Board index JoyofSatan666 The Jews Want Yet Another War...WW3

The Jews Want Yet Another War...WW3

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:32 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our Comrades and Satanic Forces!!

It occurs to anyone who is watching the global events, that the jews are forcing matters in a very obvious manner. Now that they are being exposed, that their conquest for Europe and wiping out the Europeans is getting in way, they are turning the attention of people towards the Turkish/Russian conflict. This is fairly evident what they want to do with all this and there are many reasons for this.

First of all, the ISIS is a jewish organization (Check the Forum History) and then, they want to cleanse the Syrian peoples and anyone else in the Middle East that is basically, non jewish. This solves problem one: Ground for Israel to expand, this is rooted in the bible and in the language of the enemy, this is the "Greater Israel".

This of course serves the jews to play their good cop-bad cop routine over the populace and keep up their lies, turning the hatred from their exposal to the "Bad Arabs" and other poor people who basically are forced by the radical Islam and the jewish leaders of ISIS (agents of the jews) to fall into the fangs of war.

The problems that occur from the actions of Israel and its warmongering, Europeans must pay with their extinction, economy collapsing, with destroyed cities and raped citizens. OF course, the jews always try to pass it out as being the good guy. They are the one causing all the problems, the disease and all that is to "come" as they were the ones who started the warfare in the Middle East and established themselves in a stolen Palestinian land.

The little jew started all this and now they are trying to sit back and watch the people devour themselves. This is a classic method of the jews. This is the same thing they did in WW2 and in all other historical times, such as the Roman Empire. The jewish ideas and brainwashing started up as a virus and shortly, the Romans started eating one another like animals. The jews don't want war for themselves, as they know wars cause victims and wars are just ways to weaken one's resources. OF COURSE, they also gamble their fortunes and everything at wars. Just like in a dog fight, let the "Goyim" fight and make your bets. The energies of all these bloody incidents of course are a big giant gifts to the evil and Human hating forces the jewish god and company are allied to. The more war, the better. The more suffering and misery, the better.

Yet the jews think of course that the masses of the people are stupid and since the media think for these people and not the people for themselves, the media are on a rampage to make everyone else guilty but the jews. Obviously, the jewish media are going to defend the jews. The jews are very good when it comes to causing wars, frail and afraid when its to carry them. So what do they have to do, is cause Gentiles and other States to fight for them. The jewish oligarchy is pushing Gentile Soldiers to actually do what the jews don't want to do.

The highest reason for this is to cause ethnic cleansing of the people in the Middle East, while destroying Europe and generally salvaging everything else they can for Israel. Israel and all the jews are in a race against time. With the exposal at this rate and what they are causing becoming so evident, economy going to crumble, the people will definitely revolt and they will find themselves again in the center like in the era of 1920.

This might have almost went out of hand, so others, over the excuse of "Terrorism" (Hollande is a Jew, Putin is a Jew) have gotten in too to solve things that Israel and America could not. Now since this started, things are on the brink of a war between Russia and Turkey. If these countries are involved in war, NATO will almost certainly get involed and everyone sane can imagine that Israel might try to get in too, trying to push Turkey on the weak side. We will keep a watch on how this escalates, but things aren't looking very good at this point. We are hoping for a peaceful solution, but the jews definitely in every historical occurrence when they are unveiled and discovered, they are causing major distractions to keep the people occupied. Its also stated and well known, that for any tyrannical order to exist in a good manner, rumors of wars and wars have to be on the table every day. This was the case of USSR and American in the Cold War, for instance.

If someone is new, then something must be reminded. I urge everyone to study and we all have for years upon years. The ability of the people to study, thanks to the jewish faiths in the Middle Ages and all these murderous ideas, has been robbed up to now. Now you can sit in your home and just delve into every subject, thanks to the "Evil" and Satanic (666). Go read who made Feminism (War of the sexes). Go read who forces people into multicultural societies (War of the Races). Then go learn who introduced Marxism (War of the Classes of the people of a Nation).Go read about Communism (Death of hundreds of millions). Go read who destroyed every Gentile empire (Decay of the people). Go read who created war on the Sexual Preferences of the people (Abrahamic Religions). Go read who created the dogmas and all the practices to attack, destroy and guillify all the creations of Gentiles in the Ancient times (War on the Gods and Civilization).

Go check the ancestry of those who, as such traitors "serve" the people nowadays. Go check who owns all you hear, and listen, who owns the newspapers, who owns the news and large corporations. You might as well open up the Bible, the otherwise Holy book which is the faith of most people in the world, which is just a text of jewish dominance, servitude and how you are to die or be judged under a jewish "god", who is supposedly the "Ruling faith" and the well accepted "Sanity". Go read and study. Don't just take it, study for yourself. Don't believe anybody, for Satan doesn't stand for this. HE stands for seeing matters as they are. Satan's name means TRUTH. Just keep the jews in mind, like a small point. Then if really want to know what's up, why don't you open the books of the enemy. Maybe this is the connecting point. Maybe what once was a mystery, will now start making sense. Maybe it will occur to you, even if you are of the hardest one's to believe. This is for those who yet don't know. But want to know, why the damn are things like they are. Why never anything made sense. Hear it from the Greatest and the most wrongly defamed man of all time, Adolf Hitler: The Jew. Don’t take this word, evaluate it. It maybe useful to know what the "bad" guys have to say for once, isn't it. All the good and holy guys, everyone knows already, isn't this the case. We are living under the rule of the good guys for so many centuries, isn't this the case? What's so wrong?

But for back to those who do know what's up.

Our Rituals and works are unmasking this enemy and we must keep on the real source of all this. The works of the jews are exposing them like nothing has ever exposed them. Now the whole world knows. Even if its just a joke, something they heard or something else. Nobody sees "Russia" and "Countries" in this way anymore. When people see and discover the jew, and their magickal works, they will understand how its possible in Politics to cause economical misfortunes with the pressing of the button, get the world's superpowers in defense of the jews, eradicate whole Gentile Nations and people's like fleas. They will understand the common point of all this. And when the people do understand this, the problem will be mostly solved. With them on the line, this world will never know independence, peace and freedom. No other Race or idea has caused so much bloodshed and pain to Humanity, like the jewish spawns. This must be stopped.

I want to stay positive about a WW3 and that we will be able to prevent it, because, who doesn't, really. The enemy wants this war at all costs. What I know, a next major war is coming and cultivating, and this is the war of Gentiles VS Jews. Its already there, as it always was. For a better and more accurate statement, people are becoming AWARE of the war waged on them so furiously and unjustly. Those in slumber are waking up. All this was always here. It was always there. Now, this must be made evident.

We have to put a stop to this.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:32 pm

I would find it difficult to read such a thing as the bible a second time, it just makes me cringe now to even look at one. I actually have been thinking of devoting more than a few days of reading through our JoS Library, the amount of information is intriguing but I haven't mustered up the patience or desiring to really go through with it yet. I often love to go out in the day and my mornings and evenings are occupied with my daily meditations, which often makes me bored afterwards thus wanting to do something else like play a game or go for a walk leaving me distracted. That is unless I do my usual weekly JoS site reread of information, because then I get caught up in it and would find myself on the site for hours. I suppose that would be a good time to do it.

What with the enemy desperately trying to start a war, the more we do our research the better. I've been seeing a lot more news about Russia and ISIS and have even found things online that they won't even talk about on TV, etc. Anyway, my mother has a bible... I guess, I could try to read it but oh jeez just thinking about it gives me a shiver. My very SOUL repels that book.
The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

Post Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:39 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Keil wrote:
I would find it difficult to read such a thing as the bible a second time, it just makes me cringe now to even look at one. I actually have been thinking of devoting more than a few days of reading through our JoS Library, the amount of information is intriguing but I haven't mustered up the patience or desiring to really go through with it yet. I often love to go out in the day and my mornings and evenings are occupied with my daily meditations, which often makes me bored afterwards thus wanting to do something else like play a game or go for a walk leaving me distracted. That is unless I do my usual weekly JoS site reread of information, because then I get caught up in it and would find myself on the site for hours. I suppose that would be a good time to do it.

What with the enemy desperately trying to start a war, the more we do our research the better. I've been seeing a lot more news about Russia and ISIS and have even found things online that they won't even talk about on TV, etc. Anyway, my mother has a bible... I guess, I could try to read it but oh jeez just thinking about it gives me a shiver. My very SOUL repels that book.

The meaning of this post was... Obviously...Not about what you stated here, or advocacy of such stupid and needless thing. Yet, the information is THERE for anyone who is a playing the hardman. This book is obviously a hideous and dirty alien book of zero substance, totally worthless and a loss of time to read. This was for the "hard to believe" people that are more willing to believe that 6 trillion died in the "Holohoax", than to believe simple Truths falling unveiling in front of their eyes.

Unfortunately, these people are either past or one step before what Yuri Bezmenov talked as the "Level 3" of assimilation of their minds in the lies of the enemy, either in the form of outright Communism, or "Xianity", which is Communism in disguise and the blueprint of this. This also is rooted in the magick of the enemy, which enslaves people on a very deep level, most of which cannot understand due to lack of knowledge of the occult.

This was the reason, as to state this clearly: The Information about ALL the jews are and do, is HERE. Its public. Its within every home and it can end up anywhere with the WWW [666] which is the internet. Nobody who knows the Truth needs to read such a book, let alone its impossible. Just the visual of such book and reading all these things about murder and so forth, would make any being that knows the Truth vomit their liver. They are disgusting books, especially when one knows the Truth. Most Satanic people do feel deadly repulsion about such things since forever.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:25 am

hoodedcobra666 wrote:
What I know, a next major war is coming and cultivating, and this is the war of Gentiles VS Jews. Its already there, as it always was.

"the war has not yet come to an end . . . And the fact that today is more difficult to speak than yesterday and the fear of the winner is always increasing, proof that nothing has ended and everything is still pending" - Miguel Serrano
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
post68097.html#p68097

Return to JoyofSatan666