Board index JoyofSatan666 Hitler Wanted The Best For the German People

Hitler Wanted The Best For the German People

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Hitler Wanted The Best For the German People

This is the personal story of Karl Wilhelm Krause, who was the valet. of the Fuehrer from 1934 to 1939, and was also responsible for his personal safety and security. Through his daily contact with Adolf Hitler, and those of his most intimate circle, both in his public life, as well as, inside the Fuehrer's private quarters, no one had access like Herr Krause.

From Krause's statements on Hitler from knowing him personally:

"What he [Hitler] had did and what he had built, he did for his People, not himself."

"His main concern was he wanted to make sure nothing would ever befall his people again, he took it upon himself and he said: Never Again."

"Hitler wanted the best for the German People...."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHtbKUTC4Qs

This is the personal story of Karl Wilhelm Krause, who was the valet. of the Fuehrer from 1934 to 1939, and was also responsible for his personal safety and security. Through his daily contact with Adolf Hitler, and those of his most intimate circle, both in his public life, as well as, inside the Fuehrer's private quarters, no one had access like Herr Krause. Nor was anyone ever in a better position to observe Hitler; his personal habits, character, and demeanor, and to assess his social interactions with average citizens, employees, friends and colleagues, public figures, academics, leaders of industry, as well as, with foreign leaders and dignitaries. In this one and only interview, recorded on camera in the early 90s, Herr Krause testifies of his duties, his daily routine, and what he saw, heard and experienced, while in the constant presence of, and service to, the leader of the the Third Reich. Hitler called him "mein Schatten" (my shadow).

The testimony which you are about to hear is of invaluable historical importance, and forms a comprehensive and highly relevant, contemporary documentation, revealing surprising facts about the most talked about and enigmatic man in history, painting a far different picture of Adolf Hitler, than the court historians, Hollywood, and the Mass Media have typically portrayed.

This German language interview took place around 1990 and has been kept under wraps. We have translated it into English, paying close attention to accuracy. We do not have access to the original tapes. What is contained here is exactly what was published in Germany in its original form. We have also translated the text captions into images, inserted some extra pictures, added a musical score, and created both an intro and outtro. A 90 minute version is planned with some extra related footage, but we have set no release date for the final version.

**NOTE:There is one know error in this film. One picture we included is not of Herr Krause, as we have since discovered, but rather of another of Hitler's servants by then name of Rochus Misch. It is in the introduction, a colour photograph, and the gentleman is in a green uniform.

Some of the topics covered include:

What Hitler was really like as a person and as a boss, his habits, his mission, the so-called Annexation of Austria, Crystal Night, the beginnings of the war with Poland, England's declaration of war against Germany, Germany's decision to attack the Soviet Union, etc. There is a wonderful anecdotal story about a private, unscheduled taxi ride and walk around Munich, just the two of them together, one night at Christmas time.

This film is provided here for free for the purpose education.

If you appreciate the information and the effort we have made and our continued efforts on these topics, please consider making a donation.

Thanks!

justice4germans.wordpress.com

This movie is part of the collection: Community Video/Archive.org
https://archive.org/details/HitlersSh...

Producer: Justice for Germans
Production Company: Justice for Germans
Audio/Visual: sound, color

Justice!
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
post68097.html#p68097

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Justice is doing those reverse torah rituals as many times as possible.

LightAlgur wrote:
Justice!

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Justice is doing those reverse torah rituals as many times as possible.

LightAlgur wrote:
Justice!

Understood.

This is a really good documentary. I was interested throughout all of it. I laughed a few times. Hitler is pretty funny. He had a nice breakfast too. It got kind of sad when they started talking about Poland. No one is perfect I guess. When he got to meet Hitler for the first time and sat down with him, I would have been so nervous. This whole documentary is really an experience. It should be played on TV and at movie theaters, it's really that good. I did rituals #3 and #4 in between watching this documentary.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The German's went into Poland to stop the massacre of the Ethnic German's. In one day the Poles murdered 50 thousand German, men, women and children at Broomberg. These people where living in Germany then after the Versailles treaty forced on Germany by traitors and jews. They woke up in Poland. The Polish army invaded Germany at least once during the Weimar period trying to make a land grab but were pushed back by the German Army and Patriot forces like the Iron Guard division. See what the Poles did to those 25 SS men.....That's what they where doing to the German's at Broomberg. The Poles know all about this, but some like to be coy and play the victim. I had an argument with a Pole over the invasion. Then I brought up Broomberg and the shock of this guy I knew about that. He admitted defeat on the subject.

Obviously Poles are decent White People and I don't blame all Poles for this, either did the German government. The leadership was the problem. The Poles saved Europe twice once at Vienna from the Turk, Islamic Jihad. And again in the early 1920's when they righteous style slaughtered Trotsky's invading Red Army that was trying to go down through all of Europe. The Polish victory allowed the rest of Europe to defeat the communist insurgency. Sadly their leaders got too greedy and believed the lies of the jooz agents of England and France to push Germany into a two front war with the deal being Poland would get more of Germany for their own country. As history shows they got stabbed in the back by the jooz when Stalin rolled in their eastern boarder. Hitler bent over backwards for peace with Poland like with England.

The only people who won World War Jew was jooz, the White Race lost. British, American's, Poles, French all lost the war. Now with the jooz launching the open non White invasion of Europe its obvious to the dumbest person. Whites need to unite under the banner of the Race. Race is religion. This was Hitler's greater view of uniting all of the White Race in Europe under the Swastika.

HauptSturm wrote:
This is a really good documentary. I was interested throughout all of it. I laughed a few times. Hitler is pretty funny. He had a nice breakfast too. It got kind of sad when they started talking about Poland. No one is perfect I guess. When he got to meet Hitler for the first time and sat down with him, I would have been so nervous. This whole documentary is really an experience. It should be played on TV and at movie theaters, it's really that good. I did rituals #3 and #4 in between watching this documentary.

Wonderful, Thanks for Sharing,
I really love the part when He talk about how he was impressed that Hitler had read all the Book in one night,
And also the Breakfast Part, i really appreciated

I am currently reading the Book Adolf Hitler the Life of a Leader,
and its a great pleasure to Learn more about The Private Life of Adolf Hitler, This documentary is another Great source of Information, All this make my love for My Furher Grow more and more,
Thanks Again! :D
Men have forgotten that which makes them unique as men. Is not in women or money but within themselves and their associations within powerful spiritual brotherhoods of their own fellow men of their race and creed. This is the core of civilization. -HP Mageson666-

Thanks for sharing this
HAIL SATAN!

Return to JoyofSatan666