Board index JoyofSatan666 Spain ‘issues arrest warrant’ for Israeli PM NetanyaWhore

Spain ‘issues arrest warrant’ for Israeli PM NetanyaWhore

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/


Posts: 1170
Location: Republic Of India
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and seven other former and current government officials are at risk of arrest if they set foot in Spain, after a Spanish judge effectively issued an arrest warrant for the group, it has been reported.

According to the Latin American Herald Tribune, Spanish national court judge Jose de la Mata ordered the police and civil guard to notify him if Mr Netanyahu and the six other individuals enter the country, as their actions could see a case against them regarding the Freedom Flotilla attack of 2010 reopened.

The other men named in the issue are former defence minister Ehud Barak, former foreign minister Avigdor Leiberman, former minister of strategic affairs Moshe Yaalon, former interior minister Eli Yishai, minister without portfolio Benny Begin and vice admiral maron Eliezer, who was in charge of the operation

Full Story - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 36436.html

I know theres full chance that Netanyawhore wud be released but one thing we all SS can be truly proud of that ! , The kingdom of jews has begun to shake and the destruction of jews is just around the corner !!!

_______________________________________________________

HAIL SATAN AND ALL GODS OF HELL !!!!!!!

Image

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com
______________________________

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...



Posts: 80
Oh yes! So proud of my madre patria! Seeing the kikes fall a little bit more every day is wonderful! :D


Posts: 1170
Location: Republic Of India
Ariadne wrote:
Oh yes! So proud of my madre patria! Seeing the kikes fall a little bit more every day is wonderful! :D


I assume mainstream media did hide this news in spain

Image

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com
______________________________

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...


Posts: 80
roadtorevolution wrote:
Ariadne wrote:
Oh yes! So proud of my madre patria! Seeing the kikes fall a little bit more every day is wonderful! :D


I assume mainstream media did hide this news in spain


Of course they did, they wouldn't want to risk Spain into freeing themselves more. What you wrote, that was the first time I heard about that, I don't really know or have seen any news about that anywhere. (maybe it's very well hidden, lol)


Posts: 1170
Location: Republic Of India
Ariadne wrote:
roadtorevolution wrote:
Ariadne wrote:
Oh yes! So proud of my madre patria! Seeing the kikes fall a little bit more every day is wonderful! :D


I assume mainstream media did hide this news in spain


Of course they did, they wouldn't want to risk Spain into freeing themselves more. What you wrote, that was the first time I heard about that, I don't really know or have seen any news about that anywhere. (maybe it's very well hidden, lol)


As expected :mrgreen:

Image

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com
______________________________

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...


Return to JoyofSatan666

cron