Board index JoyofSatan666 Jew Reveals the Jewish Plan on Microchipping the 'Goyim'

Jew Reveals the Jewish Plan on Microchipping the 'Goyim'

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

"Biometric tattoos could gather important data and track the wearer"

"We are being lead to ultimately having within our bodies an RFID chip that will be implanted, says legal and media analyst Lionel. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P954uvXUYs

Jew Reveals the Jewish Plan on Microchipping the 'Goyim' Populace.

Just look at this psychotic, insane, neurotic and aggressive jew. He also reveals the plans to the Goyim, as to play the "savior" to them of course. Nobody could have said it better than a jew himself. He just relates you to the plan of the Yids.

Just watch this arrogant kike, playing the "Exposing" part of what its jewish ancestors came up with, want to materialize, and now they supposedly defend the stupid "Goyim" from.

Because, "God forbid" (The jewish god of course, who is JHVH and who is the collective of the jewish beings/race/aliens), they will inform you "prophetically" about what they...themselves caused and invented. And are creating by the "Torah".

Two sided games, as always. On one hand, the jewish "JHVH" plays the bad guy. The jewish spawns play the intermediates in all levels. The Goyim watch, and await for the "jewish savior" to save them...From what the jews have caused them and are causing to them.

Goyims (animals in Hebrew)...Wake up, before its too late.

How about, we do some very ruthless Reversal Torah Workings, to save the World from this pestillence?

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

hoodedcobra666 wrote:
"Biometric tattoos could gather important data and track the wearer"

"We are being lead to ultimately having within our bodies an RFID chip that will be implanted, says legal and media analyst Lionel. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P954uvXUYs

Jew Reveals the Jewish Plan on Microchipping the 'Goyim' Populace.

Just look at this psychotic, insane, neurotic and aggressive jew. He also reveals the plans to the Goyim, as to play the "savior" to them of course. Nobody could have said it better than a jew himself. He just relates you to the plan of the Yids.

Just watch this arrogant kike, playing the "Exposing" part of what its jewish ancestors came up with, want to materialize, and now they supposedly defend the stupid "Goyim" from.

Because, "God forbid" (The jewish god of course, who is JHVH and who is the collective of the jewish beings/race/aliens), they will inform you "prophetically" about what they...themselves caused and invented. And are creating by the "Torah".

Two sided games, as always. On one hand, the jewish "JHVH" plays the bad guy. The jewish spawns play the intermediates in all levels. The Goyim watch, and await for the "jewish savior" to save them...From what the jews have caused them and are causing to them.

Goyims (animals in Hebrew)...Wake up, before its too late.

How about, we do some very ruthless Reversal Torah Workings, to save the World from this pestillence?

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

The firt time I red about this micro shit
I was scared :oops: and angry
By now i'm just angry and determined to destroy jewish dirty plans

Fuck the fear

I don't want to be scared anymore cause a satan's
Warrior have no fear of enemies
Since we do every day reverse torah rituals and spread the truth
I'm sure we'll win
Masochist =masochrist
What a coincidence
Both lovers of jewsus and masochists love
The pain and being submitted

Hail satan forever

Now I will...

1) Spread the Truth all over the Internet
2) Fight Spiritually
3) Win
4) Enjoy life

May the Truth
always bring you
Joy

Sebastian Shen wrote:
Now I will...

lol dont wait for shit to get out of hand xD

bring in the reverse torah ritual that will fuck this shit up!
Thoughts become things.

I dont agree that the microchips are only RFID. Cause RFID is really weak and Jews arent dumb enough to use them. It may be a dual purpose chip which seems to be RFID when its scanned but also having scalar wave receiver. This all will lead to mass mind control if it becomes a reality cause scalar waves cn go anywhere even if the chipped person sits in a metal box.
Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Belzebub!!!!
666/88

I Swear I'm gonna use Destruction Death Spell against all politicians, legistrators or whoever key persons to dare push this SHIT
I might not as strong as other SS to cause damage against them but I'll do it anyways

Microchipping us is like accepting we are being bar coded our living existence for merchandise

NO WAY IM ALLOWING THAT

Have you seen Mindscape? It's a sci fi thriller from 2013. Mark Strong plays a police psychic who can enter other people's memories, but probing Anna's mind reveals a disturbing tale of sexual abuse.

I watched it but wasn't paying 100% attention to it. It didn't look to be anything to do with being psychic at all. He just looked like a psychologist detective of some sort. Regardless, with the "microchip being able to hear the quiet voices when the wearer is thinking", this film is rather related. Consider, also, Minority Report about crimes people have not committed yet.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Return to JoyofSatan666