Board index JoyofSatan666 Parapsychological Powers of the Siddhi's Documented

Parapsychological Powers of the Siddhi's Documented

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Parapsychological Powers of the Siddhi's Documented By Science Already

This is from an answer I gave in the groups:

Back in the 19th century the president of the Royal Society in England the top ranking scientific society, Sir William Crookes and the co founder of the Theory of Evolution with Darwin, Alfred Russell Wallace. The Theory of Evolution was called the Darwin-Wallace Theory originally. Documented the existence of human siddhi's. From telekinesis and levitation under scientific conditions. In the case of Daniel Hume. Hume once levitated in front of the scientists up into the air out the open window on the third floor and came back through another open window this just one ability Hume demonstrated. There is also a book "The New Soviet Psychic Discoveries" published by two America researchers who went into the Soviet Union and documented numerous cases of people who have been tested by Scientist's under lab conditions and have the same abilities Hume did along with other powerful psychic abilities. Dr. Radin has also documented the fact humans have ESP in numerous lab tests. You have the numerous works of Rupert Sheldrake on the subject. The prominent Nobel Prize winner's in physic's Pierre and Marie Currie documented the same abilities of telekinesis and other psychic abilities in the psychology institute in Paris. After years of studying such individuals under lab conditions they wrote to their fellow colleagues in the physic's community and stated the Siddhi's are absolutely real and must be taken into accountability.

As Radin stated in his lecture on taboo on Physic abilities. The scientific community has a taboo against researching physic abilities you can lose your career. This is why Wallace's name was taken off the Theory of Evolution and Darwin's was left.

Science and the taboo of psi" with Dean Radin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw_O9Qiwqew

The test your mentioning is by James Randi. There was a lawyer who wrote a report on this. The contract Randi offers is not a legal document and is designed so that Randi can you deny you no matter what even if he can't disprove anything you demonstrated. This is what happens people go and prove they have abilities and get denied anyway. This challenge is biased to the point its a purposeful fraud. This has lead to law suits against him and his fake challenge:

http://www.bolenreport.com/feature_arti ... rsuit1.htm

Seems Randi might not be as honest as he claims:

http://www.bolenreport.com/feature_arti ... rested.htm

So who is this nobody who has never been able to proved any evidence of the Siddhi's again....

ac32598 wrote:

Just curious as to why nobody has been able to provide concrete evidence of magick. I know there are certain people who offer a reward if someone can prove they have occult ability bu noone has been able to pass the test I would think someone adept at magick would easily be able to provide proof of magick such as pyrokinesis is this because Jews prevent actual evidence from ever getting out to the public if not y?

There was also an interesting documentary made back in the 80's, called Ring of Fire, that featured a monk who had psychic abilities including telekinesis and pyrokinesis. They filmed him setting news paper a light seemingly with his hand and moving objects. But after a few weeks of filming, the monk vanished and left behind a note that said he had been warned not to showcase his abilities anymore. So the film crew had to disband and following this, they were ridiculed and accused of being frauds, yet no one could ever debunk the footage. One of the men who had been part of the investigation was a qualified doctor and Scientist. He swore by the legitimacy of the footage as well as the direct experiences he had with this man until the day he died.

Then, the governments of the world have many psychics who work for them in operations such as spying. Many ex-Secret Agents of the CIA, for example, who worked as psychic spies have come forward with their testimonies and tried to offer proof. But they are quickly shut up with threats and made to look like nut-jobs and wackos. You can find a lot of information on this if you research. The Russian communist government also employed many psychics, including a woman by the name of Nina Kulagina who had a talent for psychic spying. If these abilities were not real, governments would not be spending copious amounts of money in order to fund them and use to their benefit. The thing is, these same governments (controlled by the jews) don't want YOU as a public civilian to know about these abilities. As YOU knowing about them can take the power out of THEIR hands and means that they will no longer be able to control you. Hence why these abilities, as HP Mageson called them: THE SIDDHI'S, are not widely known about and kept under heavy wraps in the jewish mainstream media.

These abilities are gifts from our Gods, as passed down genetically and the means to develop them given to us by Satan and recorded in our Ancient Teachings.
Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long,
And the forests will echo with laughter.

There's a documentary series called The 5th Dimension, I have an excerpt from one which is about Nina Kulagina. It shows her demonstrating Telekinesis.
I've also seen repeated mention of governments using Psychic Spies and even an official CIA manual on Remote Viewing. Charles Cosimano talks about having worked for the government as a Psychic and even being invovled in psychic combat with those working for other governments. He apparently killed some of them with the help of radionics, but who knows.
There are modern cases in the documentaries too, like a professional gambler who influences the outcomes of the games to win. And sadly the poojoo uri gellar or whatever who admitted greys work through him and spiralled into weeks of depressive self-pity when surprised with a request to demonstrate on a TV show, LOL. "Oi vey, I need time to call my reptillian masters! Waaaa waaaa poo me! I mean poo on me! no I mean poor me!!"
Anyways I see there are a bunch of these documentaries on youtube now. If they're as good as the bit I've seen they're worth watching but I don't know. I'll check then out.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Parapsychological Powers of the Siddhi's Documented By Science Already

This is from an answer I gave in the groups:

Back in the 19th century the president of the Royal Society in England the top ranking scientific society, Sir William Crookes and the co founder of the Theory of Evolution with Darwin, Alfred Russell Wallace. The Theory of Evolution was called the Darwin-Wallace Theory originally. Documented the existence of human siddhi's. From telekinesis and levitation under scientific conditions. In the case of Daniel Hume. Hume once levitated in front of the scientists up into the air out the open window on the third floor and came back through another open window this just one ability Hume demonstrated. There is also a book "The New Soviet Psychic Discoveries" published by two America researchers who went into the Soviet Union and documented numerous cases of people who have been tested by Scientist's under lab conditions and have the same abilities Hume did along with other powerful psychic abilities. Dr. Radin has also documented the fact humans have ESP in numerous lab tests. You have the numerous works of Rupert Sheldrake on the subject. The prominent Nobel Prize winner's in physic's Pierre and Marie Currie documented the same abilities of telekinesis and other psychic abilities in the psychology institute in Paris. After years of studying such individuals under lab conditions they wrote to their fellow colleagues in the physic's community and stated the Siddhi's are absolutely real and must be taken into accountability.

As Radin stated in his lecture on taboo on Physic abilities. The scientific community has a taboo against researching physic abilities you can lose your career. This is why Wallace's name was taken off the Theory of Evolution and Darwin's was left.

Science and the taboo of psi" with Dean Radin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw_O9Qiwqew

The test your mentioning is by James Randi. There was a lawyer who wrote a report on this. The contract Randi offers is not a legal document and is designed so that Randi can you deny you no matter what even if he can't disprove anything you demonstrated. This is what happens people go and prove they have abilities and get denied anyway. This challenge is biased to the point its a purposeful fraud. This has lead to law suits against him and his fake challenge:

http://www.bolenreport.com/feature_arti ... rsuit1.htm

Seems Randi might not be as honest as he claims:

http://www.bolenreport.com/feature_arti ... rested.htm

So who is this nobody who has never been able to proved any evidence of the Siddhi's again....

ac32598 wrote:

Just curious as to why nobody has been able to provide concrete evidence of magick. I know there are certain people who offer a reward if someone can prove they have occult ability bu noone has been able to pass the test I would think someone adept at magick would easily be able to provide proof of magick such as pyrokinesis is this because Jews prevent actual evidence from ever getting out to the public if not y?

Hey your bottom 2 links are broken.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

High Priestess Zildar Raasi666 wrote:
There was also an interesting documentary made back in the 80's, called Ring of Fire, that featured a monk who had psychic abilities including telekinesis and pyrokinesis. They filmed him setting news paper a light seemingly with his hand and moving objects. But after a few weeks of filming, the monk vanished and left behind a note that said he had been warned not to showcase his abilities anymore. So the film crew had to disband and following this, they were ridiculed and accused of being frauds, yet no one could ever debunk the footage. One of the men who had been part of the investigation was a qualified doctor and Scientist. He swore by the legitimacy of the footage as well as the direct experiences he had with this man until the day he died.

John Chang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdYM0vNufwc
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... john+chang
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=john+chang
HAIL SATAN!

I see things happen before it happens, I have noticed that when I acknowledge what is going to happen it changes slightly, but when I just let it happen everything plays along the same as in my head. P.S. not worried about getting abducted from this post as anyone who tries will more than likely not succeed.
"To be afraid of ones creation is to fear imperfection."

Anyone with a large amount of bioelectricity can easily effect most modern electronic devices. Speakers and weak lights are by far the easiest but that doesn't mean you shouldn't practice on other things like routers and computers
Visit us in peace and comfort
Conclude us receivers of your mysteries, for why?
We worship Satan/Lucifer in all his glory,
Everlasting!

Now i wanna make something perfectly clear i wasnt saying psychic abilities arent real because i know from experience as i was able to put a semi powerful curse on someone in 10 min ritual i should have done more research because the scientific community could easily try to say a curse is not real thats just what happened to the cursed person i was just saying it eould be pretty hard to deny something like telekinesis sorry for asking a kinda dumb question i should have looked into more

Dear Way seeker 666, Charles Cosimano never worked for the government as anything. Look into his background. I know many people who know him, and they say he did not. That is just hot air to sell books. Charles is poor, also, and has no power. Sorry but it is true.

Return to JoyofSatan666