Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care Spaying/neutering Cats

Spaying/neutering Cats

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Post Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:43 pm

I have a curious question to ask the community.
My female cat whose 6 years old hasn't been spayed but we only haven't because of funds & a lively cat is a healthier cat IMO.
But things are starting to get worse.\
She's been going in and out of heat constantly, she pees and shits everywhere. Just now she just peed on ME whilst watching my show.
Starts yowling in the middle of night like a little cunt, preventing sleep in some cases.
Is it a good thing to get her spayed spiritually? Would it affect her negatively?
What is the ideal thought, I don't want to damage her spirituality but I definitely DO NOT want her to piss everywhere
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:26 am

You need to train cats who aren't spayed...

In my opinion spaying introduces a whole host of terrible endocrine balances and shortens the quality of life of an animal.

But training cats is not easy, you will need to google that to find out how to do it and then persist.

She may be yowling because she is ill or in pain also, you should try to rule that out if possible.
Aurelius Ophis

Post Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:35 am

satan666 wrote:
You need to train cats who aren't spayed...

In my opinion spaying introduces a whole host of terrible endocrine balances and shortens the quality of life of an animal.

But training cats is not easy, you will need to google that to find out how to do it and then persist.

She may be yowling because she is ill or in pain also, you should try to rule that out if possible.

This was the first time she peed on me. I don't think i need to train her to do anything. ( How the hell do you even train her not to anyway? )
She uses the litter box and everything just occasionally pee's
Cats yowl when their in heat because they're trying to attract a male cat. She even yowls to me sometimes but its all because she's horny as fuck.

Anyhow, she is out of heat. It must of been just one of those periods of heavy heat that she goes through.
I am still contemplating sterilizations. It might not happen, but I hear its better than completely removing her ovaries. It leaves the endocrine system intact.
This too, shall pass.

Post Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:26 pm

According to High Priestess Maxine Dietrich here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... topics/436

It is so sad how many unwanted animals end up dead, or in laboratories where they are tortured to death and for those that survive, a very hard life on the street. All of my pets are spayed/neutered. Spaying can prevent complications from pyometria, which two of my cats had where the uterus becomes inflamed when they are in heat. It is life-threatening. This happened to one of my cats many years ago. Satan saw to it that I was able to get her to a vet and spayed. I was in a bad situation at the time and he really helped me. She has been fine ever since.

Male cats who are not neutered will often be aggressive and fight with other cats, if there are more in the household. In addition, a male cat that is not neutered will piss everywhere, marking his territory.

Every responsible pet parent should have his/her pets spayed/neutered.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:44 pm

johnson_akemi wrote:
According to High Priestess Maxine Dietrich here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... topics/436

It is so sad how many unwanted animals end up dead, or in laboratories where they are tortured to death and for those that survive, a very hard life on the street. All of my pets are spayed/neutered. Spaying can prevent complications from pyometria, which two of my cats had where the uterus becomes inflamed when they are in heat. It is life-threatening. This happened to one of my cats many years ago. Satan saw to it that I was able to get her to a vet and spayed. I was in a bad situation at the time and he really helped me. She has been fine ever since.

Male cats who are not neutered will often be aggressive and fight with other cats, if there are more in the household. In addition, a male cat that is not neutered will piss everywhere, marking his territory.

Every responsible pet parent should have his/her pets spayed/neutered.

In otherwords, its a good idea to spay my cat. There was even one post mentioned on this forum that had sayed that in the latter years of the feline who was spayed when she was a kitten that she ended up with problems regarding the endocrine system. In other words there is no escaping the what might happen.

Spayed
Pros : Cannot have inflamed uterus.
Wont have heat any longer with annoying cycles of yowling.
No unwanting pregnancy from female cat.
Con : Prone to imbalances in endocrine

Not Spayed
Pros : Healthy normal cat

Cons : Can have inflamed uterus during heat (Life threatening too)
Yowling and heat cycles
If its a male cat it marks territory and pees everywhere
Possibility of pregnancy of outdoor cat.

Looks like its pro's outway the cons. I might just go take my cat in to be spayed. Its expensive in some vets, Ill try to see if Red Cross could do a cheap one.
Thanks for the replies people. I actually did a little more study behind this since its lacking posts and not enough people arguing. I actually read that post too johnson_akemi on JoS yahoo group wayyy before. Even before the 1st post i received, but its best to review.
This too, shall pass.

Post Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:22 am

mmm... Well, the animals have sacral chakra and sacral is sexual, so... what do you think?
try using your spiritual power to convince the animal otherwise. I've noticed all animals seem to respond to a powerful emotion or direction projected at/into them, like real-time, even insects which cannot feel love, as far as I know, will respond to love from me.
High Priestess Maxine has mentioned that there are studies showing plants can respond to certain emotions and have limited, primal awareness. Thing is with this kind of thing, you have to like, be the boss. like where the pants in the power relationship.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:34 pm

as to the inflamed uterus thing, this kind of genetic error, if that's what it is like I believe, should in the future after more necessary affairs are taken care of, be bred out.
"The meaning of life is to first better yourself, and then the universe,"- Father Satan Lucifer.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care