Board index JoyofSatan666 NEW Black Satanists Community Group

NEW Black Satanists Community Group

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:56 pm

Hi, All!

As some of you may already know, I recreated a new Black group because Yahoo is...well...we all know how screwed up Yahoo can be. Anyway, I created the new group and encourage all who already joined to re Join this one. The Link is under my signature, BlacksforSatan.

Even non blacks welcome because we all have something to bring to the table

Also, because of Yahoo changes, I was not able to make the group invisible to Non members BUT the group is moderated fully and the members list is only visible to me so there is privacy. Not much I can do. But it will go on.
Posts coming soon!

Thanks, Everyone
~May The Serpent Transform you and guide you to your own divinity~

High Priestess Shannon
https://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatan
https://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

Post Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:49 pm

I don't use yahoo due to how screwed up it is as you mentioned, Hahah. I'm sure some time soon perhaps before New Years I'll join it again though. I hope more of our black allies will see this and join. Being white, I'm glad non-blacks are able to join this group as well, as I'm eager to help anyone with questions and to help any of our allies. Congratulations on your position as high priestess and good luck to you.
The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

Post Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:20 pm

If not there is a black forum here as you may have already noticed. So posts will be here too from the Black yahoo group
~May The Serpent Transform you and guide you to your own divinity~

High Priestess Shannon
https://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatan
https://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

Post Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:51 pm

I am happy about this. It's good to know that there is a specific area to cater for Black people, as well as the more general area of the ministry. :)

I also admit that I am a bit nervous when I say "Black" in the context of Race because of the stigma that comes along with it. I am also happy, while still a bit uncomfortable, to be able to say "Black" and have everyone know I am not being discriminant or racist. I used to say "Black" in my innocence. Then I came across such things as, "You are red when angry; green when jealous/envious; blue when cold; etc., and you call me 'coloured'", all the while, having the attitude that someone calling me "White" or "milk" wouldn't offend me so me calling someone "Black" shouldn't offend them. Now with this, I can go back to how it was, saying "Black" in my innocence because I know I am not upsetting anyone.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:32 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
I am happy about this. It's good to know that there is a specific area to cater for Black people, as well as the more general area of the ministry. :)

I also admit that I am a bit nervous when I say "Black" in the context of Race because of the stigma that comes along with it. I am also happy, while still a bit uncomfortable, to be able to say "Black" and have everyone know I am not being discriminant or racist. I used to say "Black" in my innocence. Then I came across such things as, "You are red when angry; green when jealous/envious; blue when cold; etc., and you call me 'coloured'", all the while, having the attitude that someone calling me "White" or "milk" wouldn't offend me so me calling someone "Black" shouldn't offend them. Now with this, I can go back to how it was, saying "Black" in my innocence because I know I am not upsetting anyone.

If you are nervous about saying the word black then you need further deprogramming.
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
post68097.html#p68097

Post Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:48 pm

LightAlgur wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:

If you are nervous about saying the word black then you need further deprogramming.

Seriously. And I actually prefer being called "black".

Post Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:49 pm

What Master and I need are everyone to destroy and forget the divisions.

It's sad that people worship that little box in their living room. Believing every word it says. Division created by , guess who???

Return to JoyofSatan666