Board index JoyofSatan666 My New Website

My New Website

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:57 pm
hammerofthegods_666 Site Admin

I'm just letting everyone know that I have a new website, so please bookmark it. I will be adding new sermons to it periodically. A lot of it concerns Third Sex ["GBLT"] people, but in all actuality, most of the content concerns everyone. The emphasis and prioritizing of the White Aryan race isn't about "supremacy." It is for Satan because we are his offspring, and the kikes have been working overtime to make us Nature's most endangered species. No disrespect is aimed in any way at the colored races by my focus on the White race. I am just taking orders from Satan and the Powers of Hell.

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Post Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:26 pm

I find interesting you mention hollow earth. A while back I came across a book called "The Awesome Life Force" By Joseph Cater. His book mentions the hollow earth. Even goes so far to explain the science behind it and all other phenomena, occult or otherwise. I decided that the hollow earth theory sounded a bit too far fetched to me, so I kind of shrugged it off. Also some of his other claims I found a bit silly although he does mention mainstream science paradigm as bullshit. Perhaps I was wrong to not delve deeper.

Post Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:16 pm

Belthazorthemighty wrote:
I find interesting you mention hollow earth. A while back I came across a book called "The Awesome Life Force" By Joseph Cater. His book mentions the hollow earth. Even goes so far to explain the science behind it and all other phenomena, occult or otherwise. I decided that the hollow earth theory sounded a bit too far fetched to me, so I kind of shrugged it off. Also some of his other claims I found a bit silly although he does mention mainstream science paradigm as bullshit. Perhaps I was wrong to not delve deeper.

Satan and his Demons taught Adolf Hitler and top-ranking Nazis that there are underground cities populated by extra-terrestrials and super-human Aryan God-men, as well as intelligent life outside of the Earth. The main focal points that the Gods of Hell stressed for the Nazis were the kingdoms of Agartha and Shambhala, which led to more than one very expensive expedition to the Far East to locate the entrances to these subterranean kingdoms, as it was believed that this was the birth place of the Aryan race.

Since Adolf Hitler never died, it has been speculated that he escaped to the South Pole. I know this sounds far-fetched to many, but for centuries, the idea that the Earth was round was considered absurd by many, just the same. To be honest, I don't know exactly *how* deep and hollow the Earth is, but I know for sure that there are polar openings, and Agartha and Shambhala in the Far East, among other places scattered throughout the world that have underground cities that hold large colonies of Aryan God-men. Satan has shown me this much so far. The enemy also has underground bases.

Yes, Hitler and the Nazis rejected Jewish [mainstream] "science" that the HERD accepts as true, despite the HERD labeling them as "crack pots" and "superstitious," etc. If this wasn't important to Satan and his Demons, the Nazis wouldn't have spent a penny on such expensive expeditions and other research that might cause today's desensitized people to raise an eyebrow.

With the polar ice caps melting, the Jewish powers that be can only hide the truth for so long. When studying such things, just take everything with a large grain of salt and let Satan and his Demons guide you in figuring out what to accept as fact when it comes to alternative history and science, etc.

Best of wishes!

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Post Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:36 pm

WONDERFUL, THANKS FOR THIS NEW WEBSITE!!! :D

hammerofthegods_666 wrote:

Since Adolf Hitler never died, it has been speculated that he escaped to the South Pole. I know this sounds far-fetched to many, but for centuries, the idea that the Earth was round was considered absurd by many, just the same. To be honest, I don't know exactly *how* deep and hollow the Earth is, but I know for sure that there are polar openings, and Agartha and Shambhala in the Far East, among other places scattered throughout the world that have underground cities that hold large colonies of Aryan God-men. Satan has shown me this much so far. The enemy also has underground bases.

Hitler never dies?
Is it possible to learn more about this?

Thank!

HAIL SATAN!
Men have forgotten that which makes them unique as men. Is not in women or money but within themselves and their associations within powerful spiritual brotherhoods of their own fellow men of their race and creed. This is the core of civilization. -HP Mageson666-

Post Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:35 pm

Awesome Website! I'm confused on some things though. It says the divine role of the third sex has been serving as intermediaries between the gentiles and the gods, and also that the third sex protected the gentiles as warriors and leaders. This is natures way. The heterosexuals role was reproduction and 'other talents'. The heterosexuals role makes sense. Man has his seed and women has her egg. These are things unique to each gender and when combined they're able to produce offspring and continue the species. What makes the third sex so fit for the role of intermediaries and protectors over heterosexuals? Why can't the heterosexuals protect themselves? What is the added feature that puts the third sex above heterosexuals when it comes for protections? I don't understand.

Also what are the 'special talents' the heterosexuals have? The third sex have brought us arts, crafts, medicine, science, literature, philosophy, religion, spirituality and leadership. What else is there? Everything basically falls under those categories. What are the heterosexuals bringing to the table? It doesn't seem accurate that all those things are gifts from the third sex. Maybe, but I don't know.

Post Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:47 pm

Those last two articles were very interesting on your website. Thank you for posting it.

I have to ask a question a well, regarding the origins of the Aryans. You state that Satan and a White female human gave birth to the Aryan race. Does Aryan not literally mean White then? And who where the White humans before the Aryan race? This isn't referring to Neanderthals is it? Because studies say that they are actually light skinned and had light hair, and that Whites today have a little bit of Neanderthal blood in us.

Post Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:24 pm

Eric13 wrote:
Awesome Website! I'm confused on some things though. It says the divine role of the third sex has been serving as intermediaries between the gentiles and the gods, and also that the third sex protected the gentiles as warriors and leaders. This is natures way. The heterosexuals role was reproduction and 'other talents'. The heterosexuals role makes sense. Man has his seed and women has her egg. These are things unique to each gender and when combined they're able to produce offspring and continue the species. What makes the third sex so fit for the role of intermediaries and protectors over heterosexuals? Why can't the heterosexuals protect themselves? What is the added feature that puts the third sex above heterosexuals when it comes for protections? I don't understand.

Also what are the 'special talents' the heterosexuals have? The third sex have brought us arts, crafts, medicine, science, literature, philosophy, religion, spirituality and leadership. What else is there? Everything basically falls under those categories. What are the heterosexuals bringing to the table? It doesn't seem accurate that all those things are gifts from the third sex. Maybe, but I don't know.

Eric, there's no reason to get jealous. The talents of heterosexuals should be obvious enough. It doesn't take much to figure out.

As far as the Third Sex goes, the Jewish people have hidden Nature's role for the Third Sex and replaced with cultural Marxism because these kikes need to turn Aryan Third Sexes against their own people and enslave them, like they do with all so-called "minorities." This feat against the Third Sex to turn them into slaves was a function of the Frankfurt School. My website releases these Third Sexes from Jewish slavery, as this also has an impact on heterosexuals, as well.

The Christian logic cannot handle the truth that the Third Sex has provided everything I've stated on my website and more because Traditional Christians have the Torahide mentality that the Aryan race will die off if even a small percentage of healthy, quality men cannot be aroused by the opposite sex. If there was an "only one man and one woman left on Earth" scenario, that would be true, but don't let naivety get the better of you. Satan and his Demons step in when there is no other way that is humanly possible.

A Third Sex person could think about what turns them on and masturbate and then ejaculate into a woman's womb, but heterosexual relations are just as alien to the Third Sex as homosexual relations are for those who are truly heterosexual.

Heterosexuals have the same capacity to do what Nature has ordained for the Third Sex, but the Third Sexes who are not birthing and raising children have more time for the occupations I have outlined than heterosexuals who are caught up in parenting have. Again, please don't get jealous by the facts, and don't take it personally. I never insulted heterosexuals, and I do not see myself as being "above" them.

Also, Nature has declared something that isn't obvious to heterosexuals who are at least unconsciously influenced by Christianity in the realm of human sexuality. Homosexual intercourse is just as Natural, normal, and legitimate as heterosexual intercourse. The Jews laugh at the division between the Traditional Christians [and even non-Christians who still rely on what Christianity says to be "Natural"] and the Marxist-influenced Third Sexes because of the stupidity of both parties. Heterosexuality providing physical offspring doesn't make heterosexuality anymore Natural than homosexuality. Most Christians cop-out by only believing what appears to be obvious because they cannot see that what physical reproduction does on the physical plane, is done on the spiritual plane by the Third Sex. This doesn't make homosexuality anymore legitimate than heterosexuality, just to be clear.

Like the differences between the biological genders, which are strengths, not weaknesses, the same goes for heterosexuality and homosexuality.

Due to not being required to enter an unnatural relationship with the opposite sex and live the roles that Nature has given to heterosexuals, and also because of the homosexual spiritual polarities, Third Sex people are more naturally inclined to be spiritual leaders and shamans for their Aryan tribes. This doesn't bar heterosexuals from performing these roles, but for the Third Sex individual, their Natural metaphysical make-up has determined this.

Heterosexuals are not better than the Third Sex and the Third Sex is not better than heterosexuals. The differences are strengths, not weaknesses. Sorry if I couldn't properly answer your question in the way you wanted it answered. There's only so many ways I know how to explain this and make sense to those who don't know.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Post Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:29 pm

Helion wrote:
Those last two articles were very interesting on your website. Thank you for posting it.

I have to ask a question a well, regarding the origins of the Aryans. You state that Satan and a White female human gave birth to the Aryan race. Does Aryan not literally mean White then? And who where the White humans before the Aryan race? This isn't referring to Neanderthals is it? Because studies say that they are actually light skinned and had light hair, and that Whites today have a little bit of Neanderthal blood in us.

This is what I am referring to:

"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown" (Genesis 6:1-4).

Note: It says that the so-called "Fallen Angels" saw that the daughters of men were "fair," meaning White or pale. I am also referring to the Lost Book of Enki. I will be clarifying more of this in a sermon. It is more of a matter of getting everything organized.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Post Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:52 pm

Oh my bad HP Carlson, I didn't mean to sound jealous. It's just that the whole thing has just confused me for a very long time. I didn't really understand it.

What really had me messed up was the fact of third sex relations appearing so alien to me as you mentioned. Also I had no clue that reproduction on the spiritual plane was done by the third sex. Wow. I hope I'm understanding that right.

Anyway I'm still a tad confused on the role of heterosexuality, other than reproduction, but thanks though for the information. I really do appreciate it.

Post Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:53 pm

Oh my bad HP Carlson, I didn't mean to sound jealous. It's just that the whole thing has just confused me for a very long time. I didn't really understand it.

What really had me messed up was the fact of third sex relations appearing so alien to me as you mentioned. Also I had no clue that reproduction on the spiritual plane was done by the third sex. Wow. I hope I'm understanding that right.

Anyway I'm still a tad confused on the role of heterosexuality, other than reproduction, but thanks though for the information. I really do appreciate it.

Post Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:56 pm

Eric13 wrote:

Hello my Satanic brother! I must tell you, many heterosexual men and women have brought great things to our peoples in the name of our Gods. Music, art, inventions etc. heterosexuals have brought the third sex into existence though the act of reproduction. The heterosexuals love and attraction for one another has brought a physical being into this Earth realm. The men are strong and willing to fight to defend their offspring and their women. Please do not feel unworthy of being a spiritual intermediary. Your soul is powerful and your endurance great! You will bring fourth offspring that your gentile women will carry and nurture. You are a warrior for the gods just as all other Satanic women and men are.

Post Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:16 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Shambhala does seem important for a realm for highly or fully ascended masters to enter to continue to work in the world on the spiritual plane for the return of a golden age and be safe from the enemy. It was mentioned in Military reports of the Allied forces after the fall of Berlin. They found a circle of Tibetan monks in their robes laying dead in a circle from suicide these were the monks that were recorded to have left Tibet with the Nazi expedition and worked with the SS. In the middle of them however was their leader a Tibetan Lama wearing green gloves. His special role was he knew the location to the entrance of Shambhala. At the end of the war there where major reports of UFO's flying low over Hamburg before it fell, they where making a landing or a take off. The high ranking Tibetan Lama's in their own words know Shambhala is real and have always know this as they have interacted with its ambassadors forever, Its common knowledge in Tibet.

Satan and his Demons taught Adolf Hitler and top-ranking Nazis that there are underground cities populated by extra-terrestrials and super-human Aryan God-men, as well as intelligent life outside of the Earth. The main focal points that the Gods of Hell stressed for the Nazis were the kingdoms of Agartha and Shambhala, which led to more than one very expensive expedition to the Far East to locate the entrances to these subterranean kingdoms, as it was believed that this was the birth place of the Aryan race.

Yes, Hitler and the Nazis rejected Jewish [mainstream] "science" that the HERD accepts as true, despite the HERD labeling them as "crack pots" and "superstitious," etc. If this wasn't important to Satan and his Demons, the Nazis wouldn't have spent a penny on such expensive expeditions and other research that might cause today's desensitized people to raise an eyebrow.

With the polar ice caps melting, the Jewish powers that be can only hide the truth for so long. When studying such things, just take everything with a large grain of salt and let Satan and his Demons guide you in figuring out what to accept as fact when it comes to alternative history and science, etc.

Best of wishes!

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Post Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:15 am

What about bisexuality?was it fake that only 5%of population is exclusively heterosexual or homosexual?
Masochist =masochrist
What a coincidence
Both lovers of jewsus and masochists love
The pain and being submitted

Hail satan forever

Post Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:25 am

I have not seen/read this but would "Journey to the Centre of the Earth" (1864, 1959, and 2008) be a kike corruption of the underground living areas, perhaps?
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:04 am

I don't know if this will be of much help, but as another member has mentioned "Africa has been ravaged and Asia is already under Communism." So to focus on the White race is actually logical, as it's somewhat the only race not fallen completely for the enemy. Sure we have Africans and Asian SS INDIVIDUALS who stand out among our races, but the majority is screwed. So as the most prominent Asians and Africans it could help to priorities the White race, as this might be our only chance of helping out our own as well. I don't consider this a "white supremacist" thing.
HAIL SATAN!

Post Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:10 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

White Supremacy is Jew speak for Whites wanting to stay masters of their own European, Western Nations. And not let jews ruin everything.

Post Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:15 am

Black Ninja 666 wrote:
I don't know if this will be of much help, but as another member has mentioned "Africa has been ravaged and Asia is already under Communism." So to focus on the White race is actually logical, as it's somewhat the only race not fallen completely for the enemy. Sure we have Africans and Asian SS INDIVIDUALS who stand out among our races, but the majority is screwed. So as the most prominent Asians and Africans it could help to priorities the White race, as this might be our only chance of helping out our own as well. I don't consider this a "white supremacist" thing.

All that is left is the white nations is how the comment ended.
HAIL SATAN!

Post Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:13 am

Hello HP Carlson,

I am confused. I thought Hollow Earth was bogus? This link on the forum discussed it last year, where HP Don said it was B.S.

http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post11568.html#p11568

But you are saying it is real? Are there any books or links you could recommend that can shine some more light on this? I would love to study further.

Please clarify, thank you.

Post Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:59 pm

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

It means the Gods created human Whites and procreated with them. White race and Aryan are interchangeable terms, though it was exemplified like this to make it easier to understand. Their offspring were also spiritually and biologically more advance than the human Whites, that's also why using the term Aryan.

Helion wrote:

Read: http://thirdsex666.weebly.com/the-role-of-the-third-sex-in-primordial-satanic-pagan-world.html

Eric13 wrote:
What makes the third sex so fit for the role of intermediaries and protectors over heterosexuals? Why can't the heterosexuals protect themselves?

Goldenage666 wrote:
What about bisexuality?was it fake that only 5%of population is exclusively heterosexual or homosexual?

Post Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Great website HP , the escape of Adolf Hitler is what intrigued me the most , i never took the official story at face value , but also dismissed any stories of him escaping or surviving the war as enemy propaganda , i am sure everyone here would love to know more about it , if it was possible

Post Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:55 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Black Ninja 666 wrote:

The struggle is carried for all Gentiles. Infact, every country is attacked and taken over to some percent by the enemy. Communist China obviously is beyond "cleansing" from the inside at this point. There are places in the world where the enemy has put them into complete paralysis. Others less, others more. Now the "White" Nations are taking the paralyzing shot. The Middle East also might have hopes. India is also far more free from Jewish influence, than from instance, Africa. America is struggling to the death with these jews. Now the enemy forces as priority to destroy the White Nations and meanwhile cleanse the Middle Eastern Gentiles from there. They are pushing as many frontiers as they can.

The list goes and goes. We have to help ourselves, one another and this gets done at once through Satan and doing the common effort. We are in this war together. All people must try to free their Nations, and the Spiritual Warfare works exactly on a global scale, helping us all from this joo problem.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:01 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Japanese Supremacist's want to keep Japan, Japanese they are evil racist's. All this Diversity crap is only aimed at the West no one is demanding any other nation or race have diversity only Whites. Because literally Diversity is code word for anti-White. The jewish left teaches that Whiteness is evil and the only solution is to destroy the White race, literally. And cuckservaites seem to agree their still liberals after all.

Post Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:14 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Trevor Roper the head historian for the British government was told to create the bunker narrative by the British Secret Service after the war. Stalin and Eisenhower never believed the bunker story. And the claimed skull of Hitler from the bunker turned out to be a young female, too young to be Eva as well. So they don't even have any bodies.

The Reich prepared to continue the global struggle against Jewry by other methods after the official war. For them the loss of the war was just a lost battle but not the war. They created major underground organizations around the world to continue on. Its no mistake right after the war there was a major America Military expedition sent down to the South Pole. We are supposed to believe they needed a fleet of bombers, thousands of infantry, tanks and battle ships to like study penguins. Admiral Bird gave a interview to a reporter on the way out of there. He was livid and called for the world powers to send their militaries down to blockade the South Pole right away. A lot of what happened was covered up including Bird's superior being murdered and made to look like a suicide.

RandyMarsh wrote:
Great website HP , the escape of Adolf Hitler is what intrigued me the most , i never took the official story at face value , but also dismissed any stories of him escaping or surviving the war as enemy propaganda , i am sure everyone here would love to know more about it , if it was possible

Post Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:52 am

Fascinating and informative posts HP Mageson

Great looking website & the postings look informative as well, Carl, I have book marked it, thanks
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots.

Post Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:54 am
I've read a few accounts from people who believe they experienced these underground civilisations in some way or another. These accounts have been lodged over decades and by many different people, so by no means were isolated occurrences. Like quite a few people have claimed to have heard unexplained chanting, that they described as sounding like the repetition of Sanskrit Mantras, coming from deep within the ground in the Himalayan Mountain Range. As if there were somehow people within the mountains themselves.

Others claim they saw other-worldly looking Beings, which they described as looking like Humans but too perfect to be quite Human, tall and blond and almost shining, in the region of the Himalayas, as well as the Mountain Ranges in Germany, particularly Untersberg and Obersalzberg. There were even age-old stories going back decades and decades, multiple different accounts of "bizarre" experiences people had in the Untersberg Mountains with strange but beautiful Beings, hidden places that looked different to anything seen on Earth and also unexplained Sounds like music and chanting coming from inside a seemingly solid mountain.

Interesting too that these mountains were a favourite of Hitler and the Third Reich, and was the location of Hitler's Berghof Home.

This mountain was also said to be home to the Goddess Isais, who kept the Holy Grail. There are stories about Untersberg almost identical to the Legends of King Arthur. Of course much of this is Allegory. The Grail is not an actual object, but referes to achieving GodHead. But these connections do indicate the deeply Spiritual Connection with this area and the possibility of it having been an Ancient Centre of the Spiritual Schools. Templars and Occultists throughout the years claim to have been visited by the Gods in this area.

I really find this fascinating! Thank you so much for the beautiful new site!!
Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long,
And the forests will echo with laughter.

Post Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:26 am

I think the Hollow Earth Theory was for the underground bases constructed by Germany around the world. There was an underground ME 262 jet factory in Germany. People were saying the Earth is legit hollow like a tennis ball and that there is even an internal sun. I guess there are openings to underground cities or something like that but not as exaggerated as a completely hollow Earth with a sun inside...

That Forrestal dude was on vacation/medical leave in Florida before his murder. It is said that he ran outside yelling, UFOs are coming, Nazis are coming, It's the Nazis, UFOs! Something along those lines, allegedly... I don't want to make this guy sound crazy. He certainly wasn't, in my opinion at least. Wiki says he said it was the Russians instead. He was actually saying Nazis. I believe. I wish I had something to back this up but I don't... This is what it says on Wiki.

"shortly before he was hospitalized, Forrestal was awakened by a siren in the middle of the night and ran out into the street exclaiming, "The Russians are attacking." No one who was there that night confirmed this claim. Captain George Raines, the Navy doctor in charge of Forrestal's treatment, called it an outright fabrication.[39]"

They killed him by hanging with a bed sheet or something. It was actually a bathrobe sash cord. I looked on Wiki. They declared it a suicide. There are Assassination theories on Wiki mentioning zionists could have done it, because of his knowledge on UFOs and also because Forrestal was anti-israel/pro-Palestine or something.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:36 am

It's interesting that in Irish tales that the race of Gods, Tuatha De Dannan, were said to have been defeated by mortals, the sons of Mil, and they retreated underground in the sidhes, or fairy mounds, like New Grange.

Post Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:53 pm

SatanicWarrior wrote:
Hello HP Carlson,

I am confused. I thought Hollow Earth was bogus? This link on the forum discussed it last year, where HP Don said it was B.S.

http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post11568.html#p11568

But you are saying it is real? Are there any books or links you could recommend that can shine some more light on this? I would love to study further.

Please clarify, thank you.

I apologize for the lack of actual proof, but when I did ask Satan if the hollow Earth was for real, he showed me Shambhala below the Himalayan Mountains. If I can find more factual evidence to support my claims, I will most definitely provide them. I was also shown that there most definitely was a Thule-Atlantis.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Post Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:59 pm

High Priestess Zildar Raasi666 wrote:
I've read a few accounts from people who believe they experienced these underground civilisations in some way or another. These accounts have been lodged over decades and by many different people, so by no means were isolated occurrences. Like quite a few people have claimed to have heard unexplained chanting, that they described as sounding like the repetition of Sanskrit Mantras, coming from deep within the ground in the Himalayan Mountain Range. As if there were somehow people within the mountains themselves.

Others claim they saw other-worldly looking Beings, which they described as looking like Humans but too perfect to be quite Human, tall and blond and almost shining, in the region of the Himalayas, as well as the Mountain Ranges in Germany, particularly Untersberg and Obersalzberg. There were even age-old stories going back decades and decades, multiple different accounts of "bizarre" experiences people had in the Untersberg Mountains with strange but beautiful Beings, hidden places that looked different to anything seen on Earth and also unexplained Sounds like music and chanting coming from inside a seemingly solid mountain.

Interesting too that these mountains were a favourite of Hitler and the Third Reich, and was the location of Hitler's Berghof Home.

This mountain was also said to be home to the Goddess Isais, who kept the Holy Grail. There are stories about Untersberg almost identical to the Legends of King Arthur. Of course much of this is Allegory. The Grail is not an actual object, but referes to achieving GodHead. But these connections do indicate the deeply Spiritual Connection with this area and the possibility of it having been an Ancient Centre of the Spiritual Schools. Templars and Occultists throughout the years claim to have been visited by the Gods in this area.

I really find this fascinating! Thank you so much for the beautiful new site!!

This is incredible. Thank you for sharing, High Priestess Zildar Raasi. Isais is said to be either an aspect of Ishtar [Astaroth], or Ishtar, herself. She gave the Nazi Vril Society lots of valuable information.

When I was a child, I was always outside digging into the ground, as if I was trying to find some sort of tunnel. I could never understand where this fascination came from. One time I was playing with a neighbor friend of mine, and she asked me what I was digging for, and I scared her by saying, "I'm trying to find the Devil." I was six years old when that happened.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Post Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:21 pm

HP Carlson, perhaps you might want to take a look at this book, Ultimate Reality. I think it's an updated version of the book I mentioned earlier. It mentions the supposed science behind hollow earth, ufos, antigravity and what not. As well as other occult phenomena. A preview of it can be found here: https://books.google.com/books?id=ySsNi ... &q&f=false. I haven't studied it in full, only browsed through it, but some stuff seems far fetched.

Post Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:52 am

I'm just letting everyone know that I have a new website, so please bookmark it. I will be adding new sermons to it periodically. A lot of it concerns Third Sex ["GBLT"] people, but in all actuality, most of the content concerns everyone. The emphasis and prioritizing of the White Aryan race isn't about "supremacy." It is for Satan because we are his offspring, and the kikes have been working overtime to make us Nature's most endangered species. No disrespect is aimed in any way at the colored races by my focus on the White race. I am just taking orders from Satan and the Powers of Hell.

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Alright so I've started reading through your website on a skimming level, and noticed you mention Marduk as Satan's son. Isn't marduk another name for Amon and isn't Amon actually Father Satan?
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:26 am

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Olympics wrote:
Alright so I've started reading through your website on a skimming level, and noticed you mention Marduk as Satan's son. Isn't marduk another name for Amon and isn't Amon actually Father Satan?

Amon aka Marduk is the eldest of Satan's 7 sons. His name is esoteric and part of the spiritual mistery schools.

Post Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:57 am

I look forward to when you write more HP Jake, It is good ot know more thing previously hidden.

Return to JoyofSatan666