Board index Black Satanist Community Chess Pawns (site to fix anti-Whiteness)

Chess Pawns (site to fix anti-Whiteness)

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon Outlaw

Forum rules

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

This group is for black satanists who wish to educate themselves on our history and culture, discuss topics pertaining to our race and establish a spiritual understanding of who we are. We realize our origin in our creator god Satan and we transform our souls through the daily practice of power meditation. Through the daily practice, we ascend to a higher level as the gods and realize our true potential.

We cherish our existence by embracing our own divinity.

O.R.I.O.N
Our Race Is Our Nation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:47 pm

Though I've posted this in the main groups, I wanted to say something specifically to the Black community.

I've put together a small website to aid in the deconstruction of the anti-White narrative.

http://chesspawns.weebly.com/

What I would like to ask is for anyone here, to imagine what it would be like to be an average Black man/women, and tell me if this would be more effective in awakening rather than a turn off? Seeing as how it deals with topics that the jews have taboo'd to the point of extreme sensitivity.

Obviously, the mention of "Satan" and "Nazi's" automatically turns some heads away, so lets assume its being read by someone, though brainwashed...at least has potential.

(I feel the need to clarify too, as it currently bothers me, but the section on "hard, bitter truths" is complimented with the positive sermons that HP Hoodedcobra wrote specifically for those matters, found in the "race: your key to existing" section. Let me know if I should make that connection more obvious on the site please).

Honest criticisms/suggestions/etc are encouraged!

Its filled with sermons from High Priests/ess', theirs replies to certain inquiries and several posts from varying members, as well as other online articles, not JoS related, but pertinent to the sites purpose none the less.

I've designed it to "appeal" to Non-White races (despite it being for all Gentiles) and address these issues from a different angle.

My goal is to allow us to visit videos and topics having to do with Black Lives Matter, White Privledge/Racism, etc and provide something that exposes the truth in a manner fitted to the audience of those who most likely browse through those types of topics.

We can make comments/tracts such as Not All Black Lives Matter, White Lives Matter Too, Whites and Blacks are being played like CHESS PAWNS...and so on.

HAIL SATAN!!
In a world plagued with evil and lies, the truth is found in what we are told is most evil of all lies.

Fuckin' Kikes.

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Your website is excellent bro! :D
Please make it in pdf format also and send to clergy, so people can print and spread!

What you think of this model I made? https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4jTzIp6U6smb1lLek1zVDRvUzg

And please, add the article on White South African genocide:
http://deathofcommunism.weebly.com/white-genocide-in-south-africa.html

It's pretty obvious the jews hate the white race ever since 1st grade we're taught the white man conquered and killed pretty much every non white race but if this were true why would they tell their so called "enemies" this. If someone questions that they'll find out they weren't the ones responsible it was someone else.
Up, you mighty race, accomplish what you will.

- Marcus Garvey

The Black skin is not a badge of shame, but rather a glorious symbol of national greatness.
- Marcus
Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.
- Booker T. Washington

At the bottom of education, at the bottom of politics, even at the bottom of religion, there must be for our race economic independence.
-Booker T. Washington

Thanks man, and I've added the article (First link in the White Lives Matter Too section leads to it)

Unfortunately, I can't access the google drive link (said I need permission to view the file? I must admit to a lack of experience with google drive)

And sure thing to making a PDF! I have quite a few other things i'd like to add and touch up on, and then i'll get right to it

Egon wrote:
Your website is excellent bro! :D
Please make it in pdf format also and send to clergy, so people can print and spread!

What you think of this model I made? https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4jTzIp6U6smb1lLek1zVDRvUzg

And please, add the article on White South African genocide:
http://deathofcommunism.weebly.com/white-genocide-in-south-africa.html
In a world plagued with evil and lies, the truth is found in what we are told is most evil of all lies.

Fuckin' Kikes.

BlackPanther666 wrote:
It's pretty obvious the jews hate the white race ever since 1st grade we're taught the white man conquered and killed pretty much every non white race but if this were true why would they tell their so called "enemies" this. If someone questions that they'll find out they weren't the ones responsible it was someone else.

White Guilt is proof of the same thing you mention, because if the White race was as the jews lie, its simply unnatural for a species to evolve with intrinsic behavioral impulses, then only to suddenly feel guilty for it later down the road. Like really? But of course, this requires the understanding that race is real and not skin deep.

Have liberal ass-heads ever heard of jewish guilt? Nope, cuz whenever a kike is confronted with evidence of their crimes, they whine "anti-Semitism".

There are always cracks in the matrix if one knows where to look, and we are the guides to said cracks. Just remember that a lie is obviously a lie in hindsight, but while within it (especially those with dulled intellect under a jewish spell), some can rationalize a lie to the point they'd make good fiction story editors. I believe its what that communist/kgb defector (yuri something) referred to as "Level 3"

Fuckin' Kikes.

13thSinner, This is a wonderful website and is very, very helpful. As I was telling Egon, I am making a website soon in the future with all my sermons and articles. I would love to have your website linked to mine. This is a separate section that very much needs to be addressed. You did a good job in compiling this together.

I would like to work with you on this project. This needs to get out big time. Email me, or I'll shoot you one.

Anyone who wants to actively work with us, then please get in contact.

I propose that the black SS here openly work to awaken members of our race through use of the internet and spiritually through runes and rituals. Sending out energy helps tremendously when it comes to leading others to this information.
~May The Serpent Transform you and guide you to your own divinity~

High Priestess Shannon
https://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatan
https://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

dude ,FUCK YEAH!!!! What type of bull is this? Only the most empowered, bigger, better, and stronger one.

Seriously, man nice fucking job. its gonna take awhile fore me to read all, but thanks man. If people cant swallow the pill of Satan, truth, then that ls there promble. What you have here is a collection of the most obvious and hiddn truths that you help expose to us and also from us. Great Job.

I agree with Egon, please make this into a pdf. i dont see how people could bypass this. Especially the part about rap, and the gangster culture. If people were to onpy read a few pages of this electronic book,lol, then they should wake up. But, to the other bastards whom you cant awaken, it because their pretending to be asleep.

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

The13thSinner wrote:
Unfortunately, I can't access the google drive link (said I need permission to view the file? I must admit to a lack of experience with google drive)

Try this other link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4jTzIp6U6smb1lLek1zVDRvUzg&usp=sharing
It was supposed to work just by the link, even if you don't have a google account. May it have to do with browser?
(I logged off using Firefox and it still worked). There is a word file to start your work (cover done and blank contents, and a pdf of the cover for visualization.

HPS Shannon Outlaw wrote:
13thSinner, This is a wonderful website and is very, very helpful. As I was telling Egon, I am making a website soon in the future with all my sermons and articles. I would love to have your website linked to mine. This is a separate section that very much needs to be addressed. You did a good job in compiling this together.

I would like to work with you on this project. This needs to get out big time. Email me, or I'll shoot you one.

Anyone who wants to actively work with us, then please get in contact.

I propose that the black SS here openly work to awaken members of our race through use of the internet and spiritually through runes and rituals. Sending out energy helps tremendously when it comes to leading others to this information.

Thank you, both HPS Shannon and Bluenitwolf, for the kind input, and I've sent the email.

I look forward to what we can accomplish.

Fuckin' Kikes.

Egon wrote:
The13thSinner wrote:

Try this other link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4jTzIp6U6smb1lLek1zVDRvUzg&usp=sharing
It was supposed to work just by the link, even if you don't have a google account. May it have to do with browser?
(I logged off using Firefox and it still worked). There is a word file to start your work (cover done and blank contents, and a pdf of the cover for visualization.

OK, I can see it now. I really like that design!

If I may make a suggestion, instead of "debunking the anti-White narrative" (which there is NOTHING wrong with), since I'm trying to appeal to unknowing slaves of the jewtrix (ie, both Black people AND White liberals [kinda like reverse psychology for them]), my approach is to try and "speak their language" to pull them out with.

"Anti-White Narrative" makes sense to us, but some Blacks may think "well, what about us?" or "oh, its just for Whites/probably put together by "racist White guy" and of course, Whites, even just the "borderline" liberals (the ones who aren't hardcore leftist nutcases, but still spout off the herds status quo) may immediately associate "anti-White" with kike propaganda against us.

I want something that makes the reader feel positive incentive for reading through and sticking with it despite hurt feelings, as the cover instills a pre-conceived perception that is kept in mind as the book is read.

Something like:

-"Ugly Truths and Enlightening Truths: The Path for Peace Among Human Races"
-"The Chance to STOP the Genocide of an Innocent Race"
-"Exposing the Vile Cowards Playing Us All"

And so on, I think you get the gist of what I mean. Irreguardless, the design you've linked above is AWESOME.

Fuckin' Kikes.

In my opinion it must not be that long, it must be short and right to the point. If you wanna talk their languages then a good idea is using "their" vocabulary against their indoctrination, like "Debunking the White Privilege Narrative" (or Tale).

Egon wrote:
In my opinion it must not be that long, it must be short and right to the point. If you wanna talk their languages then a good idea is using "their" vocabulary against their indoctrination, like "Debunking the White Privilege Narrative" (or Tale).

Actually that one works just fine (as "narrative"). Hits the nail right on the head.

Fuckin' Kikes.

Egon wrote:

Or "Debunking the Myth of White Privilege"

Fuckin' Kikes.

Good one. Updated.

The13thSinner wrote:
Or "Debunking the Myth of White Privilege"

Return to Black Satanist Community