Board index JoyofSatan666 Its Right In The Torah WW3

Its Right In The Torah WW3

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:46 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Its Right In The Torah WW3

Thanks to AmonRa666 for the vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDirOjaiZMM

Obviously Putin is a Jew and is leading the other side of the Jew coin of West and East to a third world war and how the Paris attacks connect to this:

topic11937.html

The escalation over Syria has been going on and on even in the last week with the shooting down of Russian aircraft which has allowed Putin the reason to move a full military operation into Syria. Most of it anti aircraft weapons. The FSA and ISIS don't have an air force......But France does and just moved their aircraft carrier into the region to start airstrikes and maybe put troops on the ground. So does Brittan and America have their planes over Syria as well.

Basically just take a look at the Jewish Torah their blueprint for everything. Jewish rabbi's spend their life studying this. You may not believe it, but they live by it. The Tower of Babel when Yahweh [the Jewish race] destroyed all civilization because they were advancing to a level of development that would put them beyond Yahweh's control. Babel is the ancient name of Babylon. Which the Jews use as the symbol of Aryan spiritual and civilization advancement as a whole. Its the symbol of everything they hate.

Some may say but the Jews might get hurt as well by this war......So what about it? Didn't stop the last two they started and as the Jew Samuel stated in his book: "You Gentiles".

As we where told outright by the Jew, Maurice Samuel in his book: ‘You Gentiles’

“We Jews, we, the destroyers, will remain the destroyers for ever. Nothing that you do will meet our needs and demands. We will for ever destroy because we need a world of our own, a God-world [Jewish World Order]".... As Samuel tells us right to our faces what a "God World" is.

"We [Jews] have a national God. In the heart of any pious Jew, God is a Jew." That's right from their Torah their most Holy "God" Book.

Take special note Goyim they are talking about you here:

Deuteronomy 16:
And thou shalt consume all the people which the LORD thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them: neither shalt thou serve their gods; for that will be a snare unto thee.

2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them [Goyim] before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:11 am

the jews are being thoroughly exposed on the internet

how many people take this matter seriously is up to their level of intelligence which is sadly not enough

this is why we ourselves need to post our stuff on forums and such to finalize the process
Thoughts become things.

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:15 am

we must stop the WWIII
our rituals work
we have power in this universe
and people is waking up
I want to leave a video about a french woman that also says she knows it was a falase flag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfMLwybzgf4
they won't get their war if we stop them
they fail

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:37 am

It would not doubt me if they try to pull this off next February. considering the 2/16

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:08 am

Must... share.... everything...
The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:52 am

Dont you think WW3 would be an opportunity to destroy jews for once and for all ? Just like a fever destroys pathogens in body

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:06 pm

Yeah i think that would be good too. Better to rip the band-aid fast than suffer it less but ripping it slowly ;)
Fear is an illusion.

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:39 pm

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

roadtorevolution wrote:
Dont you think WW3 would be an opportunity to destroy jews for once and for all ? Just like a fever destroys pathogens in body

Physical war is not a good option. The best stock of Gentiles (the ones who give their lives for their Nations) would be sacrificed for Jewish interests killing each other, while only a few kikes would die as casualties of war. Why you think Jews push wars so vehemently, Hitler also noted it in the first section of the Main Kampf. Our spiritual workings will fuck the kikes up in both spiritual and physical spheres and avoid more sufferings from another great war between Gentiles.

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:10 pm

I'll post something on youtube with these links. Not sure if it'll do much but it's something, lets try to end this once for all.
Hail Father Satan and the Gods!

Are we not our actions? Our lives are poetry, make them sonnets! - Shawn Milke.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqBxG ... DlubCFi1SA

You know I got your back!
They'll never take that,
Until the bitter end,
You know I'll never crack!
I'll face an army!
Can't fucking harm me,
Out on the front line,
That's where you'll find me!
They'll never take me alive!

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:45 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

How? The jews control both sides and would be sitting safe some where when both sides just annihilate either other with massive amounts of different level nukes, chemical and biological agents. Because once their China steps in its going to that level as its the only chance of dealing with their numbers and vast regions and advanced weapons they stole off the west with jew help. And China seems to be planning to use the same on America. The jews would probably want China, Russia, North Korea to win and impose Communism on the planet but if that fails just destroying everything works.

The jews opened the gates on Europe to help destroy European Whites and civilization as fast as possible.

roadtorevolution wrote:

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:32 pm

roadtorevolution wrote:

All of the contrary, another WW is what we must avoid at all costs,another war all you get is that the Gentiles kill each other and while the kikes rubbing his hands while remain quietly in their offices,what we must get is that more and more people realize the truth and join to the rituals.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:22 pm

Much Thanks chief of slothz staff and fellow slothz comrades for clarifying . :mrgreen:

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Post Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:17 am

WW3 should be on the jews only for it to be a win for humanity

like all the nations gathering up to destroy israel thats a win

not gentiles fighting between each other
Thoughts become things.

Post Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:11 pm

I have just posted this to TSU a few minutes ago to try and wake people up as much as possible
as it's pissing me off that people are either unaware of the Jews or just do not care because in their
eye's "if it doesn't effect me then why care" kind of mentality that everyone seems to have due to
the fucking Jews turning them all into mindless zombies from birth! ugh so enough is enough!!!
HAiL SATAN!i!

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:48 am

Hello High Priest Mageson I want to ask your professional opinion on some things. There are a few Satanists concerning the WW3 prospect of allowing the Anti-christ to gain foothold after this war, they think somehow based on the way WW2 went that the Anti christ will rise up after the worldly depression and unite the people like Hitler did and gradually teach them about the sources of deception and the joo bankers rothschild etc. Now these people feel that the reason Adolf Hitler lost was out of his sincere altruism during the battle front with Britain, a kindness they obviously did not return, and that Hitler enacted a weapon control which hindered the population? They think somehow the internet or rather TOR will still be used for military hacking and somehow get to the kikes despite mossad pretty much owning cia etc. I want you to please elaborate to me the pros and cons of WW3 that I did not already lay out. So far I agree we can't have another War, but these people did make a few points. They arent joo they are rather individualistic "leader" complex types of SS, but though they presented good points I rather weigh in both sides of the story. Yes I'm well aware of the reverse torahs and they will be done and encouraged by me despite my mental wanderings. Thank You. My sincere regards to your reply.

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:04 pm

AOIVEAE wrote:
Hello High Priest Mageson I want to ask your professional opinion on some things. There are a few Satanists concerning the WW3 prospect of allowing the Anti-christ to gain foothold after this war, they think somehow based on the way WW2 went that the Anti christ will rise up after the worldly depression and unite the people like Hitler did and gradually teach them about the sources of deception and the joo bankers rothschild etc. Now these people feel that the reason Adolf Hitler lost was out of his sincere altruism during the battle front with Britain, a kindness they obviously did not return, and that Hitler enacted a weapon control which hindered the population? They think somehow the internet or rather TOR will still be used for military hacking and somehow get to the kikes despite mossad pretty much owning cia etc. I want you to please elaborate to me the pros and cons of WW3 that I did not already lay out. So far I agree we can't have another War, but these people did make a few points. They arent joo they are rather individualistic "leader" complex types of SS, but though they presented good points I rather weigh in both sides of the story. Yes I'm well aware of the reverse torahs and they will be done and encouraged by me despite my mental wanderings. Thank You. My sincere regards to your reply.

You are mistaking the Great Depression for Word War II. Adolf Hitler rose to power after the suffering brought on by the Great Depression and exorbitant reparation payments demanded from Germany. World War II destroyed the Third Reich which a spiritually advancing society led by a Satanic leader, slaughtered millions of the best of humanity, and allowed communism to claim vast areas of the world. The massive lie called the holocaust was implemented after World War II to put jews above criticism, justify the bandit state of israel, direct billions of dollars in reparation payments to jews, and get protection for israel at the expense of world powers who have to pay for it. World War 3 will be the funeral wreath for humanity. People will slaughter each other while the jews sit back and establish a communist slave state once everything is rubble. The Anti-Christ will not be able to establish Satan's kingdom in a destroyed world filled with slaves who work 18 hours a day for a slice of bread.

What World War 3 will Bring
topic12319.html
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:39 am

johnson_akemi wrote:
You are mistaking the Great Depression for Word War II. Adolf Hitler rose to power after the suffering brought on by the Great Depression and exorbitant reparation payments demanded from Germany. World War II destroyed the Third Reich which a spiritually advancing society led by a Satanic leader, slaughtered millions of the best of humanity, and allowed communism to claim vast areas of the world. The massive lie called the holocaust was implemented after World War II to put jews above criticism, justify the bandit state of israel, direct billions of dollars in reparation payments to jews, and get protection for israel at the expense of world powers who have to pay for it. World War 3 will be the funeral wreath for humanity. People will slaughter each other while the jews sit back and establish a communist slave state once everything is rubble. The Anti-Christ will not be able to establish Satan's kingdom in a destroyed world filled with slaves who work 18 hours a day for a slice of bread.

What World War 3 will Bring
topic12319.html

Well you hit the target with accuracy I really don't have any further questions thank you. These others are realizing their errors as well it seems. All is falling into place nicely and with a beautiful irony that we get to destroy the vile god of the joo and the right hand path subsidiaries. This all brings delight to me that major transformation is occurring with these rituals.

Return to JoyofSatan666