Board index JoyofSatan666 Zulu King: Blacks Destroy S. Africa

Zulu King: Blacks Destroy S. Africa

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:51 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5480
Zulu King: Blacks Destroy S. Africa

Lets not forget the Jews like Solvo who created the Communist movement in South Africa and was behind destroying S.Africa, pictured with his puppet Mandela. Just like the Jew Soros is trying to do with his Black Lives Matter, Marxist terrorist organization in America. Start a race war like the Jews did in South Africa under their Communist narrative.


Image

As the Zulu King touches on without knowing Jews, ruin everything and make racial respect between different races non-existent due to sowing the seeds of hatred and violence between everyone.



Zulu King: Blacks Destroy S. Africa

http://newobserveronline.com/zulu-king- ... th-africa/

The official king of South Africa’s Zulu tribe has announced that that country was economically, militarily, and socially better under white Afrikaner rule—and that history will judge blacks as only having destroyed everything that they had inherited from the white government.

Image

King Goodwill Zwelithini, who has been Zulu king since December 1971, made the remarks during a speech at an official royal household event in Nongoma, located in the northeastern part of the eastern seaboard province of KwaZulu-Natal, over the past weekend.

The event, held to mark his forty-fourth year on the Zulu throne, was reported on by the Natal Mercury newspaper.

Image

King Zwelithini said the former white rulers of South Africa had “built a powerful government with the strongest economy and army on the continent.”

He went on to say that the white government had “a mighty army, and that the South African currency and economy had shot up” under the National Party government.

“But then,” he continued, “came this so-called democracy in which black people are destroying the gains of the past. The economy that we are now burning down.”

Addressing himself directly to black people, King Zwelethini said that “you do not want to build on what you had inherited. You are going to find yourselves on the wrong side of history.”

“History will judge black people harshly as they have failed to build on the successes of the Afrikaners,” he said, before continuing to explain that “black people loved to use matches to burn down infrastructure” built by the white government.

Below: Three photographs taken on December 7, in Johannesburg, South Africa. The country’s largest city is in the midst of a municipal workers’ strike, and part of their “protest” action consists of throwing the city’s trash into the streets.

Image

Image

Image

King Zwelithini said that “people on the ground did not appreciate the infrastructure” which they had inherited from the white rulers, even though the ANC leaders themselves governed from the very buildings which the whites had created.

Referring specifically to the Union Buildings in Pretoria and the South African Parliament in Cape Town, King Zwelithini said that he was “surprised that all presidents who have been elected in this so-called democracy, occupy apartheid buildings.”

“But you on the ground, are burning everything that you found here. . . you don’t want to use them (buildings), you say this is apartheid infrastructure,” he said.

Finally, he informed his audience that he “feels lucky that I was born the same year the National Party came to power, in 1948. The Afrikaners respected me. I don’t know how it happened that the Afrikaners respect me so much.”

He also mentioned that at one of his palaces in Nongoma, he still had all the medals which the white government had awarded to his “kingdom,” marking out historical events and achievements of the Zulu people.

King Zwelithini’s comments come after a falling out with the ANC government—which he previously supported—over the reorganization and funding of his royal household

Post Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:10 am

Posts: 345
It's encouraging to see a respected Black leader speaking the painfully obvious truth. When Whites point this this out we're just racists, stupid, we know nothing. Such is the level of stupidity and brain washing.
This too is our Rituals manifesting, the lies being seen through and Truth emerging. Now just for them to see the whole picture and the filthy kikes behind it. Or every White in this counrty to get raped, tortured and murdered. So then, I look forward to them seeing the poo people are to blame for their suffering, and get the fuck over this senseless anti-White hate that doesn't help anyone with anything, except the Jews that is. And for all of us to unite agaisnt the real enemy and utterly destroy them, before going our separate ways into Nature's Eternal Order.

Post Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:07 pm

Posts: 139
This is a bit embarrassing to say the least. To see many blacks in this state....Actually to see any racial group that would be subject to this and behave like this would is very sad. And to see anyone treat their environment like a trash can....disgusting.

This is the result of the Jew vermin and of our spiritual degeneration.
~May The Serpent Transform you and guide you to your own divinity~

High Priestess Shannon
https://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatan
https://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

Post Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:09 pm

Posts: 127
Though I'm black, I have to say that we blacks are too primitive and the extreme multiculturalism among us blacks as destroyed us. Multiculturalism creates extreme confusion and can be exploited by the enemy as they see fit. As example my country Nigeria, just 0.75 bigger than Texas speaks over 500 languages and if you look at its history, it's always in "WAR MODE" and as I'm speaking right now, another civil war is about happening. Africa is the most racially diverse continent and from my study, only pure breeds have some intelligence in their brains. Though the current situation in S.A is Jew spawned, we can't seem to catch a break in being unintelligent. I'm not all saying these to ridicule my race but that's the truth, for instance 80% of the landscape in my country Nigeria is literally covered with refuse and this isn't because of any conflicts, I grew up to understand that the greatest part of my race is not capable of creative thinking and organization. Though nature always provides us with very few extreme geniuses and prodigies, they always get swallowed up by the numerous bad elements in my race.
When I say We black SS need to be very strong believe it in every sense of the word. We black SS may even need to rule our race draconian style and if you don't understand this statement, maybe it's because you have stayed with the white race for too long and think such level of altruism exist within us blacks. Though we blacks respond to external threats very fiercely, we are our greatest weakness as we even sell ourselves to slavery. We really need very strong black SS.
HPS Shannon Outlaw wrote:
This is a bit embarrassing to say the least. To see many blacks in this state....Actually to see any racial group that would be subject to this and behave like this would is very sad. And to see anyone treat their environment like a trash can....disgusting.

This is the result of the Jew vermin and of our spiritual degeneration.

Post Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Posts: 130
Nothing better than truth coming out from a respected black leader of Africa to his people. And I must admit that this is the result of our rituals working. We must keep at it until the whole world knows the truth.

Post Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:39 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1649
Location: America
Zir Gohed wrote:
Though I'm black, I have to say that we blacks are too primitive and the extreme multiculturalism among us blacks as destroyed us. Multiculturalism creates extreme confusion and can be exploited by the enemy as they see fit. As example my country Nigeria, just 0.75 bigger than Texas speaks over 500 languages and if you look at its history, it's always in "WAR MODE" and as I'm speaking right now, another civil war is about happening. Africa is the most racially diverse continent and from my study, only pure breeds have some intelligence in their brains. Though the current situation in S.A is Jew spawned, we can't seem to catch a break in being unintelligent. I'm not all saying these to ridicule my race but that's the truth, for instance 80% of the landscape in my country Nigeria is literally covered with refuse and this isn't because of any conflicts, I grew up to understand that the greatest part of my race is not capable of creative thinking and organization. Though nature always provides us with very few extreme geniuses and prodigies, they always get swallowed up by the numerous bad elements in my race.
When I say We black SS need to be very strong believe it in every sense of the word. We black SS may even need to rule our race draconian style and if you don't understand this statement, maybe it's because you have stayed with the white race for too long and think such level of altruism exist within us blacks. Though we blacks respond to external threats very fiercely, we are our greatest weakness as we even sell ourselves to slavery. We really need very strong black SS.
HPS Shannon Outlaw wrote:
This is a bit embarrassing to say the least. To see many blacks in this state....Actually to see any racial group that would be subject to this and behave like this would is very sad. And to see anyone treat their environment like a trash can....disgusting.

This is the result of the Jew vermin and of our spiritual degeneration.


Upon studying a matter on the Blacks myself, after having studied the different Races of Africa, that surely not all Races of Blacks are the same thing. This doesn't seem to be the case. I think most of you here if you made a study about it or found more about from where you came from, you would most likely find roots amongst these sub races who were superior there, most intelligent and such. I was reading about a black scholar in the Institute of Historical research and how he proved the Black Slave Trade was all a jewish job, no different than many others who did the same thing on unveiling the kikes. The ADL put a bounty on his head for 20,000$ if I am right. I lost both the webpage and the links to this. There is a slight chance I can be wrong, so look this up. If you find this, please post this as I lack the time right now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secre ... s_and_Jews

This thing goes for most Races, as down to the main Races, there are subraces and many divisions, all of which range in IQ, capability and ability in everything. SS Blacks are too well studied, they do in fact think unlike many others, are well suited and far more intelligent than these people and this is a fact. Most of you are way beyond this average, so don't feel guilty about what they are doing. Rather look at this from a higher standby like Zir Gohed and others. This is something to feel pride about, as you have advanced too much in contrast to all this. This isn't a reason to feel embarassed on unworthy or anything, as this is the general majority.

Unfortunately the enemy tends to fuel wars all the time, because those who are most desiring to get to physical wars, they too die first and they are the bravest elements. Surely the kikes took whomever they considered most intelligent or whatever for the Slave Trade, or those who were most rebellious against them and that sort of deal. This is the situation the enemy kept Europe for centuries, especially after the Middle Ages. France VS Germany were onto serious warfare for centuries. and the list goes on. The enemy instigates war after war and Civil War is their favorite. This gradual breaking down of people is really desired by the enemy and they always push matters in such way that the best elements of the Races fall and get under the feet of the mob. Adolf Hitler himself stated that War is the WORST thing for any peoples and any country, because that way the best are killed and the cowards who stay behind do survive. That way, the cowards and the "majority" take over, and this recurring process weakens a lot over and over again.

Democrazy is their favorite for that reason, because no matter how superior lets say certain Black people are, they would never find themselves at the top, but the mob would decide for their fate. The mob most of the time is controlled by the jews or left into its own fate, so it almost never does correct choices and then disasters hit everyone.

Also another thing, many scam centrals and such are all in Nigeria and I have seen how many Nigerians are just wearing their suits and hundreds of dollars watches, who sell others like pigs or who knows what other kinds of jobs they are doing. They also aren't doing anything to stop each other from getting butchered on a daily basis, because they themselves are all good and fine. Like anyone else these politicians/bussinessmen are under the thumb of the jews as well. This extends everywhere, not just there.

This is all very bad and as stated, Black SS, when the time comes, they need to assert themselves and maybe even get down to what Zir Gohed stated, Draconian type of control with others. Draconian is not about Dracons or anything, its about Draco, a most fierce legislator/lawmaker from Ancient Sparta, just in case someone doesn't know. Its simple, you are more intelligent than your Black fellows, you know the Truth and you have better thoughts for the wellbeing of your Race and peoples. So look up to yourself in the correct way. As much harsh as reality might be for everyone (all Races have very deep problems from the jewish infestations, except of few lucky ones) we have to face this reality and change this forever.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Post Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:20 pm

Posts: 139
Zir Gohed wrote:
Though I'm black, I have to say that we blacks are too primitive and the extreme multiculturalism among us blacks as destroyed us. Multiculturalism creates extreme confusion and can be exploited by the enemy as they see fit. As example my country Nigeria, just 0.75 bigger than Texas speaks over 500 languages and if you look at its history, it's always in "WAR MODE" and as I'm speaking right now, another civil war is about happening. Africa is the most racially diverse continent and from my study, only pure breeds have some intelligence in their brains. Though the current situation in S.A is Jew spawned, we can't seem to catch a break in being unintelligent. I'm not all saying these to ridicule my race but that's the truth, for instance 80% of the landscape in my country Nigeria is literally covered with refuse and this isn't because of any conflicts, I grew up to understand that the greatest part of my race is not capable of creative thinking and organization. Though nature always provides us with very few extreme geniuses and prodigies, they always get swallowed up by the numerous bad elements in my race.
When I say We black SS need to be very strong believe it in every sense of the word. We black SS may even need to rule our race draconian style and if you don't understand this statement, maybe it's because you have stayed with the white race for too long and think such level of altruism exist within us blacks. Though we blacks respond to external threats very fiercely, we are our greatest weakness as we even sell ourselves to slavery. We really need very strong black SS.
HPS Shannon Outlaw wrote:
This is a bit embarrassing to say the least. To see many blacks in this state....Actually to see any racial group that would be subject to this and behave like this would is very sad. And to see anyone treat their environment like a trash can....disgusting.

This is the result of the Jew vermin and of our spiritual degeneration.


You need to be a little more positive than that. I understand what you are getting at with the situation of blacks but keep in mind that the blacks of today are not the reflection of what Satan has created quite naturally. We black SS are a reflection of what Satan has intended on and much more especially as we advance ourselves. I highly doubt that when Satan created the black race this, what we see today, was the end result. Gentiles have been attacked for thousands of years and so the spiritual degeneration began. The jewish infestation and the spread of Xianity has succeeded in doing an ugly job.

Hold your head up a little higher, Zir Gohed. The fact that you recognize and see these things means alot.

The potential of the black race is far greater than what you see today. And going back to what was said on another thread, the non white gentiles were simply created and so it is easy for the negative traits in us to be harnessed and cultivated. Not too much for the Aryans who are progeny of the gods. Keep this in mind.

I once asked Satan to help me understand so much of this and what I received was " They are lost".
It was a short response but it carried so much emotion with it.

From my studies, with which I will be posting articles in the near future, the black race has had their own greatness and a rich sophisticated spiritual system which was given to them by our gods. All the races, of course, have the capability and competence to do this.
~May The Serpent Transform you and guide you to your own divinity~

High Priestess Shannon
https://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatan
https://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

Post Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:09 am

Posts: 118
If us black SS do get our own state for our race I think draconian laws should be put in place in the beginning because what I see not all Blacks criminals but some are. They think they can still get away of it. We must ban negative media and make all media must be positive. Let the black people know violence will not be tolerated. Tell our people the truth. Or we can not do draconian laws and use satanic runes for our race to evolve quicker and positively. Make all the government officials have an I.Q of at least 135 and encourage education on our people. Teach altruism at an early age. The runes are very important in my opinion I was thinking of when to do sun squares for our race. As black SS we are the future of our race. There's so much greatness in the black race fortunately I've seen it and experience it altruism and educated black leaders is the way. We must have an aristocratic government I think that's the best way.
Up, you mighty race, accomplish what you will.

- Marcus Garvey

The Black skin is not a badge of shame, but rather a glorious symbol of national greatness.
- Marcus
Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.
- Booker T. Washington

At the bottom of education, at the bottom of politics, even at the bottom of religion, there must be for our race economic independence.
-Booker T. Washington

Post Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:25 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5480
True look at Blacks in America how do you think your going to morally reform a racial community of retard violence, thug culture, gangsterism, drugs, encouraged stupidity and animal like sexual norms as the positive moral value and rewarded behaviour. With sweet words and kind gestures......Nope a big stick and the political authority to weld it along with cultural reformation. And the power to reward positive moral behaviour and punish deviant ones.

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:14 pm

Posts: 127
hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Upon studying a matter on the Blacks myself, after having studied the different Races of Africa, that surely not all Races of Blacks are the same thing. This doesn't seem to be the case. I think most of you here if you made a study about it or found more about from where you came from, you would most likely find roots amongst these sub races who were superior there, most intelligent and such. I was reading about a black scholar in the Institute of Historical research and how he proved the Black Slave Trade was all a jewish job, no different than many others who did the same thing on unveiling the kikes. The ADL put a bounty on his head for 20,000$ if I am right. I lost both the webpage and the links to this. There is a slight chance I can be wrong, so look this up. If you find this, please post this as I lack the time right now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secre ... s_and_Jews


Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech- By Prof. Tony Martin

While there are no concrete information to support your claim that the ADL put a bounty of $20,000 on Prof. Tony's head, it's true that he has authored books proving the Black Slave Trade was run by jews and I believe the URL I put above is most probably the webpage you are referring to.

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:27 pm

Posts: 127
BlackPanther666 wrote:
If us black SS do get our own state for our race I think draconian laws should be put in place in the beginning because what I see not all Blacks criminals but some are. They think they can still get away of it. We must ban negative media and make all media must be positive. Let the black people know violence will not be tolerated. Tell our people the truth. Or we can not do draconian laws and use satanic runes for our race to evolve quicker and positively. Make all the government officials have an I.Q of at least 135 and encourage education on our people. Teach altruism at an early age. The runes are very important in my opinion I was thinking of when to do sun squares for our race. As black SS we are the future of our race. There's so much greatness in the black race fortunately I've seen it and experience it altruism and educated black leaders is the way. We must have an aristocratic government I think that's the best way.


Presently Spiritual warfare is of paramount important. Anyone advocating the use of runes/mantras to elevate our race at the moment is only giving out a recipe for time and energy waste and doesn't understand the dire situation the world is in. Though it's a good train of thought for the well-being of our race to advocate such but with the jews totally gone, the world will start getting better. Nature is aristocratic and made us the least evolved of the races so dealing with ourselves with strict measures will help us better until we become "The Black Aryan Race".
Aside spiritual warfare and personal spiritual advancement another way to advance our race is to take on intellectual pursuits.

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:28 pm

Posts: 118
Zir Gohed wrote:
BlackPanther666 wrote:
If us black SS do get our own state for our race I think draconian laws should be put in place in the beginning because what I see not all Blacks criminals but some are. They think they can still get away of it. We must ban negative media and make all media must be positive. Let the black people know violence will not be tolerated. Tell our people the truth. Or we can not do draconian laws and use satanic runes for our race to evolve quicker and positively. Make all the government officials have an I.Q of at least 135 and encourage education on our people. Teach altruism at an early age. The runes are very important in my opinion I was thinking of when to do sun squares for our race. As black SS we are the future of our race. There's so much greatness in the black race fortunately I've seen it and experience it altruism and educated black leaders is the way. We must have an aristocratic government I think that's the best way.


Presently Spiritual warfare is of paramount important. Anyone advocating the use of runes/mantras to elevate our race at the moment is only giving out a recipe for time and energy waste and doesn't understand the dire situation the world is in. Though it's a good train of thought for the well-being of our race to advocate such but with the jews totally gone, the world will start getting better. Nature is aristocratic and made us the least evolved of the races so dealing with ourselves with strict measures will help us better until we become "The Black Aryan Race".
Aside spiritual warfare and personal spiritual advancement another way to advance our race is to take on intellectual pursuits.






Not spiritual warfare just awakening the black people, helping the blacks be more intelligent. We can use the mannaz rune for blacks to get more smarter. Maybe not now but in the future we can use spiritual means to advance our race. The energy will do as programmed. There's also runes for order and creativity. The jew must be gone we all know that but with the jew gone blacks still may not be evolving fast enough that's why witchcraft is important for our people.

And why would we want a black aryan race? I understand the aryans are the supreme race but that shouldn't be the goal for blacks i think we ought to take the knowledge the aryans gave us and establish a proud mighty and great black race. It is every gentiles ability to advance if they want to it's all about their will. We shouldn't try to be the whites but be better than our previous selves and work to do better than the previous stage we were in. When we have an all race state we can teach the blacks at a young age of altruism and how to talk things out or go to a superior for justice. A long with eugenics women getting with intelligent men and high spiritual ranking men also women advancing themselves. The race will be fine just some problems in the first or second generation but with witchcraft and teaching how to have a peaceful civilization at a young age. We can have our women teach the black child at a young age probably at 2. My mom taught me words at two and I still love reading. Our people must know the truth.

As of now we can spread truth everywhere online I tried worldstar but your comments have to be verified to be put through. What HP Shannon is doing will greatly benefit because blacks today probably won't receive what the main JoS website is teaching. If blacks know that they too had a pure pagan satanic past they'll accept it with proof and explanation. The jew lied and corrupted the african spiritual system today but the truth shall show the blacks what they need.


Our Race Is Our Nation!!!
Up, you mighty race, accomplish what you will.

- Marcus Garvey

The Black skin is not a badge of shame, but rather a glorious symbol of national greatness.
- Marcus
Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.
- Booker T. Washington

At the bottom of education, at the bottom of politics, even at the bottom of religion, there must be for our race economic independence.
-Booker T. Washington

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:02 pm

Posts: 127
BlackPanther666 wrote:
And why would we want a black aryan race?


I believe Aryan is called some else for our race but with the same meaning and this terminology has been lost or because of the incredibly numerous languages spoken in Africa, each language had this term for spiritually advanced people or sub races and therefore a general term for "Aryan" was not possible. The White is called the Aryan race because of they are the spiritually most advanced and therefore most evolved.
Last edited by Hoodedcobra666 on Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: This is HP Cobra. Because this wasn't the case about the Aryans, I will edit this before it goes through but answer you. Thanks.

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:54 pm

Posts: 2803
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Zir Gohed wrote:
Though I'm black, I have to say that we blacks are too primitive and the extreme multiculturalism among us blacks as destroyed us. Multiculturalism creates extreme confusion and can be exploited by the enemy as they see fit. As example my country Nigeria, just 0.75 bigger than Texas speaks over 500 languages and if you look at its history, it's always in "WAR MODE" and as I'm speaking right now, another civil war is about happening. Africa is the most racially diverse continent and from my study, only pure breeds have some intelligence in their brains. Though the current situation in S.A is Jew spawned, we can't seem to catch a break in being unintelligent. I'm not all saying these to ridicule my race but that's the truth, for instance 80% of the landscape in my country Nigeria is literally covered with refuse and this isn't because of any conflicts, I grew up to understand that the greatest part of my race is not capable of creative thinking and organization. Though nature always provides us with very few extreme geniuses and prodigies, they always get swallowed up by the numerous bad elements in my race.
When I say We black SS need to be very strong believe it in every sense of the word. We black SS may even need to rule our race draconian style and if you don't understand this statement, maybe it's because you have stayed with the white race for too long and think such level of altruism exist within us blacks. Though we blacks respond to external threats very fiercely, we are our greatest weakness as we even sell ourselves to slavery. We really need very strong black SS.


Another brother in Satan said one former African leader, Idi Amin, expelled the Jews from Uganda (the 130th time they were expelled), and kike media gave him the title of "The Second Hitler" due this. They did a movie called The Last King of Scotland, barely based on him: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455590

Post Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:56 pm

Posts: 17
Location: Douvaine, France
The main reason why Africa is in the state it is now is because the jews want to exploit the huge resources Africa has. It's divide and conquer at the scale of a continent. Just look at who has hart African people the most : Jews, Muslims, Christians. These 3 have tried to destroy every other culture in the world, like for example Native Americans.

Post Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:07 pm

Posts: 647
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster

This makes me happy.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/


Return to JoyofSatan666