Board index JoyofSatan666 An Orgy of Garbage & Feces of Unparalleled Proportions is Le

An Orgy of Garbage & Feces of Unparalleled Proportions is Le

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

An Orgy of Garbage & Feces of Unparalleled Proportions is Left Behind by Migrants in Austria

The End All White People, Rapefugees wrecking ball keeps rolling thankx to Jews.

http://rightwingnews.com/culture/an-org ... ria-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onZ3wXrH02E

[my note this is how non-White turd worlders live normally, they literally shit and piss in the streets, side walks, alleys, parks, rivers they then drink from and bath in. Among mountains of trash everywhere, In Africa and India all the time alone. ]

Just disgusting. In Austria, where hundreds of thousands of migrants are trekking their way into Germany, they are leaving a massive amount of garbage and feces in their wake. The port-a-potties are filthy and unusable.

These people are going to the bathroom everywhere and the filth they leave behind is epic. If a female volunteer tries to assist, she is called a Christian whore. How are the locals supposed to clean this up? There will be disease from it as well.

As Fjordman says, this is willful destruction and the greatest organized betrayal in Western history. Almost none of these people are from Syria. This is the Islamic Hijrah migration in full swing and in all it’s vileness.

This doesn’t take into account the rapes and murders that follow these people. It is physical and spiritual filth on display.

drowning in migrant feces and garbage in unparalleled dimensions.

There is trash everywhere.

The migrants leave their trash as they move through the area on their way to Germany.

Locals are faced with piles of trash and feces as the migrants move through town.

Here is video of the migrant invasion outside Nickelsdorf, Austria.

Gates of Vienna wrote this on the suicide of Western culture:

“This destruction is being executed willfully, deliberately, and with malice aforethought. As Fjordman has often said: “This is the greatest organized betrayal in Western history.”

Vlad Tepes reported, translated from Unzen Suriert

When you dare to take a look at the border town of Nickelsdorf, population 1,600, you will literally be blown away: uncontrolled, illegal migrants wherever you look, and an orgy of garbage and feces of unparalleled dimensions.

As early as arriving at the railway station in Nickelsdorf one will notice crowds surrounding ‘Trafiks’ (slang for tobacconist). An astonishingly high number of immigrants – or migrants, want to pay with 500 Euro-bills. The Trafikant is obviously overwhelmed by this payment method, which seems to have been going on for a long while now. The customers are baffled for being rejected due to lack of change.

Everything completely filthy

Commuters of the 87 kilometers near Vienna Neustadt report, that in the until recently of hundreds of immigrants occupied Arena ‘Nova’, there also was an unusually massive burden and exposure of fecal matter, because these guests from foreign countries “went potty everywhere”. The supplied porta-potties were left “completely filthy” and unusable.

Many people in Nickelsdorf feel completely let down by their government. “It’s like at the end of the war, back when the Wehrmacht surrendered the area east of Bruck on the Leitha to the Red Army and we were left completely defenseless at the mercy of the marauding Russians”, one man remembers the stories his grandparents told him.

Female assistants are “Christian whores”

One unsettled female voluntary helper tells that “we were continuously berated as Christian whores.” Others just don’t understand just what kinds of people were marching through the land completely uncontrolled and unregistered, with the blessing of the government: “There were the most strangest types, some way too tall Chinese, supposedly from Mongolia or similar areas, colored people in all shades – but hardy any Syrians.” The rumor that Hungary had used the chaos to empty out their prisons, is persistent.

Hungary has indeed emptied their prisons I hear. What the leaders of these countries are allowing is unspeakable and unfathomable. The residents in these towns feel conquered and deflated. As if there is no way they can fight back. Their women have not ventured outside for months in fear of being raped and/or killed. Austria’s borders are gone – her sovereignty is no more. Police are not even trying to enforce border control at this point. Again and again, reports are surfacing that the disease Amoebic Dysentery is raging in Austria. The Catholic Church in Nickelsdorf supplied an empty building for the refugees, which after an incredibly short time had to be cleared out again and disinfected after a public health officer’s visit. No precise information is available at this time. “Why don’t we hear and see anything in the media, why are we not being informed about what’s going on here?”, is a question that locals ask themselves repeatedly. The only ones reporting on this are those such as Gateway Pundit, Gates of Vienna and Vlad Tepes. Shame on the media and these so-called leaders.

That is really.... shitty.... I have a feeling the United States is going to see a lot of these immigrants. Maybe Europe will stand up and fight them off. Then the migrants will have to go somewhere else. kikes are trying to make it easier for migrants to live and travel in the U.S. The migrants better not act like they do in Europe. I doubt Americans will tolerate that behavior.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

The same is happening here in Canada. For the past decade or more, over 250,000 immigrants a year are coming here, and the government is making plans to increase that number dramatically. I know a lot of people will say it's fine for here as Canada has such a large land mass and hardly any people so lots of room for migration, in fact white people are officially a minority in cities such as Vancouver (less than 50% white). So I don't have a good feeling about this country. It will just go to shit.

My soul is aching to return to Europe.

HauptSturm wrote:
That is really.... shitty.... I have a feeling the United States is going to see a lot of these immigrants. Maybe Europe will stand up and fight them off. Then the migrants will have to go somewhere else. kikes are trying to make it easier for migrants to live and travel in the U.S. The migrants better not act like they do in Europe. I doubt Americans will tolerate that behavior.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

flood with illegal immirgrants , arm them and turn them against whites
Thoughts become things.

Lydia wrote:
The same is happening here in Canada. For the past decade or more, over 250,000 immigrants a year are coming here, and the government is making plans to increase that number dramatically. I know a lot of people will say it's fine for here as Canada has such a large land mass and hardly any people so lots of room for migration, in fact white people are officially a minority in cities such as Vancouver (less than 50% white). So I don't have a good feeling about this country. It will just go to shit.

I have heard immigration in Canada is really bad. Especially Chinese immigration. This is done to attack the U.S. also. The more immigrants on the North American continent, the worse off we will be.

I have lived in America my entire life and I absolutely love it here. My family fought and died here. I can't imagine living anywhere else. The United States was built into something great and I will not just leave it for another race to take. And like others have said, if America falls, everything falls. But maybe Canada is a different story.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Canada is importing non-Whites and deporting qualified Portuguese people.
This program made a parody of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFWd7KYWz5c

Lydia wrote:

Dehumanization is one step towards Genocide, until it actually happens. But if we defend ourselves it might start Joo War 3.
Getting in trouble just for defending yourself and wanting justice. That is Typical jooish behaviour, only the joo will say "how dare you defend yourself". What White European people have to realize is that they are in charge of their countries, and can do whatever the fuck they want to run it nicely, they have that right. Taking care of their country is their birthright, and this includes ridding the filth.

So the joos blame only white people for slavery, colonialism, all the evils of this world. Okay, lets say the UK, France, Spain, Portugal, and the Netherlands had colonies and slaves at one point. So then why blame Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, Ukraine, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Serbia, Greece, Switzerland, Slovakia, Czech. Republic, Moldova, Croatia, Cyprus, Canada, etc., and all the masses of Dirt Poor White People trying to survive in industrializing countries?

That's another typical jew behavior, find scapegoats for their problems. And blame innocent people for the crimes of others. How many cucktural marxists can agree with that, and willingly go along?

Here in Spain are doing the same: being evicted from their homes and expelling many Spanish families for not paying mortgages that are totally unfair and then give them immigrants subsidized housing and grants, there are some neighborhoods that seem authentic ghettos.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Mein bro, could you do an article on the situation in Spain?

Wotanwarrior wrote:
Here in Spain are doing the same: being evicted from their homes and expelling many Spanish families for not paying mortgages that are totally unfair and then give them immigrants subsidized housing and grants, there are some neighborhoods that seem authentic ghettos.

HP Mageson666 wrote:

Of course, I go collect information and when I have finished I'll post in the forum
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!

:shock: Austria was supposed to be a good country to live in, not anymore !
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

I have friends in Canada, they told me over there is full of Asians ,Arabs and Indians.
Now a lot Syrians are also moving to Canada .

Lydia wrote:

HauptSturm wrote:
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Much thanks, mein bro!

Wotanwarrior wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

Of course, I go collect information and when I have finished I'll post in the forum

i dont know , this is some scary ass shit,whats coming is even worse
Thoughts become things.

also there are mafias that are sending people from lebanon to europe the jews are extremely serious about this, they are sending as much people as possible from every corner of the world to europe .
Thoughts become things.

High Priestess Myla Limlal666 wrote:
Now a lot Syrians are also moving to Canada.

And the new Canadian government is going to invest $100 million into bringing Syrians here, and another $100 million to assist Syrians in Syria.

I can think of better things to do with that kind of money :/
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

[quote="HP Mageson666"]Mein bro, could you do an article on the situation in Spain?

topic11523.html

Lydia wrote:
High Priestess Myla Limlal666 wrote:
Now a lot Syrians are also moving to Canada.

And the new Canadian government is going to invest $100 million into bringing Syrians here, and another $100 million to assist Syrians in Syria.

I can think of better things to do with that kind of money :/

Canada is absolute shit, what are all these middle-eastern people even doing there? Canada is, and was supposed to be an european nation, or atleast it was discovered by the North West Company, and then inhabited by the British. Europe has it the worst anyways, if Europe falls, it's all over.

It's all part of JWO, take out the whites, kill off around 7 billion and the remaining are slaves:

"When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

It's a good thing this site exists, now I am learning real history. Holy hell, every single gentile in the world has been genocided - Asian, Aryan, Black. I need to do more research, how many people have these kikes killed? How many genocides have they done to innocent gentiles?
"I was, am now, and shall have no end.O yea that have believed in me, honor my symbol and my image, for they remind you of me. Observe my laws and statutes. Obey my servants and listen to whatever they may dictate to you of the hidden things. Receive that, that is dictated, and do not carry it before those who are without, Jews, Christians, Muslims and others; for they know not the nature of my teaching. Do not give them your books, lest thy alter them without your knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be altered. "

"Satanists! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in hell!"

What the actual fuck?! This migrant 'crisis' is legitimately terrifying. I fear every day those nasty fuckers come closer and closer to my home country, to trash it, treat it like it's no one's home, that the women are whores, and the people living there don't matter. All of that development, and progress, and they're going to turn it into the same shithole they claim to be running from. The only positive side is that we still have our guns, but I wonder how long that will last.

On another note, how can that kike bitch get away with her #endwhitepeople? I guess it's the same principle that if it's any other race- or especially the kikes- it's a racist shitstorm with muh six gorillions and muh gas chambers, but white genocide? Why, that's perfectly acceptable, and encouraged!

Absolutely crazy shit.
“Burn them all, little dragon.”

Return to JoyofSatan666