Board index JoyofSatan666 Are you racist ?

Are you racist ?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:06 pm

This is all you really need to know about the term “racist”… Comrades

Take a look at this document if you would, dear reader:

Славянофильство, мессианизм отсталости, строило свою философию на том, что русский народ и его церковь насквозь демократичны, а официальная Россия -- это немецкая бюрократия, насажденная Петром. Маркс заметил по этому поводу: "Ведь точно так же и тевтонские ослы сваливают деспотизм Фридриха II и т. д. на французов, как будто отсталые рабы не нуждаются всегда в цивилизованных рабах, чтобы пройти нужную выучку". Это краткое замечание исчерпывает до дна не только старую философию славянофилов, но и новейшие откровения "расистов"

Full Doc was here - http://www.1917.com/Marxism/Trotsky/HRR/1-1.html

This is Leon Trotskys 1930 work, "The History of the Russian Revolution", from which shown above is a passage. The last word in that passage is "PACNCTOB", whose Latin transliteration is "racistov", i.e., "racists". This work here is the first time in history one will ever find that word.

The word “racist” is a bullshit term or a “slur word” if you like, to make us shut up when questioned by brainwashed lemmings. Whenever accused of being “racist” all you need to do is go “well yeah, so what?” Then they are forced to either have a real discussion or walk away disgusted. If they walk away disgusted, then that’s because you disarmed them by not caring about being called their #1 “shut up” word!

Besides, why would anyone care about being called a name invented by their enemies? Not only did a communist invent the term, but a Jewish one at that! What a surprise – another Jew communist sowing destructive crap in our midst!

Thats wat fucking jooz good at !

HAIL SATAN AND ALL GODS OF HELL !!!!!!!!!

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Post Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:40 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Racist, sexist and such just means anti-egalitarian and thus yes anti communist and Xian. Kind of like that ice pick might have been when it found its way into Lenny Bronstein's pointy head.

Post Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:14 pm

Am I racist? No. I hate everyone equally. Well, except for kikes. Those parasites can go to christian hell.

I find it interesting that "-ist" means different things. Race-ist, feminism-ist, etc. Being racist means you're against something, whereas being feminist means you are for something. Stupid language corruption.

I suppose being racist is a sin and racism is sinful - an offence against kikedom. That much is obvious!
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:29 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Feminist means you frequently get mistakenly called Mr instead of Ms at public gatherings, in the extreme situation constantly get hunted by paranormal investigators looking for big foot and aliens.

FancyMancy wrote:
Am I racist? No. I hate everyone equally. Well, except for kikes. Those parasites can go to christian hell.

I find it interesting that "-ist" means different things. Race-ist, feminism-ist, etc. Being racist means you're against something, whereas being feminist means you are for something. Stupid language corruption.

I suppose being racist is a sin and racism is sinful - an offence against kikedom. That much is obvious!

Post Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:13 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Note Trotsky's real surname of Bronstein is mighty close to.....Brony...stein. Somehow I am not surprised.

Post Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:31 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Note Trotsky's real surname of Bronstein is mighty close to.....Brony...stein. Somehow I am not surprised.

Thoughts become things.

Post Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:50 am

Thank you for this awesome post.

Post Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:00 pm

Arian wrote:
Thank you for this awesome post.

Every post in here is awesome in its own sake :)

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Post Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:36 pm

Based upon todays standards.. YES..

Never judged by color or nationality.

Racism will keep you alive.

Post Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:45 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Feminist means you frequently get mistakenly called Mr instead of Ms at public gatherings, in the extreme situation constantly get hunted by paranormal investigators looking for big foot and aliens.

no its a belife system that roughly translates to ARMPIT hair is amazing on gals :lol:
"move the kikes to a pig farm. poor pigs."
- magister willard

Post Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:53 am

I will probably get banned from TSU for posting this but what the hell.

I have just posted this to TSU a few minutes ago to try and spread this information
and have added a few tags to it also..

Raksheem wrote:
Based upon todays standards.. YES..

Never judged by color or nationality.

Racism will keep you alive.

Yep I agree fully with Raksheem and yep I am a racist but I don't hate others
due to their colour or Nationally! I only hate the Jews and anyone who hates
me and anyone who hates us white gentiles!!!

Post Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:04 am

Racism is good because it's makes the own culture live on.
All sooo tolerant and soo obvious nice cultures are dead now.

I hope they will not destroy central-europe now :?

Post Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:55 pm

FancyMancy wrote:

? Feminism is anti men, especially anti white men, a powerful force against race and nation.

This Joy Of Satan place is wonderful. I've started on the beginner meditation, made a satanic rosary. That Temple Of Satan place was shit, a feminist (child murder) fundraiser on the front page!

Return to JoyofSatan666