Board index Black Satanist Community nation building

nation building

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon Outlaw

Forum rules

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

This group is for black satanists who wish to educate themselves on our history and culture, discuss topics pertaining to our race and establish a spiritual understanding of who we are. We realize our origin in our creator god Satan and we transform our souls through the daily practice of power meditation. Through the daily practice, we ascend to a higher level as the gods and realize our true potential.

We cherish our existence by embracing our own divinity.

O.R.I.O.N
Our Race Is Our Nation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:05 pm

1 Jamaican Dollar equals
0.0084 US Dollar
U.S dollar has more worth than Jamaican dollar. Why are we as black people fighting for integration and equality in the U.S when we can combine our money and BUY Jamaica( or any other Afro - Caribbean country i'd say African but they don't really speak English)so we can govern ourselves. If every African American put in $5.00 we'll have $208.5 million( there are 41.7 million African - Americans) if we do this every month it comes up to $2.5 billion
dollars. Let's just buy our own country!
41.7 million blacks x 5 is 208.5. 208.5 x 12 is 2502.
We don't have to be here!
( this is just an idea Maxine said in a sermon Satan told her the economy will collapse)

With the knowledge we have in the U.S we can take it and build up our Black dominate countries. i think since Africans are only 1 generation maybe 2 out of slavery we still have the slave thinking. We still fight to suck up to massa and have a seat in the big house when in this day and time we don't need to. We've been forced fed this Martin Luther King JEW bullshit that we don't even know or think about Garvey who had a great plan. If he succeeded Liberia and maybe more African countries would be prosperous. tell me your stand point on this let's have a discussion.
Up, you mighty race, accomplish what you will.

- Marcus Garvey

The Black skin is not a badge of shame, but rather a glorious symbol of national greatness.
- Marcus
Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.
- Booker T. Washington

At the bottom of education, at the bottom of politics, even at the bottom of religion, there must be for our race economic independence.
-Booker T. Washington

Post Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:26 pm

Dude that is a great idea and despite being Italian myself, I would give $50 towards this that doesn't need to be paid back but there is a small problem called jew that would be in your way. That abomination plus bono from U2 and monsanto are t slowly getingt their filthy hands on African agriculture.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... voice-poor

Post Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:48 pm

Once the Jews are gone i imagine that all black countries will unite Our Race Is Our Nation. The Black ss will most likely be the leaders of the black race hopefully we'll have at least our serpents risen so we can lead.

- Marcus Garvey

The Black skin is not a badge of shame, but rather a glorious symbol of national greatness.
- Marcus
Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.
- Booker T. Washington

At the bottom of education, at the bottom of politics, even at the bottom of religion, there must be for our race economic independence.
-Booker T. Washington

Post Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:34 am

Putting money together like that to buy back our country is alot more that a good idea, BlackPanther666 what did Marcus Garvey really stand for, what kind of plans did he had in mind? I really don't know anything about Marcus, I've heard people make numerous claims saying that Marcus sold out his own people, is that true. What really did happened?
BlackPanther666 wrote:
1 Jamaican Dollar equals
0.0084 US Dollar
U.S dollar has more worth than Jamaican dollar. Why are we as black people fighting for integration and equality in the U.S when we can combine our money and BUY Jamaica( or any other Afro - Caribbean country i'd say African but they don't really speak English)so we can govern ourselves. If every African American put in $5.00 we'll have $208.5 million( there are 41.7 million African - Americans) if we do this every month it comes up to $2.5 billion
( this is just an idea Maxine said in a sermon Satan told her the economy will collapse)

With the knowledge we have in the U.S we can take it and build up our Black dominate countries. i think since Africans are only 1 generation maybe 2 out of slavery we still have the slave thinking. We still fight to suck up to massa and have a seat in the big house when in this day and time we don't need to. We've been forced fed this Martin Luther King JEW bullshit that we don't even know or think about Garvey who had a great plan. If he succeeded Liberia and maybe more African countries would be prosperous. tell me your stand point on this let's have a discussion.
Hail Father Satan Forever!

Post Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:54 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

That's not happening till the jooz problem is dealt with. Those Islands nations down in the Caribbean are all owned by powerful jooz interests. That's how the Blacks got their in the first place the jews shipped them down as slaves to work as brutal slave labour on their industries. That kike Cromwell also sold tens of thousands of Whites to his jewish pals to work to death on the sugar cane plantations. Cromwell is the reason the jews got control of England he let them back in unofficially but back in. Every time the local members of those colonies put ethical laws on the jewish slave owners the jews just bought off the Spanish and Portuguese kings to over turn them. The jews hated slaving in America as they were stopped from their most brutal treatment of the Black slaves and Whites slaves they where running as well. The Hilly Billy types up in the Appalachian regions are the descendants of run away White slaves. In the end the Whites outlawed slavery much to the rage of the jews. The book "The Secret History Between Blacks and Jews" pointed out the jews actually made their vast fortunes out of slavery and its associated industries. That built up their banking industries from slavery.

The jews actually are the ones who got the laws passed to ban White gentiles from operating in the slave industry just to keep it a jewish monopoly. Now the jews pretend they are great humanitarians...lol

If you want to use money make a lawyer fund to sue the jewish industries that got rich from slavery.

Post Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:09 pm

Thanks for the info

- Marcus Garvey

- Marcus
- Booker T. Washington

-Booker T. Washington

Post Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:12 pm

O_0666 wrote:
Putting money together like that to buy back our country is alot more that a good idea, BlackPanther666 what did Marcus Garvey really stand for, what kind of plans did he had in mind? I really don't know anything about Marcus, I've heard people make numerous claims saying that Marcus sold out his own people, is that true. What really did happened?
BlackPanther666 wrote:
1 Jamaican Dollar equals
0.0084 US Dollar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj_F7_JLOh8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzGc7rDtS3o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d08ZnxapXFQ

- Marcus Garvey

- Marcus
- Booker T. Washington

-Booker T. Washington

Post Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:38 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Remember it was the jews that put their yid foot down on Garvey for a reason.

Return to Black Satanist Community