FBI says San Bernardino attacks considered act of terrorism; shooter pledged allegiance to Islamic State leader
Always remember it was the Jews who opened up the boarders of America to these people in 1965. As the Jew Senator, Javis demanded in his own words: "Open the Gates". As Professor MacDonald showed in his book Culture Of Critique. It was 100 percent all Jews behind opening the boarders of America to violent, turd world invaders such as these.....Why? To destroy White People of course they even stated it.
Lets go back to what the Founding Father's of America put into the actual Constitution of America in the Immigration and citizenship acts. That only White People Of the European race many immigrate and become citizens of America......What? The jooz Libertarians didn't tell you that did they...Just like your Jew faced professor of doodlelogy didn't either in Skrule....Wonder why Goyim?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... cial-says/
The FBI director said Friday that the San Bernardino massacre is being treated as an act of terrorism, and investigators are scrutinizing the digital footprints of the husband-and-wife killers to determine who, if anyone, may have known about the plot.
“The investigation so far has developed indications of radicalization by the killers and of potential inspiration by foreign terrorist organizations,” FBI Director James Comey said. He added that authorities have “no indication that these killers are part of an organized larger group.”
For two days, the FBI would not say if the shooting at the Inland Regional Center was terrorism or an unusually elaborate case of workplace violence. One pivotal shift in the investigation appeared to be the discovery of a Facebook post attributed to Tashfeen Malik, 27, who police say carried out the killing spree alongside her husband, Syed Rizwan Farook, 28.
[The victims of the San Bernardino massacre]
Just after the shooting began, Malik went on Facebook and pledged her allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the emir of the self-proclaimed Islamic State, the militant group that says it has established a caliphate in Syria and Iraq, according to law enforcement officials. A Facebook official confirmed the posting, speaking on the condition of anonymity due to the ongoing investigation.
The company official said Facebook identified and removed the post a day after the attack, saying that any content praising an Islamic State leader violated its community standards. The company said that content remained available for a period of time after deletion and that it was cooperating with law enforcement.
Comey declined to discuss the Facebook posting.
“We are aware of it,” he said during a briefing with reporters. “We have a lot of evidence beyond that we are looking at but it is too early for me to put it in context or comment on it.”
Farook had maintained a Facebook page that was deleted before the shooting, according to Rita Katz, executive director of the SITE Intelligence Group, which tracks online communications of extremists.
A post on an Islamic State-linked blog on Friday claimed that the attack was carried out by Islamic State supporters, the SITE group reported. The post on the Amaq News Agency site cited the recent attacks in Paris, which killed 130 people.
Malik and Farook killed 14 people, most of them county workers, and wounded 21 others in the Wednesday morning attack. The shooters were killed in a frenzied gun battle with police later in the day.
“This is now a federal terrorism investigation led by the FBI,” Comey said.
[Couple seemed quiet and withdrawn — until explosion of violence]
The Islamic State has quickly asserted responsibility for last month’s massacre in Paris and other attacks, but the group does not appear so far to have done the same for the San Bernardino massacre. It was unclear if the attack — which would be the deadliest terrorist attack in the United States since Sept. 11, 2001 — was inspired by the group or specifically directed in some way.
Even as the focus of the investigation pivoted fully to terrorism, cable news networks on Friday showed journalists inside their home. Footage broadcast on MSNBC beamed out images of a baby’s crib, personal photographs, children’s toys and shredded paper.
[In televised broadcast, journalists show pictures, other possessions inside San Bernardino attackers’ home]
Police said the two attackers in San Bernardino had assembled a massive arsenal of explosives and ammunition in their home, which officials say suggested a degree of planning and raised the possibility of further bloodshed.
The shooters also sought to cover their tracks by damaging some of their personal electronic devices, as authorities found two crushed cell phones and other “evidence that [the shooters] attempted to destroy their digital fingerprints,” said David Bowdich, assistant director in charge of the FBI’s Los Angeles office.
Investigators said the couple had managed to stay off the FBI radar and apparently didn’t take any overt steps to make contact with Islamic State operatives living overseas.
“This is not Jihad 101,” the senior law enforcement said, saying that the attackers had not taken the usual steps commonly seen in previous terrorist attacks. Other attackers or people accused of trying to travel overseas seeking training have made contact with terrorists through social media. In some cases, supporters of the Islamic State have shared the group’s propaganda.
The Islamic State uses sophisticated propaganda to recruit adherents and has called for lone-wolf attacks in the United States and other countries, something U.S. officials have called an immediate danger.
Saudi intelligence is investigating Malik’s time in that country, and the government there has not confirmed when she lived there or whether she left with Farook when he visited for nine days in the early summer of 2014.
But a Saudi official said that Malik’s name does not appear on any watch list there, and that they have uncovered no evidence of contacts between her and any radical individual or group during her time there. The official said that Malik had lived with her father “off and on” in Saudi Arabia over the years, apparently traveling back and forth an undetermined number of times to Pakistan.
Since the massacre Wednesday — which also wounded 21 people — officials had been scrambling to determine whether they were looking at a terrorist attack or an extremely unusual and lethal case of workplace violence.
Farook was a county health worker born in Chicago, while Malik had originally entered the United States on a visa. In the days after the attack, investigators found no outward sign of Islamist radicalization, psychological distress or a desire for mayhem.
[‘I’ll take a bullet before you do': Scenes from the San Bernardino shooting]
Two criminal defense attorneys representing Farook’s mother and three siblings held a news conference Friday and offered insight into the slain shooters, describing the husband as a loner and the wife as extremely conservative religiously, to the point that she would not be in the same room as her male in-laws. Malik’s brother-in-law had never seen her face.