Board index JoyofSatan666 White Supremacy And Black Slavery

White Supremacy And Black Slavery

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:46 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

White Supremacy And Black Slavery

This is from an answer I gave in the forum:

Black Slavery

The Jews didn't even really sell slaves to Whites. In all reality only 1.4 percent of Whites owned slaves in America. Most America Whites didn't agree with it and put major regulations on it. Jews owned the majority of slaves. The Jews mainly sold them to other Jews, the slaves where used in the Jewish run industries that slaves were used to facilitate such as the sugar cane plantations. This is the source of how the Jews really made their wealth the Jew bankers, slavers, planation owners and such were all working together this was key to the rise of the massive wealth power of the Jewish bankers as well.

The Jews even got laws passed to ban all non Jews from the slaver industry so they could keep their monopoly on it. I support Blacks taking Jews to court in law suits for reparations from the Jews themselves. If the Jews want never ending holo shekels for a holocaust that didn't happen. Blacks should get shekels from Jews for a holocaust that really did happen to them. It was Whites who ended the slave trade much to the rage of the Jews. As the Jewish religion states Jews are to make slaves of non-Jews and to treat them cruelly.. The only reason the slave trade went on as long as it did was because the Jews used their money and political power to manipulate governments to make sure it did. In fact the Jews originally got massively involved in politics to keep the slave trade going that is how much European opposition was against it.

The Jew Karl Marx, wrote a massive essay which was published in major papers defending and advocating for the continuation of the Jewish run slave trade as necessary for civilisation. And this was the Jew who created Marxism that did what again.....Demanded a revolutionary Holocaust in Marx's own words. And committed such. Of most of White Europe and the planet such as China and the creation of a slave state run by Jews called Communism.

Source: The Secret history between Blacks And Jews In America

White Supremacy

White Supremacy, meaning is simple if you listen to the Jews who made up this phrase.....Whites ruling their own White Nations I don't demand Arab's rule Israel so why do all Jews demand Jews and non-Whites rule White Nations?. So yes Whites should be supreme in their own home. However this does not include trolling or knuckling down on other races for not being White. I have met enough people of other races and studied their cultures to know all races are actually supremacist in their outlook for themselves. Its just the Jews are totally psychotic criminals about it. And Whites are supposed to feel guilty for any normalcy on the subject...Cause Jews the biggest supremacists on earth, said so.

Yes Whites are the highest evolved race and we don't say sorry for winning epochs of hard evolutionary struggle to earn such in existence. Just to be clear this however does not mean dehumanizing other races of people or treating them badly which is unjust, just because of differences. However its also not a licence to allow ourselves to be exploited by Jews, race traitors and non-Whites either. Respect us and we will respect you.

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:41 am

Exactly I always thought the pro - blacks saying that were dumb. They get mad at "white supremacy" in the white created nations. It's because the jew lies about everything. It's quite obvious the whites didn't benefit off of slavery because there are some poor whites. They act as if they're all rich but they're not. I've been friends with plenty whites and they're more civilized and peaceful and never treated me wrong just for being black. It's the jew who profited off of slavery the jew is never broke but whites are sometimes. Where I live most whites are just middle class they go through financial problems just like blacks. Some whites live in the mainly black and Hispanic communities in trailers. I've actually experienced some whites that carry and wear the Confederate flag and from what I've seen they don't hate blacks they just love their race and culture because most come from the south to where I live. There was never racial problems at the school i attended the Confederate flag thing is just a hype over Jewish lies. What blacks need to do is file a law suit against the jews that profited off slavery and take that money to build up our communities or buy a afro carribean or african land. The knowledge we have in America can take blacks a long way. All it is, is a will to learn most blacks don't want to. My mom forced me to do extra school work growing up and it helped a lot because most blacks aren't that smart. As blacks we must encourage our children to learn not be a thug.
Up, you mighty race, accomplish what you will.

- Marcus Garvey

The Black skin is not a badge of shame, but rather a glorious symbol of national greatness.
- Marcus
Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.
- Booker T. Washington

At the bottom of education, at the bottom of politics, even at the bottom of religion, there must be for our race economic independence.
-Booker T. Washington

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:52 pm

How do we deal with a disrespectful non-white? I deal with quite a lot of them in my school, mostly blacks, the typical 'gangsters' and 'thug life' freaks with their pants so baggy they go to their ankles as well as the occasional asian. I would usually ignore them or tell them to cool their shit, but what about when they get up in your face, verbally attacking you to the point where it's not even subtle? How do you even handle that on school grounds?
The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:22 pm

amazing sermon well said Don!!!

wake up white race.
Thoughts become things.

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:53 pm

Besides the first slaves brought to America by the jews for use as labor in plantations they were white from Ireland,more than 500,000 Irishmen were taken to America as slaves.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:07 am

How is the race problem going to be solved in the United States? Many non-whites would not want to leave the U.S. and I don't blame them. Maybe reversing rituals will provide a solution.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:10 pm

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

If they do not physically harm you then the best is going to the responsible people of the institution, if you can trust them. Mocking them back can be dangerous so the best is ignoring, and if it is going too upsetting, curse the shit out of them.

When I was in highschool there was a mongrel who threatened me, accusing I was harassing his Jewess friend (which was a total lie but now I understand the reason of this fuck up...) I simple acted like I didn't care for his clown actitude doing a bad quality stand-up in front of me, and he was left looking an idiot for the folks present... :mrgreen:

Keil wrote:
How do we deal with a disrespectful non-white? I deal with quite a lot of them in my school, mostly blacks, the typical 'gangsters' and 'thug life' freaks with their pants so baggy they go to their ankles as well as the occasional asian. I would usually ignore them or tell them to cool their shit, but what about when they get up in your face, verbally attacking you to the point where it's not even subtle? How do you even handle that on school grounds?

Post Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:35 pm

When our leader comes and we get the Fourth Reich going, do you think we will have an exodus of non-whites from America and Europe?

Post Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:44 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Jews are purposely bringing in the worst people from the non-White world to ruin us all as fast as possible. So probably yes. Europe can't contain this much of them and most of them are criminals fleeing arrest from their own nations. They just arrested two ISIS death squad members who came into Finland. In the end racial separation and self determination is the only thing to work.

AscendingSun wrote:
When our leader comes and we get the Fourth Reich going, do you think we will have an exodus of non-whites from America and Europe?

Post Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:40 pm

Keil wrote:

You can program your aura to make it so they hate seeing you/lose all confidence around you.

Repeat "_____ is a piece of shit and feels incredibly weak upon seeing me". Doesn't have to be that exactly, just something that you easily remember.

twice a day 10 or so times. stay consistent with it, and know the change is happening.

Or use runic workings to increase your confidence, self esteem so you don't appear timid/are more confident/got that fire in your eyes.

Or good ol fashion just hit the fucker one day. people usually try to bully those who they know won't fight back.

Never waste time arguing with someone who identifies with "hood culture" though. It's like talking to a wall, nothing gets accomplished through it.

Post Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:34 am

Jefferson Davis, Robert. E Lee .. seemed to me to be much better men then Lincoln. Along with most of the South. As with all wars, the winner writes the succeeding history. They have covered up there atrocities and incompetent intelligence with a quasi humane heroic.

If we still had all the whites from the south that perished, America would be much more well off.

As regarding the slavery, I would like to explore the issue more in-depth. I've rationalized it that the few founding fathers that that did possess slaves did it as a charitable and far sighted necessity, seeing as that they would be trapped in cages run by jews, if they were not making our leaders wealth.
"If we divide the human race into three categories – founders, maintainers, and
destroyers of culture – the Aryan stock alone can be considered as representing
the first category." - Adolf Hitler

I am the one whose secret is venerated
To me are the thanks, praise to me, venerated is my being.

— So Saith Shaitan

Post Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:07 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

In all reality slavery was already on the way out in America. It would just have ended normally like in the 11 other Americas based nations. With the government just banning it and buying the slaves from the owners and freeing them. Thus compensating the loss of property.

Lincoln stated abolitionism was not the cause of the war, but Secessionism was and that's it. Lincoln only offered the Abolitionists a political branch when his Armies were falling apart and he was losing political allies fast in the government and most of the Northern population never wanted a war with the South. The North had to impose a daft which a lot of people paid their way out of or dodged. He was pragmatic with the abolitionists. He also allowed the massive immigration in from Ireland which had opposition. Because probably he wanted fresh troops who would fight in his Armies which he got from them and all the freed Blacks as well.

Lincoln was also a major Jewphile as well from looking into his life. The South was the superior group from studying the constitutional laws, the general social thinking and such they set up. The problem was General Lee was the wrong man for the job. He could have ended the war after the battle of First Manassas. Right at the first battle of the war. The Union Army was gone and the road to Washington DC was open just 20 miles march basically. Then that strange battle of Gettysburg. Its like he wanted to lose. Jackson was the best commander the South had.

NaziMan12 wrote:
Jefferson Davis, Robert. E Lee .. seemed to me to be much better men then Lincoln. Along with most of the South. As with all wars, the winner writes the succeeding history. They have covered up there atrocities and incompetent intelligence with a quasi humane heroic.

If we still had all the whites from the south that perished, America would be much more well off.

As regarding the slavery, I would like to explore the issue more in-depth. I've rationalized it that the few founding fathers that that did possess slaves did it as a charitable and far sighted necessity, seeing as that they would be trapped in cages run by jews, if they were not making our leaders wealth.

Return to JoyofSatan666