Board index JoyofSatan666 Ultimate Slothz'in guidez to weight loss.

Ultimate Slothz'in guidez to weight loss.

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Ultimate Slothz'in guidez to weight loss.

Causez like Slothz have it all figured out and stuff already.

I was thinking about this as of late. I have done everything from all plant diet, to Paleo to vegetarianism. Which covers all the main diet spectrum. I have also done exercise routines that would drop a lot of people to light stuff and seen a lot of trends come and go and I got wise over the years.

I have seen people get fat on Paleo, veganism, vegetarianism and every type of diet. Look at how fat people are promoting their paleo books right now and fat vegans promoting veganism as healthy. It really does come down to calories in calories out on the base line. If you eating more then your burning, too much of the time. That going to get stored as reserve, as fat that's how the body is designed not for six pack abs but survival. A good example is the low fat, high carb vegan crowd is the biggest industry online at this moment with the most views and most MSM promotion. However this diet was causing many people to gain weight up to 100 pounds overweight. A lot of people got fat on this diet. Because they were told to eat twice the amount of a daily calorie intake for themselves or they were under eating and when they naturally got fat and then this was called metabolic damage. But this does not exist as doctors that these Vegans subscribe to as McDougal [who is not vegan] and the author of the Vegan bible, The China Study, stated themselves. That metabolic damage does not exist. Because it does not. However over eating and putting on weight does exist.

Paleo people get fat because they are eating high fat foods which contain a massive amount of calories in them. The reason people lost weight on Vegan or Paleo diets is because in many cases they are eating lower amounts of food daily and lower calories as these foods are filling and fat seems to be slow burning. The starch vegetables for the vegan style diets that work for weight loss is the same and they are low calorie. You can eat four pounds of potato's in a day and not hit near maxing out daily calorie intake. Same with a small amount of just animal food it can act like a diet pill. That's it. People get fat when they go past they daily intake on such diets. This is why a body builder can literally eat at Wendy's or MacDonald's every day and not get fat they are burning up the calories in these three to four thousand calorie meals.

The average person is fat because they are eating high calorie food and drinking high calorie drinks all day and don't exercise much.

So within calories in calories out you obvious want to look at quality and quantity of the types of food groups your eating. I agree with McDougal as the evidence shows this in his recommendation that 70% of a person's diet should be plant food. Carbs are not all bad and they are not going to make you fat and sick. Otherwise the healthiest people on earth the Okinawans would not be such as they eat a lot of their diet in carb based plant foods, potato's and white rice and live to be one hundred on average in great health. However all plant food diet does not work long as Vegans are depended on vitamin supplements or they will literally die on an all plant diet. Just the lack of B12 results in stroke and heart failure. That is just one vitamin missing in this diet. The average person has enough B12 reserves for two to three years before they are in the red. The reason its so vital to life your body keeps massive stores in case of shortage. Vegan diets are fatal on their own, without artificial vitamin's. And with that long term vegans develop health problems.

Paleo people I have seen this after a few years they start to look bad and sallow almost jaundiced like in some cases. Its just bad to over eat on meat all the time and have little to no serious plant food in your diet. Most people don't do either paleo or veganism for more then a year, three pushing it. There have been paleo promotes that have gotten cancer and had strokes and heart disease and become overweight from this diet in all reality.

With exercise Hatha Yoga is the best, its purpose is to spiritualize the human being, low impact exercise on a normal basis is great its sustainable and low to no injury, if you have a sport you enjoy that is good as well. I think the mainstream fitness community should be avoided as its a fad driven, consumer culture which is about promoting fake claims in many cases and giving bad advice and taking your money. They will say anything for a buck. There is also a lot of unhealthy attitudes promoted. The current craze right now is selling false self esteem to egotistical people. Not just having them over exercise and in general exercise wrong. But put some Macho Man sounding title on it like Navy Seal, Spartan, Commando, Boot Camp, Ninja Master and such to try and grant it authority. Pseudo militarism seems to be the trend at this moment. Its just a gimmick were grown men pay thousands of dollars to do hours of boring calisthenics and general cardio while being woofed at in incoherent bark tones by other men and in some cases being sprayed with a garden hose. Normally people would not pay money or care to do this. But call it Spartan Ninja Academy and they line up. Its obvious as to why. Marketers have know this for awhile and keep using this trick. You get the point this highlights the culture of the mainstream fitness world and why it should be avoided in my opinion.

Macho, Macho, Man....

This is basically all it is. Do you want to put on the solider dress or how about the Police Officer suit, why not rough it and be the cowboy for a weekend or do it dangerous and be the biker, its like spiritual and stuff go with the Indian. How about real life stuff the construction worker.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The only timez calories don't count....Hitler ice cream time!

HP Mageson666 wrote:
The only timez calories don't count....Hitler ice cream time!

Hitler ice cream calories makes you resistant to jew transmit diseases JTD :mrgreen: :lol:

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

The researches calling veganism as healthy ofyem cite that meat has parasites. I do agree with what Dr. Hulda Clark says that meat is a source of parasites. But it should be cooked better. And again vegetables can have parasites too. Maintaining a ph basic diet is best way to lose weight. It includes consuming baking soda in lemon juice and water, ozonated water and distilled water. Many of weight gain is caused by acidic diet and sugar. Sadly because of Jew we have sugarcane sugar. Coconut sugar is healthy and doesn't even require processing. Just one needs to tap those flowers of coconuts(they look like a stick with buds).
Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Belzebub!!!!
666/88

Thank you for posting more on the Diets of Modern Confusion. I spent time in the military as Infantry and most of the "fitness" you do is based on whatever fad your command is into. This for me was cross-fit most of the time. We had soldiers getting injuries constantly, and usually because of the "Macho Man" programming, They never sought out medical treatment until they could barely function. I stick with The 5 Tibetans, I try to explain to people why yoga is the best option as well, because it works directly on the glands. Which in turn balances and brings your hormones into their proper chemistry.
"The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe"
- Lord Satan

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

That's what happens to professional athletes as well who do crossfit they get injured and their performance goes down. Crossfit is run by jews that just want your money.

gentilenation wrote:
Thank you for posting more on the Diets of Modern Confusion. I spent time in the military as Infantry and most of the "fitness" you do is based on whatever fad your command is into. This for me was cross-fit most of the time. We had soldiers getting injuries constantly, and usually because of the "Macho Man" programming, They never sought out medical treatment until they could barely function. I stick with The 5 Tibetans, I try to explain to people why yoga is the best option as well, because it works directly on the glands. Which in turn balances and brings your hormones into their proper chemistry.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Sugar in its naturalize state is a nutrient. This sugar hating is a recent fad. Yeah eating a ton of processed refined sugar might not be great, but that leaves normal naturalized sugar which contains minerals in it.

shubhamrane666 wrote:
The researches calling veganism as healthy ofyem cite that meat has parasites. I do agree with what Dr. Hulda Clark says that meat is a source of parasites. But it should be cooked better. And again vegetables can have parasites too. Maintaining a ph basic diet is best way to lose weight. It includes consuming baking soda in lemon juice and water, ozonated water and distilled water. Many of weight gain is caused by acidic diet and sugar. Sadly because of Jew we have sugarcane sugar. Coconut sugar is healthy and doesn't even require processing. Just one needs to tap those flowers of coconuts(they look like a stick with buds).

If a person at sea level goes to say 9000 feet someplace for a few months, they lower oxygen amount will cause the metabolism to speed up, which will cause a person to lose weight. (I KNOW). A TV show said the same thing. Mountain climbers up at 20,000 feet will lose weight FAST.
I am not recommended anything. But with proper diet, exercise, and rest, a high altitude weight loss activity can help.
Again, I did this without even knowing. In two months, eating normal, exercising normal, I lost 20 pounds. 9000 feet. So I know it works. Loss some muscle mass. So probably need to eat more protein if I do it again.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

These exercises have helped people recover from injuries. I remember about Vampio from the WCW healed himself of a bad injury from doing these. Matt Furey made them popular.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veNw7Tm1Aqs

If you look this push up is basically the fifth Tibetan rite. Its upward and downward dog, done in higher rep. The push up's and squat's along with working on the pull up bar gave me a major advantage in martial arts. Hatha Yoga just wins.

Then HP Mageson666, why do i feel sour at top of my throat above my tongue(the lining of mouth at roof) when I try to lick there? That's how I concluded it fpr being acidic. And many have. I'm confused now.
Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Belzebub!!!!
666/88

I feel sour as I said after having table sugar. The white one.
Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Belzebub!!!!
666/88

www.caloriecount.com/forums/foods/sour- ... ting-sugar

This thread also speaks same. I thought it may be because of maybe having some issues with blood sugar. And again i dont have such experience after I eat rice or eat some carbs. Only with sugar.
Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Belzebub!!!!
666/88

Ok. I do admit that it may be bacteria in mouth. But again can't those bacteria cause problem when I eat rice. Like I mean its mild sourness. Not severe. It can't be noticed easily.
Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Belzebub!!!!
666/88

Since I leave the hiperproteinic paleo diet I lost 15 kg and I feel much better than before.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

I love meat far too much. Eating vegetables and fruit is bland to me even in soups and spices, so I don't eat them as much unless their included with meat. I'll literally crave meat and go crazy if we don't have any. Steak, lamb, liver, hearts, eyeballs, skin, chicken, insects, yum yum. Only meat I don't like is plain pork meat unless there's blood in it. So my diet's basically the other way around. 70% meat 20% vegetables and fruits. My poor gut flora.
The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

shubhamrane666 wrote:

Most parasite epidemics are because of infected water supplies, not meat. Granted, pork tends towards having worms if not cooked correctly but so too can vegetables have moulds and fungis. Moulds, fungus, bacteria and viruses are ubiquitous - meaning they are everywhere, even in the air we breathe. It is our resistance and immunity which determines our liability to infection.

As for sugar, sugarcane is essentially one of the most energy and nutrient rich foods on the planet. The problem is processing and refining the sugar, stripping it of all of its good qualities and nutrients. Blackstrap molasses, which is the leftover after centrifuging sugar in the initial part of the processing has been shown to have anti-cancer effects if consumed daily (as a preventative, not a cure per se). And actually maintaining an alkaline diet all of the time robs the body of the natural 'alkaline tide' which surges out from the stomach into the blood in response to eating acidic foods. Alkaline environments are also hospitable to bacteria and fungi like Candida Albicans (thrush) which normally inhabits the mouth and vagina but grows to epic proportions and can overrun the body in the case of an alkaline environment since acidity is inhospitable to it.
Aurelius Ophis

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Satan666, mienbro. You need to make a article on this stuff as I consider you a master of such knowledge. I am just a slothz not wanting to get fat, in a sea of fat people.

I never thought in that way. Like yes people do go to extreme lenghts to go on alkaline diet like drinking alkali laced water, having lots of baking soda. Again Baking soda and lemon water is known to cure cancer. Btw just make sure that its baking soda and not baking powder. Cause baking powder has starch and aluminium sulphate to make it act within seconds. Baking powder is thus harmful. This is the book I said which influence 'd me on this alternative health stuff. Just use your pc to get this. Or put your phone browser to render desktop version of site.

https://mega.nz/#!J4FgjSqQ!4QkjYsrkdF_4 ... SF_rEp5XDo
Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Belzebub!!!!
666/88

you dont need any brains to lose fat

all you have to do is walk 30-45 mins a day , eat healthy foods , remove all the shit from your diet , do yoga and this will change your life in ways youve never thought possible.

tada
Thoughts become things.

I tend to reply to individuals talking about health because unlike the mainstream medical viewpoint, everyone is in a different state of yin and yang and thus different things will work. For me to write an article now on everything I think I know would probably exceed the limit of any one post, but I might try to inject some knowledge from time to time here if it is felt to be needed.

You are right to not want to be fat - fat equals dampness and phlegm in Traditional Chinese Medicine and the ancient classics say that phlegm causes the 100 diseases (of course meaning many more than just 100). Phlegm arises from dampness which arises from overloading the Spleen (pancreas) which is responsible for digestion. Overloading means too high calories really, or foods which are too difficult to move. I liken it to throwing ice cubes into a pot of boiling water, where the pot is your digestion and the ice cubes are foods. Some foods are icier than others and hence slow the digestion even further but common sense says that ten ice cubes will reduce the water temperature far quicker than one...

Also, for every kilogram of fat that a person acquires, your body must make 650 km of extra blood vessels to supply it, which puts additional strain on the heart to pump the blood through these new vessels, hence why obesity is up there amongst one of the greatest risk factors for heart failure.

This sour taste which has been mentioned is an indicator of disharmony in the function of the Liver, not as Western Medical liver function tests might show it, but in the energetic Liver system (which more corresponds to the Sympathetic and Parasympathetic nervous system than anything). If it occurs when eating white sugar I would suggest that it is probably to do with damp and possibly with the Liver overacting on the Spleen - the result of the sympathetic nervous system tone being higher than normal and thus inhibiting the 'rest and digest' functions of the parasympathetic nervous system.

Funnily enough, white sugar is considered damp and cold but unrefined sugar is a Qi tonic, which makes it dry and warm in nature.
Aurelius Ophis

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I think their needs to be a discussion on what types of exercise don't interfere with the spiritual energy. You and JA both made mention of this on the other thread were D-Slothz was rolling on the crossfit thing.

satan666 wrote:
I tend to reply to individuals talking about health because unlike the mainstream medical viewpoint, everyone is in a different state of yin and yang and thus different things will work. For me to write an article now on everything I think I know would probably exceed the limit of any one post, but I might try to inject some knowledge from time to time here if it is felt to be needed.

You are right to not want to be fat - fat equals dampness and phlegm in Traditional Chinese Medicine and the ancient classics say that phlegm causes the 100 diseases (of course meaning many more than just 100). Phlegm arises from dampness which arises from overloading the Spleen (pancreas) which is responsible for digestion. Overloading means too high calories really, or foods which are too difficult to move. I liken it to throwing ice cubes into a pot of boiling water, where the pot is your digestion and the ice cubes are foods. Some foods are icier than others and hence slow the digestion even further but common sense says that ten ice cubes will reduce the water temperature far quicker than one...

Also, for every kilogram of fat that a person acquires, your body must make 650 km of extra blood vessels to supply it, which puts additional strain on the heart to pump the blood through these new vessels, hence why obesity is up there amongst one of the greatest risk factors for heart failure.

This sour taste which has been mentioned is an indicator of disharmony in the function of the Liver, not as Western Medical liver function tests might show it, but in the energetic Liver system (which more corresponds to the Sympathetic and Parasympathetic nervous system than anything). If it occurs when eating white sugar I would suggest that it is probably to do with damp and possibly with the Liver overacting on the Spleen - the result of the sympathetic nervous system tone being higher than normal and thus inhibiting the 'rest and digest' functions of the parasympathetic nervous system.

Funnily enough, white sugar is considered damp and cold but unrefined sugar is a Qi tonic, which makes it dry and warm in nature.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
I think their needs to be a discussion on what types of exercise don't interfere with the spiritual energy. You and JA both made mention of this on the other thread were D-Slothz was rolling on the crossfit thing.

Yeah ok I get what your saying... that I can do. Ill whip something up just in time for Yule, draw the gym fanatics out into some kind of wild discussion.
Aurelius Ophis

HP Mageson666 wrote:
These exercises have helped people recover from injuries. I remember about Vampio from the WCW healed himself of a bad injury from doing these. Matt Furey made them popular.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veNw7Tm1Aqs

If you look this push up is basically the fifth Tibetan rite. Its upward and downward dog, done in higher rep. The push up's and squat's along with working on the pull up bar gave me a major advantage in martial arts. Hatha Yoga just wins.

Chris Jericho healed himself of his back injury after a burst disc with Hatha Yoga. Many WWE/WCW/ECW retired wrestlers have taken to hatha yoga, and some were even able to perform again.

Return to JoyofSatan666