Board index JoyofSatan666 Genocide of Whites in South Africa

Genocide of Whites in South Africa

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:10 am

Posts: 2650
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

The website below is just too gruesome to be fully reposted here with images and all, so I'm letting just the link, but it's the brutal truth of what is happening in South Africa, and being repeated in Europe and other areas. Just ignore the xtian biased bullshit. It's still informative and a punch in stomach on liberal race-traitor Whiggers.

DO NOT CLICK on it if you can’t handle really sick stuff, or still stubbornly insist on clinging to stupid beliefs about diversity and multiculturalism. Blind idiots deserve to personally find out what you’ve wrought on the rest of us! http://incogman.net/2010/03/i-killed-them-because-they-were-white

Who’s responsible for bringing all this horror to White people in South Africa and Western countries like America

Image
Winnie and Nelson Mandela with the Marxist Jew, Joe Slovo.

The International Jew and his owned liberal media, that’s who.

From civil rights activism, Marxism, media brainwashing and immigration of non-Whites, the Jew has always been at front and center to the destruction of White people. South Africa is but a glimpse at what these people are taking America, or any White country for that matter.

If you were old enough in the late 1980’s, you will surely remember the non-stop media propaganda campaign against Whites and apartheid in South Africa. Funny, how this same media hypocritically and completely ignores the apartheid going on in Israel against the Palestinians; or the openly Jewish racism against the few black Ethiopians still living in Israel after being wooed into going there in the 1970’s on the pretext they had Jew blood (Queen of Bathsheba and liberal Jew crap).

The International Jew worked for years to bring down Whites in South Africa and he succeeded. Whites are a now a powerless minority, constantly at the mercy of being victimized by roving bands of Negro criminals. Whites are being turned into shantytown beggars and fired from employment to make way for blacks.

The Jews in SA never see this discrimination and keep their jobs, because they serve as the “White faces” for any of those too stupid not to know what’s going on.

Jews are even allowed to immigrate from South Africa into the US (never do the hypocrites ever move to another African country), while White European Afrikaners almost invariably cannot. White South Africans who do make it to the US illegally, often get deported, even when children are involved.

All this is NOT coming to America — it’s already started!

Post Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:22 am

Posts: 2650
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

This documentary is saddening and the brutal reality about the genocide and mass rape against innocent Whites carried on by Christian and Communist blacks in South Africa, all pushed by Jewish commissars.

South Africa: Past, Present, No Future
https://youtu.be/YlS4Pxb-3NE

Quoting HPS Zildar Raasi about the situation in S.A.:

This is very evident over here in SA. Most people aren't even aware what is going on and how White Men, Women and Children are being targeted for rape and murder in huge numbers, as it never makes the news. I wonder why? Yet there is a full blown epidemic of murder of White South African Farmers, who are being murdered for no reason other than the fact that they are White. Their houses are vandalised with phrases such as "kill the boer" or "we're coming for you Whitey", and other derogatory things. You will NEVER see this in the news papers. You will only know about it if you have a mind of your own and are aware of what is happening around you or if you are directly connected to one of the victims.

There are cases where entire families including Grandparents going down to the Grandchildren are ambushed, held hostage at gun point in their own homes while the mothers and daughters are raped, before they are all brutally murdered. In one case, they tied up the husband and made him watch as they raped his wife and daughter. They then taunted them before fleeing the property saying they were coming back in a few days to murder them. In another case, they broke into the home of an elderly women and her friend, tied them up, boiled the kettle and then poured the boiling water over their backs. In many of these cases, bible verses and crucifixes and other Xian crap have been left behind at the scene by the murderers, covered in blood. Go figure. This is exactly where xianity belongs. A fucking murder scene.

This has included people as old as 95 and young as 6 months! Babies have been stabbed to death. This should make front page news, but it doesn't even make the papers at all.

I remember way back in lectures for Criminal Investigation we were asked to come forward with topics we felt were important and should receive high priority focus by law enforcement. A number of us brought up the murder of White Farmers which is steadily getting worse. We were very quickly shut down. The next week, they brought in a team of these marxist bleeding hearts and other idiots to give us a speech about "White Racism" and why its racist to talk about the epidemic of Murder of White Farmers, how its actually not that important of an issue, why we shouldn't be concerned about it and how those who promote awareness about this issue are "Neo-Nazis" as they called it. They interjected their little speech with images of the Swastika, the old, pre-apartheid era South African Flag and such. You can see how they were attempting to frighten people away from the subject.

So that is how much law enforcement here cares about White lives. It is the same all over the world. Its racist to care about White Lives.

All Gentiles need to wake the fuck up, and stop carrying out the jews dirty work.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!

Post Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:55 am

Posts: 739
Location: Russia

Death of communism / Смерть коммунизма http://www.deathofcommunism.josru.com/
Радость Сатаны http://joyofsatan.ucoz.ru/
Разоблачение христианства http://seethetruth.ucoz.ru/
Разоблачение лжи ислама http://www.razoblachenie-lzhi-islama.josru.com/
Черное Солнце 666 http://chernoesolnce.weebly.com/

Post Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:10 am

Posts: 643
Location: Italy

DO NOT CLICK on it if you can’t handle really sick stuff, or still stubbornly insist on clinging to stupid beliefs about diversity and multiculturalism. Blind idiots deserve to personally find out what you’ve wrought on the rest of us! http://incogman.net/2010/03/i-killed-th ... were-white


Ehm, those photos in there are too much for me, I just started shiver for a photo, can you please move the content on a post without the photos?
Image

Post Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:23 am

Posts: 2650
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Ater wrote:
Ehm, those photos in there are too much for me, I just started shiver for a photo, can you please move the content on a post without the photos?

Surely brother. For new people, just ignore the xtian biased bullshit vocabulary.

“I Killed Them Because They Were White”
Posted on March 13, 2010 by INCOG MAN

Police sketch of unknown White girl, horribly burned to death by blacks in South Africa. She was still alive when the black bastards lit her up. Look at her: This could be your own wife or daughter!

IF YOU’RE NEW to this website and, like many Whites today, wondering what’s now happening to America, then I ask you in all honesty to think about what’s going down in South Africa (Zimbabwe, too) when it comes to White people. The mainstream media is keeping deathly silent about any of it, since they know if White Americans had any straight-up info, they would surely start questioning the whole PC deal.

“Well, what’s all this got to do with me?” You might ask. Plenty! Besides any last shred of humanity you might still harbor for members of your very own race — after all the White guilt trips instilled by the Jew media — what’s happening in South Africa is coming your way, if not already. Think that’s so impossible? Ask the shades of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom, gang-raped and tortured to death in Knoxville, Tennessee.

What do you think the real power structure has been doing to America over the last 50 years? How about the last 10? Our race has been purposefully and gradually rendered powerless; our brains are now pickled by a continous drip-drip of multicult propaganda, while at the very same time they’re exporting our jobs and filling our countries with the flotsam and jetsam of the planet!

The Silent Genocide of Whites in South Africa

Image

These kind of murders are not some random occurence, or anomaly. No way. Over 68,000 White people have been viciously killed since the end of apartheid. Proportionally, it would be like hundreds of thousands in the US. One way to put it all in perspective is to imagine living in a US state that had these kinds of brutal crime specifically directed at your race; what would you think? Would you still keep your mouth shut and just watch more nonsense on Jew TV, hoping it never happens to you or your loved ones?

If the races were reversed in any of this, we would see the liberal media and black race hucksters screaming bloody murder on the airwaves 24/7. Hell, they would be demanding we invade the country!

In addition, this whole situation should be a wake-up call to the White race on how these people really are, how they act once they gain real political power over us.
For example: Black South Africans hold political meetings were they literally chant “kill the Boers! kill the farmers!” Julius Malima, the Youth League president of South Africa’s ruling political party, the ANC, recently held a outdoor rally of thousands of black Johannesburg University students where he led the crowd chanting this very thing. Whites tried to get Hate charges filed over the event, but President Jacob Zuma backed up Malima and the Whites only got the runaround by the majority black government. They don’t care!

Blacks in South Africa are openly racist against Whites. The more you study the matter, the more you’ll get pissed off at all those Hollywood liberals who go around kissing Nelson Mandela’s ass and holding telethons to drum-up more money for blacks, like they did for Haiti recently. Did they even think to do all this for the survivors in recent earthquake in Chile? It’s not fashionable to help out Whites.

Whites in South Africa are not only getting violently murdered, but are also being fired from jobs to make way for blacks and they end up living in shantytowns. Meanwhile, the country’s infrastructure is falling apart, blackouts and urban blight are common, corruption is rampant. The SA is quickly descending into a typical African nation.

ANC political boss and South Africa’s current President is a polygamist with 5 wives, and has numerous children with other women. He was once tried for rape of a HIV-positive woman but, not surprisingly, acquitted, forcing the accuser to flee the country for her life. The former Soviet Union trained him in military, intelligence and subversion tactics. This corrupt bastard has over 750 charges brought against him so far, but remains unscathed.

This kind of person is represented through-out the South African power structure, all the way down to the police on the street. Corrupt and often anti-White. White people frequently get no justice, sometimes the police don’t even show up to the scene of a crime for hours. Last year, a White man was actually held at gunpoint while black policemen took turns raping his wife. Merely reporting a crime puts Whites in serious danger from the police.

White men incarcerated often face gang-rape at the hands of black prisoners, organized by the black police!

And Whites everywhere in the country can end-up as victims, not just farmers in remote rural areas (the actual number of White dead over-all is even higher). One of the commonest sights in city neighborhoods are all the enormous security precautions taken by White families. The homes are like fortresses: High walls with barbed wire and embedded broken glass, klieg lights and attack dogs. Black criminals use markers and spray painted symbols on the walls to alert other blacks to the defenses and crime potential of the residence.

Folks, these South African Boers, or Afrikaners, are White people just like you and me. They may speak a different language but they are our kinsfolk. Also, Whites don’t usually behave like this — never have. Regardless of what the Jew organization SPLC tries to say and all the old photos from a hundred years ago they endlessly play-up on the “History” Channel. It’s all a part of instilling White guilt so the real power structure gets away with turning our countries into profitable third world slave states.

From an article on a South African trial case for one of the few black animals brought to justice (watch videos below):

    “I killed them because they were white.” These famous words were spoken last year by William Kekana, who participated in one of the most horrendous incidents in which the entire family of Mr. Clifford Rawstorne was wiped out, consisting of his fiancée, baby, as well as his own mother. Even this massacre of an entire family would not have made headlines, were it not for the fact that one year-old Kayla was executed on her very first birthday with a shot in the head. Needless to say, the two adult women were first raped before being killed.

Read that paragraph back and think deeply on the kind of animal who would shoot a one-year old baby girl in the head. And it was on her very first birthday, too! These filthy animals have little or no compunctions about doing things like this (some Negro did this to a black baby in my “news region” just a couple of years ago).

These “people” will also have a little fun before they kill their White victims by raping and torturing them. Imagine suddenly finding yourself at the hands of such animals without any means to defend yourself?

What don’t you get White people, for crying out loud? Look at these photos of Whites victimized:
(DO NOT click it if you are sensitive)
http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/THE-SURVIVORS-II.jpg

The survivors. These South African Whites came within inches of losing their lives at the hands of brutal White-hating animals.

Image

The dead. The last thing these White people experienced, before their world turned black forever, were brutal animals beating, raping, stabbing, shooting, or even burning them to death. This is only a bare few of the White victims.

A glimpse of the HELL these people suffered before death:
(DO NOT click it if you are sensitive)
http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/VICTIM-BATHTUB.jpg
Old White man with his head bashed to pulp and dumped into his own bathtub like a sack of garbage by murderous black killers.

(DO NOT click it if you are sensitive)
http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/THE-DEAD-2-HORRIBLE.jpg
Whites horribly victimized by insanely evil black killers: 1) Woman raped and throat cut in her own bed. 2) Woman gang-raped, hung-up by the feet and gutted out like a fish. 3) Woman gang-raped, slashed and finally killed by a broomstick jammed way up her vagina and into her body. 4) Little boy literally beaten to death against a wall. 5) Old White woman killed with a broken bottle jammed up her rectum (blacked out because it’s so grotesque). Can you believe this shit?

(DO NOT click it if you are sensitive)
http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/NEW-SA-MURDER-MONTAGE.jpg
Blacks in South Africa are so sick, they still believe in a form of demonic witchcraft called “Muti.” Teenager, Anika Smits stayed home from school because she was sick and blacks broke into the house, gang-raped her and then cut off her forearms while still alive. They wanted her hands for voodoo crap. She bled to death and her father discovered her body when he came home from work. The black boy chopped up in the photo above right was discovered in a witch’s hut by SA police. On the bottom right, is a close-up shot of a White baby’s toes tightly wrapped by a black maid with stolen strands of the mother’s hair, so they would fall off and give her some powerful amulets. SICK!

The Jew media in the US never reports on any of this. Why? Simply put: They don’t want Whites to get wise, that’s why. They definitely don’t want us to get angry and start demanding answers. It’s already bad enough with all the rip-offs and wars they have going on.

And think a minute here: Why do they constantly broadcast news on White murderers in the US; some of them not even arrested or the bodies even found? Like that missing sheriff’s wife, the Caylee Anthony case or this recent White pervert named Gardner in California whom they suspect of killing 2 young girls. The media goes on and on about these crimes, but somehow cannot find any time whatsover for crimes against Whites, no matter how horrible!

Compare and contrast this media treatment of White criminals with what’s really going down, not only in South Africa but America, Canada, Britain and all our formerly White nations.

Are you pissed yet?

Post Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:33 am

Posts: 643
Location: Italy

Egon wrote:
Ater wrote:
Ehm, those photos in there are too much for me, I just started shiver for a photo, can you please move the content on a post without the photos?

Surely brother. For new people, just ignore the xtian biased bullshit vocabulary.

“I Killed Them Because They Were White”
Posted on March 13, 2010 by INCOG MAN


Thanks Egon.
Image

Post Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:25 am

Posts: 2650
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"


Post Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:42 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1389
Location: America
Egon wrote:


Thank you for this Egon. We need to mobilize everything we can to save the people both from Communism, and from the enemy. Communism is the death of everybody, not just Whites. Its just Whites are the first on the list, everytime, because they actively resist. The same goes for others who resist this murderous menace.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:13 pm

Posts: 2650
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

You're welcome bro. More on this.

Support the South African Family Relief Project: http://www.safrpsa.org


The refugees no one wants
by Steve Goode • February 26, 2016 • 62 Comments

http://whitegenocideproject.com/the-refugees-no-one-wants

Image

In South Africa, White Boers are forced to live in shanty towns because the post-Nelson Mandela era isn’t as “rainbow” as was promised.

For over a decade, laws have been in place which deliberately put Whites at a severe disadvantage when looking for work. 400,000 White South Africans now live in poverty, almost one out of ten.

White South Africans who are lucky enough to find work, must worry about being raped, tortured and murdered if they work on farms.

Things are so bad that a presidential candidate had to promise “never a white genocide under our rule.”

This particular camp is in Munsieville, near Johannesburg. There are about 80 more camps full of outcast Whites in the country.

Image

Image

They want to leave, but most cannot afford it, and few countries are willing to take more than a handful. You will not hear about these real refugees on the TV because they are White.

The mass media won’t document the suffering and farm murder genocide of White South Africans because it does not fit their narrative.

White people are supposed to be the oppressors who hold all the power, and we are nasty as well because we don’t want our countries to become “rainbow” nations . . . like the “rainbow” nation South Africa is supposed to be.

Our own governments and ruling classes are trying to bring about the “rainbow” by moving millions of non-Whites into every majority White country on the face of the planet.

It’s not “diversity” if you eliminate a race of people, it’s genocide. This is White genocide because we White people are the only ones who will lose our countries.

Post Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:17 pm

Posts: 19
Coming from someone who lives in South Africa. I'm Indian and may not be white but my heart goes out to all white brothers and sisters here for they are being treated like garbage, like pieces of shit. Their farms are being taken away from them, their homes have been ransacked and families even killed even though they had nothing to do with the apartheid regime. In fact apartheid here ended 26 years ago but white people are still paying for crimes that they've never committed. What breaks my heart are the number of white kids on the streets these days, begging for food even though they have homes, there seems to be no income for them to survive on. With all this BEE (black economic empowerment) every other race in South Africa has suffered to the point of poverty. The work force in most industries these days are 80% black, 15% coloured and Indian, and a mere 5% white. More so than any other race are our white brothers and sisters suffering and the way things are going in this country, they will suffer for a long time to come as long as the ANC (African National Congress) xian loving party are in power, dictating that the black population have the right to fuck over every other race especially the white people...

Post Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:53 pm

Posts: 2650
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Sinéad McCarthy's documentary about the horrific situation of Whites in South Africa has been finaly released.

Check the links:
Introduction - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGZ06Adw58

Documentary - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQbm514cKkg

Sinéad is also co-producer of the Hellstorm documentary togheter with her husband Kyle Hunt, both have been actively in the (anti-xtian) NS scene by the Regenage Broadcasting. Check also the Hellstorm documentary: www.hellstormdocumentary.com

Post Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:02 am

Posts: 399

Egon, who is this girl? "Goyim Goddess"...she could seem like that troll bitch Evalion.
Did you check her every videos? It can be hidden agenda in her videos...
Is she aware of JoS?
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image

Post Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:42 pm

Posts: 2650
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

I've talked about them a couple of times in the forum. I follow her channels and Kyle's work since she started with the "Shiksa Goddess" channel of parodies. They are pro-pagan, anti-xtian NS who are constantly bashed by the enemy.
topic15639.html
topic15251.html

HungARYAN wrote:
Egon, who is this girl? "Goyim Goddess"...she could seem like that troll bitch Evalion.
Did you check her every videos? It can be hidden agenda in her videos...
Is she aware of JoS?

Post Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:22 am

Posts: 399

Egon,it is all very beautiful but if they are aware of JoS then why they did not dedicate?
I asked few things under her video but she didn't reply yet. I won't still until she reacts something.
I don't know if you saw but a bunch of troll are under her videos and they are posting anti-satanic stuff there. These trolls are her followers and made a lot of praising comment about her.
It does not matter if she shares true informations too. It is obvious that she does not agree with us and can't accept spiritual satanism.

She should have talked about satanism or at least she should have mentioned JoS...I don't fall for her even if she is gentile - which is hard to believe for me after I saw her face, and sorry but she is very ugly and looks like a jew.

Did you realize that she is asking for money? The way she asks money and talked about it, is really not sympathetic.

Did you see how many fake pagan groups and channels she follows? She is subscribed and follows such pseudo pagan groups and movements which are run by jews obviously.

After she was enlightened about satanism she should have become a dedicated satanist.
The true pagans are satanists. She and her group just like similar groups are attracting pagans who want to wake up and directing them and the most important they are taking them away from JoS.
Even if they don't talk against us, with this behaviour, without spreading the truth about satanism, they cause harm.

You say you talked them, then why they are not here?
Because they can be trolls, the best trolls who are posing as pagans and even antixians...
But if they are not they are just deceived pagans who don't want to accept the truth about satanism.

Those important questions I asked under her "I've been shoah'ed..." video - if I remember well - should have been asked the very first time when you or someone else found them.

HP Cobra said well, actually the Joy of Satan is the only community which is true pagan in every sense.
I know there are also some other people who also know the truth and advanced spiritually but they are not here...

But the point is, someone who claims oneself pagan but refuse or do not understand satanism, that person is not real pagan. Even if she/he is gentile by birth.
And especially she/he is not real NS even if she/he believes.
So you should not call her NS when you also know that a true NS must be a dedicated satanist...
Sorry but this is the truth.

And if you want to protect her now and speculating that she (they) may have more time to wake up etc...then stop it because it is 100% sure that they know about JoS.

I will only accept her if she dedicates herself and spreads satanism fully.
If she already went open as an "antisemitic" then she is already on the black list of the jews, and then she should spread satanism openly if she was a satanist...

I just do not understand how can you trust her blindly just because she made few good videos with true infos...
You did not know that best of the infiltrators, not only here, are those who are able to pose as anti-xian pagan NS for months or years?
She just has to let those antisatanic trolls commenting against JoS and the stupid people will believe that she and the similar groups are the true pagans not JoS...

As for me...because it is important, of course I won't still and I will go after her 100%. She just can't avoid from replying.
And I will go hard on her if it is necessary.
We, Hungarian satanists, were and are doing the same here in Hungary, constantly exposing these fake NS and pseudo pagan groups and individualities. There were such filths who even pretended to be dedicated satanists for a while...
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image

Post Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:34 pm

Posts: 2650
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Sorry but everything you said is nothing but speculation, and the "arguments" you made are very similar to that "hungarian" forum you know which, that makes the same accusations about you and some clergy, including the ones about how you look.

Simply, a Jew, shill or "troll" cannot expose the Jews as a race to that extent without exceptions, and at same time attack their biggest weapon to weaken our race that is xtianity, let alone make positive remarks regarding Satanism like she did.

HungARYAN wrote:
Egon,it is all very beautiful but if they are aware of JoS then why they did not dedicate?

This should be common sense but this is so because many Pro-Whites didn't join the JoS at this time we are currently because not everyone works in the same "frequence" as us, and they all have their life experiences and correlation to things that are different of many of us who were fond of Satanism at the very time we saw it. This being said, it also apply to these so called "pagan organizations" you mentioned, and another case of sincere "mistake but on the right track" is the Thulean Perspective for instance and other racialist neo-Pagans. It doesn't make them shill or Jews for not being 100% awakened.

Also, this thread is not to speculate which non-Satanist NS is a kike or a shill, this is to bring worth material about the White Genocide ocurring in South Africa.

And last but not least, the claim that she is ugly and looks a kike is ridiculous, she looks pretty much a Gentile of Celtic origin and she is very similar to my aunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnvE0osAElI


Post Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:13 pm

Posts: 399

That is not a forum where I and other members, including HPs are being attacked but a filthy jewish blog and a FB group.
No it is absolutely not similar. You are wrong. Because those filths are jews and idiot trolls. They are so retarded dumbs that they really believed if they post a photo of me and label me as "jewish" people will believe it.
It is impossible. Why? Because they couldn't share any ugly pictures of me. Because there is no ugly pictures of me.
Because I am not ugly.

Who is pretty or beuatiful and who is not...
I am a Taurus person, have dominant Taurean energy in my chart (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Ascendant in Taurus), Venus in second house... I have GREAT aesthetic sense naturally and I am very objective in it. (I also dislike ugly people as HP Cobra dislikes them...lol)
So sorry, but that girl is ugly. Yes, it is not very important. But if we discuss it, she is ugly.
It is another thing that you or anyone else see her "pretty" or "beautiful" (lol). It's just because you like that type or attracted to her, or simply find her nice because of other reasons.
In this sense beauty can mean different things to different people.

Sorry but you make me sick with this. Actually you almost said that I behave like a jewish troll. Sorry but I can't tolerate this. You rather protect a "pagan" as you said "neo-pagan" - even this term is really bad- and go against me.
Congrats! You are awesome, mein brother!
If you have the slightest respect towards me then you should take back what you said about me.

The ridiculous is that you mentioned your aunt just because to attack me. I don't believe it. But if it is true then it also doesn't matter. I didn't criticize your aunt but the "Goyim Goddess" (even her nickname is outrageous, how can she call herself a Goddess).

No, what I wrote is not really a speculation but it seems to be true. She should defend herself when her filthy troll followers said about her that she is an "Evalion 2". And we all know that Evalion was a jew.
As I said even if she is deceived or not fully awakened she should reply to my questions at least.
But instead of replying to me, to a satanist, she rather replies to this filthy troll (in other posts) who is spewing anti-satanic comments and jewish agenda under her videos.

Image

WHY IS SHE IGNORING THE QUESTIONS OF A TRUE SATANIST NAZI?! SHE IS ALREADY AWARE OF JOY OF SATAN AND SHE HAS THE OPPURTUNITY.

WHY IS SHE ALLOWING THE TROLLS TO SHARE THIER FILTHY JEWISH LIES UNDER HER VIDEOS?
SHE IS GIVING PLATFORM TO TROLLS AND ANTI-SATANIC POSTS...

She is replying to these kind of anti-satanic trolls who are praising Trump and saying that jews are humans!!

Everything which I wrote here in my previous comment regarding this situation is true.
With this attitude she is STEALING potential pagan people from Joy of Satan. Even if she is not fully awared.

This kind of paganism - if stays in this level - is harmful in the end.
As I said the point is when a "neo-pagan" can't understand or accept satanism then she/he is not a real pagan and she/he just cause harm.

You wrote:

"This should be common sense but this is so because many Pro-Whites didn't join the JoS at this time we are currently because not everyone works in the same "frequence" as us, and they all have their life experiences and correlation to things that are different of many of us who were fond of Satanism at the very time we saw it. This being said, it also apply to these so called "pagan organizations" you mentioned, and another case of sincere "mistake but on the right track" is the Thulean Perspective for instance and other racialist neo-Pagans. It doesn't make them shill or Jews for not being 100% awakened."

Yes this is true. BUT in this case she was already informed in summer!!! And she was informed and asked again now by me. But she still didn't react anything. And it is possible that she will not react anything about Joy of Satan in the future.
I think she intentionally avoids to reply.

As I said I will not still about it. I will post and share under her videos a lot of stuff from Joy of Satan. You will see what will happen. How many troll will be there soon and how long she will remain in silence...
Why I will not stop?
THERE CAN BE TWO RESULTS OF IT:
1. IF SHE IS FAKE SHE WILL BE EXPOSED SOONER OR LATER.
2. IF SHE'S NOT AND SHE IS REALLY A PAGAN THEN WE COULD WAKE HER UP AND SHE WOULD DEDICATE HERSELF.

Any of the above will be the result, it will mean I just did the right thing. And this is important. Exposing fake individuals and groups or awakening new people. Both are important.

As for this documentary...
Yes, it's a topic for the documentary which is good of course. But you also promoted her with this, just like in your older post.
I didn't want to create a new topic about her that is why I started to talk about her here.

You shouldn't portray me as if I wouldn't want that these "neo-pagans" to wake up because I want them to wake the fuck up. I would be the happiest person if she (and other "racialist neo-pagans") was real and if she would understand it and dedicate.
But this whole thing and behaviour is getting more suspicious...

I said everything about it and I would not like to argue with you more. You have the right to believe what you believe of course. And I also have the right to tell my opinion about her and to talk about the facts too regarding this.
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image

Post Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:56 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1389
Location: America
(This is a general reply, except of the points mentioned specifically)

What Egon says is correct about speculations are speculations. With certain people you cannot, and should not try to push the snake out of the hole. It just cannot happen.

We know the facts, they do not. Their thinking things matters in a specific (((pattern))) so you have to relate these to that pattern. They cannot see light so you need shadow play to get them to understand if they saw shadows all along.

They will also think of you as a lunatic or obsessive if you keep on it. So even if you're right you lose.

HungARYAN is however very right on the uselessness of supposed Paganism. Also for shills who play the Pagans are are live and let be, weed, communists and dumbsters, they should be on the enemy and shill list as they do nefarious jewish work as well.

There are others who are respectful Pagans and we have nothing to divide, except of ranking obviously.

As I have stated again...This reverse xian-fundamentalist behavior is what drives people away. Nobody likes compulsively being forced to a decision.

You will achieve nothing but pass down as a lunatic. While the thirst for letting others know what we have experienced and finally exit the jewtrix completely and without reservations.., see your own story; it took time, conscious choice, you did it yourself, you advanced, and things came on their time.

It didn't by a magick wand, or a lunatic fundie beating you up for not accepting anything. The sense of urgency (everyone feels it and its healthy) should not overcome the common sense when Truth is concerned. There are more effective ways to work the matter around.

I know how this can be enraging how people go from one jewish crap to another, like from xianity to Paganism let's say, but at least there is progress.

I became a Satanist because I observed these sick lunatics trying to force, coerce, and buy souls on the name of the jew on the stick. People in general and especially those of a rebellious nature, cannot take this.

You can have the most beautiful thing, present it like an ugly lunatic, and it seems like Jehovas Witnesses No2. Dumb people or people who are lazy and cannot break jewish conditioning, aren't going to get it.

Satanism does not need bible trumping, etc. Satanism is the highest level of the initiatory mysteries, but then we have people who are few and want to be like "believers", like those who believe in Odin and such. While they reap no benefit, they shouldn't reap shit for their choice either. They are on their own as they decide for themselves.

They should be tolerated, and observed in distance compared to us, as we know the full Truth but their adobe is a different one. They have their own context, and its within our own.

If they attack our own and clash, or shill for the enemy, then we need to destroy them. If they are helpful or neutral, they confer benefits to themselves. Sinnead at this point is not really shilling but for the time I spent around I see she is surrounded by shillers, halflings, excrements, and agents of uselessness.

For Sinnead to not fall into shills like Ruhe, Evalion, and other potential threats, it would be good for them both to dedicate. Its however to be very expected for them or anyone who is not 100% to fall in such mishaps. On the level they play its to be expected.

Sinnead is great benefit for White people and such, does work on the cause, is awakened to jewish xian shilling, so this can excuse her for misplaced openess to shills. These people do what they can on the level they have chosen to operate. Also, nobody knows if they have dedicated or if they religiously practice Pagan rituals or pray to the Gods behind closed doors.

However, those who are Pagan and work for us should be treated with decency, albeit understood for what they are on a level of less spiritual understanding. Rather engaged in sober conversation, than attacked.

Radicalism that is fundie sounding makes one sound like a Jehova Witness. Also, as for Sinnead being a shill, I doubt it to an extent, but I also doubt she is fully aware, only because let's face it, she CANNOT be by definition. This explains her situation.

Do not attack or look down to others because they do not have the insight of an Initiated spiritual Satanist. This cannot be forced. Rather try to help them, show them the door, and let nature take its course. Acting like a fundie lunatic is exactly what drives people away. People who like to be fundie lunatics are doing it wrong.

It repels more than it attracts and the only thing it does is satisfy one's personal will. I myself know firsthand that all of us who know the Truth and the facts, need others to wake up because we can see its dire if people don't. On the other hand, people need their time and personal interest/initiative.

We do not need them, we are not the xian church, and Satan is not dependent upon them or their condolences. We make them with our RTRs and supporting the backbone of people waking up. Rather observe the fact that THEY need Him, especially those who are real and fight against the morbid hebraic enemy.

Satan doesn't need everyone on the planet. He just needs enough people to form his spiritual aristocracy. The rest can do as they please but not oppose us, and we will be on fine terms with them indeed.

While it would be ideal for all people to wake up, reality is as it is now.

We are with friendly terms for those who benefit the cause, unless they are jews or open enemies.

I watched this documentary (half of it) and its a very nice documentary.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:02 am

Posts: 318
This is a bit off-topic, but I'm curious-HungARYAN, why look down on people just because they have below-average looks? I'm not talking about Jews, of course, who are ugly physically, mentally, and spiritually. But should we really look down on a Gentile just because they didn't win the genetic lottery? As Satanists, shouldn't we have higher criteria of evaluating human worth? I doubt I'll ever have a career as a movie star or model, but I'm very intellectually creative, for instance. I'm just curious as to the though process behind this.
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:17 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1389
Location: America
HailVictory88 wrote:
This is a bit off-topic, but I'm curious-HungARYAN, why look down on people just because they have below-average looks? I'm not talking about Jews, of course, who are ugly physically, mentally, and spiritually. But should we really look down on a Gentile just because they didn't win the genetic lottery? As Satanists, shouldn't we have higher criteria of evaluating human worth? I doubt I'll ever have a career as a movie star or model, but I'm very intellectually creative, for instance. I'm just curious as to the though process behind this.


Also, ugliness I find disgusting when it comes to jews, in the particular type of moral decay, diseased soul, evil intentions, and general existential garbage. This is ugliness for me, irrespectively of the package.

The front models of the kikes that are 'aesthetically perfect' are just a reason for vommiting and moving bags of shit, simply because of what they are and what they represent.

While jews hijack the term "beauty is relative" to make all the imbeciles and retard jews seem like sex idols, or for race-mixing or fogging purposesm as far Gentiles are concerned, this is a fact somehow. Beauty is relative. Attraction works in many ways. Its a physical, spiritual, mental thing etc.

Beauty is something we can all agree on (for example a statue) and at the same time, beauty when it comes to attraction or repelling of human beings can be fairly different and ranging.

This is good as it ensures all people are liked by someone, so nature has premeditated for this. Some people like brains for instance. Others focus on talents. Others focus on whatever.

Looks are looks in many ways. So there is a aesthetically perfect white girl married to a kike willingly for its social position. What's beautiful about this cheeze bag except of the body this idiotic spirit happens to inhabit? Aesthetic garbage for all we can suppose.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:09 am

Posts: 399

HP Cobra you imagined too much about me here regarding this. When I said I will go hard on her I meant I would do it if it's necessary. And I mainly meant that I will waiting her reply because I'm interested and also sharing and posting our sites, writings and sermons because it is very important.

Representing me as a "lunatic" and the other shit you said and implied is not simply offensive towards me but it is also not true. What you said is true in general but it is not true on me.
Even if I behaved like that it would be still offensive towards a satanist. You simply can't allow yourself to say or to assume such things about me.

So sharing the satanic and nazi writings in order to wake up her and other people and awaiting her reactions because if she's not fake then she could be a satanist too - would be an obsessive fundamentalist-like behaviour??

Then I would like to ask you...what do you think, why did she respond rather to a troll who is openly prasing Trump and posting anti-pagan comments? And why is she allowing for trolls to spam her and share jewish agendas under her good videos?

I would like to react on other things you mentioned here, discuss about it because you wrote a lot useful and good things too, but your offensive response and your assuming, SPECULATING about me is just too much. I could also say it makes me fucking sick but it's rather saddens me. Sorry.
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:24 am

Posts: 399

HailVictory88 wrote:
This is a bit off-topic, but I'm curious-HungARYAN, why look down on people just because they have below-average looks? I'm not talking about Jews, of course, who are ugly physically, mentally, and spiritually. But should we really look down on a Gentile just because they didn't win the genetic lottery? As Satanists, shouldn't we have higher criteria of evaluating human worth? I doubt I'll ever have a career as a movie star or model, but I'm very intellectually creative, for instance. I'm just curious as to the though process behind this.


Yes I wrote I dislike ugly people too generally.

But I don't look down on a gentile just because if she's/he's ugly. Yes as you said not anyone can win the genetic lottery...
I could go into details about physiognomy by the way but I won't...

For example of course I wouldn't look down on you even if you were ugly.

I looked down on her because of her behaviour. Allowing anti-pagan trolls under her "pagan" videos...etc...I don't want to repeat myself again. I said everything in my previous comments.
When I said she is ugly, it was just a realization. It is not really important.
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:38 am

Posts: 619
@HungARYAN

Let's get something straight here. The reason her channel does so well is not because she has some trick about how she exposes the jews, it's because she isn't a Satanist, or at least doesn't show it.

If she just replied to a comment confirming that she is a Satanist, or even made a video about it, she would probably lose all of her viewers. I have made a post before on why hiding the fact that you are a Satanist/Nazi helps you grow faster on youtube. Satan himself tells us not to mention his name or his attributes for fucks sakes.

The fact that she avoids questions (instead of replying negatively) about Satanism could mean that she already is one of us. She already said that she is a pagan and the pagan gods are Daemons. She is already taking huge risks showing her face while taking swings at the jews.


I couldn't care less about her not being a Satanist. It's her loss anyway. And even if she was a Satanist, I'd still perfer she doesn't promote JoS anyway because all it would do is cause her to lose all of her viewers. We can promote JoS in other ways. Let her do what she is doing.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:54 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1389
Location: America
HungARYAN wrote:
HP Cobra you imagined too much about me here regarding this. When I said I will go hard on her I meant I would do it if it's necessary. And I mainly meant that I will waiting her reply because I'm interested and also sharing and posting our sites, writings and sermons because it is very important.

Representing me as a "lunatic" and the other shit you said and implied is not simply offensive towards me but it is also not true. What you said is true in general but it is not true on me.
Even if I behaved like that it would be still offensive towards a satanist. You simply can't allow yourself to say or to assume such things about me.

So sharing the satanic and nazi writings in order to wake up her and other people and awaiting her reactions because if she's not fake then she could be a satanist too - would be an obsessive fundamentalist-like behaviour??

Then I would like to ask you...what do you think, why did she respond rather to a troll who is openly prasing Trump and posting anti-pagan comments? And why is she allowing for trolls to spam her and share jewish agendas under her good videos?

I would like to react on other things you mentioned here, discuss about it because you wrote a lot useful and good things too, but your offensive response and your assuming, SPECULATING about me is just too much. I could also say it makes me fucking sick but it's rather saddens me. Sorry.


Apologies as my reply was gladly misunderstood. Infact, my reply was a general reply except of certain points. Many people are reading this and this was a good opportunity on touching a general subject.

My reply was general, except of the points mentioned specifically for you. I agree with you but also with Egon's view, because infact they are not contradicting each other at all. Most of my replies are general. I re-edited this post to make this obvious. Not about you. Normally, the replies are read by a lot of people.

As for these people, we have to see them on their level. Infact, you shouldn't be wasting your valuable time on her or anyone for that regard. Let them dance with ass kissing xians for all they want, they are of no immediate importance to us. If one fails to see that Christianity destroyed the White Race, they are gladly retarded and their soul is too weak to break conditioning, as thus not good to be on Satan's side to wage a war like that, that requires high insticts and intelligence.

You can't compare the National Socialist SS that know the Truth, with joe down the corner who does his bible gymnastics and whines that Hitler didn't come in public to kiss a kike's feet or something.

There are well known infiltrators, trolls and aggressors and such who have even attacked the JoS on her immediate circle of associates/or at least shilling and pinned on her by the enemy, and interviewed and stuff.

Brain Ruhe was another case. Buddhist supposed spiritualist and stuff. Came around, tried to play the interested and the list goes, then pics of him were found dressed as a Rabbi (WTF) and many other things, including constant refusal to look at any points, let alone dedicate.

Some weeks later Mr. Ruhe uploads videos of pseudo-Hegelianism, mentioning how we can find 'peaceful solutions' with jews and 'accept their leadership in our societies'. Ie, surrender to the kikes or some shit like that. Mr Ruhe is also a well known, psychiatric patient, doing pills for years. Total traitor, infiltrator and fraud. Some months later Mr Ruhe is on long funny conversations of supreme enlightenment with Ms "Goyim Goddess". Then, Evalion sudden worship or something.

That does not undermine the valuable work these people pull out for the White Race. This is commendable. However, these assosciations are nothing but daggers about to be stabbed in the back. You can't blame them as they aren't supposed to really know whats up by idiots like these and they don't know the history or what's up with these so called 'people'. One can assume everything, from that they are playing tabs, to that they are doing this for other reasons. This is of no importance to us.

If you look like that at 19:

Image

Image

I presuppose in 65 you will look like this:

Image

Evalion is literally trolling people in the face. Being blunt which is part of jewish nature, she brags in front of people who due to spells cannot figure out that she is a kike. She probably gets a rush from it.

People like that can never be taken seriously. Even because of weakness or due to lack of protection, or because of Rabbinical spells, you can just find them on the bed with Rabbis anyday, so keeping high hopes is by definition wrong for those of us who know the Truth as to what's up.

As for Sinnead and such, as for their work, its respected, no question about it, and they have done a lot of exposing to the enemy. Now Ruhe, Evalions, and who knows what next, these are all red flags.

People are programmed by heavy jewish magick to always go to solutions that will not work out, lead nowhere, or ridicule a cause and stuff. This is to be expected. Just look at all these idiotic supposed 'red pilled' Whites that are just hovering around jewsus's balls, waiting to be liberated by the astral kike, and for our Race to be saved. Look at how they worship Evalion or other people who literally are of no use, and cannot serve to do anything major or anything like that. I mean people still trust David Duke and the other shill Alex Jones, which is to be expected. The list goes endless. People also aren't deprogrammed from the jews and their crap that says that "ooohhh Satanism verii evill goy!".

They would rather be Neo-Pagan, pseudo-Pagan, kike-o-pagan, seventh day adventist, Rabbi Aryan Yehushuanism, Bible Gymansticism, whatever, rather than accept the Truth cold slate and join us that make the real changes. Not all diseases or issues are however the same. Some are spreading and threatening, others don't really stand as an obstacle between us and our goal of defeating the enemy, or can even help. So Neo-Pagan or anything, is not an enemy, and could even be friends or commrades on *THEIR* level.

If one treats them as equals, or tries to approach some people like they are in the know, they will be disappointed, and also, this is stupid. Satanists are in the closest proximity to the source of saving the White people. We lay down the spiritual weapon, all these wanna-be's go down the drain. They lay down the weapon, nothing really changes.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:14 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5088
Sinead is not working for the enemy and she asks for donations because her and her husband Kyle Hunt run the entire Renegade news media on their own that costs money to do so. They are doing an excellent job as well and have my respect for what they do and the risks they take. Hell Storm was also an excellent documentary.



Sinead represents standard White Nationalism. We do not. That is the real difference. We are totally pro White but not WN. We are also totally pro Gentile but totally anti jew.

I started off as a neo Pagan before I showed up here from the WN world back in the day. This place is totally superior. But its not for everyone. We need to show respect to our fellow Whites in the WN world as well. Because we are fighting TO resist genocide by the JWO.

Its the same back in the days of Struggle in Germany you had the different neo Pagan groups that helped out. But the inner circle, the elite where the Spiritual Satanist in the inner circle of the Thule Society such as Hitler.

Were here to Reich and Roll and its rolling in our direction.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:22 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5088
Sinead bitches a lot on the shows of hers I listened to she has a habit of trusting people who turn out to be trolls down the road. She might have to learn this lesson again with this Ewhatever chick. Sinead states she trusts her because she did go full out on the jews. Before she believed she was an agent.


Something to consider here is People here are daily meditators with advanced knowledge that opens up the centers of soul consciousness, our awareness is much higher then those who are without. And we can see these things a mile away. Where those without can not they are not spiritualized by the practices and still subject to the enemy spell.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:26 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1389
Location: America
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Sinead bitches a lot on the shows of hers I listened to she has a habit of trusting people who turn out to be trolls down the road. She might have to learn this lesson again with this Ewhatever chick. Sinead states she trusts her because she did go full out on the jews. Before she believed she was an agent.


Something to consider here is People here are daily meditators with advanced knowledge that opens up the centers of soul consciousness, our awareness is much higher then those who are without. And we can see these things a mile away. Where those without can not they are not spiritualized by the practices and still subject to the enemy spell.


This. I replied the same thing but HP Don summed it up perfectly. So that's what up all in all.

Just know what to expect and from whom. If you expect the Wehrmacht to act SS, you will be disappointed.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:37 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1389
Location: America
Update: Now Ruhe is even shilling for the jews and the reptillians. This was to be expected.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:05 pm
The RTRs are awakening people at an unprecedented rate. Whether people dedicate or not is entirely individual and should not be made public anyway. Every single day more and more Jewish crimes are being exposed, let's keep it up.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:12 pm

Posts: 399

Okay then. I really believed that you thought I would become such satanist who is brutally forcing similarly to a Jewhovian wittness...Of course no. Even if I'm a kind fo militant type and heavy.
Okay, I understand it better now. Thank you!

I hope you are right about Sinead. I was just worried...
As I already said I would be really happy if she wakes up fully and join us in the future. It means I am able to see her potential and actually I was glad too even if I was suspicious.

Yes, Evalion was obvious... Did you see the articles about her? Fortunately other people also realized that she is a jew.
More people claimed that allegedly Evalion had some serious head injures because of a car accident in the past and suffered brain damage and besides it she is mentally ill. Allegedly her mother's surname is "Rothman" and her father is jew too. She even posted obscene nude pictures of herself somewhere... Unfortunately I saw those photos on the under of that article. :S (puke)

Don, you meant that Sinead once interviewed Evalion right? You meant that Sinead trusted her.
That phone or Skype interview was shared on jewtube not long ago and I was a bit surprised...

Now I also found pseudo pagan and chrisitan "NS" blogs and websites where they attacked Sinead. They called her "anti-chrisitian pro-gay NS" and such and tried to smear and slander her regarding her child too. The main focus was these attacks to spread the massive anti-NS agenda and promoting christianism...
She was attacked in a similar level than we are being attacked.

Yes, it is also true that if Sinead will not understand the satanism or can't accept it will be her loss...
Someone said that she is also a flat Earthist, I don't know, I hope it's not true. I still didn't see every videos but if she talks about the flat Earth shit somewhere then I would send her that good exposing about flat Earth or share it under her video(s).

As for the trolls...There are many trolls who are spamming her videos and there are the other kinds of trolls who pretend to be pagans and make "supporting" comments towards her and trying to deceive people.
That was the other reason why I thought it would be good to share more satanic stuff under her videos.
I already saw a positive feedback from a pagan person who thanked the infos under my post there...
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:17 pm

Posts: 399

Yes, of course. RTRs will awakening people exponentially soon. I am wondering if the latest special runic ritual for awakening the White race can be repreated... I felt it extremely powerful.
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:58 pm

Posts: 2650
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

HungARYAN wrote:
WHY IS SHE IGNORING THE QUESTIONS OF A TRUE SATANIST NAZI?!

Ok, enough said. No ofense but the above does not match with the moderation you painted after HP HC's post. You are going to ruin the positive progress I was making with them if you keep on this. You should use a dose of some common sense in dealing with people, and read Mein Kampf, the best psychology of awakening people. Nobody here is demanding you, as you say, to "accept her" or stuff, however it is a conter-productive effort go pushing on Whites who are already not our enemies. Nobody needs to police which comments people make either (you can go and mark as spam if you wish), or judge her by the people she trust, for the reasons already mentioned regarding spritituality. She have been just as friendly and allowing when I post Black Sun 666 stuff and expose shills to her audience in comments. She learned the truth about David Duke for example and the meaning of Satanism. There are some good interviews with sincere fellows in her channel as well, such as with Katja from Germany.

Now as this went too long, here is the player for the documentary, so it's better visible:

http://www.whitesouthafrica.com

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:37 pm

Posts: 992
Location: Celtiberia

I think she is doing a good job and that her site Renegade Tribune is much better than other websites within the framework of traditional nationalism,more nationalists are abandoning xianity and that is something very good.

@HungARYAN in my opinion she is not an ugly woman, she looks normal in the western white race, in mediterranean countries like Spain and Portugal (where there are a lot of people with celtic ancestry), Italy and Greece there are many people with a similar appearance.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628






Image

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:38 pm

Posts: 871
In my view we are here to create the spiritual basis for the start of a political party, not deal with politics as non satanists do. Thats what sets us apart.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots.

Post Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:01 am

Posts: 703
Location: Hell's Army front line

We all know you are beautiful, sis. I am sure my beautiful brothers and sisters are aware of that. :D
HungARYAN wrote:
HP Cobra you imagined too much about me here regarding this. When I said I will go hard on her I meant I would do it if it's necessary. And I mainly meant that I will waiting her reply because I'm interested and also sharing and posting our sites, writings and sermons because it is very important.

Representing me as a "lunatic" and the other shit you said and implied is not simply offensive towards me but it is also not true. What you said is true in general but it is not true on me.
Even if I behaved like that it would be still offensive towards a satanist. You simply can't allow yourself to say or to assume such things about me.

So sharing the satanic and nazi writings in order to wake up her and other people and awaiting her reactions because if she's not fake then she could be a satanist too - would be an obsessive fundamentalist-like behaviour??

Then I would like to ask you...what do you think, why did she respond rather to a troll who is openly prasing Trump and posting anti-pagan comments? And why is she allowing for trolls to spam her and share jewish agendas under her good videos?

I would like to react on other things you mentioned here, discuss about it because you wrote a lot useful and good things too, but your offensive response and your assuming, SPECULATING about me is just too much. I could also say it makes me fucking sick but it's rather saddens me. Sorry.

Post Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:04 am

Posts: 399

Egon, do not worry, of course I will not ruin the positive progress with them, if it really started.
And I won't go hard on anyone for now except the trolls and spammers.

Instead of reporting such comments replying on them and educating the people or trying to stop trolls is better.

You said my former question does not match with the moderation I painted later.
Maybe it is because after more satanists' opinions and observations I am considering that you are right about her and have a hope...
I also continue to watch her other videos too, making useful comments to help her and others when it is needed...

You said they were friendly too. After watching her more she seems to be intelligent enough that is why I said later that she can be potential.
I hope it goes well.
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image

Post Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:15 am

Posts: 399

LLLLOOOOOLLLLLL! Light Algur, my brother!
I take it as a compliment even if it is not a compliment. So thanks. ^^
And: <3 lol
Actually it absolutely doesn't matter who finds me beautiful or who not.
I just stated a fact when I said I am not ugly because I am really not ugly. That's all. :D
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image

Post Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:54 pm

Posts: 521
Image
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:26 pm

Posts: 703
Location: Hell's Army front line

Of course it was a compliment my sister. You are special and I love you. There is nothing more beautiful than to see an Aryan warrior fight for his/her race doing the best he/she can be and do.

HungARYAN wrote:
LLLLOOOOOLLLLLL! Light Algur, my brother!
I take it as a compliment even if it is not a compliment. So thanks. ^^
And: <3 lol
Actually it absolutely doesn't matter who finds me beautiful or who not.
I just stated a fact when I said I am not ugly because I am really not ugly. That's all. :D

Post Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:37 pm

Posts: 871
Wotanwarrior wrote:
I think she is doing a good job and that her site Renegade Tribune is much better than other websites within the framework of traditional nationalism,more nationalists are abandoning xianity and that is something very good.

@HungARYAN in my opinion she is not an ugly woman, she looks normal in the western white race, in mediterranean countries like Spain and Portugal (where there are a lot of people with celtic ancestry), Italy and Greece there are many people with a similar appearance.


Thinking along lines of ethnicities destroys a persons natural sense of empire and enterprise. There are many arguments which completely extinguish any flame that was harbored by this theory in other threads. In my opinion it was started by catholic priests 100 years before the Renaissance and Enlightenment ages to keep tabs on the swelling amount of powerful gentiles.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots.

Post Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:45 am

Posts: 2650
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

NaziMan12 wrote:
Thinking along lines of ethnicities destroys a persons natural sense of empire and enterprise.

You should write a book of maxims. :ugeek:
No one went on any "lines of ethnicities". He used the same racial terms that were popular in NS Germany and have nothing to do with the church.

HungARYAN wrote:
You said they were friendly too. After watching her more she seems to be intelligent enough that is why I said later that she can be potential.

Their site also mentioned Spiritual Satanism in a positive light: topic16643.html#p82804

Post Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:08 am

Posts: 871
Egon wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:
Thinking along lines of ethnicities destroys a persons natural sense of empire and enterprise.

You should write a book of maxims. :ugeek:
No one went on any "lines of ethnicities". He used the same racial terms that were popular in NS Germany and have nothing to do with the church.

HungARYAN wrote:
You said they were friendly too. After watching her more she seems to be intelligent enough that is why I said later that she can be potential.

Their site also mentioned Spiritual Satanism in a positive light: https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topi ... tml#p82804


You're right, but in the future one will not think of a white person as an Italian or as a Swedish but as a citizen of the White empire that will be established, the fourth reich if you will.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots.

Post Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:41 pm

Posts: 399

HungARYAN wrote:
You said they were friendly too. After watching her more she seems to be intelligent enough that is why I said later that she can be potential.

Their site also mentioned Spiritual Satanism in a positive light: https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topi ... tml#p82804[/quote]

Thank you I will check it.
Now I saw that two videos of her were removed recently. I don't know how accurate they were but I wanted to watch them...
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image

Post Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:24 pm

Posts: 2650
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Since the documentary was banned from youtube and my channel shut down, here is the link to the Web Archive file for download:
https://archive.org/details/Whites-In-South-Africa
Last edited by Egon on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:46 pm

Posts: 883
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Sinead is not working for the enemy and she asks for donations because her and her husband Kyle Hunt run the entire Renegade news media on their own that costs money to do so. They are doing an excellent job as well and have my respect for what they do and the risks they take. Hell Storm was also an excellent documentary.



Sinead represents standard White Nationalism. We do not. That is the real difference. We are totally pro White but not WN. We are also totally pro Gentile but totally anti jew.

I started off as a neo Pagan before I showed up here from the WN world back in the day. This place is totally superior. But its not for everyone. We need to show respect to our fellow Whites in the WN world as well. Because we are fighting TO resist genocide by the JWO.

Its the same back in the days of Struggle in Germany you had the different neo Pagan groups that helped out. But the inner circle, the elite where the Spiritual Satanist in the inner circle of the Thule Society such as Hitler.

Were here to Reich and Roll and its rolling in our direction.


For a Gentile Sinead has a powerful gaze. Even though unintended and from me getting more sensitive, she doesn't have a weak soul. From the side she is cute. FOR WHAT SHE DOES.... If I was Ary, no blonde bimbo could even stand. A chance.

Post Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:04 pm

Posts: 283
Location: Aryasthan
HungARYAN wrote:
HungARYAN wrote:
You said they were friendly too. After watching her more she seems to be intelligent enough that is why I said later that she can be potential.

Their site also mentioned Spiritual Satanism in a positive light: topic16643.html#p82804


Thank you I will check it.
Now I saw that two videos of her were removed recently. I don't know how accurate they were but I wanted to watch them...[/quote]

Which ones? I downloaded some. If I have the videos you want to watch, I can try and upload them somewhere.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:01 am

Posts: 521
Ok. Now this is just retarded. I got a video removed, The True Story of Whites in South Africa TRAILER [English Subtitles], AND a copyright strike... All for a 3 minute trailer video... What the hell... This is ridiculous....
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:01 pm

Posts: 399

Egon wrote:
Since the documentary was banned from youtube and my channel shut down, here is the link to the Web Archive file for download:
https://archive.org/details/Whites-In-South-Africa


Thank you!!!
I start to download it now.

Sinead or someone else re-uploaded it again to jew tube?
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image

Post Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:36 pm

Posts: 43
bluenitwolf wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Sinead is not working for the enemy and she asks for donations because her and her husband Kyle Hunt run the entire Renegade news media on their own that costs money to do so. They are doing an excellent job as well and have my respect for what they do and the risks they take. Hell Storm was also an excellent documentary.



Sinead represents standard White Nationalism. We do not. That is the real difference. We are totally pro White but not WN. We are also totally pro Gentile but totally anti jew.

I started off as a neo Pagan before I showed up here from the WN world back in the day. This place is totally superior. But its not for everyone. We need to show respect to our fellow Whites in the WN world as well. Because we are fighting TO resist genocide by the JWO.

Its the same back in the days of Struggle in Germany you had the different neo Pagan groups that helped out. But the inner circle, the elite where the Spiritual Satanist in the inner circle of the Thule Society such as Hitler.

Were here to Reich and Roll and its rolling in our direction.


For a Gentile Sinead has a powerful gaze. Even though unintended and from me getting more sensitive, she doesn't have a weak soul. From the side she is cute. FOR WHAT SHE DOES.... If I was Ary, no blonde bimbo could even stand. A chance.


Yes, she is a very strong lady. Brave, too.
Image

DIE EWIGE JUDE

Post Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:25 pm

Posts: 399

I re-upload it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv2JjMfIdj0

By the way, is there English subtitle of this documentary? It would be easier to translate it.
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image

Post Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:24 am

Posts: 521
HungARYAN wrote:
I re-upload it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv2JjMfIdj0

By the way, is there English subtitle of this documentary? It would be easier to translate it.


Union Magazine took down your video. They're the ones that took down my trailer video. I was actually watching your video because I haven't gotten around to watching it yet and when people watch a video all the way through, it's better for the video to be found and seen. Watchtime is very important... I suggest everyone watch videos all the way through. Even if you aren't actually watching.

There are auto-generated subs on youtube if you search for the title. The videos are 15 minutes long. I think it's one of Egon's channels.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:38 am

Posts: 2650
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

You can flip the image of the video backwards to fool the stream detector of Youtube, however the writen parts will be obviously messed up. Once Youtube decides to target a certain video, you cannot simply upload it without changing its format somewhat - this is them trying hard a damage control to the mess our RTR's did.
And she linked my upload in her channel :-) https://youtu.be/MGZ06Adw58

HauptSturm wrote:
HungARYAN wrote:
I re-upload it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv2JjMfIdj0

By the way, is there English subtitle of this documentary? It would be easier to translate it.


Union Magazine took down your video. They're the ones that took down my trailer video. I was actually watching your video because I haven't gotten around to watching it yet and when people watch a video all the way through, it's better for the video to be found and seen. Watchtime is very important... I suggest everyone watch videos all the way through. Even if you aren't actually watching.

There are auto-generated subs on youtube if you search for the title. The videos are 15 minutes long. I think it's one of Egon's channels.

Post Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:18 pm

Posts: 399

And it has no sense to upload the documentary to vimeo, right? lol

Co-founder of vimeo, Jakob Lodwick:

Image
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:16 am

Posts: 2650
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

This is the alternative version in 5 parts by a member of the Portuguese forum:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrpgCMh2yJO511WNcpvr8Bg

HauptSturm wrote:
There are auto-generated subs on youtube if you search for the title. The videos are 15 minutes long. I think it's one of Egon's channels.

Post Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:54 pm

Posts: 2650
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

I will be working in making the subtitle of this one, correcting the timing and better usage of paragraphs based on my own translation I'm doing now. Thanks HaupSturm for the Subtitle Edit tip.

If any translators still want to translate based on what you have now (even though I think will be double work), here is my list of uncommon words in it, then you can paste your translations later in the final file:

Bartolomeu Dias
Khoikhoi and Hottentot
Saint Helena Bay, aka Baía de Santa Helena
Vasco da Gama
Pilot/Colonel Pedro de Alencar
São Gabriel, aka the ship of St. Gabriel
Nieuw-Haarlem
dutch merchant, Leendert Jansen
Jan van Riebeeck
"Mossel Bay" and "Table Bay" are as it is
Dutch East-Indian ship Dromedaris
Ships Drehen(?not sure?) and Good Hope
Tribe Xhosa who fought against the French
Piet Uys who first met the Zulus
Piet Retief who was killed by Dingane
Tugela and Umzimvubu rivers

Post Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:47 pm

Posts: 992
Location: Celtiberia

Her husband kyle Hunt is spreading this bullshit about pizzagate in his twitter acount, It is noted that it is done on purpose, after all it is possible that they are only others of the many jewish shills.

Sister HungARYAN was right.


https://twitter.com/RadioRenegades/stat ... 0817133568

https://twitter.com/RadioRenegades/stat ... 8773754880
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628






Image

Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:31 pm

Posts: 2650
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

The subtitles are done and can be downloaded here:
https://archive.org/download/Whites-In-South-Africa/Whites-in-South-Africa.srt

Main page: https://archive.org/details/Whites-In-South-Africa
If anyone notice errors, please let me know.

Post Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:30 am

Posts: 283
Location: Aryasthan
Wotanwarrior wrote:
Her husband kyle Hunt is spreading this bullshit about pizzagate in his twitter acount, It is noted that it is done on purpose, after all it is possible that they are only others of the many jewish shills.

Sister HungARYAN was right.


https://twitter.com/RadioRenegades/stat ... 0817133568

https://twitter.com/RadioRenegades/stat ... 8773754880


Then we can easily rename him Kike Cunt.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:41 pm

Posts: 33
Too bad US/Europe can't just trade their "refugees" for these whites


Return to JoyofSatan666