Board index JoyofSatan666 The Three Kinds Of Goyim

The Three Kinds Of Goyim

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:59 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5356
The Three Kinds Of Goyim


No matter how you think about Jews this is what they think about you....

Image





There are only three kinds of Goyim on this earth.....

Dumb Goyim...

Image




Dead Goyim, the dumb Goyim are the walking dead they just don't know it yet...

Image








And The Only Hope For All Mankind And the Planet, The All Mighty....


BAD GOYIM!

Image


Which one are you?


Because to the Jew....

Image

Post Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:04 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5356
We roll, Bad Goyim Brahz! Hailing Satan!, Hailing Hitler! and Hailing Victory! Pwning jooz and roll'in epic Winz!

Post Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:58 am

Posts: 376
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Why did we have to stick our nose in and wreck the third Reich? He only wanted Parts of Europe and didnt want a war with us.

We as in the USA and UK wrecked it now look at it, well done us eh? :evil:
Enki1690

Post Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:24 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5356
Cause jews that's why.

Enki1690 wrote:
Why did we have to stick our nose in and wreck the third Reich? He only wanted Parts of Europe and didnt want a war with us.

We as in the USA and UK wrecked it now look at it, well done us eh? :evil:

Post Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:35 am

Posts: 105

Bad Goyim all the way!

Post Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:36 am

Posts: 2767
There's a fire in his eye
as he holds his hungry sword into the sky!

We ride
for the battle, my brothers by my side
we fight
we were still standing by the morning light
They died
well, at least those who didn't run to hide
we ride
for the borough where mead and wenches bide
We ride
We ride

Lesser men hope for freedom when they die
home is where the Heathen banners fly
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:18 am

Posts: 28
that is one Glorious Hitler Painting there.....

Post Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:42 pm

Posts: 11
I feel sorta dumb, no money but not dead... somehow im still not able to help my surroundings, everybody is seems like they feel they know more overdosed on ignorant bliss so to speak >.>

Post Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:33 pm

Posts: 709
Location: Hell's Army front line

FancyMancy wrote:
There's a fire in his eye
as he holds his hungry sword into the sky!

We ride
for the battle, my brothers by my side
we fight
we were still standing by the morning light
They died
well, at least those who didn't run to hide
we ride
for the borough where mead and wenches bide
We ride
We ride

Lesser men hope for freedom when they die
home is where the Heathen banners fly


My Gods... Did you create this piece of art? It is impressive. I love it.
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
post68097.html#p68097

Post Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:45 am

Posts: 2767
LightAlgur wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
There's a fire in his eye
as he holds his hungry sword into the sky!

We ride
for the battle, my brothers by my side
we fight
we were still standing by the morning light
They died
well, at least those who didn't run to hide
we ride
for the borough where mead and wenches bide
We ride
We ride

Lesser men hope for freedom when they die
home is where the Heathen banners fly


My Gods... Did you create this piece of art? It is impressive. I love it.


Unfortunately not, no, lol. It's a song by Týr called "Ride" from their album "By the Light of the Northern Star".
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:11 am

Posts: 117
Bad is not enough... I prefer to be Evil
Image

May the Truth
always bring you
Joy


Return to JoyofSatan666