Board index JoyofSatan666 Important Point

Important Point

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:45 pm
High Priest HoodedCobra666 brought up a very important point that Satan revealed to him.

That so-called "God" of the Jews, YHVH and this includes the pig excrement Allah, must be fed incessantly with energy in order to thrive and to exist.

Satan also revealed to him that directly attacking that "God" in the reverse Torah rituals is giving the enemy a total melt-down.

He will probably post more on this later. I am posting this now as it is extremely important.

Also, Lilith told me in regards to those prophesies, in the front of most Bibles, it reads "revised." I was aware of this for a long time, but her point was on how the enemy keeps changing it to suit their agenda for the current times, no different from that ubiquitous Nazarene.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... arene.html

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:33 pm

Thanks Maxine for revealing this, I will continue my efforts in helping to destroy the enemy and I hope our comrades do as well.

Hail Satan

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:02 pm

MagickEye9 wrote:
Thanks Maxine for revealing this, I will continue my efforts in helping to destroy the enemy and I hope our comrades do as well.

Hail Satan

Yes, thank you Maxine. I and others out there are still going strong, we'll continue to do so. HAIL!
Hail Father Satan and the Gods!

Are we not our actions? Our lives are poetry, make them sonnets! - Shawn Milke.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqBxG ... DlubCFi1SA

You know I got your back!
They'll never take that,
Until the bitter end,
You know I'll never crack!
I'll face an army!
Can't fucking harm me,
Out on the front line,
That's where you'll find me!
They'll never take me alive!

Post Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:10 am

are you saying we have rituals that are going to directly attack the christ-allah thoughtforms ?
Thoughts become things.

Post Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:55 pm

AmonRa666 wrote:
are you saying we have rituals that are going to directly attack the christ-allah thoughtforms ?

I sure hope so, I'm so ready!

They'll never take that,
Until the bitter end,
I'll face an army!
Can't fucking harm me,
Out on the front line,

Post Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:58 pm

Helix666 wrote:
AmonRa666 wrote:

Yeah, it certainly sounds like it - and I'm excited! xD

At the moment, while filtering through all the brainwashing, emotional manipulation, and opposing sides to confuse everyone and everything played by the jews, I am feeling confident. I can't speak for other White Race areas but in the UK, people are rather hard-headed and stubborn, especially certain types in certain areas who are very proud, rather arrogant, and don't take shit!
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:31 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Helix666 wrote:
AmonRa666 wrote:

Yeah, it certainly sounds like it - and I'm excited! xD

At the moment, while filtering through all the brainwashing, emotional manipulation, and opposing sides to confuse everyone and everything played by the jews, I am feeling confident. I can't speak for other White Race areas but in the UK, people are rather hard-headed and stubborn, especially certain types in certain areas who are very proud, rather arrogant, and don't take shit!

Lets kick some grey ass! And indeed, the more I look around the more people I realize I'm saving by doing the rituals. Godspeed and strength my comrade! Also, here I thought America was the stubborn of the world. Well I guess you are what you came from. XD (Birth of America joke for the win.)

They'll never take that,
Until the bitter end,
I'll face an army!
Can't fucking harm me,
Out on the front line,

Post Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:39 am

I would like to hear HP's Maxine's views on races.

Post Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:08 pm
I just wanted to tell everyone they are right that Veganism is horrible after being Vegan for years I can't stand it and went back to eating meat. Nothing tasted better then a hamburger my favourite food now. Vegans are clowns and I hated being one, no one should ever be Vegan.

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:54 am

Satanism.Is.About.Herbivores wrote:
I just wanted to tell everyone they are right that Veganism is horrible after being Vegan for years I can't stand it and went back to eating meat. Nothing tasted better then a hamburger my favourite food now. Vegans are clowns and I hated being one, no one should ever be Vegan.

It's ok. Even some plants cannot help themselves when it comes to eating meat. It is natural.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1HkzfnPPoU
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:26 pm

Satanism.Is.About.Herbivores wrote:

Lol Mageson666...
Aurelius Ophis

Return to JoyofSatan666