Board index JoyofSatan666 JEWS OF THE WORLD UNITE

JEWS OF THE WORLD UNITE

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:59 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

JEWS OF THE WORLD UNITE

George Bush President of America. Early census records in America listed the Bush
family as Jewish. The Jewish Harriman dynast built them into powerful family.

Bush praying at the wailing wall and PM Tony Blair with Brittan's Chief Rabbi.

Vladimir Putin President of Russia.

President Putin [also Jewish] and Russia chief Rabbi Beler Lazar. The head oligarch of Russia and the head of the Russian Jewish Congress, Abramovich put Putin into the Presidents office. Abramovich stated in a 2005 interview that Putin is Jewish on his mother side making him racially full blooded Jewish. Putin's original autobiography also listed his mothers maiden name as Jewish. Before being changed in other editions. However given Putin bragged about his father being a Hebrew Talmud scholar and growing up in a house full of Jews. His father might have also been Jewish.

Bush and German Chancellor Angela Merkel [Kantor]. Merkel is Jewish her family surname means Kantor in English from Polish before being Germanized later, that is a Rabbinical name.

The entire British ruling and Political class is tired up in Jews and Pedophilia as the Jimmy Seville scandal showed.

Harper Prime Minster of Canada the B’nai Brith is across the road from his party office in Albert. The Jewish Press of Israel praised him as the biggest ally of Jews ever.

The Ukraine, Harper and Cheney. The Ukraine is being run by the Jewish IMF and Jewish Oligarchs. The Jews want to regain control in the Ukraine and use control of both Russia and Ukraine to push towards a Third World War.

Prime Minister of Australia. Jew run.

The President of France Chirac. Sarkozy was an open Jew who called for White French to be raced mixed out of existence, however how many French PM's are even Gentile? Or does it even matter anymore?

Openly anti-European, Jewish, former French President Sarkozy. How do you think France got full of all those brown Muslim People who blow stuff up and shoot hundreds of people?

Chirac and Regan. Who do you think ran the "Bank of France" the same Jews running the Federal Reserve. Rothschild's.

Prime Minister of Canada Chretein. The new Liberal PM, Trudeau who Chretein served under his father, before becoming PM. Whole campaign was financed by the Jewish, Billionaire Bronfman family. The Jews also funded Harper in the same election.

Iloilo, President of Fiji. Even Fiji is not safe from Jewish control.

Barros Former PM of Portugal. A Jewed nation.

Hillary Clinton is Jewish from her Rodham side of the family. You can see the Jew genes in her daughter.

Joshua Bolten Chief of Staff.

Carl Rove Deputy Chief of Staff. Surrounded by his Chief Jews.

Dick Cheney.

Chertoff Head of Homeland Security and openly Jewish. Chertoff allowed the Mossad agents
arrested with connections to the 911 attacks go and run off back to Israel. He also helps
run much of the building of the Jewish run surveillance state in America including putting
the "prono scanners" of the TSA into existence. The NSA spy grid is all run out of Israel
by Mossad front companies.

President Obama.

Current President Obama, who bragged "He is Jewish in his soul". His whole career was built by powerful Jews out of Chicago and funded by Goldman Sachs. And has Jewish blood from his mothers side. The Democrat Party head is a Jewess along with their Party's major funders and the Republican wing is also contorted by power billionaire Jews like Alderson. Many America President's have been Jews such as FDR, Eisenhower and Johnson who was behind planning the USS Liberty attack with Israel then covering it up.

United States Secretary of State, John Kerry a Jew who's real family surname is Cohen and was changed to Kerry later.

Many of the above, actively conceal the fact that they are Jews.

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:51 pm

HP all the images appear to be broken
Thoughts become things.

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:54 pm

but the message got across nonetheless thank you for providing :)
Thoughts become things.

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:20 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

How the Bad Goyim brahs roll.....

Bad Goyim that is.

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:32 pm

the jews after their plans fail , 6 million tears and you will pay for each drop with your weight in gold

Thoughts become things.

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:57 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

AmonRa666 wrote:
HP all the images appear to be broken

The tech crew got it back up.

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:59 pm

I have a question, who are the people, I mean they are bankers or something, or why politicians have photos with them,
Don't get me wrong, I know they are jew and they put politicians ther but what is the reason they tell people "We need to make a photo with them".

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:01 pm

Hey High Priest, Im from Portugal, and the left is completely jewish , while the right is not so much but still just another EU's bitch, I read that you wrote about Portugal adressing it as a "jewed nation" , are you specifically talking about the genes of the population? Or the culture?
The culture is fucked up , the nationalist partys that were gaining fame during hitlers time failed here, the jews were kicked in 1500's but forced their way back in the 20th century , but the population, especially this current generation in their 20's , because the old is 90% xianised, are pure aryans but with a very weak and corrupt leadership.
The country faces little to very little mixed people , with high standarts of living in a time of corruption.
With all this invasion of marxist ideologist, our small nation managed to stay hidden from the frontlines , probably due to our geographical position that tendes to gravitate to a "neutral fuction" on all issues , just like Spain, Protugal was squezed dry , when we hit the the spotlight due to the exploration era, where we established the first world maritime trade market and had the biggest empire of the time , which caused jews to begin establishing here and destroying the natural leader noble class .
The left lost the elections this year, but its desperately trying every trick in the book to justify nonetheless why they should still govern... pathetic.

Now the situation here is a demotivated aryan nation with no relevant leadership.

Hope you clarify your opinion on the genes, Thanks.

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:05 pm

Kalimafat wrote:
I have a question, who are the people, I mean they are bankers or something, or why politicians have photos with them,
Don't get me wrong, I know they are jew and they put politicians ther but what is the reason they tell people "We need to make a photo with them".

to slap gentile humanity in the face, heres your nation , we fucking rule over you dumb goyim

bad goyim disagree , bad goyim takes constructive action against such pests
Thoughts become things.

Post Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:43 am

goyim for the Glory of humanity the original one created ofby Satan himself

Post Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:34 pm

President of Spain Mariano Rajoy reunited with the presidents of the conference of jewish organizations of United States.

The King of Spain Juan Carlos reunited with David Hatchwell president of the jewish community of Madrid.

President of Spain Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero reunited with israeli President Shimon Peres.

Pope Francisco reunited with jewish oligarchs in the Wailing Wall in Israel.

https://translate.google.es/translate?s ... t=&act=url

Pablo Iglesias president of the spanish communist political party PODEMOS praying at the Wailing Wall in Israel.

Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:05 am

Well we got Harper out.... now we have Trudeau...

“It's truism to say that Canada is a friend of Israel regardless of which party happens to be in power” - Justin Trudeau

For fucks sake I don't know which one will be worse. ISIS already threatened that we're next since the Paris attack. Being French, it pissed me off enough that they attacked Paris, now they threaten the country I was born and raised in? At this point I will not hesitate to kill for my life or my loved ones. The anger is real.
The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

Post Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:43 am

Keil wrote:
Well we got Harper out.... now we have Trudeau...

“It's truism to say that Canada is a friend of Israel regardless of which party happens to be in power” - Justin Trudeau

For fucks sake I don't know which one will be worse. ISIS already threatened that we're next since the Paris attack. Being French, it pissed me off enough that they attacked Paris, now they threaten the country I was born and raised in? At this point I will not hesitate to kill for my life or my loved ones. The anger is real.

Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
post68097.html#p68097

Post Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:06 am

When will our people finally wake up??

Post Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:44 pm

Warrior666 wrote:

The more you fight, the faster people will wake up. Cursing the Jews and doing the reverse torah rituals on a daily basis will bring the end of the enemy and wake people up. Internet warfare, like posting information exposing christianity as a lie with a link to see_the_truth.webs.com on youtube and forums, is extremely effective at waking people up and bringing them to Satan.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:45 pm

Warrior666 wrote:

The more we fight the quicker our Reich would be exposed to the world as the brightest star in the sky. Fight, become relentless. Pull aside all that which hampers growth and the new world. Elevate yourself, empower, so that when we reach that level, our persuasive ness, would be to powerful and welcoming for the lost to stay lost. Empower, look how easy it is to talk to people. These bums our own thdir end game. The torah rituals reverse it all including the crapcthat might hold us back as well.

Its simple. Fight ,Fight, and instead of watching the jew box(tv) fight amd elevate yourself. And dont give up.

Post Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:30 am

Algur ruglA wrote:

Unleash that fire.

I feel we don't have very far to go with World War III.

We're already slipping into the chaos below. And don't you worry, I and many others born under the element of fire will be there with the rest of you to vaporize the enemy! Flakes of the very SUN will rain from the skies!

(Holy crap that was awesome, I'm gonna write that down.)
The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

Return to JoyofSatan666