Board index JoyofSatan666 The Jews Backhandedly Admit Satan Is The True God

The Jews Backhandedly Admit Satan Is The True God

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Jews Backhandedly Admit Satan Is The True God

Numbers are letters and letters numbers. Satan as stated before is a Sanskrit word, Sat-an means God Eternal. In Sanskrit 100 is SATAM since the M and N are the nasal the M and N are interchangeable, SATAN. In the Jewish gematria HA SATAN is given the number 365 the number of the solar year. 365 is the number given to the sun god in the west. However the number One hundred is also the number of the sun. Showing SATAN is the name of the sun God. Which is always the King and ruler of the Gods. This is why the golden or solar age is the Satya age. And the name of the Aryan Religion was the Satyam.

The serpent of Satan is another symbol of the sun as well. The spiritual sun and enlightenment by the serpent of Satan.

HA like Satan is a Sanskrit word. HA means "The" HA SATAN means "The Enemy" in Hebrew. But in the original and proper Sanskrit the original language which predates Hebrew. HA SATAN means "The God Eternal". Here even the Jews admit SATAN is God Eternal and this makes them mad, right in their own trash religion. The Jews admit Satan is God Eternal. And they have been warring on this Truth for thousands of years. They wish to rewrite history and society so they can pretend to be god themselves. Which can be seen in their garbage Torah which is full of curses against the enlightenment of Gentiles and is designed to bind Gentiles to spiritual darkness on the soul level. So the Jews can rule the ruins.

HA SATAN, The God Eternal, is the enemy of the Jewish race. The Jews are the declared enemy of God Eternal. Since the title of SATAN as God Eternal also relates to the perfection of the soul and its full enlightenment the Jews are enemies of spiritual enlightenment and freedom as well. By their own declaration and deeds. They really are just criminal trash who want others to be enslaved in spiritual darkness and suffering.

Source:
The Gnostic's and their Remains. Charles William King.

Is Sanskrit language of our Gods or is it Enochian that is language of Gods or it like Gods are beyond language ? Thanks I am really ignorant in this matter.

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

My. That was easy for me to follow. Thanks, Magey.

I'll never understand how and why anyone would want to rule ruins.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The purpose of Sanskrit is to create by sound.

roadtorevolution wrote:
Is Sanskrit language of our Gods or is it Enochian that is language of Gods or it like Gods are beyond language ? Thanks I am really ignorant in this matter.

So they go so far as to contradict themselves whilst knowing they are and still try and trick their minds into believing they are doing (ironically according to their religion) 'what is right'...?

...this really says a lot about the Jewish level of intelligence...
Pledge your life to Satan, the king that instills true justice, in pursuit of peace and freedom for his people!!

Be vigilant, challenge yourself to achieve what you once shrugged off as the impossible, and realize your potential!!

Rage against fools, show that you will not stand for ignorance, and promote the truth for the good of this world!!

Be proud, you are beautiful and respected for taking up the banners of righteousness, and rise to victory!!

Return to JoyofSatan666