Board index JoyofSatan666 Violent immigrants accused of assault "laugh in court"

Violent immigrants accused of assault "laugh in court"

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Many here have seen this story before, but the news on the reaction of the perpetrators as well as the sentence they recived for this horrific crime is very "enlightening" regarding the current crisis in Europe.

Violent muslim immigrants who led a vicious attack against a young Danish couple on December 24th reportedly laugh in court and swap 'high fives', as if congratulating each other on some big achievement, as they are being sentenced for their crime. Clearly they are very pleased with themselves and the court case is a joke to them. This is the sort of sick act that these men find enjoyable and highly entertaining.

“There were both laughing and high fives when a group of young men today sat in the court, accused of a serious assault on Nanna Skovmand and Mads Schøllhammer on Christmas night. A few times during the reading of the indictment, the defendants broke out in laughter – partly when the details of the attack were read".

Could this be the future of Europe??

This is what the quran tells its followers:

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

And this is what the jews are flooding Europe with.

The immigrants who are apparently militant muslims from Somalia beat the young White couple with heavy chains and locks as they were making there way home after a family dinner. This was the state of the Woman's face and head following the attack:

These brutal muslim savages were let off with basically a slap on the wrist, serving only 2 months in jail. An aggravated assault of this magnitude should carry a sentence of 5 years AT THE VERY LEAST and even then that would be extremely lenient, especially considering it was assault with a deadly weapon and could even be argued as an attempted murder.

What is the message? The lives of this young couple really don't matter that much to the jewish run government. And the lives of YOUR sisters, daughters, brothers, sons, cousins, parents, etc don't matter either.

The jews ask this of you- Let the muslim savages have their way with your country and your People. And don't forget, if you dare to speak up against these attackers, you are RACIST and the whole world will know it. They are innocent refugees. You owe them. Right? So if you don't mind, just turn a blind eye as they whip your neighbours through the face with chains, and don't make too much of a fuss when they rape your daughters and stab your sons in the backs with knives. It will just get in the way of the dream of a "eutopian" multicultural Europe. While you're at it, just step out of your house, leave your keys in the door and move along so room can be made for even more of these violent jihadists. They need space to carry out the jewish agenda, after all.

We, as Satanists, need to fight this scum. Do not give up with the Rituals! Keep going, so that we can steer the future of our European People away from the horror the jews have in store.

We will not let them win this!
Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long,
And the forests will echo with laughter.

It is hard for me, to control my anger when i see this Horrible crimes....
But i have faith in Our Ritual and that We, as Satanists, We as the Spiritual Elite of this world, We, as the Only Opposition to the kikes. the destroyer of Life,
WE WILL BRING AND END TO ALL THIS ATROCITIES AND WE WILL BRING SPIRITUAL JUSTICE, WE WILL SMITH THE KIKES WITH OUR POWERFUL SPIRITUAL HAMMERS AND SWORDS, AND WE WILL SAVE EUROPE FROM DESTRUCTION!

HAIL TO THE ALL-MIGTHY FATHER SATAN!
HAIL TO ALL THE GODS AND GODESSES OF HELL!
HAIL TO ALL MY COMRADES IN THIS SPIRITUAL WAR!
Men have forgotten that which makes them unique as men. Is not in women or money but within themselves and their associations within powerful spiritual brotherhoods of their own fellow men of their race and creed. This is the core of civilization. -HP Mageson666-

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

High Priestess Zildar Raasi666 wrote:
These brutal muslim savages were let off with basically a slap on the wrist, serving only 2 months in jail. An aggravated assault of this magnitude should carry a sentence of 5 years AT THE VERY LEAST and even then that would be extremely lenient, especially considering it was assault with a deadly weapon and could even be argued as an attempted murder.

And it will be in these Summer Cam... I mean, Danish "prison cells". This is their punishment:

Egon wrote:

And it will be in these Summer Cam... I mean, Danish "prison cells". This is their punishment:

There needs to be seperate jails for Aryans/danes and muslim immigrants. they should be tortured. to death.

I've known for a while how fucking fluffy the jails in scandinavia/nw europe are, and... really they don't do justice, at the very least, not for fucking muslim invaders. norway, you can only get 21 years. what happened to the guillotine. call the doc up tell him we want it back.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Olympics wrote:
There needs to be seperate jails for Aryans/danes and muslim immigrants. they should be tortured. to death.

I've known for a while how fucking fluffy the jails in scandinavia/nw europe are, and... really they don't do justice, at the very least, not for fucking muslim invaders. norway, you can only get 21 years. what happened to the guillotine. call the doc up tell him we want it back.

Surely, they should spend the rest of their lives in violent Turkish-like prisons instead:

Thats far too good for them. Far, far too good.

You know I think those prisons would be better if they actually like, meant it, with the cage design, you know what I mean? Like, modern technology too make sure they couldnt get out and then did the same shit?
---Image---

Egon wrote:

That is horrifying. That looks more like a hotel room than a prison cell. These thugs probably felt as if they were being rewarded.
Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long,
And the forests will echo with laughter.

Egon wrote:

That is horrifying. That looks more like a hotel room than a prison cell. These thugs probably felt as if they were being rewarded.

Honeestly the last time I went to jail, being an adult and all, I thought, hmm, you know this really isn't all that bad. 3 square meals, a bed, blankets, my own room, television, friends.... and that was american jail and yea, that shit looks like a fucking hotel. I mean a TV? WHAT THE FUCK? I wonder what kind of food and priveledges they get
---Image---

Ugh, it disgusts me that those sick fucks are being let off with just a slap on the wrist! And seeing such things like this just pisses me off! I would've killed those giggling bastards right then and there! Fucking laws...

I really feel like they deserve a slow and painful death. Must... control... vengeful behaviour...

Should be a nice wake up call to some of our sleepier allies who aren't doing spiritual warfare.
The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

This is really sad how our enemies/Jews have ruined our planet . We must continue our workings and rituals unto
this war is over and they are permanently destroyed.

Hail Satan!
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Return to JoyofSatan666