Board index JoyofSatan666 Ze Master Race in Quotes and Images

Ze Master Race in Quotes and Images

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:47 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Lo and Behold,

Since everyone is worried about Who is Ze Mahstur Race,

Their own material testifies for who Ze Mahstur Race Iz!

"The seed of the goyim is like an animal." Sanhedrin 74b

Says who...

“An even greater difference exists in regard to the soul. Two contrary types of soul exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness.” - Rabbi Schneerson

“All Gentile Children are Animals.” Yebamoth 98a

Don't worry, "Goyim", its an animal to them. It doesn't count.

"Every Jew, somewhere in his being, should set apart a zone of hate—healthy, virile hate—for what the German personifies and for what persists in the German." Elie Wiesel: Legends of Our Time, "Appointment with Hate, NY, Avon, 1968, p. 177-178.

Note the girl in the Picture. German is also a word here for Pagan, no different than "Christian" means "Goyim" in their texts pretty much.

She could be your daughter, your sister, who knows? Who knows the next pig they will pick from the farm?

But don't be surprized, for there is a comment here:

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Who Volunteers? Ze mustards are below:

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 [N.Y. Times, February 28, 1994, p. 1]

First they do this:

And this. Like any typical 4 or 5 year old should do be doing, after all:

They then cut their "fingernails". Or not. They are not worth a fingernail after all, in the jewish mind:

etc, etc.

"All property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples."Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348:

"When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it." Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156:

"Our race is the Master Race. we are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects.... Other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves" –Menachem Begin

"Some call it Marxism -- I call it Judaism" (Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, The American Bulletin, May 15, 1935)

"You are Adam ["man"], but goyim [gentiles] are not called Adam ["man"]." Kerithoth 6b

This below is "man" according to them.

Seph. Jp., 92, 1: "God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations."

Here is "g-d". The Son of "G-d".

""It has served us well, this myth of Christ" - Pope Leo X."

Centuries after, the same deal, not changing one inch:

"I want to attack their souls." Rabbi Abraham Heschel, interviewed by Geula Cohen for Ma'ariv, January 4, 1965 as translated by AJC/Paris

He wants it too.

How this is going to be done?

"The best of the gentiles: kill him; the best of snakes: smash its skull; the best of women: is filled with witchcraft." Kiddushin 66c

He just does what the LAW told him to do...Don't blame the Cheezen une!

“Because Gentiles are not human, Gentiles are owed no debt of morality or decency—not honesty [Baba Kamma 113a], not property [Baba Mezia 24a], not even life!—"The best of the Gentiles should all be killed" Soferim 15, 10.

So let us have some lessons on Moral Warfare and Morality in general:

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.”

“In Israel, death has no dominion over them… With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money.

--Rabbi Ovadia Yosef

[b]“…the general difference between Jews and non-Jews: A Jew was not createdv as a means for some [other] purpose; he himself is the purpose, since the substance of all [divine] emanations was created only to serve the Jews.”

“The important things are the Jews, because they do not exist for any [other] aim; they themselves are [the divine] aim.” - Rabbi Schneerson

". . . 'living soul' designates Israel because they are children of the Almighty, and their souls, which are holy, come from Him. From whence come the souls of other peoples? R[abbi] Eleazar said: 'They obtain souls from those sides of the left which convey impurity, and therefore they are all impure and defile those who have contact with them.'. . .'living soul' refers to Israel, who have holy living souls from above, and 'cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth,' to the other peoples who are not 'living soul," but who are as we have said." Bereshith 47a

So this has a pure and nice soul and you don't, "Goyim".

"Gentile souls are of a completely different and inferior order. They are totally evil, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever . . . their material abundance derives from supernal refuse. Indeed, they themselves derive from refuse, which is why they are more numerous than the Jews. . ." Abraham Foxbrunner. Habad: The Hasidism of Schneur Zalman of Lyady. Northvale NJ: Jason Aronson Inc., 1983. p. 108-109.

“This is his servant… That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew.”

“Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat… That is why gentiles were created.”

They do all this and still...Some don't quite get it. To those who ain't getting it, the mustard Race has an answer:

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:17 am

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

People, you don't understand, these kikes won Nobel like 6 million times of which they awarded themselves with, due their self proclaimed awesomeness. You still not believe they're awesome?

But when zey find we found them out, zeir awesomeness go away and zey are like:

Post Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:39 am

Egon wrote:
But when zey find we found them out, zeir awesomeness go away and zey are like:

Yeah, that one reminds me of those expensive paintings which had secret icons of flying saucers in them. Us "goyim" have known for a long time. In the infamous words of Arthur Weasley - "As the Muggles say - the truth will out! Yes?".
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:12 am
And their women

Master Race? With faces like that? :lol:

Photos of them should come with an offensive content warning.

Here is the "master race" in action:

Never has there existed a more hideous race of creatures... Really revolting.
Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long,
And the forests will echo with laughter.

Post Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:25 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

We know jooz are the chosen everyone, because they wrote their own book that said so. You know, a jew would like never lie or anything. They are well known for being the most honest people ever.

The only evidence we have the book the jews wrote they become god in is actually true is..........The word of the jews themselves. Nothing else. Please ignore the Kol jew-you prayer. You know the one where lying is holy sacrament. After all you don't want to be bad goyim do you? I mean they might call you...you know that word in jew speak for bad goyim....Auntie Semite.

Post Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:55 am

High Priestess Zildar Raasi666 wrote:

Their physical ugliness being just a small portion of what their soul ugliness is, we can imagine what happens to Gentiles who connects with them. I think that the character Gollum from The Lord of The Rings is an analogy to what happens to Gentiles who deal deep into Jewish programs or connect with Jews:

Post Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:06 am

And their women

Here is the "master race" in action:

Lol, I would rather have my species go extinct than mate with that.. But then again, I'm not a Jew.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Post Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:48 am

Seriously! :lol: Parental Advisory - Disgusting Content!

This.^ Image
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:20 pm

And their women

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oh vey, you ladies vant to come back to muh studio?
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:52 pm

Egon wrote:

Their physical ugliness being just a small portion of what their soul ugliness is, we can imagine what happens to Gentiles who connects with them. I think that the character Gollum from The Lord of The Rings is an analogy to what happens to Gentiles who deal deep into Jewish programs or connect with Jews:

Or maybe Gollum represent's the jew, in Tolkien's writings.
ΧΑΙΡΕ ΣΑΤΑΝΑ ΤΩΡΑ ΚΑΙ ΓΙΑ ΠΑΝΤΑ !

Post Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:14 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Why do you think he was called Gollium?

PromitheusS wrote:
Egon wrote:

Or maybe Gollum represent's the jew, in Tolkien's writings.

Post Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:44 am
HP Mageson666 wrote:
We know jooz are the chosen everyone, because they wrote their own book that said so. You know, a jew would like never lie or anything. They are well known for being the most honest people ever.

The only evidence we have the book the jews wrote they become god in is actually true is..........The word of the jews themselves. Nothing else. Please ignore the Kol jew-you prayer. You know the one where lying is holy sacrament. After all you don't want to be bad goyim do you? I mean they might call you...you know that word in jew speak for bad goyim....Auntie Semite.

Then again, it was real in their minds.... So, must mean its legit. Right? :lol:
Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long,
And the forests will echo with laughter.

Post Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:02 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

HP Mageson666 wrote:

Then again, it was real in their minds.... So, must mean its legit. Right? :lol:

Post Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:25 pm

They are disgusting to say the least. They give me creeples. As an argentinean I feel ashamed for that jewish ass licker named pope francis. He is the biggest jewish ass licker of all time. At least previous popes werent so fucking obvious.

Post Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:12 pm

The pope is a Jew himself, like almost all popes were: topic1561.html

hailherrhitler wrote:
They are disgusting to say the least. They give me creeples. As an argentinean I feel ashamed for that jewish ass licker named pope francis. He is the biggest jewish ass licker of all time. At least previous popes werent so fucking obvious.

Post Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:07 pm

So, I made a screenshot of the whole first post. However I am uncertain where to host it for distribution due to every image hosting site I know banning "hate speech" content (a catch all term to protect the host from the Jew).

Anyone know of any free online image hosts who allow such "content"? The image is about 6.4MB. Wanted to capture it for posterity and sharing.

Post Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:21 pm

HeKnowsWhoIAm wrote:
So, I made a screenshot of the whole first post. However I am uncertain where to host it for distribution due to every image hosting site I know banning "hate speech" content (a catch all term to protect the host from the Jew).

Anyone know of any free online image hosts who allow such "content"? The image is about 6.4MB. Wanted to capture it for posterity and sharing.

You can save images to Google Drive, Dropbox, or another cloud based storage service like MegaNZ. You can also use a free image hosting site like DeviantArt or make a blog where you can post images, like Tumblr.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Return to JoyofSatan666