Board index JoyofSatan666 Cultural Jew

Cultural Jew

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:57 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Cultural Jew

I mentioned the atheist Christian sects of Liberalism and Communism already. However I will make quick mention of their genesis point further.

In Galatian's the Jew speaks:

"For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's descendants, heirs according to promise."- Rabbi Saul

While this event never happened the Bible is myth, the Jews however sat down and wrote this spell against us. What this book is simply saying is Gentiles are to forsake their own identities, culture, spiritual paths and sovereign destinies as something to be hated, shunned and exterminated. And become Neo Jews or cultural Jews, literally Christianity is when Gentiles convert on mass to cultural Judaism and go under the Jewish spell. The Bible is the Torah and the Churches are all Synagogues. Christianity program is to assimilate all the Gentile nations into a Jew World Order your organic identity is lost and replaced with a universalist egalitarian, culture of Jewish lies of a one world without races, cultures, boarders, all being one big servile mass to the Jewish God thus the Jews themselves . And this is to harvest the Goyim to do the heavy lifting to build this on earth with promises of getting to be a full jew in heaven. The Cultural Jew can't conceive of a universe without being chattel property of a Jewish God.

There is no Christianity there is only Judaism. And Communism-Liberalism, is the adaptation of Judaism to the 21st century world. In this world there are only two kinds of Gentiles, Bad Goyim [Satanist's, Nazi's, etc] and dumb Goyim. Which one are you?

Post Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:34 am

You know I'm bad
I'm bad
I'm really, really bad
you know I'm bad
I'm bad
I'm really, really bad
and tho whole world has to answer right now
just to tell you once again
who's bad!
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:51 am

Well we're definitely not dumb. Aren't we just the naughtiest little thing there ever was?

The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

Return to JoyofSatan666