Board index JoyofSatan666 Coincidence? I don't think so...

Coincidence? I don't think so...

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:40 am
The savage attacks in France, Friday the 13th again smack of Jewish blood sacrifices and rituals.

Exactly 708 years ago to the day, note 7 + 8 = 15; 1 + 5 = 6 (the favorite number of the Jews), Jaques de Molay of the Knights Templar along with 60 others, (again note the 60), were arrested in France. To make a long story short, this Gentile order knew too much and amassed too much wealth. They knew Christianity was a fraud, and were subsequently tortured and murdered by the Inquisition.

Look to the numbers... November 13th; 11 + 13 = 24; (2 + 4 = 6) again. Then, it is 2015, so with the 15, we again have the number 6 factoring in.

Friday according to the Hebrew calendar is also the 6th day. Their "Sabbath/Shabbat" always falls on Saturday, which is their 7th day.

The reason? People know too much.

I will be doing more research in that foul Torah of theirs. Just like 911 was no coincidence. Genesis 11: 9. I already went over that one. I'm sure there is also a Torah scripture for the tragedy that occurred in France on Friday. In closing, the Jews will use their filthy, ugly, spiteful, human-hating death-dealing Torah (which is chock full of wars where the Jews slaughter, rape, pillage and conquer Gentiles), again to incite another world war.

I will be posting reverse Torah rituals to try to stop this. Their plan is to get White European young men and women drafted to be butchered in a war in the Middle East.

When Angela Merkel spoke to the Israeli Knesset in Yiddish, I am sure she didn't just visit to say hello or take a vacation. They were laying plans for the genocide of White Europe.

There was also a big meeting of communist Jews in Moscow with Jew Putin. Again, they were making plans. Obviously.

We will have to wait until they read the major war verses in their yearly Torah readings and we will reverse these.

The Jewish controlled media and Hollywood glamorize war and promote it to have our youth fall for this and end up maimed and slaughtered for Jewish interests. The Jews themselves at times of war are given desk jobs and rarely see any combat. Adolf Hitler wrote about this as far back as WWI.

Post Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:10 am

perfect co relation thanks :)

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Post Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:30 am
Good thing that I am focusing on the blood sacrifice reversal ritual so the enemy cannot manifest another war so easily.

Post Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:00 am

The owner of the theatre where the shootings took place (jewish man) sold it on September 11th after owning it for so many years.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-own ... ed-dozens/

The jewish community was also warned of the attack before it happened.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/in-france- ... to-israel/
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

"There's a war going on, what are YOU doing to help?"

"If you are given the bread, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and meat, the least you can do is make the sandwich"

Post Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:10 am

Hi all, Ive been wondering... The Jews have their alephbet (Jewish Alphabet) which most gentiles cannot read because they don't speak the language. Would it also be an effective warfare tool if we created our own occult language where the very words of language is a curse upon the Jews and works almost like a reverse Torah? And we have our own alphabet almost like the FURTAK (Runes) that we use to write this language? Then we Only teach this language to Satanic Gentiles-Jews are excluded. Hence you have to be a Satanic Gentile to speak and write this language. We can Also have one language For every race. This way by speaking, reading, writing, and even our very thoughts will be a continual curse upon them. and since Jews wont be able to read our books we will have a completely independent consciousness from which they cannot tap or infiltrate.
Ek verkondig Satan Lucifer as my een en enigste God.
http://vreugdevanenki.weebly.com/
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:02 pm

Satanskidluci wrote:
Hi all, Ive been wondering... The Jews have their alephbet (Jewish Alphabet) which most gentiles cannot read because they don't speak the language. Would it also be an effective warfare tool if we created our own occult language where the very words of language is a curse upon the Jews and works almost like a reverse Torah? And we have our own alphabet almost like the FURTAK (Runes) that we use to write this language? Then we Only teach this language to Satanic Gentiles-Jews are excluded. Hence you have to be a Satanic Gentile to speak and write this language. We can Also have one language For every race. This way by speaking, reading, writing, and even our very thoughts will be a continual curse upon them. and since Jews wont be able to read our books we will have a completely independent consciousness from which they cannot tap or infiltrate.

No. Simply put: it would take more time for every Satanic Gentile to learn this new language, than to focus on destroying the enemy. You are thinking in terms of having the jewish plague forever upon us. Why bother inventing a new language when they won't be here forever?

Also. HPS Maxine and other SS learned Hebrew. So therefore, jews would be able to crack any code to our language.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:13 pm

Lydia wrote:
Satanskidluci wrote:

No. Simply put: it would take more time for every Satanic Gentile to learn this new language, than to focus on destroying the enemy. You are thinking in terms of having the jewish plague forever upon us. Why bother inventing a new language when they won't be here forever?

Also. HPS Maxine and other SS learned Hebrew. So therefore, jews would be able to crack any code to our language.

Realistically they could just spy on people who knew it.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:43 pm

Satanskidluci wrote:

Hebrew has power because it is stolen from the Gentile kabalah, which has been lost. However, gentiles still have access to a magickal language. Sanskrit is a language designed to manifest things into reality, which is why Sanskrit mantras are extremely powerful.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:49 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

johnson_akemi wrote:
Satanskidluci wrote:

Hebrew has power because it is stolen from the Gentile kabalah, which has been lost. However, gentiles still have access to a magickal language. Sanskrit is a language designed to manifest things into reality, which is why Sanskrit mantras are extremely powerful.

Hebrew is stolen from Phoenicians, Egyptians and Greeks, letter to letter and in most cases, verbatim. This is why it has any "power" at all. The jews as always with what they steal, they claim it as their own, but its proven by most historians that this is just another yiddish lie.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Return to JoyofSatan666