Board index JoyofSatan666 Exercise and Spiritual Development

Exercise and Spiritual Development

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:17 pm

With so many threads on here discussing gym routines and some pretty interesting views getting thrown around regarding what is ‘best’ (crossfit?) or ‘worst’ for building muscle, getting fit or being an all out GAINZ crazy brah with huge guns, it is necessary to also provide the balancing information which can help to put all of this into the perspective of spiritual development as it was understood by the ancients – namely the ancient Chinese as what I will be describing is the tried and true theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Chinese Medicine’s relevance to spirituality is high as the therapies are aimed at altering the energetic balance of the body, the very same energies which we seek to employ and empower in meditation. In fact, the highest form of Chinese Medicine is meditation of various forms – the circulating energy meditation is described in Qi Gong as the Small Heaven Circuit.

What one needs to understand about exercise routines and spiritual development comes down to one simple factor – Qi. Qi is prana, vital energy, the very thing which we work with when meditating because it is the substance most easily moved by the mind. There is a Chinese saying, “where the mind focuses, so Qi will follow”. But Qi is not just the gateway to the spiritual realm. It is an essential part of the physiology of the body. Qi drives our body’s functions, it moves blood, it warms us up and it renders the body as an organised and interconnected whole. It is that which makes up our soul but also without which we would be very dead. Qi is the gateway of physical substance to the mind, the middle of the three treasures (the three worlds) which acts as a bridge – the physical substances of the body steam upward into Qi which when refined becomes the spirit or Shen. Of course the steaming of the physical substances is dependent on the quality of the Shen as this is the driving force upon it – through the actions of Qi (this is the theoretical foundation of the magnum opus through meditation).

One very important aspect to all of this functioning of the body and soul is the FLOW. The free flow of Qi is essential to having and maintaining an open gateway between the physical and the spiritual as well as avoiding disease. Since blood is moved by the motive power of Qi (think of the function of the heart beating as a manifestation of Qi), the free flow of blood also depends on free Qi flow and sufficient Qi being present to move it. When Qi stops moving or becomes sluggish and blocked, so too does blood. Evidence of Qi and Blood stagnation is PAIN. Any time the body is experiencing pain, it is because of the blockage flow of Qi and Blood. Qi blockages cause general pain which feels more like a dull ache and is spread over a large area and comes and goes. Blood stagnation produces a pain which is fixed in its location and can be intense, stabbing or boring in nature (boring like a power drill not a lecture). Long standing Qi stagnation leads to blood stagnation but blood stagnation can also occur quickly when there is physical trauma or systemic conditions which predispose one to it, such as blood stagnation, qi stagnation or phlegm accumulation in the organs from poor diet, emotional stress and other factors. Qi stagnation also leads to the stagnation of body fluids, since Qi flow promotes body fluid movement also – this results in phlegm formation which is basically dead water in the body which further impedes the flow of Qi and blood. Ultimately, the gateway of Qi between the physical and the spiritual becomes impeded and poor communication between them is the result when Qi flow is disturbed.

How does this relate to heavy exercise regimes? Simple. The evidence of Qi stagnation is apparent after every work-out - soreness and pain of the muscles, usually aching and over a broad area. This tends to go away after a few days, a good sign that the Qi flow has been restored as the body recovers its normal function. But let’s say that the next day you work a different muscle group; more aching pain and evidence of Qi stagnation. And the third day a different muscle group again, leading to a body with aches and pains all over! Moreover, you are hungry and expecting to put on weight so you consume foods high in protein and fat which impairs the digestive Qi flow. You get the picture.

Now many people can and do subject their bodies to this treatment for years if not decades. Those who do at some point invariably develop blood stagnation along the way either by way of an injury or by ‘overworking’ particular muscles and muscle groups. Some experience it more quickly than others and this is because of the Kidney energy which is at the root of all things – the Kidney essence is the physical substance which steams upward to produce Qi and Shen and is subsequently acted upon in order to rebuild the body in the Magnum Opus. This essence is what gives rise to our physical shape and general well being in the face of life and is stronger in some people than others. It is basically our genetic picture so some people will have a stronger genetic picture and be able to maintain longer periods before the body crashes due to these factors. But one thing is certain – if you exceed these boundaries you will ‘run out’ of this essence, at which point life ceases as there is no longer a source for the Qi and Shen from which to arise, and nothing upon which to act for the Shen. Overusing this resource to build large muscles and strain the body in a ridiculous fashion shortens and weakens this essence through consumption, as does chronic disease and a hectic lifestyle. In the very ancient Chinese book, The Yellow Emperor’s Inner Classic (of Medicine) it describes to that effect:

Physical labor should not be undertaken to the point of becoming fatigued, and the body’s
functional activity therefore can remain in order.

So let us examine those who disregard the above theory and work their body hard, producing local Qi stagnation in the muscles daily. Eventually, as the essence declines, so too the ability of the body to recover declines. This leads to more systemic evidence of Qi stagnation – irritability, digestive upsets like bloating and pain. Long standing untreated systemic Qi stagnation can lead to Blood stagnation or phlegm accumulation, both of which can worsen or exacerbate each other. Phlegm according to Chinese Medicine is the ‘source of the 100 diseases’ (meaning much more than 100 of course) but one of which can be and often is fatal is that which is formed by the combination of blood stagnation and phlegm accumulation – cancer. The hard and painful nodules that cancer exhibits is evidence of both phlegm and blood stagnation together and the systemic effects are devastating to all of the bodies’ systems as is evident by the painful manner in which cancer patients tend to die.

So what then is the opposite of all of these self damaging, Qi stagnation producing exercises? Yoga. The opening up of the channels through gentle stretching which does not produce pain (this is why it is important to do poses to a point where no pain is felt and why body builders are endlessly stretching to try and relieve the pain of Qi stagnation) and allows Qi to flow freely and maintain the open gate between the physical and the spiritual. One might argue that the two (hard exercise regimes and Yoga) can be done together to alleviate most of what has been described above but anyone who does this will know that some of the pain of working out hard remains no matter how much Yoga you do, and thus you must be impeding the flow of Qi still to some degree. This might seem of little relevance and importance however when you consider that the Magnum Opus is dependent on building up the Kidney Essence to the point where one can become immortal, obviously weakening it by these exercise regimes is going to lengthen the time it takes to achieve it just as trying to fill a bucket with water which is simultaneously being tipped out all over the ground takes longer than one which is retaining all that is being put into it.
Aurelius Ophis

Post Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:45 pm

This was very interesting, thanks

Post Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:41 am

Very informative, thank you for sharing this.

Post Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:10 am

Excellent post, thank you for sharing!

May the Truth
always bring you
Joy

Post Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:11 am

Excellent, thank you. Love to read more on this topic.

Post Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:28 am

High Priest Hooded Cobra said that weightlifting is just fine in moderation and helps to build willpower, focus and confidence (both are needed for magic)

IDK this post just doesn't seem to make sense to me, i don't see how working out could damage you spiritually, to me its the opposite, building up the body would HELP the body hold greater amounts of energy as mentioned by HP Maxine.

I agree with you about stupid things like crossfit and over training, but in my opinion there is nothing wrong with weightlifting and bodyweight exercises.
Even if you fail a thousand times, you must make the thousand and first attempt. In
the end it will succeed and you will be the victor, even if almost bled dry, almost faint,
but filled with the triumphant knowledge of having overcome. You are victor in your
struggle and victor over yourself. Each must prepare for his battle. Each must train as if
he will one day fight the decisive battle for Germany.-Helmut Stellrecht

Post Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:21 pm

Most important part of yoga. SAVANNAH. Without this, in my opinion, yoga is an epic fail.
Weightlifting in moderation, sure, whatever. Simple basic exercises that works good for the body is great. Me personally, i would never do it. Raw strength and power stems from the breath.Aryan guy told me in my dream. Then, some other Ary threw him some weights. Huge weights. He caught it with one, i thinkk, and with ease he did curls. I also remember we at cabab .

Also, a great quote in regards to above:

Running water never goes stale.

Post Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:48 pm

I would like to note something that is very overlooked, in this otherwise great post. The controlled muscle growth of a stength enthusiast will cause recoverable amounts of soreness and fatigue, but it allows people to do things which would otherwise immobilize them. For example, I can lift, stack, and carry kegs of beer around all day and not be especially sore, where someone else I work with would be laying in bed the next day in tremendous pain, stiff as a board. Teaching our body to adapt to stresses, reasonably, over a long period of time, can prevent the very stagnation mentioned here caused by sometimes unavoidable stress. Need I do any hard labour my qi flow will not be hindered as much as the next person without a strength training background.

Post Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:59 pm

Moderate working out is fine. But next time you go and lift weights, try to meditate immediately afterwards. Or even the next day when you are sore.

Then, try to spend five years attaining godhead whilst you are lofting weights and you will understand what I am saying. I'm not introducing any new information here. The Chinese have known this for thousands of years hence why weight lifting was not around in China until more recently, when they started becoming westernised. Rather, they do techniques like iron palm and Dim Mak where their strength comes from qi, not brute force of muscle mass.

The controlled muscle growth of a strength enthusiast also borrows (steals is a more appropriate term) from the pre-natal Kidney essence to create the growth - akin to trying to fill the bucket (meditation and working towards the Magnum Opus) whilst tipping it out (using it's regenerative energies to build muscle).

Lift weights long enough and hard enough for enough years (past the years of your youth while you essence is overflowing) and you will experience what I have described at some stage or another.
Aurelius Ophis

Post Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:19 pm

satan666 wrote:
Moderate working out is fine. But next time you go and lift weights, try to meditate immediately afterwards. Or even the next day when you are sore.

Then, try to spend five years attaining godhead whilst you are lofting weights and you will understand what I am saying. I'm not introducing any new information here. The Chinese have known this for thousands of years hence why weight lifting was not around in China until more recently, when they started becoming westernised. Rather, they do techniques like iron palm and Dim Mak where their strength comes from qi, not brute force of muscle mass.

The controlled muscle growth of a strength enthusiast also borrows (steals is a more appropriate term) from the pre-natal Kidney essence to create the growth - akin to trying to fill the bucket (meditation and working towards the Magnum Opus) whilst tipping it out (using it's regenerative energies to build muscle).

Lift weights long enough and hard enough for enough years (past the years of your youth while you essence is overflowing) and you will experience what I have described at some stage or another.

What is your opinion on bodyweight exercises squats, push ups and pull ups without the heavy weights? On a note when I was doing heavy powerlifting I always found meditation to be difficult. Overworking myself perhaps.

Post Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:47 pm

But why are the gods always depicted in such excellent muscular condition? Should we not be trying to emulate them? I have always encorporated yoga to maintain my flexibility throughout my lifting career, well before having any spiritual intentions behind it. Obviously meditation should not be neglected either way.

I find a strict regiment of only body weight exercises is not well balanced, and often produces overuse injuries. Weight training you have more control over the load and range of motion, used properly it is less stressful on the body.

Naturally I would weigh a starking 130lbs at 6'1" tall, and I would say my physical and mental health is instrumentally better at 190lbs. A lack of muscle mass can result in low sex hormone levels, depression, weak immune system, etc. That being said Im not a 260lb behemoth, and only have only gained about 10lbs/year.

Post Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:26 pm

BlackSun666 wrote:
I would like to note something that is very overlooked, in this otherwise great post. The controlled muscle growth of a stength enthusiast will cause recoverable amounts of soreness and fatigue, but it allows people to do things which would otherwise immobilize them. For example, I can lift, stack, and carry kegs of beer around all day and not be especially sore, where someone else I work with would be laying in bed the next day in tremendous pain, stiff as a board. Teaching our body to adapt to stresses, reasonably, over a long period of time, can prevent the very stagnation mentioned here caused by sometimes unavoidable stress. Need I do any hard labour my qi flow will not be hindered as much as the next person without a strength training background.

Lol kegs of beer. Very cheeky brah. :mrgreen:

Post Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:43 pm

The same as the above.

The main point to remember is that for any of what I have stated to apply to you, you must within yourself see evidence of Qi Stagnation - ie pain in the joints and muscles which indicates stagnation of Qi. It is this which is important in showing you what will and what will not impede your spiritual progress.

If you do an hour of hatha, Kundalini Yoga or Qi Gong every day, chances are that a bit of body weight training will help to keep you fit without causing systemic Qi stagnation.

But any time there is significant or lasting pain after working out, or after a period of 6 months of lifting etc. then that is evidence of stagnation. If something is causing trouble meditating then that is very obviously an impediment to spiritual progress and naturally the occasional exposure to these things is not only likely but not especially damaging but committing to a ridiculous routine of lifting on a daily basis is just like people who overeat - when you overeat on occasion (birthdays etc.) this will not cause serious disease but if you overeat daily for many weeks, months or years then you become obese, diabetic and encounter many other problems, also due to the large amounts of food BLOCKING THE FLOW OF QI which is the essence of what I am trying to communicate, since the free flow of qi is necessary for spiritual advancement.
Aurelius Ophis

Post Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:25 pm

BlackSun666 wrote:

Misread your post, thought you said kegs of beer for the fun of it lolz.

@Satan666
What about post-natal essence like food? Can herbs restore it? I heard it is limited and impossible to recover but I imagine in Satanism that is an exception.

What do you think of natural salt (redmont, himalayan) because I have heard it helps with adrenal issues, I heard it's bad to combine with licorice.

Could shen be used to gain mass without depleting kidney essence? Lol my bad for the bombardment of questions.

Post Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:08 pm

BlackSun666 wrote:
But why are the gods always depicted in such excellent muscular condition? Should we not be trying to emulate them? I have always encorporated yoga to maintain my flexibility throughout my lifting career, well before having any spiritual intentions behind it. Obviously meditation should not be neglected either way.

I find a strict regiment of only body weight exercises is not well balanced, and often produces overuse injuries. Weight training you have more control over the load and range of motion, used properly it is less stressful on the body.

Naturally I would weigh a starking 130lbs at 6'1" tall, and I would say my physical and mental health is instrumentally better at 190lbs. A lack of muscle mass can result in low sex hormone levels, depression, weak immune system, etc. That being said Im not a 260lb behemoth, and only have only gained about 10lbs/year.

Muscle can be built and maintained with relaxed quiet exercises such as Qi Gong, even hatha yoga can build muscle (think handstands) and do so in a manner which does not damage the free flow of qi. Again the answer lies in the last post I made in response to Belthazar the Mighty. A lack of muscle mass is not equal to not working out. Lacking muscle mass is usually due to inadequate function of the Spleen whose job it is to build the muscles (flesh) through proper expression of the Kidney essence. This is why the Gods are perfect both in body and soul - it is the open gateway of Qi between Spirit and Essence.

I haven't lifted weights in something like 6 years and I only did it for a short while (8 months) during which I was sleeping 12 hours a day, eating alot and barely able to do anything meditation wise. Now, my sex drive is higher than before, my muscles have retained their shape and tone (I don't do nothing but I just don't push myself to extremes and I haven't touched weights for 6 years) and my strength, physical condition and energy levels are better than they ever were. Yoga is almost all the exercise I get outside the labors of my job, most of which is walking and some light lifting.

Saturn_Eagle wrote:
What about post-natal essence like food? Can herbs restore it? I heard it is limited and impossible to recover but I imagine in Satanism that is an exception.

What do you think of natural salt (redmont, himalayan) because I have heard it helps with adrenal issues, I heard it's bad to combine with licorice.

Could shen be used to gain mass without depleting kidney essence? Lol my bad for the bombardment of questions.

Post-natal essence is what keeps you alive. The thing which is limited is the PRE-natal essence. Pre-natal essence is basically boiled by Shen to act as a catalyst upon post-natal essence to produce Blood, Yin, Qi and Yang as well as body fluids. When the catalyst runs out, so too does the ability for the body to use post-natal essence (from food and air).

So if you waste all your catalytic essence (pre-natal) on building big muscles, you are basically shortening your life. Obviously the Magnum Opus is designed to restore the pre-natal essence to the state it was in when you are in-utero ie unlimited. When this happens, you can do basically whatever you want with it however the very nature of essence is that it is in tune with nature and so to maintain it you too must live in accordance with nature but really that is not the point of this discussion. By that token, yes Shen can be used to gain mass but it will always be at the expense of Kidney Essence as the Shen must steam the essence to produce it - only an unlimited supply of essence is the secret to immortality, the secret to which is refining the Shen....

The salty flavor is the corresponding flavor of the kidneys of which the adrenal glands are considered part. Recent scientific studies, such as this one:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19763608

have found that salt actually preserves the kidney's blood pressure regulating structures, resulting in reduced oxidative stress to mitochondria which damage DNA telomeres due to a reduction in angiotensin secretion.

Low sodium is also associated with increased bradykinin degradation due to the presence of increased angiotensin converting enzyme which creates a propensity towards hypertension - the old addage that salt 'hardens your ateries' and causes high blood pressure is false. Licorice tends to moderate other things with which it is administered and reduce their toxicity but also their effect and has been known to produce edema - increased sodium intake increases systemic fluid retention which would obviously not help but using it (licorice) short term is ok as it's adverse effects are usually associated with long term use.
Aurelius Ophis

Post Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:40 am

Saturn_Eagle wrote:
BlackSun666 wrote:

Misread your post, thought you said kegs of beer for the fun of it lolz.

@Satan666

It is your pre-natal jing (essence) that is finite and passed to you at birth. And yes I agree with you here that our Satanic knowledge will enable to replenish it once we become advanced enough. It is never stated that it is impossible to replenish more that it is difficult.

My advice is if you do weights, make sure that it is balanced with yoga/tai chi, anything that moves the qi.

As a Chinese medicine student as well, I wholeheartedly agree with brother satan666 in regards to stagnation. It is a huge problem for society in general and is, I would argue, THE major contributor to cancer. And it is so easily avoidable with the right knowledge.

Mike
Hail Satan
Forever in the service of the Father

Post Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:25 am

What I understand is that having some exercise once in a while is okay so long as it's not every single day of the week and that it doesn't produce major amounts of pain for a long period of time.

So if I wanted to strengthen my arms, I wouldn't go straight to push ups but instead lift light weights until I feel pain? Or is a little pain okay so long as you know your limits and don't over do it? Is it even possible to gain anything (muscle, stamina, etc) with this kind of workout plan? If so is it slower or faster than a hard workout? I feel like it would be faster some how.
The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

Post Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:32 am

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

This post by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich is very informative on gaining muscles:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/conversations/messages/138712

This is what I have to say and my own experience. When I was very young, even after I had my first child, I was very thin. I can't speak for everyone, but in the majority of cases, people who are underweight do not eat enough. I know there are other factors as well, but they are in a much smaller percentage.

My advice is to eat out. Buffets are the best and you can stuff yourself, which I recommend that you do if you want to put on weight. I do know that restaurant food, given the large serving portions and I do know there is a difference from eating at home, will put weight on you. Once you reach your ideal weight, you need to keep up on eating large heavy meals regularly until your body adjusts and resets itels to the new weight. This could take a few months.

If you train in the gym with weights, it is imperative to eat very well- add calories and also a lot of protein. Lifting real heavy, 5 reps and under, with your sets tapering down to where you can only do 1 rep, will not only create more muscle-mass along with strength, but will also add bone. Your bones will get larger. This all takes time.

If you work out in the gym, you have to eat more as your body will need the extra calories and the nutrition to build muscle mass and also replace your energy. As for myself, I never weight trained when I was sore. For those of you, who like myself just had to be in the gym every single day, it is best to work on one body part, like chest and shoulders day, legs day, back day, abs and so on. Also, don’t forget to stretch. Stretching also aids in healing and is essential for people who work out.

When I was young, I was exceptionally strong for a woman. I accomplished this by eating properly and this meant a large number of calories and taking downtime in between workouts in order to heal completely.

After having 3 kids over the years, being underweight has no longer been a problem, as I needed to lose weight. I have found a good way to lose weight and eat less is to eat at home. Restaurant food is heavy and also higher in calories than eating at home. Also, when you eat at home, you have to cook for yourself and this takes time and energy and puts the breaks on over-eating.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Post Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:30 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I once listened to an interview with a body builder who was also a traditionally trained herbalist from a Chinese master. He stated that if the bodies hormonal system worked proper at full level a person would naturally be toned, slim and strong in their body without needing massive amounts of exercise.

satan666 wrote:
BlackSun666 wrote:

Muscle can be built and maintained with relaxed quiet exercises such as Qi Gong, even hatha yoga can build muscle (think handstands) and do so in a manner which does not damage the free flow of qi. Again the answer lies in the last post I made in response to Belthazar the Mighty. A lack of muscle mass is not equal to not working out. Lacking muscle mass is usually due to inadequate function of the Spleen whose job it is to build the muscles (flesh) through proper expression of the Kidney essence. This is why the Gods are perfect both in body and soul - it is the open gateway of Qi between Spirit and Essence.

I haven't lifted weights in something like 6 years and I only did it for a short while (8 months) during which I was sleeping 12 hours a day, eating alot and barely able to do anything meditation wise. Now, my sex drive is higher than before, my muscles have retained their shape and tone (I don't do nothing but I just don't push myself to extremes and I haven't touched weights for 6 years) and my strength, physical condition and energy levels are better than they ever were. Yoga is almost all the exercise I get outside the labors of my job, most of which is walking and some light lifting.

Saturn_Eagle wrote:

Post-natal essence is what keeps you alive. The thing which is limited is the PRE-natal essence. Pre-natal essence is basically boiled by Shen to act as a catalyst upon post-natal essence to produce Blood, Yin, Qi and Yang as well as body fluids. When the catalyst runs out, so too does the ability for the body to use post-natal essence (from food and air).

So if you waste all your catalytic essence (pre-natal) on building big muscles, you are basically shortening your life. Obviously the Magnum Opus is designed to restore the pre-natal essence to the state it was in when you are in-utero ie unlimited. When this happens, you can do basically whatever you want with it however the very nature of essence is that it is in tune with nature and so to maintain it you too must live in accordance with nature but really that is not the point of this discussion. By that token, yes Shen can be used to gain mass but it will always be at the expense of Kidney Essence as the Shen must steam the essence to produce it - only an unlimited supply of essence is the secret to immortality, the secret to which is refining the Shen....

The salty flavor is the corresponding flavor of the kidneys of which the adrenal glands are considered part. Recent scientific studies, such as this one:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19763608

have found that salt actually preserves the kidney's blood pressure regulating structures, resulting in reduced oxidative stress to mitochondria which damage DNA telomeres due to a reduction in angiotensin secretion.

Low sodium is also associated with increased bradykinin degradation due to the presence of increased angiotensin converting enzyme which creates a propensity towards hypertension - the old addage that salt 'hardens your ateries' and causes high blood pressure is false. Licorice tends to moderate other things with which it is administered and reduce their toxicity but also their effect and has been known to produce edema - increased sodium intake increases systemic fluid retention which would obviously not help but using it (licorice) short term is ok as it's adverse effects are usually associated with long term use.

Post Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:07 am

YogSothothIsTheGate wrote:
High Priest Hooded Cobra said that weightlifting is just fine in moderation and helps to build willpower, focus and confidence (both are needed for magic)

IDK this post just doesn't seem to make sense to me, i don't see how working out could damage you spiritually, to me its the opposite, building up the body would HELP the body hold greater amounts of energy as mentioned by HP Maxine.

I agree with you about stupid things like crossfit and over training, but in my opinion there is nothing wrong with weightlifting and bodyweight exercises.

In my opinion, the weight lifting exercise can have many benefits if done correctly, the main problem is that most people in the gyms use excessive weights and training to exhaustion and that if it is harmful,I myself made that mistake in the past.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:23 pm

How about bodyworkout push up/back/abs/leg exercise 3-4 times a weak 30 min ?

Post Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:10 pm

BlackSun666 wrote:

That's what I find interesting, there is also a God who has a bodybuilder-type body. I wonder if they lift or just meditate their way to SWOLENESS?

I feel like there is some connection to muscle or something, doesn't muscle mass upregulate regional androgen receptors? Wouldn't that systemically affect the brain or the body's DNA or something?

Because the reason I like lifting (there could be teenage insecurity but I don't think significant) is because I feel like I'm completing my body if that makes sense, like the blueprint of human form from a very physical perspective.

Satan666 wrote:

So from a TCM perspective what determines growth, just a healthy spleen? Like if there were to be a powerlifter, olympic lifter, crossfitter, and bodybuilder what differences would they have in the spleen? Or that information is encoded in the muscles or nervous system?

What do you think of chocolate addiction btw?

HP Mageson666 wrote:
I once listened to an interview with a body builder who was also a traditionally trained herbalist from a Chinese master. He stated that if the bodies hormonal system worked proper at full level a person would naturally be toned, slim and strong in their body without needing massive amounts of exercise.

Interesting mate, he didn't use cell tech?

Mike666 wrote:

Ah yeah man that's why I meant as how post-natal jing affect pre-natal jing. Well I thought that since I mainly heard through taoist related stuff that jing is limited, but if it is not then that is great.

That't good that you study chinese medicine because I think there should be more elucidation to certain things and for it to be more of a Satanic medicine, that is if TCM has flaws. Because there are certain things that are different like in Satanism the lower chakras are masculine and upper feminine, but in vedic systems it's root male, sacral female, etc and TCM the perineum energy is earth yin but in Satanism the root chakra is male?

Post Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:16 am

Saturn_Eagle wrote:
BlackSun666 wrote:

That's what I find interesting, there is also a God who has a bodybuilder-type body. I wonder if they lift or just meditate their way to SWOLENESS?

I feel like there is some connection to muscle or something, doesn't muscle mass upregulate regional androgen receptors? Wouldn't that systemically affect the brain or the body's DNA or something?

Because the reason I like lifting (there could be teenage insecurity but I don't think significant) is because I feel like I'm completing my body if that makes sense, like the blueprint of human form from a very physical perspective.

Satan666 wrote:

So from a TCM perspective what determines growth, just a healthy spleen? Like if there were to be a powerlifter, olympic lifter, crossfitter, and bodybuilder what differences would they have in the spleen? Or that information is encoded in the muscles or nervous system?

HP Mageson666 wrote:

Interesting mate, he didn't use cell tech?

Mike666 wrote:

Ah yeah man that's why I meant as how post-natal jing affect pre-natal jing. Well I thought that since I mainly heard through taoist related stuff that jing is limited, but if it is not then that is great.

That't good that you study chinese medicine because I think there should be more elucidation to certain things and for it to be more of a Satanic medicine, that is if TCM has flaws. Because there are certain things that are different like in Satanism the lower chakras are masculine and upper feminine, but in vedic systems it's root male, sacral female, etc and TCM the perineum energy is earth yin but in Satanism the root chakra is male?

Yes the study of Chinese Medicine is interesting through Satanic Eyes. One thing that I always keep in mind is that Chinese Medicine was standardised and most of the good spiritual stuff removed during the Communist Revolution. So when conflicts arise I always go with the Satanic teachings and my own experience.

So there are many inconsistencies between TCM and the Satanic teachings such as what you have pointed out above.

As far as chocolate addiction goes, related to the spleen system as sweet is the flavour of the Earth (Stomach/Spleen) And becomes a vicious circle as you eat more of it, the spleen function is reduced, you will feel like more etc...

What Don said above makes a lot of sense and this is what we do during Satanic meditations. With more qi, the relevant glands are stimulated and indeed turbocharged relative to everyone else. Thus with everything working at an optimal level, but naturally and in harmony with the other glands and systems, the body that he describes is the logical outcome. You look at people who take steroids, they are trying to cheat this and stimulate this growth artificially. This is why it is most likely terrible in the long term as you lose the harmony in the body. In addition to this, the glands etc that you stimulate will atrophy as you are doing their job for them. This has catastrophic effects as this is the basis of your immune system.

Mike
Hail Satan

Post Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:45 am

I was in the bb delirium for years.
At one point I was stucked. I couldn't gain any mass anymore.
A friend of mine suggested to do a 8X8 training program.
Only fundamental exercises with a low fixed weight.
For example if your maximal at the bench press is 100 kg you have to do 8 series and 8 reps with (let say) 40 kg. With 30-45 seconds of rest between every set. So the firsts sets would be very very easy,and eventually you'll be exausted at the very last set,because it''s hard to calibrate the exact weight, and anyway you won't suffer to do the last rep of death...
My initial impression was that I wasn't training at all. But after a couple of weeks my muscles looked more round,full and healthy...
Anyway after a couple of months I got back to my standard training and after a while I injured my back seriously...

Post Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:37 am

For further understanding read HP Lucius Oria's article on Chinese Alchemy: topic816.html

Kidney Energy = Sacral Chakra Power or refined sexual energy. It's called Ojas in Yoga
"One cannot 'de-Nazify' the Gods." -Savitri Devi

Post Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:52 pm

XIII wrote:
I was in the bb delirium for years.
At one point I was stucked. I couldn't gain any mass anymore.
A friend of mine suggested to do a 8X8 training program.
Only fundamental exercises with a low fixed weight.
For example if your maximal at the bench press is 100 kg you have to do 8 series and 8 reps with (let say) 40 kg. With 30-45 seconds of rest between every set. So the firsts sets would be very very easy,and eventually you'll be exausted at the very last set,because it''s hard to calibrate the exact weight, and anyway you won't suffer to do the last rep of death...
My initial impression was that I wasn't training at all. But after a couple of weeks my muscles looked more round,full and healthy...
Anyway after a couple of months I got back to my standard training and after a while I injured my back seriously...

I also obsessed me for years with the heavy training of bodybuilding,and then I realized that's the worst thing I could do, since I left the heavy training and the high protein diet I feel much better, they stopped hurting joints and better progress with meditations.
Heavy training subjected the body to excessive stress leaving it in a state of continuous depletion,to be in form is much better to train with lighter weights to improve your muscle tone and also do aerobic exercise to improve your cardiovascular condition.
Besides the bodybuilding industry is another deception that all they do is promote bodies totally artificial full of anabolic and chemical and then you throw the lure of high protein diets to sell dietary supplements, very expensive and they are only a fraud.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!

Post Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:27 pm

Saturn_Eagle wrote:

A healthy spleen determines MUSCLE growth specifically.

Tendon growth and repair depends on the nourishment of liver blood (Blood is produced by the spleen but the free flow of qi and hence the free flow of blood is dependent on the liver) flowing freely enough to reach and nourish the tendons and sinews.

Bone growth and overall development, genetics etc. stems from healthy Kidney energy which also supports the spleen's health. The free flow of Kidney energy depends on the liver flowing freely which is dependent on the openness and free flow of the channels. Thus inducing stagnation anywhere in the channels for any period of time will impair the liver which impairs the ability of the kidney energy to reach the body systems fully.

It cannot be said that a particular person who performs a particular task or ongoing tasks will have a particular spleen health - this depends on diet, genetics and about a million other things. But what I will say is that most body builder types end up fat in later life if they do not maintain their workout regimes and this is due to weakening of the spleen over time and subsequent dampness accumulation.

Some people who do continuous exercise never deplete their spleen but instead consume their yin. These are the types who struggle to put weight on and instead become thin and gaunt with lean muscle.

Others still (such as cardio athletes) develop chronic fatigue syndromes which can relate to Qi deficiency (usually of the Spleen) or Yang Deficiency (of the Kidney, Lung or Spleen) and it can take many years to recover from this if they ever truly fully recover.

As Mike666 said, chocolate addiction can be a craving of the sweet flavor to assist the spleen but since chocolate also has dairy and is hence very damp, it can occur when a person has a yin deficiency and a spleen qi deficiency. They crave the sweet flavor and the yin qualities however refined sugar tends to overload the spleen and the resultant product is phlegm and damp which further obstructs spleen qi creating the vicious cycle that Mike666 described.

These seemingly contradictory dis-harmonies of yin and qi deficiency co-existing together often occur as a result of long term stagnation, which is the very thing at the core of this thread.
Aurelius Ophis

Post Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:55 pm

Is this why when people get sick they complain about being sore? Qi being stagnant? that makes sense. Also is all soreness a result of qi stagnation? like if a person has just started working out or doing different work outs that use muscles they haven't used before and they feel sore from it since the muscles are strengthening?

Post Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:14 am

SerpentsTree wrote:
Is this why when people get sick they complain about being sore? Qi being stagnant? that makes sense. Also is all soreness a result of qi stagnation? like if a person has just started working out or doing different work outs that use muscles they haven't used before and they feel sore from it since the muscles are strengthening?

All pain is a lack of flow of either qi, blood or both. Of course, some pain only lasts for a few hours and then goes away and certainly it cannot be said that if you get sore every now and then that you have systemic qi stagnation. But increasing your exposure to it willingly and in a disciplined fashion ie thrice weekly without fail for 5 years will certainly increase the risk that you cause systemic and organic qi and blood stagnation which is the real problem, not being sore here and there and from time to time.

To be honest, most people could go years before they develop problems and this depends on genetics, lifestyle, environmental factors and mental health or lack thereof. But a squatting hip injury here, a major knee injury there and then a couple of weeks of sick with the flu and being unable to stretch might kick start a series of events which eventually leads to systemic stagnation and thus disease. Of course, knowledge is power and performing hatha yoga to offset stagnation caused by working out and injury is definitely going to help avoid these problems as well as researching foods which promote free qi flow and avoiding those which inhibit it.

Usually this is not part of most exercise regime recommendations - they don't tell you to eat a lean steak and then consume 3 grams or turmeric 9 grams of Angelica Root to keep your blood flowing and with good reason. Not every person needs/is under the right conditions for every herb and prevention of illness normally centres around diet and lifestyle with minimal acupuncture treatment and herbs only when a person is sick in the world of Traditional Chinese Medicine - far closer in tune with martial arts and qi gong/tai chi than brute exercise regimes like powerlifting and crossfit.
Aurelius Ophis

Post Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:49 pm

It all makes so much sense.... Thank you both for this info! My spleen, my spleen... I'll start a daily affirmation right away to stop eating chocolate. It never seemed like much of a problem as I don't really gain weight or I would have kicked the choco habit out of sheer vanity, but for the sake of my inner health I must quit. I'm actually sitting here with a chocolate bar right next to me :/

Mike666 wrote:
Yes the study of Chinese Medicine is interesting through Satanic Eyes. One thing that I always keep in mind is that Chinese Medicine was standardised and most of the good spiritual stuff removed during the Communist Revolution. So when conflicts arise I always go with the Satanic teachings and my own experience.

So there are many inconsistencies between TCM and the Satanic teachings such as what you have pointed out above.

As far as chocolate addiction goes, related to the spleen system as sweet is the flavour of the Earth (Stomach/Spleen) And becomes a vicious circle as you eat more of it, the spleen function is reduced, you will feel like more etc...

What Don said above makes a lot of sense and this is what we do during Satanic meditations. With more qi, the relevant glands are stimulated and indeed turbocharged relative to everyone else. Thus with everything working at an optimal level, but naturally and in harmony with the other glands and systems, the body that he describes is the logical outcome. You look at people who take steroids, they are trying to cheat this and stimulate this growth artificially. This is why it is most likely terrible in the long term as you lose the harmony in the body. In addition to this, the glands etc that you stimulate will atrophy as you are doing their job for them. This has catastrophic effects as this is the basis of your immune system.

Mike
Hail Satan

satan666 wrote:
Saturn_Eagle wrote:

A healthy spleen determines MUSCLE growth specifically.

Tendon growth and repair depends on the nourishment of liver blood (Blood is produced by the spleen but the free flow of qi and hence the free flow of blood is dependent on the liver) flowing freely enough to reach and nourish the tendons and sinews.

Bone growth and overall development, genetics etc. stems from healthy Kidney energy which also supports the spleen's health. The free flow of Kidney energy depends on the liver flowing freely which is dependent on the openness and free flow of the channels. Thus inducing stagnation anywhere in the channels for any period of time will impair the liver which impairs the ability of the kidney energy to reach the body systems fully.

It cannot be said that a particular person who performs a particular task or ongoing tasks will have a particular spleen health - this depends on diet, genetics and about a million other things. But what I will say is that most body builder types end up fat in later life if they do not maintain their workout regimes and this is due to weakening of the spleen over time and subsequent dampness accumulation.

Some people who do continuous exercise never deplete their spleen but instead consume their yin. These are the types who struggle to put weight on and instead become thin and gaunt with lean muscle.

Others still (such as cardio athletes) develop chronic fatigue syndromes which can relate to Qi deficiency (usually of the Spleen) or Yang Deficiency (of the Kidney, Lung or Spleen) and it can take many years to recover from this if they ever truly fully recover.

As Mike666 said, chocolate addiction can be a craving of the sweet flavor to assist the spleen but since chocolate also has dairy and is hence very damp, it can occur when a person has a yin deficiency and a spleen qi deficiency. They crave the sweet flavor and the yin qualities however refined sugar tends to overload the spleen and the resultant product is phlegm and damp which further obstructs spleen qi creating the vicious cycle that Mike666 described.

These seemingly contradictory dis-harmonies of yin and qi deficiency co-existing together often occur as a result of long term stagnation, which is the very thing at the core of this thread.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:17 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Chocolate is good for you, getting it organic is best.

Post Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:36 am

Lydia wrote:
It all makes so much sense.... Thank you both for this info! My spleen, my spleen... I'll start a daily affirmation right away to stop eating chocolate. It never seemed like much of a problem as I don't really gain weight or I would have kicked the choco habit out of sheer vanity, but for the sake of my inner health I must quit. I'm actually sitting here with a chocolate bar right next to me :/

Aw Lydia, you can eat chocolate :lol: We must all remember to enjoy ourselves also. Just take it easy ;)

One thing you can do for yourself in regards to the spleen system is use a bit of acupressure. One very powerful point to use is what we call spleen 6. If you look at your medial (inside) malleolus (ankle bone), find the highest point of it and roll your finger up your leg. About 4 finger breadths above the highest point of the ankle bone - you will roll into a nice little depression. That is the point. As you have been at this for a while, you should have a fair bit of power and I find even just putting my index finger on this point works wonders. You will definitely feel it.

Mike
Hail Satan

Post Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:29 am

Cocoa has many beneficial properties, the main problem of commercial trademarks Chocolate usually find in supermarkets is the large amount of refined sugar that they have and the hydrogenated vegetable oils that put of filler.

Post Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:02 pm

LYDIA!!!!
If you dont want the chocolate can me have it. Just throw it over here and ill catch it somehow someway :)

Post Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:18 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:

I'm referring to el cadbury and nestle commercial shite... the refined sugar heavy variant.
Aurelius Ophis

Post Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:11 pm

Lydia wrote:

I have a similar problem, right now with Cadbury's but I can kick out the habit.

I heard it's lack of love because chocolate has phenylethylamine a love chemical. All the fat I get goes to my liver, I used to have high triglycerides and my doctor was confused he said I was fit and if I drink or use drugs (from past hepatitis). I told him I eat a lot of food especially chocolate.

Satan666 wrote:

About what you said though, I can eat sugar or donuts and food and just stop eating and feel full or satisfied. But not with chocolate for some reason, especially the milkier chocolate types like symphony, cadbury's. I know darker is better, and I like the salty almond dark chocolate but it's not as satisfying.

Do you think there is legitimacy that chocoholics eat chocolate for a 'high'? Or something besides sugar?

I'm not sure if this is connected, but when I was in my mom's womb, she would eat chocolates daily. :shock:

Maybe I'm trying to go back to that fetus chocolate bliss moment.

HP Mageson666 wrote:

So organic grass-fed milk chocolate is the answer? They say letting chocolate melt in your mouth is more enjoyable, but it's not as intense as just chomping it down lol but I try to eat it slowly mate.

Post Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:21 pm

Exactly, but it's not the organic dark chocolate (most amount of cocoa) that I crave. It's milk chocolate, and chocolate bars (I think Americans call them candy bars).

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:57 pm

Dark chocolate is the best, depending on where the coco beans come from you get different notes I've noticed (same with coffee but I kinda hate coffee), milk chocolate is mostly sugar and....milk with hints of chocolate. Also Saturn Eagle in you are correct with what you said about craving chocolate(sweets mostly) is a lack of love as is stated in Ayurveda.

I have a ton of questions but I'm only going to ask one more regarding this as I plan on studying Chinese medicine as well as Ayurveda more in depth soon. Other than The Yellow Emperor’s Inner Classic (of Medicine) what other books would you recommend? I'm interested in natural healing/preventive care and nutrition as a possible career and before I pay for any school I'd like make sure its my thing. Really I think I'd end up doing my own thing but still for people to put their trust in me and come to see me they're probably going to want to see some certificate or degree or something but either way its good to have this knowledge.

Post Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:41 am

SerpentsTree wrote:
Dark chocolate is the best, depending on where the coco beans come from you get different notes I've noticed (same with coffee but I kinda hate coffee), milk chocolate is mostly sugar and....milk with hints of chocolate. Also Saturn Eagle in you are correct with what you said about craving chocolate(sweets mostly) is a lack of love as is stated in Ayurveda.

I have a ton of questions but I'm only going to ask one more regarding this as I plan on studying Chinese medicine as well as Ayurveda more in depth soon. Other than The Yellow Emperor’s Inner Classic (of Medicine) what other books would you recommend? I'm interested in natural healing/preventive care and nutrition as a possible career and before I pay for any school I'd like make sure its my thing. Really I think I'd end up doing my own thing but still for people to put their trust in me and come to see me they're probably going to want to see some certificate or degree or something but either way its good to have this knowledge.

Excellent work. It is a great subject for study as a SS.

As far as books goes there are many but I would argue you may have to learn the foundations first before they will make any sense. Avoid books by Lonny Jarrett (jew) like Nourishing Destiny that gets recommended by older students like it changed their life or something. He is well known for pulling bullshit out of thin air. A good book that can be Helpful is "Applied Channel Theory in Chinese Medicine" which is Jason Robertson's interviews with Wang Yu-Wi. But again this is somewhat past novice level and you will need some basic knowledge first.

Mike
Hail Satan

Post Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:40 pm

Mike666 wrote:
Aw Lydia, you can eat chocolate :lol: We must all remember to enjoy ourselves also. Just take it easy ;)

One thing you can do for yourself in regards to the spleen system is use a bit of acupressure. One very powerful point to use is what we call spleen 6. If you look at your medial (inside) malleolus (ankle bone), find the highest point of it and roll your finger up your leg. About 4 finger breadths above the highest point of the ankle bone - you will roll into a nice little depression. That is the point. As you have been at this for a while, you should have a fair bit of power and I find even just putting my index finger on this point works wonders. You will definitely feel it.

Mike
Hail Satan

CentralForce has already given me a list of acupressure points to massage, including that one :)

bluenitwolf wrote:
LYDIA!!!!
If you dont want the chocolate can me have it. Just throw it over here and ill catch it somehow someway :)

Head's up!

www.joyofsatan.org

Post Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:22 pm

I wouldn't go so far as to suggest that chocolate cravings are a replacement for 'love' so much as they are a craving for Nourishment which is the emotional aspect of the Earth phase to which the sweet flavor relates.

Cravings are symptoms of a person being out of balance and the body seeking to rectify that balance. Sadly, this doesn't mean that the person always knows what is good for them, so simply craving a particular food doesn't mean that exact food will help them overcome their imbalance but it can suggest what the imbalance is.

Sweet foods which will provide balance (and you will find them more satisfying than chocolate over the long term) are millet, sweet potato, yams (dioscorea species), honey, barley, figs, cooked rice (like in a congee), oats, squash, pumpkin, carrots, fennel, cumin seeds, molasses and sugar cane.

Sweet herbs are another matter altogether but those which are useful and safe are dried ginger, licorice root and Chinese Yam (Dioscorea Opposita).
Aurelius Ophis

Post Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:46 am

satan666 wrote:
SerpentsTree wrote:

All pain is a lack of flow of either qi, blood or both. Of course, some pain only lasts for a few hours and then goes away and certainly it cannot be said that if you get sore every now and then that you have systemic qi stagnation. But increasing your exposure to it willingly and in a disciplined fashion ie thrice weekly without fail for 5 years will certainly increase the risk that you cause systemic and organic qi and blood stagnation which is the real problem, not being sore here and there and from time to time.

To be honest, most people could go years before they develop problems and this depends on genetics, lifestyle, environmental factors and mental health or lack thereof. But a squatting hip injury here, a major knee injury there and then a couple of weeks of sick with the flu and being unable to stretch might kick start a series of events which eventually leads to systemic stagnation and thus disease. Of course, knowledge is power and performing hatha yoga to offset stagnation caused by working out and injury is definitely going to help avoid these problems as well as researching foods which promote free qi flow and avoiding those which inhibit it.

Usually this is not part of most exercise regime recommendations - they don't tell you to eat a lean steak and then consume 3 grams or turmeric 9 grams of Angelica Root to keep your blood flowing and with good reason. Not every person needs/is under the right conditions for every herb and prevention of illness normally centres around diet and lifestyle with minimal acupuncture treatment and herbs only when a person is sick in the world of Traditional Chinese Medicine - far closer in tune with martial arts and qi gong/tai chi than brute exercise regimes like powerlifting and crossfit.

Kundalini yoga is far the best.

Post Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:36 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Asian's didn't have any Chocolate beans in their environment. Were South America did. And in South America the chocolate bean was also a medicine. It was so important to them they used it as currency and baptized their children with it. I read a decent book on the history of the chocolate bean.

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:36 am

All pain is a lack of flow of either qi, blood or both.

What about the aches that may come with opening a chakra? An influx of qi?

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:00 pm

veronika wrote:
What about the aches that may come with opening a chakra? An influx of qi?

An influx of qi into an area where flow was previously no there or very limited I would say.
Aurelius Ophis

Post Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:39 am

Mike666 wrote:
SerpentsTree wrote:

Excellent work. It is a great subject for study as a SS.

As far as books goes there are many but I would argue you may have to learn the foundations first before they will make any sense. Avoid books by Lonny Jarrett (jew) like Nourishing Destiny that gets recommended by older students like it changed their life or something. He is well known for pulling bullshit out of thin air. A good book that can be Helpful is "Applied Channel Theory in Chinese Medicine" which is Jason Robertson's interviews with Wang Yu-Wi. But again this is somewhat past novice level and you will need some basic knowledge first.

Mike
Hail Satan

Thank you for the advice, I have some knowledge of the basics but not the best with Ayurveda but it is always good to go back and make sure the basics are strong and well understood. When we SS run the world this is going to be common knowledge for all and then everyone can and is going to be happy and healthy.

satan666 wrote:
I wouldn't go so far as to suggest that chocolate cravings are a replacement for 'love' so much as they are a craving for Nourishment which is the emotional aspect of the Earth phase to which the sweet flavor relates.

Cravings are symptoms of a person being out of balance and the body seeking to rectify that balance. Sadly, this doesn't mean that the person always knows what is good for them, so simply craving a particular food doesn't mean that exact food will help them overcome their imbalance but it can suggest what the imbalance is.

Sweet foods which will provide balance (and you will find them more satisfying than chocolate over the long term) are millet, sweet potato, yams (dioscorea species), honey, barley, figs, cooked rice (like in a congee), oats, squash, pumpkin, carrots, fennel, cumin seeds, molasses and sugar cane.

Sweet herbs are another matter altogether but those which are useful and safe are dried ginger, licorice root and Chinese Yam (Dioscorea Opposita).

Yea what you said is more elaborate and well better over all haha. :)

Post Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:18 am

Great post! I'm so agree with it all. I did powerlifting with good results for 18 months but finaly I stoped for much lighter trainings, those almost never cost me a pain. Reasons I stoped are overtraining and constant pain. Now I do train my muscles and fighting in the breaks between my energy trainings... it gives me powerfull feeling. I have gym in my house basement which is place of my daily meditation. Strong and able body is must have for me. Better is to be warrior in the garden than gardener on the war.

Post Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm

Sorry to bother with an old post, but what would the best kind of exercise be? I have been hitting my muscles hard with calisthenics from 5-6 months and I took 8kg of both muscle and fat. Never looked better lol. But I am willing to change if that is better for my health, at every leg day I do hundreds of exercises and for the next 3-4 days all my thigh muscles hurt like shit. Should I stop this? Should I do more yoga than exercise? Should I do a long yoga session instead of calisthenics? What's your opinion?
Namasatan

Post Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:36 pm

Edoardo wrote:
Sorry to bother with an old post, but what would the best kind of exercise be? I have been hitting my muscles hard with calisthenics from 5-6 months and I took 8kg of both muscle and fat. Never looked better lol. But I am willing to change if that is better for my health, at every leg day I do hundreds of exercises and for the next 3-4 days all my thigh muscles hurt like shit. Should I stop this? Should I do more yoga than exercise? Should I do a long yoga session instead of calisthenics? What's your opinion?

Hello Edoardo,

Well it really depends on ur goals, do u have
any current specific goals about exercising?
U want to gain even more muscles, working on
increasing ur strength or u want to increase ur
muscular endurance as a priority?

In case u want to retain ur gains and slowly
carry on with increasing ur strength and muscle
development i would propose u to reduce the volume
of ur training, meaning the sets and the reps and
increase the intensity, either go for progressively
harder calishtenic exercises or start a proper weight
lifting routine.

But u can do perfect with just calisthenics,
just increase the difficulty of pushups,squats etc. through
training with more difficult variations after having warmed up
with the average exercises.

It is not really healthy if it is not necessary
as a part of athletic or something similar preparation
to overload ur body with too much volume and be so much
sore for the next days long run it can make u prone to injuries.
You may do it sometimes or some periods of time but better to be
avoided as a training regular routine.

Instead keep ur program shortened and more intense
so u may repeat ur training legs lets say during the
same week again with limited soreness.

Along with strength based calisthenics days it would
be good to balance it with core exercises and some
yoga-stretching sessions and mobility drills.

Return to JoyofSatan666