Board index JoyofSatan666 The House of Satan

The House of Satan

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:43 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

The House Of Satan

I wanted to share this with our people to help us all understand something and have some fun reading too. These groups, our website and anything else, what we are and how we relate with one another, this is like the House of Satan in a sense. They provide what it wants provided. They do what He wants done. Therefore one must respect this accordingly. It shows self respect to act in this way.

Father Satan and the Gods, when we dedicate, they take our Souls from infancy and they make them a part of their loving family. They take us in this family and we are expected to grow and become a powerful adult. Or, it may not begin that way on the physical level, but on a metaphysical and spiritual level, this is surely the case.

Now this place we enter, it’s like a big University. Not like your present day University. Here there are no snitches, no egocentric and sick overly self righteous people, only people genuinely delving and living in Truth, from order one to the last Order, then again, there is change. This is an entirely different place. More like one House where people can learn and advance, according to the Holiest of teachings. More like a University of Divine Cosmic Order. There are teachers and places to learn everything one wills. Everyone is respected for who they are. Basic medal and Tin can become into the highest Gold here. Members and students are exalted people. We have novice people, we have initiated people who have delved into the practices more, and we have the Head of Everything and the All-Teacher. Father Satan, who is accompanied by the Council of The Gods. Our teachers are assigned to us and we form bonds with them. We form bonds with our co-students. We all also, get to know that the teacher of everyone is within reach. There is a shade of family love and devotion in all this.

All are here to guide us and teach us. We teach and guide others in return if this is what we want to do, or we delve more into ourselves. Everyone does what they are better at doing. There are rewards and endless goods for anyone, so there is no deprivation, as knowledge brings abundance. There are many other teachers, our Gods, people who have reached the exalted levels. There are divisions of almost a military manner, as to ensure security and that there are no limitations for any willing student and that all students who try, they will achieve. There can only be order, never chaos. After all here are Housed the Greatest. There are no grades to excel, there is no force for this, there is even no time, you are not forced to graduate, you are not pushed to act in a certain way- you are only in a race with yourself and you have to advance yourself. You are yourself, because this is where things are centered in- being YOU- the original YOU. Your only obligation is to be really free. There is knowledge about everything, the cosmos is in front of the eyes of anyone willing to see it. There are only the limitations one places on themselves and the effort they take to learn. The teachers, the Will and the Knowledge exist.

In this we reside, the House of Satan. How much respect does this evoke in every mindful Soul that can see beyond their own nose? How much beauty is there in this in this inequality? How much, in the literal and spiritual sense, civilization is in this? How beautiful it makes one to know that one is not alone and that they will not be allowed to tread a path alone, if only so they ask? How relieving is all this? How lucky you are to be here, when others are nowhere?

How lucky are we all to see the Revelations of Satan in front of our eyes, the Grace of our Gods, to form bonds that will follow us forever and ever, into Eternity. To know that no matter what, you are part of this family. That you will know the Truth and ever delve more and more inside the Truth. That you will be whole again. And that finally, there is no force about anything in a negative sense. This is a trip for pleasure and you are safe in it. You are with beings that care about you and love you.

After one can see all this, many actions do not make sense by some of the newer or older students. Some students can be aggressive, overly assertive, unwilling to learn- because they are losing the fundamental message, that they are not in race with anyone else and not against anyone else. They are carrying with them misplaced beliefs mainly having to do with the “Dark” World. Most people prior to coming here, they have been on the outside, namely the Dark World, a World Devoid of Light. The outside is rumored to be a very vile and aggressive world, meant to make monsters out of people and shatter their inner existence. The lost students have of course got to exist into this, with the higher and internal need that the “Dark lords” hide from them, is this need to re-emerge into the Light and find the Lost House of Satan.

How people ended up outside of Satan’s House has in the first place got to do with a peculiar and evil being that was jealous of this House and all it provided, so it hatefully attacked people to deprive them of this. It was working for another befallen empire, sworn sons of decay who want to eradicate any Light and Truth. It shaped stories and lies about this house, top on top of more lies. Rumors have it angry hook nosed bastards are sitting out of the doors of the House of Satan, shouting at it, trying to taint it, lying about it to every passenger, in every street and in every village and town, even attacking the weak in which the Light doesn’t shine as much. They can’t reach the building as something invisible protects it, something is Divine, a Light they cannot surmount. It writes on the Gate “Satan” which means Truth. This is something the hook nosed beings really hate…It makes their vilified and dirty blood boil.

They have taught the people that this House is actually the worst place to be, to the people that live in the slums and in the lands of suffering. . Every one of these people is allowed to come into this House, but they are robbed of this right and neither have they known it. The hook nosed beings are very well aware that whomever goes into this house, they will gain knowledge and come out of it and if necessary, they will go against them and erase their darkness. They don’t want more soldiers of light, they don’t want to see Satan anymore, as they remember the times where they lost battle after battle from Him, while they also remember the shattering feeling to know they have even lost the war from Him. The House must be evaded and degraded at all costs. While it’s the entrance to another World of Truth, while there inside, the Father of Humanity watches them from the tower royal Balcony and he calls them to come in, or He sends His messengers to do so.

Many people do hear the call and they joyfully and in awe come in, maybe even shaking in fear. They are given a firm hold or a hug fast, so they can know that what they once lived is now over, but they are also told the Truth- that what it has inflicted upon them might remain until they have weeded it out from themselves. The hook nosed beings are unable to hold them back, but they have harmed some more and some others too much less. They stand whining, enraged and surprised, with ever growing hatred and resentment for these people and above all those who lead them. They swear that when these people come out, they will murder them or worse, only if they are given the chance to do so. They cannot do this, but this is their wish. A shroud of light protects them and in that way, they can guide the lost people who are really willing, back into the House of Satan. They are everyday doing everything more and more, trying to make people be the worst they can become, as to drain them inside the pit of nothingness. Some people do actually get lost, but others make it in the House of Salvation.

The House of Satan though except of a place of Learning, is like a Military Unity. It specializes in the highest form of warfare. Once in time, the House of Satan was a globally spread House, all over the known and much into the unknown World. Everyone was in it, everyone was free to be in it. It wasn’t residing in certain headquarters or academies. An academy was everywhere. For all people of all walks of life, kinds and vocations. Then, it’s rumored the hook nosed criminals waged an attack. They brought darkness and overlapped certain places of this World, forcing the House to a more limited space. Rumor also has it that this happened because some students, still plagued by the forces of decay which were present in them due to not making the lead to Gold, they gave in to something far inferior than themselves, they gave info in return of mistrust. Long story short… These no longer exist, because they lived far from Truth and they gave in to mortality. The things they left behind them to the masters of darkness and lies do of course remain.

The High Council of Satan’s House made a decision. They would send the best students to wage a war and clean the periphery, of lies and putridness. They would of course guide, co-ordinate and adjust the actions, like a Military Unit. Then they would of course be even allowed to make a sister-University of this Eternal House of Satan, if so they proved worthy, under the rule of The Gods. To spread the Light Eternally and to wake up people from ignorance and misery. To gather the willing lost and to bring them back into the House of Satan. But for this to happen, the students have to know what they want to teach, they have to graduate, they have to respect and above all…They have to put their knowledge to application, to always respect and assist one another, and always remember ; They and their Teachers are one House- The House of Satan.

So join together, learn, delve, walk on your own pace, enjoy yourselves and help us get rid of what keeps us all back...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:06 pm

Anyone knows the name of the last sculpture?

Post Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:38 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

User wrote:

"Child Dionysus on Satyr"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... tyr_24.jpg
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:41 pm

if u want sculptures

Arno Breker is your man

Thoughts become things.

Post Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:02 pm

This is MAGNIFICENT! I know this feeling... I felt it the first time I met Satan again. When I took my decision and I dedicated my Soul to Him, I knew what was going to be... A world full of Joy. A life which is a wonderful story to tell. A battle that has to be done, through darkness and light, through sadness and bravery, while we all stand as heroes against the tentacles of Time.
This place is home for me. The House of the Gods is where an eternal feast resonates in the Universe.

We win because Truth is with us.

May the Truth
always bring you
Joy

Post Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:17 am

This definitely spoke out to me. Ive been behaving rather mental lately as i go about. Not much as to question my devotion, but much to question my flipping sanity. Yours words as always sir are truly inspiring. I would ask what motivates you, but leadership and its qualities stem from the soul. Yours were inherently and naturally given to you along with the strength that you acquired from dedication that made you who i think you are: a grand person.

i definitely need to get my act to together. Im behaving like a slum. i could compare myself to others to take the heat off of me, but im not that childish.
Father truly, the people truly, and i truly deserve more than im giving. i honestly think im being too hard on myself. but this to me is a message about the choices im making. Father Satan will always have my praise.

by the way. FUCKING SAVANNAH. Speechless, thats why im typing, wwwh000000. im advancing in its pretty damn good. i felt extremely blissful as i meditated on fruit. i felt, saw, taste and was the fruit and i was walkng along so it was harder, but not now. it became much easier. i completely forgot the outside even though my eyes were open and i can still see. cantaloupe and watermelon blew me away.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:53 am

Very good I agree with you... In the end the whole world will see the Father and Satan will shine again more than ever.

HAIL SATAN!

Post Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:26 am

hoodedcobra666 wrote:
User wrote:

"Child Dionysus on Satyr"

<a class="vglnk" href="https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fb/Dionysus_on_satyr_24.jpg" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>upload</span><span>.</span><span>wikimedia</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>wikipedia</span><span>/</span><span>commons</span><span>/</span><span>f</span><span>/</span><span>fb</span><span>/</span><span>Dionysus</span><span>_</span><span>on</span><span>_</span><span>satyr</span><span>_</span><span>24</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span></a>

Thanks hp

Post Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:27 am

AmonRa666 wrote:
if u want sculptures

Arno Breker is your man

Yes he is something else :)

Post Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:51 am

My heart is the house of Satan :D and it beats for the dreams of Hell !!!!!!

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Post Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:10 pm

A part of me wants to write a short story on this sermon, yet again I see stories in a lot of things, but great work! I really liked this one. ^^
Hail Father Satan and the Gods!

Are we not our actions? Our lives are poetry, make them sonnets! - Shawn Milke.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqBxG ... DlubCFi1SA

You know I got your back!
They'll never take that,
Until the bitter end,
You know I'll never crack!
I'll face an army!
Can't fucking harm me,
Out on the front line,
That's where you'll find me!
They'll never take me alive!

Post Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:52 pm

Beautifully written sermon. I'm almost inspired to write a little poetry to contribute... All I can say is I look forward to more and I'm willing to learn.

Post Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:26 pm

I've moved a lot in my life, always left friends behind, never really had the chance to get close to my relatives except for my brother who died years ago, don't have any real friends where I am now as I'm planning on yet another move. I've always been mainly alone.

And then I remember, I have so many SS Brothers and Sisters here. No matter what. As long as we stay strong in Satan, we have each other. None of us are truly alone.

Hail Satan!!!
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:36 pm

Lydia wrote:
I've moved a lot in my life, always left friends behind, never really had the chance to get close to my relatives except for my brother who died years ago, don't have any real friends where I am now as I'm planning on yet another move. I've always been mainly alone.

And then I remember, I have so many SS Brothers and Sisters here. No matter what. As long as we stay strong in Satan, we have each other. None of us are truly alone.

Hail Satan!!!

me too actually im also very lonely but you have Demons on your side at times so theres that
Thoughts become things.

Post Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:43 pm

thank you for existing

Post Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:02 am

AmonRa666 wrote:
Lydia wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

me too actually im also very lonely but you have Demons on your side at times so theres that

Same here. I don't have any friends and I don't really connect with regular people. But I also feel good just knowing you guys, my brothers and sisters in Satan, are out there. And I believe we'll gather in the near future when our leader gets here.

Excellent sermon.
:-D

Return to JoyofSatan666