Board index JoyofSatan666 4 Yrs Old German Child Stoned by Fuckingrants or immigrants?

4 Yrs Old German Child Stoned by Fuckingrants or immigrants?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Greetings Comrades ,

Moslems and their rocks. So cultural. Germany is lucky to have them.

A four-year-old boy has been hospitalised after having a stone thrown at him by a resident of a troubled German migrant centre which has seen riots and Islamist violence.

The young boy, who has not bee identified, suffered “massive bruising” after he inadvertently interrupted a football game taking place at the state of Thuringa migrant centre in Suhl, Germany. The child entered a gymnasium looking for his brothers when he kicked a football, enraging another migrant.

The child was then beaten around the head “several times” with the ball until a supervisor stepped in to end the violence.

Unluckily for the small boy, his assailant then caught up with him again after the game, and threw a rock at his head. Admitted to hospital for serious injuries, police said the boy had “massive bruising”

Police have failed to identify the migrant who caused the injuries to the child.

FULL COVERAGE - http://www.dailystormer.com/four-year-o ... m-seekers/

Hail Satan and all Gods of Hell !!!!

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

roadtorevolution wrote:
Police have failed to identify the migrant who caused the injuries to the child.

Of course they've failed to identify the bastard! Germany is full of these fucking arrogant, selfish, stinking fucking cunts!i! I hope there is a way to fucking get rid of the lot of them because Europe isn't Europe anymore! Fuck you even seen what the cunts are doing in Dresden? Here's a picture to show just a bit of it! -.-"

This shit is really pissing me off to no avail! -.-"
Something has to be done about all of this shit before it's too late, it might already be too late! :| ...

The UK is ugh I've just had some Immigrants moved into a few house's not far from me (literally 4 minutes away!)
and their a bunch of low lifes , their disgusting like I've seen them piss up against cars and other stuff! -.-"

Oh and they completely refuse to speak English, their kids (little girls) are totally sexualised and lots of things...
If that is what the rest of them are like then I can truly say that they are nothing but animals!i! ...

Anyway I really hope that little boy makes a full recovery and has no long last effects!i! ...

mudslums?
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
post68097.html#p68097

roadtorevolution wrote:
Greetings Comrades ,

Moslems and their rocks. So cultural. Germany is lucky to have them.

A four-year-old boy has been hospitalised after having a stone thrown at him by a resident of a troubled German migrant centre which has seen riots and Islamist violence.

The young boy, who has not bee identified, suffered “massive bruising” after he inadvertently interrupted a football game taking place at the state of Thuringa migrant centre in Suhl, Germany. The child entered a gymnasium looking for his brothers when he kicked a football, enraging another migrant.

The child was then beaten around the head “several times” with the ball until a supervisor stepped in to end the violence.

Unluckily for the small boy, his assailant then caught up with him again after the game, and threw a rock at his head. Admitted to hospital for serious injuries, police said the boy had “massive bruising”

FULL COVERAGE - http://www.dailystormer.com/four-year-o ... m-seekers/

Hail Satan and all Gods of Hell !!!!

Immigrants must be stopped are doing absolutely sucks increasing crime and meddling races. They do all this on purpose because they want the confusion is more chaos and more people do not know it suits them.
Satanists are not victims of it slaves. W the same freedom and everyone in his house
their problems. HAIL SATAN

Is not too late . We all must continue our rituals.

VovinPrgel wrote:
roadtorevolution wrote:

This shit is really pissing me off to no avail! -.-"
Something has to be done about all of this shit before it's too late, it might already be too late! :| ...

You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Its never late comrades, HP Myla is right. Our rituals are working well. I can sense the change in attitude of gentiles for the jews. People are awakening.

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Return to JoyofSatan666