Board index Black Satanist Community Must READ!!!!

Must READ!!!!

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon Outlaw

Forum rules

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

This group is for black satanists who wish to educate themselves on our history and culture, discuss topics pertaining to our race and establish a spiritual understanding of who we are. We realize our origin in our creator god Satan and we transform our souls through the daily practice of power meditation. Through the daily practice, we ascend to a higher level as the gods and realize our true potential.

We cherish our existence by embracing our own divinity.

O.R.I.O.N
Our Race Is Our Nation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:40 pm

i guess some stuff would have to be overlooked , but wow. I think the Reverse Rituals are leading me to these. every time i free the serpent i find god reads.
https://gakondomedia.wordpress.com/2012 ... zi-people/

of the Nile River believed to have lived and ruled peacefully the ancient empire of Kitara or Empire of the Sun from perhaps 10,000 BC up until 1500 A.D. They were said to be demi-godly in nature and possessed a high intellect in addition to paranormal capabilities. However, legend has them shrouded in great mystery, yet they remain revered and praised across the western parts of great rift valley of East Africa particularly in most cultures of Uganda and are heard about through Tutsi oral traditions. Cwezi are still worshiped by tribes in Ankole,Toro,Buganda,East Congo,Tanzania,Burundi and Rwanda.

Varying schools of thought suggest Cwezi were part of the superhuman races, or remnants of such ancient people/beings that may have landed along the Nile valley from around 5000 BCE or pre-historic times, establishing great civilizations along it’s banks from deeper areas past Lake Tanganyika around Zimba-za Mabwe ( Zimbabwe)-Houses of stones (ruins) through to the Nile delta ,Cwezi (Suez) canal and Sumeria.A time period that may have seen the constructions of great Kamitic and Sudanic pyramids and ancient Kushitic civilizations.Lets also not rule out that, these mysterious people may have been fathers of the great Kings and Queens of Kush,Nubia and Khamiti or of the same blood or part of the group of known Sudanic and Kamitic Gods but not just ancients of Uganda.

Ancient sub Saharan rock painting of super humans possibly Cwezi

Cave painting depicting the arrival of strange headed-men in sub Saharan Africa roughly 25,000 BC

Cwezi may have been of the bloodline of the off springs of super races that stemmed from those millennia and far exceedingly perhaps,were of extraterrestrial in origin.

Modern scholars disregard strong physical remains plus oral legend around the source of the Nile as evidence.Ancient sites of their residence and activities were confirmed at BIGO BYA MUGENYI which is thought to have been the principle base and capital of their rulership within the interlacustrine region of East Africa.More sites are at Ntusi and Toro dating from time unknown to around the 16th century.

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Return to Black Satanist Community