Board index JoyofSatan666 Paris Terror Attacks Kill At Least 160 [+Comment]

Paris Terror Attacks Kill At Least 160 [+Comment]

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

My note: The jews are again machinating the killing of innocent Europeans. The jews are staging, enforcing and pushing by all means this "Immigration Crisis". Israel's wars and the head banking criminals are creating the conditions so that "Immigration Crisis" will keep happening, with mortal effects for all the parties involved. Jewish ideas, political ideologies, philosophies and social frontiers are forcing matters in every way, so that people will be subjected, their mouths will be shut and they will be demoralized to never react. Jewish art keeps up the brainwashing of the masses to keep them docile, obedient and brainwashed to the jewish demands. The Jewish Press is backing up everything, by reinforcing public opinion, making Israel and this criminal race again, the victims. They are using all powers in their Arsenal to censor and destroy everyone who even CRITICIZES them, without even minding to "hide" anything about these brutal actions, anymore. Yet the internet has given us all the knowledge we have had to know and the people had to know. The WWW (666) is the only real and plausible means, for however long, to actually get educated about the Truth.

Jews have, by their own words, segregated themselves from the rest of "Humanity" ie, Gentiles, which they are openly calling as the "Goyim" (=Animal in Hebrew). To genocide us, destroy us, kill us, censor us- its all nothing but a cleansing of a stable in the eyes of the jews. The Jew World Order is putting in place this stable and firmly assuring that the "animals" will be eternally controlled. To resist this is to resist for the future of all Humanity. To deny this call is analogous to not only personal suicide, but also approval of the "Jew World Order" of the enemy, which will be built upon billions of Gentile corpses and tons of blood, and would eventually result to an ultimate and TOTAL Global Slave State, with the jews at the leading top. To deny resistence is to kill one's self and anyone else, accept the jewish supremacy and equally indirectly kill and enslave everyone else, under the jewish goals.

topic11889.html#p0

As we have proved beyond any doubt, the jews are behind everything of these things and they are trying to make a win-win situation by bathing the European (White) people in their own blood. The ISIS, ISIL and the other "Terrorist" organizations are in the high level either jews or jewish agents on their payroll. All this has the highest aim to eradicate Europe, destroy the White Race, force the big Powers to do the Ethnic Cleansing in the Middle East so the jews can create the "Greater Israel" and genocide all their enemies, while weakening down to their knees the countries that were foolish enough to help them. Everything one needs to read about this is either in the news feed, or Virtual Library of Satan. Salvage and download everything TODAY. Tommorow it might be too late.

NOW ITS THE TIME TO ACT!

http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/satans_library.htm

If you note this terrorist attack, it has happened in Friday, 13th. Some of the first notices were about how 6 attacks happened, with the central one having 60 people dead. The root of all this is in the Bible, which is nothing but a tool of massive brainwashing and manipulation, meant to control the people from their subconscious mind and make them willing slaves since the age of infancy, while teaching them to succumb to every jewish demand. The use of the Number 6 and Numerology here is evident and this shows this was again the jewish work of Magick and Kabbalistic work behind bars, except of anything else. Most people do remember the... 6 "Million".

The jews are attacking us and the jews are killing us not only Ethically, not only Culturally, but Physically from their owned and run puppets. Where this will go, its a whole another matter, but as things show, Europe will be tortured. Every civilized country is receiving endless attacks with the higher jewish will to be that they will collapse, therefore, the jews will be able to reign when their Civilized enemies are gone. The jews will nevertheless be faced with the reactions of what they are causing, and their genocidal puppet plans are actually pushing our side in the top again. Its a double cutting knife and it cuts them equally deep.

How many people do need to die, until the people realize that the jews have been attacking us, subverting us and trying to destroy us for centuries? How many people have to suffer so that people will realize that being "Politically Correct" is only just a weakening of our character and morale, so that we will die silently and without resistence? How many more deaths, occupations and savage acts have to be machinated by jews so that people can understand that Hitler Was Right? How many more dead people have to come so that people will realize that "Mohammed", "Jewsus" and all these ficticious programs that portray as "religions" are of the same jewish root, with one purpose to eradicate our True Faiths and our source of Power to revolt against the jews? How many do the jewish plans for Jew World Domination have to drag down to the pit of doom and death?

What will solve this and the REAL solution the Joy of Satan provides, is *SPIRITUAL* warfare and *EDUCATION* of the masses of the people, so that they will wake up. Every great change has to occur by the people who have woken up and know the Truth. This is where every real revolution begins and this one has began. By Reversal Torah Rituals and destruction Rituals, all of which act on the Spiritual level, are COMPLETELY legal and have MAJOR impact, the enemy can be brought down. These are meant to work on a very deep level, at the same level the jews are always creating their own work for world enslavement.

Satan, the one common enemy of the Jews in all historical times, is HERE. Satan is WATCHING, Satan is LEADING and SATAN WILL AVENGE US!!!

The "evil" people of Satan will again be in the frontlines for Humanity, only that this time, all of Humanity will know who is really the Good side.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... tacks.html

"The worst terrorist attack on a Western city since 9/11 unfolded in France on Friday, leaving the nation in a state of near-martial law.

Terrorists killed more at least 118 people at a music theater in Paris and more than 40 at several other sites on Friday, according to police.

More than 100 people were held hostage in the Bataclan theater after a performance by American rock band Eagles of Death Metal. French police stormed the theater around 12:30 a.m. local time, killing two terrorists. Hostages inside said people were being killed one by one.

The attack is the deadliest terrorist attack on a Western city since September 11, 2001, according to Intelcenter, a jihadist-monitoring site. The Paris attack is also only the 28th terrorist attack to kill more than 100 people since 2001.

French President François Hollande issued an emergency decree in a midnight address to the nation. Hollande said he has closed France's borders, restricted travel internally, and mobilized thousands of troops. All Paris residents have been ordered to stay indoors for the first time since 1944.

The French cabinet has authorized authorities to temporarily close places of public assembly, impose house arrest on anyone considered dangerous, confiscate weapons, and conduct searches with more leeway.

A senior U.S. official tells The Daily Beast's Kimberly Dozier that there are "no specific credible threats to the homeland" at this time. President Obama said the terrorists have attacked "all of humanity."

According to the French daily Liberation, a witness to the Bataclan shooting heard one of the shooters shout “Allahu Akhbar.” A concertgoer told CNN that two terrorists entered the theater and began firing randomly at people for ten minutes.

"They didn't shout anything. They didn't say anything," Julien Pearce said. "They were in masks and wearing black clothes and they were shooting at people on the floor, executing them."

Pearce said he carried a girl who was bleeding through an exit backstage.

The attack has killed more than 10 times as many people as the al-Qaeda attack on Charlie Hebdo, whose offices are a seven-minute walk from the Bataclan.

Eyewitnesses have described bodies lying dead in the street in what U.S. officials are already suggesting is another coordinated series of terrorist attacks—the worst in the French capital since the Hebdo shooting, which was followed a day later by an ISIS-inspired shooting at the Hypercasher kosher marketplace on the outskirts of Paris.

"There were two or three Individuals—two for sure—who... started pulling blind with automatic weapons, one with a Kalashnikov," one witness told Le Monde. "It lasted at least ten, fifteen minutes. They reloaded, they had all the time he needed. They charged three or four times... They fired pointing down with the butt on the shoulder... When the shooting stopped we took advantage of the lull to take the emergency exit, and there we saw lots of people on the street that were covered in blood, who had gunshot wounds."

"I lay against the sound console," a second witness told the paper. "Then 20-30 bullets were fired, they fired randomly. I saw assault rifles. I stepped on the body, there was blood. In the street there were dead."

The first known attack was on the Petit Cambodge restaurant in Paris's 10th arrondissement.

Almost simultaenously, two suicide bombers attacked outside the Stade de France, just north of Paris, where France and Germany were playing in a soccer match. Hollande was in attendance and safely evacuated. At least three people were reportedly killed and 80,000 evacuated.

Gunman are still reportedly on the loose. It is not known who they are or what terrorist group, if any, they are associated with.

— Additional reporting from Benjamin Haddad.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

2 days ago there were 2 consecutive terror attacks in my country that killed like 43 people

the dangerous thing is that people got used to terror attacks and treat them like something normal

because every now and then something or someone would blow up, people got used to it , theyre still scared of it but act as if nothing happened

this gets people to the point where if they wake up to reality it is going to be with a gun pointed at their face and they are dead seconds after
with no chance of reacting or taking action.

sad thing , to die and not know youre dead , and to stay in total delusion in your life and in your afterlife is something i detest greatly.
Thoughts become things.

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

AmonRa666 wrote:
2 days ago there were 2 consecutive terror attacks in my country that killed like 43 people

the dangerous thing is that people got used to terror attacks and treat them like something normal

because every now and then something or someone would blow up, people got used to it , theyre still scared of it but act as if nothing happened

this gets people to the point where if they wake up to reality it is going to be with a gun pointed at their face and they are dead seconds after
with no chance of reacting or taking action.

sad thing , to die and not know youre dead , and to stay in total delusion in your life and in your afterlife is something i detest greatly.

These will work to wake up the people. We have to keep up the Reversal Torah Rituals. Nobody is excluded. To exclude one's self from such is cowardice, an action of abomination and pulling the plug from all Humanity, sending everyone to be destroyed inside the jewish jaws.

SATANISTS, RAISE THE FORCES!!!!

SATAN HAS WON!!!
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

yes exactly anyone who stays idle and does nothing is aiding the jews

we must fight and think of creative ways to bring down the enemy for the sake of our survival at all costs
Thoughts become things.

problem reaction solution
Thoughts become things.

Im so game. Sitting idly by would feel me with so much guilt afterwards, that when shtf happens, how can i dare ask for help. How can i personally question the result of despair if i dont fight and utilize my time now to fight even more. Its like, the more rituals i do determines are overall and grandest achievement of reclaiming and rebuilding whats ours. I cant sit back and do nothing. I gather assurance when i particpate more as new videos and enlightened individuals make themselves known when checking out the comment sections on youtube. People are definitely waking up, so lets push measures in our favor so there can never be a direct length or height in which we screwed the jews and the jewed, and reclaim our homes and ourselves

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Everything one needs to read about this is either in the news feed, or Virtual Library of Satan. Salvage and download everything TODAY. Tommorow it might be too late.

NOW ITS THE TIME TO ACT!

Indeed. Folks, please download everything in all of the available languages, not just your own. Given the possibility you may have to redistribute it some day.
"Der kostbarste Besitz auf dieser Welt aber ist das eigene Volk. Und fur dieses Volk und um dieses Volk wollen wir ringen und wollen wir kïmpfen.
Und niemals erlahmen.
Und niemals ermuden.
Und niemals verzagen.
Und niemals verzweifeln."-Adolf Hitler

YOU- Yeah, you reading this... Go do a reverse torah ritual.

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

A double edged sword it is, indeed. Don't they know how a boomerang works? Fucking kikes still think that they can do this and not be punished, well we have news for them. Don't stay idle brothers and sisters, let's keep doing the Reverse Torah Rituals for as long as we can, for as long as we need. Do not feel discouraged let this fuel your hate towards the jews!!!

TO VICTORY!!
HAIL SATAN!!!

The jews are trying to bring Europe under sharia law. This is communism through and through!! Total destruction of our People. We MUST continue to fight! This is a time in which not one of us can afford to become complacent!

Please continue to expose the truth about islam. I will be adding many more articles to the exposing islam site soon. People need to be aware this is a jewish program!
Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long,
And the forests will echo with laughter.

It's awful what has happened in Europe, all cause these filthy fucking jews think that they are the master race of the world. Tell me what master race needs to murder endlessly to prove they are superior? I am not a Aryan just slightly mixed with aryan blood, but regardless of that these kikes are No masters of Anything Here On Earth. That's why I do these rituals at least 2 a day.

Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
post68097.html#p68097

And there is the number 6 involved in the date. 13 November, November being the 11th month. 1+1+1+3= 6.

The jews are attacking with their tool of islam. We will fight back with OUR sword of Truth.

HAIL SATAN!!
Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long,
And the forests will echo with laughter.

I think the Bible is involved too.
Yesterday was 11 13.
It started with the explosions around the Stade de France and then the attack started from the 10th Arrondissement.
This is from the Book of Revelation 11:13
"And at that hour there was made a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell: and there were slain in the earthquake names of men seven thousand: and the rest were cast into a fear, and gave glory to the God of heaven"

I am here and I'm ready to FIGHT. As I already stated yes, we must keep the Rituals and we must push them HARDER.

Just a question: is there a "priority scale" in the four Rituals? I have the feeling that the First Ritual and the Fourth Ritual are more suitable for this fight-situation mode. Should we focus on this 2 Rituals or should we just perform all of them indistinctly?

May the Truth
always bring you
Joy

LightAlgur wrote:

LightAlgur! Thank you! I have downloaded all these before but this is more complete and organized.

Feyline, I love your signature "YOU- Yeah, you reading this... Go do a reverse torah ritual."
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?

Here is Pisslamic State's statement claiming responsibility for the Paris attacks (and more to follow):

less than 50%

... . And so eight brothers equipped with explosive belts and assault rifles attacked precisely chosen targets in the center of the capital of France. These targets included the Stade de France stadium during a soccer match — between the teams of Germany and France, both of which are crusader nations — attended by the imbecile of France (Francois Hollande). The targets included the Bataclan theatre for exhibitions, where hundreds of pagans gathered for a concert of prostitution and vice. There were also simultaneous attacks on other targets in the tenth, eleventh, and eighteenth districts, and elsewhere. Paris was thereby shaken beneath the crusaders' feet, who were constricted by its streets. The result of the attacks was the deaths of no less than two hundred crusaders and the wounding of even more. All praise, grace, and favor belong to Allah. ...

http://www.vox.com/2015/11/14/9734794/i ... -statement

feyline wrote:
Everything one needs to read about this is either in the news feed, or Virtual Library of Satan. Salvage and download everything TODAY. Tommorow it might be too late.

NOW ITS THE TIME TO ACT!

Indeed. Folks, please download everything in all of the available languages, not just your own. Given the possibility you may have to redistribute it some day.

The program HTTrack allows you to easily download entire websites and it also downloads PDFs, so you do not have to click every link in Satan's Library.

HTTrack
https://www.httrack.com/
Satanic FAQs
topic16814.html

And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Jews knew about the attack beforehand...

http://www.timesofisrael.com/in-france- ... to-israel/
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

"There's a war going on, what are YOU doing to help?"

"If you are given the bread, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and meat, the least you can do is make the sandwich"

Just seeing that jew tube "feels sympathy"...they put up the French flag while they are removing that video again and again...
Ridiculous.

Yes, I agree. Those who are not participating in this war at all are nothing but cowards and actually traitors in a level. I know a disabled person who is also satanist, he is ill but he still performs the rituals weekly at least and doing the online warfare.

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Sebastian Shen wrote:
I am here and I'm ready to FIGHT. As I already stated yes, we must keep the Rituals and we must push them HARDER.

Just a question: is there a "priority scale" in the four Rituals? I have the feeling that the First Ritual and the Fourth Ritual are more suitable for this fight-situation mode. Should we focus on this 2 Rituals or should we just perform all of them indistinctly?

High Priest HoodedCobra666 mentioned that you can do the first and fourth and then later in the day you can do the second and third. According to what I feel the third and fourth are the strongest. They are all very important though, so I wouldn't focus entirely on the first and fourth one only. (Unless stated otherwise by an HP, HPS)

johnson_akemi wrote:

The program HTTrack allows you to easily download entire websites and it also downloads PDFs, so you do not have to click every link in Satan's Library.

HTTrack
https://www.httrack.com/

I have used intensively. It is not perfect. You have to know what you are doing or you will copy the whole Internet.
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
post68097.html#p68097

Greetings fellow Brothers and Sisters!

Here is what I accidentally found:

"The Anonymous group Red Cult initiated an operation to counter the ISIS social media presence, called #OpISIS. We at Counter Current News have been the primary contact point for #OpISIS from the start, and we continue to be today.

That’s why our sources in Red Cult told us today that a group calling itself “Report ISIS Accounts” – run by Anonymous – was removed by Facebook and the administrators for the group all banned. "

(Strangely enough, after the attacks, the page is back and operating again...)

I would include the link but since this is my first post, I had to remove it...

HAIL SATAN!

P.s.: Hello everyone! I have been reading the Forum for a long time now but I just registered a few weeks ago. As an "old beginner", I don't think I should interfere in the disputes of my more advanced Brothers and Sisters, this is why I was silently observing the threads, until now. (I was looking for the Forum rules, wondering if there is a topic where I can/should introduce myself, but I didn't find anything.)

"Far-right settler rabbi: Paris attacks are payback for the Holocaust"

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Far-ri ... ust-433084
Joy of Satan -wikia for Finnish people:
http://fi.suomenjoyofsatan.wikia.com/wi ... atan_Wikia

Translation project for Finns:
topic11953.html

Here is the link in case anyone is interested. Of course, WE know the truth about facebook and its creator, but it might be useful in order to convince others about the kikes.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/11/h ... cruiters/#

HungARYAN wrote:
Just seeing that jew tube "feels sympathy"...they put up the French flag while they are removing that video again and again...
Ridiculous.

Yes, I agree. Those who are not participating in this war at all are nothing but cowards and actually traitors in a level. I know a disabled person who is also satanist, he is ill but he still performs the rituals weekly at least and doing the online warfare.

Also curious enough (I know it doesn't have to do with he video removal), the morning after the attack many of the websites that I visit (amazon, tumblr and many of the sort) also put the French flag all to fast... *apply sarcastic tone* almost as if they didn't know.....

Filth , through and through.

On September 12th 2001, the world should have been bombing Mecca and Medina into dust.

BUT noooooooooooooooo.. Playing games , we give BILLIONS every year to the jews.

Return to JoyofSatan666