Board index JoyofSatan666 International Jewish Power Openly Behind European Genocide

International Jewish Power Openly Behind European Genocide

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

International Jewish Power Openly Behind European Genocide

The EU was created by the international Jewish dynasties of Rothschild, Warburg and Baruch. You can see right in the autobiography of their major Jewish, front man and political advocate, Kalergi what they planned:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_N ... ve-Kalergi

According to his autobiography, at the beginning of 1924 he came through Baron Louis de Rothschild in contact with Max Warburg who offered to finance his movement for the next 3 years giving him 60,000 gold marks; Warburg eventually remained sincerely interested in the movement for his entire life and served as an intermediate man as to bring him in contact with influential personalities in America such as banker Paul Warburg and financier Bernard Baruch accompanying him there. In April 1924 Coudenhove-Kalergi founded the journal Paneuropa (1924-1938) of which he was editor and principal author. The next year he started publishing his main work, the Kampf um Paneuropa (The fight for Paneuropa, 1925-1928, three volumes). In 1926, the first Congress of the Pan-European Union was held in Vienna and the 2,000 delegates elected Coudenhove-Kalergi as president of the Central Council a position he held until his death (1972)."

Kalergi laded out the blue print for the destruction of the White European Race in such an order as the Jewish run EU in his book:

In his book Praktischer Idealismus (Practical Idealism),

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. [***] Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation."

Now its happening.

Elder of Zion Soros the front mover for the Jewish global dynasty of the Rothschild's has admitted the role of Global Jewish power in deliberately attacking White Europe with the invasion happening:

"Billionaire investor George Soros [my note Jew] has confirmed he wants to bring down Europe’s borders, following the accusation made last week by Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban."

Jew Soros Admits To Destroying White Europe via Invasion
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11 ... -obstacle/

Jewish executive of the most powerful global banking industry on earth, Jewish global banking power, Goldman Sachs is running the Global policy making for Europe migration and this is what the Jewish Oligarch demands:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395

The EU should "do its best to undermine" the "homogeneity" of its member states, the UN's special representative for migration has said.

Mr Sutherland, who is non-executive chairman of Goldman Sachs International and a former chairman of oil giant BP [my note Jewish Rothschild company], heads the Global Forum on Migration and Development , which brings together representatives of 160 nations to share policy ideas."

Go down to the EU political class these international Jews own and the Jews there are stating the same. These are not even shills but the Jews themselves:

Jewish former President of France, Sarkozy, lets all out on the table from a speech he made while President:

"What is the Goal? The Goal is to meet the EU challenge of interracial marriage, its not a choice its an obligation"...

Jewish Head of Germany's Extreme Left Calls Native Germans "Nazis" and Their Extinction "Fortunate"

Merkel is Jewish:
topic11918.html

Jew Merkel is happy Germany is going extinct.

http://whitegenocideproject.com/merkel- ... y-forever/

“What we are experiencing now is something that will occupy and change our country in coming years” said Merkel.

“We want that change to be positive, and we believe we can accomplish that.”

“Germany has become a country that many people abroad associate with hope”

“That is something very valuable, especially in view of our history”

Her comments came in response to the government’s decision to let in 20,000 pseudo-refugees during last weekend alone.

She used this incident to again insist that European countries take in illegal immigrants.

“Only with common European solidarity can we master this effort” she said, and called for a “solidarity-based and fair distribution of refugees.”

She finally admits it, and she is clearly very happy.

Here is how the Jews feel about White People right from their own mouths of their own cultural Marxist warfare program they created to build the very social psychology necessary for them to open the gates to the Turd world on the West.

Ya exactly slothz !

See also - topic11854.html

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Oh, I hate these fucking Jews!
HAIL SATAN!

Black Ninja 666 wrote:
Oh, I hate these fucking Jews!

You hate these fucking Jews, good keep doing these rituals and whatever else that you can so we can win this war against them. I personally refuse to believe we aren't going to.

With what they have done and still doing to our country, South Africa, makes it so easy to hate them..

Return to JoyofSatan666