Board index JoyofSatan666 The Yule Season [By HPS Maxine]

The Yule Season [By HPS Maxine]

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:55 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

The Yule Season

Yes, we Satanists celebrate the Yule Season. The Yule is and always has been Pagan and of Satan. Christians stole this holiday and corrupted it:

The Yule season is a season of enjoyment, indulgence, and feasting.

-Cooking
-Baking
-Gift giving
-Decorating
-Building snowmen and winter sports in places where there is snow
-Tree decorating
-Blue lights in honor of Lucifer
-Partying
-Santa Claus for the kids
-Shopping and more.

The Nazarene as you can see has no place in the Yule season. December 25th is actually the Persian deity Mithra's birthday, for one. The Yule was stolen from the Pagans and incorporated into the Christian religion as Xmas. Pagan peoples were celebrating the Yule long before the false program of Christianity forced itself onto the scene. We need to take back our holiday!!

Celebrate and Indulge!!

HAIL SATAN!!

Christians have been working to destroy the last Pagan/Satanic practices of the Yule Season and Winter Solstice, such as removing Santa Claus, the Yule tree, and other evidence that reveals the true origins of the Yule and replace them solely with the Nazarene and ilk. For more information and research, type in Jehovah’s Witnesses into any internet search engine such as google.com and add 'Pagan holidays.' The information about this is extensive and proves beyond any doubt that these holidays have NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY.

The fictitious Nazarene has nothing to do with Xmas. Xmas coincides with the Winter Solstice and the Yule season, the shortest day of the year. December 25th is the birth date of the Persian God Mithra, and the Roman Holiday of Saturnalias. The tree, the decorations, baking, gifts, and celebrating have NOTHING to do with the Nazarene. These are carry-overs from original Pagan celebrations. The Yule tree is really symbolic of the human soul, with the trunk being representative of the spine, the branches, the 144,000 nadis [pathways of the vril/witchpower/chi], and the lights being symbolic of the nadis all lit up with Satan's Serpentine Energy. The star on top of the tree is representative of the risen Serpent of Satan.

http://www.angelfire.com/ empire/serpentis666/HOLIDAYS. html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... erith.html
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

Post Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:25 pm

I love yule season, it's one of my favourite holidays right next to hallows eve. It can get a bit lonely for me though as it looms closer. My parents have recently over the years been dreading christmas and are more reluctant to celebrate it. Less gifts, less decorations, we almost had no christmas tree last year because they didn't want to set it up. I ended up putting it up by myself while my family just stayed on their computers all day. I guess recently it's become a bit of a depressing holiday. I still celebrate it in my own little ways though. I hope the rest of you have it better than me.
The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:48 am

Santa Claus is a part of Pagan Yule Season? :|

Are you telling me that there was Santa Clause before Christians/Jews perverted the whole holiday season? Because Santa Claus doesn't really strike me as something Satanic, but I can be wrong. For the record, I'm not an American so I don't know/care much about Santa Claus.

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:22 am

thank you I love indulgence and I will

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:51 am

Keil wrote:
I love yule season, it's one of my favourite holidays right next to hallows eve. It can get a bit lonely for me though as it looms closer. My parents have recently over the years been dreading christmas and are more reluctant to celebrate it. Less gifts, less decorations, we almost had no christmas tree last year because they didn't want to set it up. I ended up putting it up by myself while my family just stayed on their computers all day. I guess recently it's become a bit of a depressing holiday. I still celebrate it in my own little ways though. I hope the rest of you have it better than me.

I'm sorry to hear what is happening in your family. I guess most people who subconciously feel how the corrupted holiday is being pushed on them, it became like an obligation, so no one really wants to celebrate it anymore. Buy! Buy! Give! Love! JESUS! I had a friend who was forced to celebrate xmas with her huge family every year, and she decided to quit - sadly, her brilliant solution was to convert to Islam, so that she doesn't have to celebrate, despite that I was already talking to her about the Pagan customs. I lost a friend to Islam, because of xtian corruption - true story.

In my country, the corruption went so far we have a minor day (6th) when Santa comes to the kids, gives them sweets, and then, on the 24th, we celebrate the birth of jesus fkin christ, and it's him who brings the big, cool presents to every good child. I never liked this part of the season because 1., obviously it didn't matter how nicely I asked, I never got what I really wanted and 2., I was raised an atheist, but we usually visited my grandparents where we had to gather around the tree "decorated" with little fat winged guys and pictures of a pale lady with another little fat guy, listen to traditional xmas songs and even sing along. It was just really boring and frustrating - until I came to Satan and learnt the Truth. It's still frustrating how my family celebrates, but I have the Truth, and at least in my head I can have a proper Yule season. I often fantasize about how we, Pagans will celebrate Yule once this is over.

I guess most of us gets really lonely on our holidays. But this is why we have the WWW and our Family: we know that others in the World have it just as difficult as we do, that we are not alone at all! And most importantly, we have the Truth, and we would never give it up for some questonable company, so called "friends" and meaningless celebrations; we can't turn back anymore, it doesn't matter how easy that kind of life would be.

Anyway, after getting carried away, I just want to say that I hope that every Brother and Sister will have a more pleasant Yule season this year.
- Katrien Abendroth

"ready for the storm"

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:09 am

hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Santa Claus for the kids

Christians have been working to destroy the last Pagan/Satanic practices of the Yule Season and Winter Solstice, such as removing Santa Claus

Santa Claus/Father Christmas - or Saint Nicholas - was based on a 4th century catholic dude who gave presents to children, as legend has it. :?

Miyame wrote:

Are you telling me that there was Santa Clause before Christians/Jews perverted the whole holiday season? Because Santa Claus doesn't really strike me as something Satanic, but I can be wrong. For the record, I'm not an American so I don't know/care much about Santa Claus.

Yes, I meant to have posted that above but I forgot. "Santa Claus", in America, is actually from Dutch settlers and it is used in numerous countries; Kris Kringle is American; Father Christmas is English...

Keil wrote:
it's become a bit of a depressing holiday.

It looks as if there are a lot of problems around that time of year. I know about some with bad memories and things. I don't doubt the kike over-hypes it as "jewsus holiday" and also makes it depressing on purpose, so as to get an emotional response out of people and consider jewsus in church. Not to mention the actual meaning has been corrupted and perverted. Oh, and the fact that it's a commercial holiday (watch "love day" on the Simpsons). Why should people become depressed? It's just another day. (Of course, we SS know better but people are sheeple and think that they think that they must obey the dirty kike commerce and waste money. Why do they need a special day to be close and thankful and happy, etc.?!)
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:18 am

The words Santa and Satan have the same letters in them. The words Claus and Lucas have the same letters in them. Lucas in another name for Lucifer.
Real scare the Christians with that one. That would be funny.
Just goes to show the Christians (and most other people) have no clue.
Hopefully more of us are seeing this.

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:24 am

Miyame wrote:

Santa Claus is based on the Norse god Odin and if it is of pagan origin.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:09 pm

I'm looking forward to Yule this year, I hope you guys have a good Yule. I think instead of celebrating xmas this year I'm gonna sneak off and meditate, which brings me to my question, are there any meditations that are specifically for this time of year or that work better around Yule?
"To be afraid of ones creation is to fear imperfection."

Post Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:25 pm

Xanthos666 wrote:
I'm looking forward to Yule this year, I hope you guys have a good Yule. I think instead of celebrating xmas this year I'm gonna sneak off and meditate, which brings me to my question, are there any meditations that are specifically for this time of year or that work better around Yule?

Around the solstices, the astral and physical are very close and that makes astral communication easier. Yule is a time for performing thanksgivings to Satan and making resolutions for the new year.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Return to JoyofSatan666