.html

Satan is the Giver of Immortality and Freedom
post64805.html
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Return to JoyofSatan666