Board index JoyofSatan666 Yule Gift To Yourself

Yule Gift To Yourself

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:42 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Yule Gift To Yourself

We are all living in a society that is built upon being outer directed and dictated. As a result people have a self image and self regard created for them by others many times toxic others. Just turn on media its made by people who hate you for not being joozish. This is why people are so miserable so much of the time. Its all so fickle, beaten over the head with a jar of kosher pickles. Don't focus on what imperfect others imprinted into your being but actually look into your own being as it is, without judgement. There in that quiet place all truth will be revealed.

A major part of the spiritualized inward journey is to become inner directed, to discover your own actual being which is soul, and your own value which is unique and eternal, and to actualize this into the world with living your inner beauty. All the love and care of the universe is inside That is were happiness is. You have this gem within you all the time just grasp it, clean all the dirt off and let it shine for all eternity.

Eternity is what we all are.

Post Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:15 am

thank you Don , very touching post <3
Thoughts become things.

Post Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:01 am

Thank You so much for this post.

Hail Satan!
Ek verkondig Satan Lucifer as my een en enigste God.
http://vreugdevanenki.weebly.com/
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:12 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

AmonRa666 wrote:
thank you Don , very touching post <3

Helping to put the Slothz'inality into your personality......

Post Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:00 am

THIS is what I call BEAUTY! Thank you for this post HP :)

May the Truth
always bring you
Joy

Post Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:20 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Yule Gift To Yourself

We are all living in a society that is built upon being outer directed and dictated. As a result people have a self image and self regard created for them by others many times toxic others. Just turn on media its made by people who hate you for not being joozish. This is why people are so miserable so much of the time. Its all so fickle, beaten over the head with a jar of kosher pickles. Don't focus on what imperfect others imprinted into your being but actually look into your own being as it is, without judgement. There in that quiet place all truth will be revealed.

A major part of the spiritualized inward journey is to become inner directed, to discover your own actual being which is soul, and your own value which is unique and eternal, and to actualize this into the world with living your inner beauty. All the love and care of the universe is inside That is were happiness is. You have this gem within you all the time just grasp it, clean all the dirt off and let it shine for all eternity.

Such a wonderful and straight to the point post.
It demonstrates your soft nurturing side. :)

It is as if can feel the energy of this post. Very beautiful.
~May The Serpent Transform you and guide you to your own divinity~

High Priestess Shannon
https://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatan
https://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

Post Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:42 pm

This is a very beautiful post, thank you very much HP Don ! The image also is so beautiful i cant find words..
ΧΑΙΡΕ ΣΑΤΑΝΑ ΤΩΡΑ ΚΑΙ ΓΙΑ ΠΑΝΤΑ !

Post Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:13 pm

Beautiful msg.... indeed!
HP Mageson666 wrote:
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:57 pm
Thanks for this post man. I hope everybody gets something out of it. I've learned this lesson the hard way over the past bit. The power in your soul far surpasses every and all expectations put on you in this society.
"When you Christians have finished burying your god in the sky - come to us; we heathens will again show you the Creator."

Post Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:29 am

thank you

lovely

Hail Satanas!

Post Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:42 am

Understood, very short but very direct simultaneously. Thanks HP.
Hail Father Satan Forever!

Post Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:37 pm

Beautiful post, thanks for making it. Brought my spirit up a notch or 2 :D

Post Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:32 pm

Beautifully said <3

Hail Satan!
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:07 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The entire society is set up to make you hate yourself for something or other. The amount of false guilt pedaling in society along shows this, almost every time you turn on the radio its someone trying to make you miserable it just goes and on.

Post Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:09 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
The entire society is set up to make you hate yourself for something or other. The amount of false guilt pedaling in society along shows this, almost every time you turn on the radio its someone trying to make you miserable it just goes and on.

Yes, This kike zionist society instills this since you are born you are insignificant and you have to blame for everything bad that happens, when in fact it is the opposite.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:49 pm

Beautiful words !

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:37 pm

Aww, nice. :)

HPS Shannon Outlaw wrote:
It demonstrates your soft nurturing side. :)

I know! I might fall in love! O.O
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:27 pm

"YULE" feel much better after doing this...

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Aurelius Ophis

Post Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:28 pm
This makes me think of how Peter the Great charged "soul taxes", "hat taxes" and "beard taxes" on his citizens and was known to be an adversary of the church. He clearly understood that the program was meant to make you hate yourself and feel like you owe something.
"When you Christians have finished burying your god in the sky - come to us; we heathens will again show you the Creator."

Post Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:54 am

Thank you for this.

Post Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:00 pm

thank you

Return to JoyofSatan666