Board index JoyofSatan666 Trump And The Games Jews Play

Trump And The Games Jews Play

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:13 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Trump And The Games Jews Play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQYOvDmWqjo

Trump spent all the time bragging about how he loves Jews, his daughter is Jewish, his grand kids are Jewish and his in laws are Jewish. How he loves the Jewish state Israel and gives money to it all the time, and is mad Obama has not done enough for Jews and Jewish Israel. Brags about his massive amounts of awards from Jewish lobbies for supporting Israel and Jews his whole life. But he says he does not want their money just their support and this is why they can trust him he is not pandering for cash so his TOTAL SUPPORT OF JEWS IS SINCERE.

The Jew media is crying trying to make Trump somehow seem against them. This is because its never good enough for Jews no matter how much you kiss their ass. Hell, Trump even gave them his own daughter and its not enough, he might as well be Jewish himself and its still not enough. Trump is the biggest Cuckservative on earth.

The other reason is Jews like to confuse things the fact Obama is their shill as much as Bush was and Trump is. Trump is being billed as anti-establishment populace, man of the people. Its a game to attempt to keep some faith in the Two Party system that is controlled by Jewish power. As some how not. Trump is not their shill he's up on stage in front of Jews gushing about it with pride.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

-----

Trump’s Republican Jewish Coalition event comments stoke outrage over stereotypes during awkward day for GOP hopefuls

BY Tobias Salinger /
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS /
Friday, December 4, 2015, 7:22 PM

Donald Trump addresses the Republican Jewish Coalition at a candidate forum Thursday.

Donald Trump led a field of faux pas at an awkward presidential candidate forum for the Republican Jewish Coalition Thursday.

The GOP frontrunner stoked outrage among Jews both in attendance and in Israel with his comments about money and foreign policy at the event. His speech played out as only a sampling of the strange moments from the event, though.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2455973

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:32 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The fact Trump is the biggest Jew shill in America is out in the open. Of all things Trump has done in his life. Being a shill of Jews is his most proud thing even going back to 2000 and before he wanted to be in politics'. He's also a Xian so hardcore Jewphilia is hard wired into his brain. Yet a lot of WNist types are fanatically supporting Trump like they do the other jew Putin. Tells you something about people and were their at. No mistake as lot of xianity is in WNism. Your dealing with WNist who rail against the Jooz, but their god is a Jewish man from ancient Judah who said salvation is of the Jews and the Jewish races bible, the Torah is the only holy book in the universe. And they can't put that together.....

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:41 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Cuckservative

This is perhaps the mostrelevant term I've ever read. Not just for Trump, but for most (if not all) Conservatives in high-up positions. The American political system is no better than Judaic sub-religions, formed to confuse and conflict the masses, both in action and in mind.

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:55 am

Yea a few holes in WNism, the movement. Just need a good leader, but I think Trump won't pull an upset off.

Which turd is better, Clinton or Trump?
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:24 am

aaaaaaand the jews are going to put this retard to power , he said hes going to win.

if people dont do anything about this, having another jewish president ,they will pay greatly.

problem is they dont even know what this trump is about
Thoughts become things.

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:00 am

What are the Jews trying to achieve with trump that they couldn't with Obama?
Heil Hitler! Heil Himmler! Sieg Heil!

"This battle is not one for the present, but first and foremost one for the future!" - Adolf Hitler
-fourtheich666

http://www.666blacksun.com
http://fourthreich666.com/
http://naziarchive.fourthreich666.com

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:06 am

fourthreich666 wrote:

A small loan of a million shekels!
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
post68097.html#p68097

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:46 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

What do you mean here.....Are you trying to carry on this bizarre narrative that Trump is somehow against the jooz even when he's worshipping them on stage with praise?

Algur ruglA wrote:
fourthreich666 wrote:

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:47 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Nothing they are trotting out a Republican fake messiah this time instead of Democratic mocha one.

fourthreich666 wrote:

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:50 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Who benefits in WNism by promoting Trump and Putin as White hero's and messiah characters, over and over even after its well known they are in with jews or jews themselves? I would be suspicious of anyone doing this at this time.

NaziMan12 wrote:
Yea a few holes in WNism, the movement. Just need a good leader, but I think Trump won't pull an upset off.

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:53 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
What do you mean here.....Are you trying to carry on this bizarre narrative that Trump is somehow against the jooz even when he's worshipping them on stage with praise?

Algur ruglA wrote:
fourthreich666 wrote:

Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

post68097.html#p68097

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:18 am

Jokes aside...

Any one that praises the jews is considered a jew and shall be destroyed as a jew, in my mentality. No matter how good their talk is, a jew puppet is no good for our Aryan people.

As this big fan of Israel has stated:

Sourd an chiehl

post68097.html#p68097

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:33 am

They're trying to make him an aunti semite because of that speech.... the only way that you could believe that is if you didn't see five seconds of it. He is kissing their ass so fucking hard.

And you know trying to associate anti-Semitism with him will increase the WN support for him. like reverse jewcology. They do the exact same thing with Christianity, which is thrown into the "evil rightists" bucket, along with 'racismz', trumptard, the aunti-sammys and traditionalism(whatever of that is left in society).

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:27 pm

Trump states something about Islamic terrorists in September, San Bernardino shooting occurs in December, Trumps ratings go up. He talks tough about citizens speaking up about suspicious activity. (All talk?)
Trump is a rude, critical Christian that likes to bully others. I personally would avoid the man. Not wanting him as a friend.
He certainly knows how to put others down in some very crass, rude ways. He might even be MEAN enough to declare Martial Law.

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:32 pm

Just type in """""""""""Donald Trump Illuminati''''''''''. Lots of articles.

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:28 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:

Which one can you put more gold glitter on?

jbkbmz wrote:
Trump states something about Islamic terrorists in September, San Bernardino shooting occurs in December, Trumps ratings go up. He talks tough about citizens speaking up about suspicious activity. (All talk?)
Trump is a rude, critical Christian that likes to bully others. I personally would avoid the man. Not wanting him as a friend.
He certainly knows how to put others down in some very crass, rude ways. He might even be MEAN enough to declare Martial Law.

Did he do it with a jew to have jew kids or is their jewishness also from him? He looks like a jew to me, not to mention having a ridiculous name as they do and having more money than sense and care.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:39 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The secret name of god in the communistic, Mason's is the Hebrew, Ma Hay Bone Nay. However its a Hebrew code gram that spells I AM A BRONAY. Some how I am not surprised.

jbkbmz wrote:
Just type in """""""""""Donald Trump Illuminati''''''''''. Lots of articles.

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:14 pm

Doesn't make sense. Why would he openly come out an say that muslims should be barred from entering and that illegals need to be deported. The status quo could have kept on going along and most would have just taken it. Just like they have been for about 16 years. I understand the concept of controlling the opposition, but it just doesn't make sense. The jew trick is to get Europeans and Americans to welcome demographic suicide with open arms. Where does Trump fit into that?

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Post Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:07 am

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

And that wont be the first time a politician deludes his voters with fake promises, or giving a hand to rip the arm off them. Just like in other spheres, kike-puppets or kikes like David Duke will also say wonders about things that afflict the White race, while working to ruin Whites, pushing xtianity and the good Jew crap. It's all a confusion game, Americans are fed up with Obama so Jewry must push another front.

descarte666 wrote:
Doesn't make sense. Why would he openly come out an say that muslims should be barred from entering and that illegals need to be deported. The status quo could have kept on going along and most would have just taken it. Just like they have been for about 16 years. I understand the concept of controlling the opposition, but it just doesn't make sense. The jew trick is to get Europeans and Americans to welcome demographic suicide with open arms. Where does Trump fit into that?

Post Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:52 pm

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
HP I want Trump to be US President as he would be good and more open than the rest, i saw his video talking to Alex Jones and he seems like a cool guy.

I have read and listened to a few of his books they are good and passionate I didn't know of any jewish connection until reading your post there mate
Enki1690

Post Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:41 pm

https://www.uspolitics.news/2015/12/08/ ... ernet/1541

“We’re losing a lot of people because of the internet,” Trump said. “We have to see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what’s happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that internet up in some ways. Somebody will say, ‘Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.’ These are foolish people.”

I am overwhelmingly ignorant about this kind of thing, but it seems like this kid wants to isolate the country and is already making shit up to censor and erase knowledge. Some terrorist attacks have been prevented due to the retardation of those muslim microbes spilling it out on the internet, censoring and shutting down these things will take from us the only way to be really informed on what is happening, if this kid begins to censor everything related to them, all we will have is the media to keep us informed, and we all know they will just shove propaganda down our throats.

The country is already unstable as it is and I think this kid will throw it into a race war. He is already trying to censor and destroy knowledge and we know that is an important aspect of communism. Don't put any faith in this kid because he will backstab you at the first opportunity he gets.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:43 pm

Donald Trump is just another Christian schmuck. The same as the preachers and televangelists like Billy Graham, John Hagee (Jew?), Richard Roberts, Stephen Wynacht (Christian black magician), Sid Roth, (jew/Christian), Franklin Graham, Pat Robertson, etc. Many of these people are using occult knowledge and sending energy out, while at the same time preaching against the occult and all other religions (hindu, Buddhist, yoga, kundalini, etc.
Trump, like the preachers will talk freedom and unity and such in public, they talk forgiveness and such, but when they get slandered (like the modern Christian apostles and prophets) they retaliate show them to be hypocrites. Just like their god. Curse them and theirs.
I knew instinctively from day one that Donald Trump was a cull. Trouble, a punk, bully. He is the arrogant Christian 'crusader' of the middle ages that would life for everyone in the name of his accursed hypocrite god and jewish handlers.
Besides, Trump is likely a pawn to 'Divide And Rule'. Set Americans against each other with this 'muslim ban' declaration. He is just food for me as far as I am concerned.
If He gets in or if he does not get elected, he is helping to divide America in a very obvious way. "Divide and Rule".

Post Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:51 pm

Trump is the only candidate that is willing to address the mass immigration issue. Which is the most damaging to the country and the Jews greatest weapon. Of course Trump says he's pro Israel. No candidate would get elected if they were not.

And Trump addresses many other issues that expose the neocons.

Post Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:14 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Trump, didn't really say anything he didn't backtrack on later with immigration. He wants to keep the Jewish 1965 open the gates act of immigration. Just "legal immigration" which is a cuckservative hymn. Trump wants to do everything for Israel, is mad Obama didn't do enough he also brags about his wall of awards for being a Shabbos goyim his whole life from Jews.

Trump has multi million dollar business deals in Israel he celebrates the fact he handed his daughter off to a Jew and now has Jewish grand kids. On what planet is he not a NeoCohen...... Trump was pro Israel longggg, before he went into ploytrickz. Jews built up his empire. There is evidence he might have Jewish blood himself.

Delete account wrote:
Trump is the only candidate that is willing to address the mass immigration issue. Which is the most damaging to the country and the Jews greatest weapon. Of course Trump says he's pro Israel. No candidate would get elected if they were not.

And Trump addresses many other issues that expose the neocons.

Post Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:40 am

So with that being said, trump is just another jew cucking, lard tard presidential candidate?

Return to JoyofSatan666