Board index JoyofSatan666 Rabbi Rabbinovich: Jew Plan To Kill All Whites

Rabbi Rabbinovich: Jew Plan To Kill All Whites

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Rabbi Rabbinovich: Jews Plan To Kill All Whites

“We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia or Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born. Our control commission will, in the interests of peace and wiping out inter-racial tensions, forbid the Whites to mate with Whites. The white women must co-habit with members of the dark races, the White man with black women. Thus the White race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the white means the end of the White Man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judiaca, and OUR RACE will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples.” — Rabbi Rabbinovich speaking to an assembly in Budapest, Hungary on the 12th January 1952

I found this:

http://www.rense.com/general45/full.htm

I really suggest you all brothers and sisters to read it

May the Truth
always bring you
Joy

Fuck that. Keep up the rituals!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The whole thing is really a summarized version of the Torah is it not.

Sebastian Shen wrote:
I found this:

http://www.rense.com/general45/full.htm

I really suggest you all brothers and sisters to read it

Now we have a pocket-Torah... it fits better in the toilet

HP Mageson666 wrote:

May the Truth
always bring you
Joy

Sebastian Shen wrote:
Now we have a pocket-Torah... it fits better in the toilet

HP Mageson666 wrote:

nah, i dont want my toilet to clog because of all that crap. HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
tying this up on a post and burning it would feel vengeful

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Careful now guys pointing out the jews want to kill everything right from their own mouths is anti-Semitism. And we wouldn't want to be Bad Goyim now would we?

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Careful now guys pointing out the jews want to kill everything right from their own mouths is anti-Semitism. And we wouldn't want to be Bad Goyim now would we?

sir , do you really mean we can be bad goys. *sniff* its an honor sir .
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsUXAEzaC3Q

whos bad

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

even if we prove this to people , people wouldnt believe , show them examples and verses from the torah they say theb jews dont participate in such acts.

w.e there is so much confusion going around to the point where a person can literally damn himself worshipping pure evil and still not know hes been fooled extending to the afterlife..

the enemy is strong and smart , we arent dealing with kids but with people with advanced knowledge and technology and power , everyone needs to aid in the Satanic cause and contribute in an effective way or else theyre going to be left out like the delluded.

besides all the kikes do is lie , talking confidently about things and getting shocked when their plans fail and they dont expect it , they always talk confidently and dont expect failure and in the end they end up losing anyway

they predict positive outcomes and underrate their opponents and end up failing in the end

this WW3 is going to be the thoughest but the outcome is going to be a huge win for Satans side, utterly destroying the jews and reducing their power greatly to the point where we can blow on them and theyll disappear , Spiritual , material and godly power on earth for Satans side, victory is insured this time.
Thoughts become things.

But he was wrong.. The last generation of whites wasn't born in the 50:s. Seems like the chosen of gawd can fuck up their predictions, which is nice to know.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

HP Mageson666 wrote:

I'd rather be a Bad Goyim than anything else!!! :mrgreen: Anything that doesn't constitute as being a
bad Goyim, is just another slave ready to betray his/her fellow gentiles due to being mind fucked
by the foul, Shit munching kikes: Image

bluenitwolf wrote:
nah, i dont want my toilet to clog because of all that crap. HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
tying this up on a post and burning it would feel vengeful

You could make a big ritual out of it! Wear a fancy outfit such as a black suit with a blood red tie; light some candles; put on some soft jazz; play some Barry White; add some Heavy Metal to the playlist; then add the song Ave Satanas to it, and when Ave Satanas comes on, burn that piece of shit! I would also have some controlled fires behind me from a petrol tank device or something safely with burning wood crackling and things if I could (think pyrotechnics), and incense, all to add to the effect and atmosphere. Laugh maniacally and cackle like the Wicked Witch of the West (don't forget to paint your face green and buy a fake boil and stick it on your nose) in the midnight hour, and enjoy it! :lol: Then you might go out trick-or-treating. :P

AmonRa666 wrote:
besides all the kikes do is lie , talking confidently about things and getting shocked when their plans fail and they dont expect it , they always talk confidently and dont expect failure and in the end they end up losing anyway

Lol. As I said in another post earlier, they don't have anything of their own, so they are incapable of sustaining anything. They are such stupid losers, albeit clever losers. Nature is more powerful than they, and Nature is winning. Imagine if Nature was not Satanic, rather it was kikey. We'd not win! Spiritual Satanism and Nature go hand-in-hand. :D kikaism is a disgustingly ugly puss-filled boil on bluenitwolf's nose which is about to burst soon.

Serpent_Of_Life wrote:
But he was wrong.. The last generation of whites wasn't born in the 50:s. Seems like the chosen of gawd can fuck up their predictions, which is nice to know.

How many predictions of the end of the world have their been by these retards pretending to be different cults?! Baaaahhhhahahahahahahahahahaha.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Marsayate wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

Fuck that, we are Bad Goyim forever. Each and every one of us strive to be public enemy #1 towards those fucking pieces of shit.

I Agree 100%!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No idea why I felt the need to post this video but I love this song and being
bad just kinda goes well with this song I think even if Die Antwoord are just a
comedy band / group! xDDD lmfao...

VovinPrgel wrote:

Sorry to over-sell Týr, but

Heathen heart
Pagan pride
faring far
sword by side
Tribal times
Northern nights
hidden high
Runic rites
I was told/hard and cold
Hold the Heathen hammer high
hold the Heathen hammer high
hold the Heathen hammer high with a battle cry...

So what other sinly; sinful; sintastic; sinctimonious sinning terms are we? Goyim; Yogin; Seed of Satan; Dirty/Unclean; Heathen; Philistine; Pagan/Gentile...

Shut up and click here

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
upon the Pagan planks

FancyMancy wrote:
VovinPrgel wrote:

Sorry to over-sell Týr, but

Heathen heart
Pagan pride
faring far
sword by side
Tribal times
Northern nights
hidden high
Runic rites
I was told/hard and cold
Hold the Heathen hammer high
hold the Heathen hammer high with a battle cry...

So what other sinly; sinful; sintastic; sinctimonious sinning terms are we? Goyim; Yogin; Seed of Satan; Dirty/Unclean; Heathen; Philistine; Pagan/Gentile...

No idea but I'll gladly be them all as being a bad gentile is what everyone should aspire too be!i! xDDDD
Plus it's fun pissing the shit out of the Jews and making them realize that we're 100% better than they'd
ever be and being gentile is the greatest thing ever!!! Jews are just pure and utter shitmunchers who will
never be able to wipe us all out regardless of what they do as we have Father Satan! What have they got?
Nothing but a load of shit!!! lmfao...

On a note, I really love that group Die Antwoord also and have seen them live ages ago in Belgium with my
friend and his little sister! xDDD .. They're probably not everyone's cuppa tea but I think they're cool and as
far as I can tell, both Yo'Landi and Watkin Tudor Jones i.e. Ninja are both gentile, or at least they both looked
like they were when I had met them after the concert erm I hope they are anyway... :| ... Granted Ninja is
weird as hell and both him and Yo'Landi looks weird as fuck but as I have said, I think their gentile, anyway
sorry for going off topic a bit..

VovinPrgel wrote:
No idea but I'll gladly be them all as being a bad gentile is what everyone should aspire too be!i! xDDDD

Good, lol.

Marsayate wrote:
Man I love that song.

Yes, I can see why. Lol.

So they plan on killing all Whites, do they? I am so happy they managed to do it a few decades ago. :roll: How amazing they are in their efforts. When White people - and others, as well - realise they are their own Race and stand up in defiance, the jews' subtle advancements and encroachments will not go very far. People need to stop allowing them to chip away at our peoples' lives and livelihoods, and fight back instead. They want WWIII. That's the only - desperate - way they'll be able to cull the Gentile population effectively and swiftly, and they now that...now. Can we see how annoyed and frustrated they are? This virus has been more than an itch and rash which has become red raw and bleeding from scratching for far too long.

Shut up and click here

May the mighty Mjølnir
upon the Pagan planks

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The jews set their plans into motion then work persistently day by day, year by year, decade by decade. This speech was made in the 1950's and by 1965 they got the open the gates on America. And where already brining in the non-Whites. The jews started to try and open the gates of America to the non-Whites world in the 1890's and got it in 1965. They where stopped for awhile but kept going. Two steps foreward one step back. In just a couple of decades whole cities and regions that where once White are now gone. And have become dangerous no go zones for Whites. More Whites in America alone have been killed over the decades by non-White violent crime much of it racially motived then all the America troops who where killed in Vietnam.

This is not a joke like lolz da joo fail guyz.

Remember this thread
topic11569.html

Yeah its here now.

How many predictions of the end of the world have their been by these retards pretending to be different cults?! Baaaahhhhahahahahahahahahahaha.[/quote]

Haha, yes clearly they are insane.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
The jews set their plans into motion then work persistently day by day, year by year, decade by decade. This speech was made in the 1950's and by 1965 they got the open the gates on America. And where already brining in the non-Whites. The jews started to try and open the gates of America to the non-Whites world in the 1890's and got it in 1965. They where stopped for awhile but kept going. Two steps foreward one step back. In just a couple of decades whole cities and regions that where once White are now gone. And have become dangerous no go zones for Whites. More Whites in America alone have been killed over the decades by non-White violent crime much of it racially motived then all the America troops who where killed in Vietnam.

This is not a joke like lolz da joo fail guyz.

Remember this thread
topic11569.html

Yeah its here now.

Do you suppose whomever the original writer/singer of "One Step Forward and Two Steps Back" was was a jew?! "Nobody gets too far like that"

Serpent_Of_Life wrote:
Haha, yes clearly they are insane.

Of course, it is to make people brain that "the end of the world" is coming - many people braining manifests things. Alternatively, I suspect it's also jews had "compensation" that while JoS and related materials are here to explain things, with all of the failed "prophesies" people will reject it. It's all manipulation, and to be fair - people don't brain; jewmedia brains for them. Regardless, it's still enjoyable to take the P... out of them!

Shut up and click here

May the mighty Mjølnir
upon the Pagan planks

Of course, it is to make people brain that "the end of the world" is coming - many people braining manifests things. Alternatively, I suspect it's also jews had "compensation" that while JoS and related materials are here to explain things, with all of the failed "prophesies" people will reject it. It's all manipulation, and to be fair - people don't brain; jewmedia brains for them. Regardless, it's still enjoyable to take the P... out of them![/quote]

Haha, yeah true!

Return to JoyofSatan666