Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care Euthanizing a Pet? Cat Food?

Euthanizing a Pet? Cat Food?

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Post Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:39 pm

I own a cat and he's been my first real pet for over 11 years now. He likes to sleep on me a lot and he's quite active for his age at the moment. Currently he's sleeping on my bed. Anyway, he's recently been vomiting a lot and having diarrhea. Ever since my parents put him on dry food, which I severely disproved of, he's started vomiting and excreting outside of his litter box every once and a while, but it's recently gotten worse. My mom was getting worried about him and woke me up from my day nap only to nearly give me a heart attack by saying "We might have to put Teddy down." First of all it infuriated me and I had to, for what felt like the 30th time, tell her that it was the dry food. After considering my explanation that cats simply can't digest carbohydrates and don't have the teeth to chew hard food, not to mention it dehydrates him, she finally decided to switch him back to canned wet food.

What I'm concerned about is whether the dry food may have done permanent damage to Teddy. I believe he's been eating it for 6 months now? He still runs around and plays with me, so he acts healthy. But I'm worried he might have something seriously wrong with him, like Inflammatory Bowel Disease, which there is no cure for and can lead to cancer. I'm glad we're finally switching him back to wet food, but I fear it might be too late. It might seem like I'm worrying just a little too much but it's just because I love him. In the chance that he really does have something seriously wrong with him and it may make him suffer a whole lot, would euthanizing him really be the best thing? I never really liked the idea of putting down an animal when they may still have the possibility to live out their whole life. It just never sat well with me. If it's inflammatory bowel disease, the test for it is very expensive, and the treatment is also too expensive. I'm hoping the switch to wet food will make him feel better, but what can I do spiritually to help him out? Also what type of canned food for cats do you recommend as the best for his age and or general health?
The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

Post Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:28 am

If the cat in question will lay next to you or sit in your lap long enough, you can use the runes to help him heal or vibrate one of the sun mantra's over him, either RAUM or SURYA. Just like when we try to heal ourselves, we can also assist in healing our animals. As far as feeding, I always used to feed my cat tuna out of the can that was packed in water. I always felt that cats thrived on meat and all of the filler in even wet cat foods were not good for them. This is just my two cents, someone else may have more info on it.
THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN

Post Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:52 pm

If Teddy is eating well, running around, and not in severe pain then you should not euthanize him. Euthanasia is for when a pet is so ill or in so much pain, such as the late stages of cancer or getting hit by a car, that it is cruel to keep them alive. If Teddy was vomiting a lot and going outside of the litter box, then those are signs of illness and you need to find out what is wrong. In all probability it is the dry cat food causing the problems. Canned cat food is only a step above dry food as commercially prepared pet foods are laced with toxins that destroy the health of animals. You can make your own cat food and it is actually cheaper than toxin-laced premium pet foods.

Here is the recipe High Priestess Maxine feeds to her cats:https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS4Pets/conversations/topics/472

I deleted the older pdf from the files section, as it wasn’t good. I was learning at that time and made mistakes. Feeding pets homemade food isn’t easy, but it is much healthier for them and does save vet bills, etc.

I feed my cats 2-3 times a day. The following seems to work well, as they all have been healthy.

Cats should never just have meat alone, they DO need grains and vegetables.

I use an oatmeal base. This is the filler. I cook it in either one or two batches and it is used daily.

Oatmeal*

Frozen sack of greens: either spinach or kale.

Frozen sack of carrots [these should be sliced to ensure they cook quickly]* See my note at bottom of this recipe

Milk

[The above is the base]

Optional:

Homemade bread

Rice

I buy large quantities of baby carrots, that have been peeled and I boil them in a batch, then I freeze them. These are often on sale here and very cheap at certain times. I buy them in bulk when they go on sale, but you can use carrots of any kind, even fresh, though they take longer to peel, slice, to cook.

I also make homemade bread. Store-bought bread has loads of chemicals and IMO, I never eat it. It not only stinks from the chemicals, but you can roll a slice of it up into a little ball, it sticks to the teeth and IMO tastes awful. When the bread is baked and cooled, I slice it and freeze it if I make more than 2 loaves. I also eat the bread frequently. In addition, it is much cheaper and healthier than the store-bought crap.

Rice can also be used as a filler.

I add the milk to cool down the food when it is hot and the kitties are impatient. Cats DO need milk, as it has calcium and other nutrients. I add it to where the stew is a bit soupy, and I leave a batch of it out for them to nibble throughout the day.

Now, meat is very, very important and essential for a cat’s diet, without it, they can go blind and have other problems. I rotate meats and fish so they get variety. Cats are picky eaters and prefer variety.

I rotate canned chicken, canned tuna, canned salmon, canned lunchmeat [Spam], and ground turkey. These are the meats that are the least expensive here where I live, and this is why I use them. Mackerel [if you choose to use this fish] should not be used more than 2-3 times a week, as the Mercury levels are high and also I never use any fish that came from China. Chinese fish is toxic and causes cancer.

I do use fish from Asia though, as there isn’t much else available here and I eat this also myself. I vary the stews I cook for them.

For example:

I boil a log of ground turkey, carrots, kale, a slice or 2 of bread, then at the end, I add quick cook oatmeal and then it is done.

Then, I add cold milk to cool it off and I often will also add a can of spam when I have the ground turkey meal.

Another example:

I throw a couple of handfuls of frozen spinach or kale, some pre-cooked carrots, and the quick-cook oats. When it is cooked, I then add the milk to cook it down and then the canned chicken [you may have to add more than one can depending on how many cats you have. I added can will feed approximately 5 cats.

OR

I will add a can of salmon and a can of tuna for a fish meal.

Another variation is cooking rice. To the rice you can also add bread and/or oatmeal. Rice can also coo with the ground turkey.

I cook the food fresh every day. If you have portions that remain uneaten leftover for only several hours, try adding a can of tuna. Cats love tuna and will eat the leftovers, if refreshed, but leftovers should never be more than 8 hours old.

Cats and dogs should NEVER have any:

Chocolate, avocados, onions, or raisins, as these are poisonous to them.

Now, as for the dry food:

Kibbles for Cats

1-2 capsules of Taurine

3 cups whole wheat flour

2 cups soy flour or buckwheat flour or a mixture of the two

1 cup wheat germ

1 cup cornmeal

1 cup milk

½ cup brewer's yeast or nutritional yeast flakes

1 [14-15 ounce] can salmon

5 tablespoons vegetable oil

1 tablespoon cod liver oil

1 tblsp Apple Cider Vinegar

2 cups of water or as needed

Making this is not easy and if you can get a power mixer like Kitchenaid, and use the dough hook, it is a major help. These are very expensive, but thank Lilith, I got one marked down a lot. I also use it to make bread and many other things. Always put your wet ingredients on the bottom if you are using a mixer. This dough is very heavy and needs a power mixer, or it will break and burn out a smaller hand mixer or one that has less strength. The mixer should knead bread dough.

What I, myself do is after the mixture is completely mixed, I wet my hands [the dough is very sticky and messy] and then turn it out onto a large pizza pan. I pat it into a square about 2-3 inches high and approximately 10 inches by 10 inches. None of this has to be exact. I then smooth the edges with my hands and bake the block for 50 minutes.

After baking, it must completely cool. I often put it in the refrigerator to cool.

When it is cool, take a very large bread knife and cut it into 4 sections. Take each section and slice it into about ½ inch slices that will fit the larger screen on:

http://www.amazon.com/Vidalia-Chop-Wiza ... QKAVNZRJX1

or

http://www.amazon.com/ChefLand-Chopper- ... 7RSKYPAJZ6

I bought the Vidalia chopper and it has worked fine and is very time saving.

Store in refrigerator. This is highly perishable and does not last long, not even in the refrigerator. Store in the refrigerator no longer than 5 days. This dry food should also be completely replaced every day. If you have only one or two cats, try cutting the recipe in half or freezing portions in your freezer.

The food is soft, but my cats prefer it this way. It also is essential in that it very nutritional. Cats are picky, so I always sprinkle a very small amount of nutritional yeast onto the dry food so they eat it. If you do this, there is no need to add it to the dough recipe, as this stuff is very expensive. Just a very small amount- sprinkle with your fingertips onto the dry food.

I will check back here for any questions. I know this is long and detailed.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:40 am

Thank you Soul666, I'll read up on it and work something out.

Also thank you Akemi. I love reading information and details so I appreciate the length in your explanation and the share of your own recipe (also makes me feel less bad about writing lengthy replies to everyone). As for HP Maxine's recipe, can I bother you to copy and paste what was said? I really hate yahoo for my own reasons and refuse to register for it. Also you make me want to start making my own bread from scratch. It sounds yummy.

Now then, what's your take on raw meat for cats (and dogs too since I'm bringing it up.)? So for an example, I do a lot of bass and pike fishing down at the Mattawa River during the summer and often catch more than I can eat. What's your opinion on feeding Teddy raw fish? I feel that the fish meat being raw would be more natural to an extent, or would it be better cooked? And what about game meat? I've honestly never gone hunting before, but for informative reasons, I'd like to know. Not to mention my urge to catch or gather my own food is leaning me towards hunting so I might look into it, and on the slight chance that I'm apparently decent at it, I'd like to know if the meat is better raw or cooked for my carnivorous companions. I figure dogs and cats are better evolved to digest raw meats, so I figure bacteria won't be a major problem, but on the chance that I'm wrong, then perhaps cooking or severely freezing the meat and thawing it would suffice? (and maybe check if humans can eat raw meat while you're at it, eheh. Naaah kidding, I'll do that myself.)

Finally, what's your opinion on packaged meat? What you'd find at your everyday grocery store. Honestly I feel like I already know the answer, but I'd have to look further into the packaging process. Personally, I don't like packaged meat. Thankfully we have a butcher shop not far from my place, (certainly not walking distance though). Obviously I'm expecting high prices. I've already researched their company and they seem legit. Their meat is definitely high quality. You get what you pay I guess. If my carnivorous buddies can eat raw meat on a daily basis, what do you figure is the best meats? Lamb? Venison? What should I NOT give them?

Anyway, I have yet again typed my fingers off.

Post Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:24 pm

The entire recipe I posted was from High Priestess Maxine Dietrich. In my post, all of the text below the link was copied from the JoS 4 Pets Yahoo Group. The only other thing High Priestess Maxine mentioned in the thread where she posted the recipe was that to make the dry food, it should be cooked at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

Raw fish and meat can contain harmful parasites and bacteria. Pets are not wild animals and the bacteria in raw meat can make them very sick. Pets should be given cooked meat. Pets can be fed lamb, venison, fish, and other meats a long as the meat is cooked. Packaged meat is fine to feed your pets if you listen to your gut. If something seems wrong about one package but not another, then go with your gut. Almost all packaged meats are "plumped" which means they are injected with a solution of water and sodium phospate, in addition to flavorings and other chemicals, to make the meat weigh more. Meat is sold by the pound so injecting a piece of meat with water means a company can sell water for the price of meat.

You can put a protective aur around your pets and heal them if they get sick. Like how you build a protective aura around yourself, you can visualize a golden aura around Teddy and affirm something like "Teddy is always safe, protected, and healthy in every way."

Satanic Healing
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aling.html
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:14 pm

I must have been tired. As for the meat, that certainly does make sense. I took the liberty of cooking some ham last night for Teddy and fed him that (after cooling it in the fridge of course), along with having some myself before I went to bed. I'll look into Maxine's recipe and see if I can afford the tools and things I need.

I'll also be doing the aura of protection, and give healing a go.

Thanks, I believe this is everything I needed to know. Also remind me to not run my mouth off when I ever ask you about something directly. You're a straight-to-the-point individual and I appreciate that, I'd like to not bother you with the unimportant details of my life and opinions, haha. I have the tendency to ramble.

Again, thank you.

Post Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:25 pm

When preparing your cats homemade food, there will be some trial and error. During this time, you should definitely put an aura of protection around your cat and use your powers to heal him. The moon is waning and you can do this Wednesday or Thursday. Program his aura and or vibrate some runes for your cat. This will stabilize him/her and prevent worst things from happening.

Be well and please please keep us posted on your cat's health.

Post Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:03 am

HaagentiLuv wrote:
When preparing your cats homemade food, there will be some trial and error. During this time, you should definitely put an aura of protection around your cat and use your powers to heal him. The moon is waning and you can do this Wednesday or Thursday. Program his aura and or vibrate some runes for your cat. This will stabilize him/her and prevent worst things from happening.

Be well and please please keep us posted on your cat's health.

Thanks, will do. For the time being he hasn't thrown up or gone outside the litter. I'll be keeping an eye on his health.

Post Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:59 am

Keil wrote:
I own a cat and he's been my first real pet for over 11 years now. He likes to sleep on me a lot and he's quite active for his age at the moment. Currently he's sleeping on my bed. Anyway, he's recently been vomiting a lot and having diarrhea. Ever since my parents put him on dry food, which I severely disproved of, he's started vomiting and excreting outside of his litter box every once and a while, but it's recently gotten worse. My mom was getting worried about him and woke me up from my day nap only to nearly give me a heart attack by saying "We might have to put Teddy down." First of all it infuriated me and I had to, for what felt like the 30th time, tell her that it was the dry food. After considering my explanation that cats simply can't digest carbohydrates and don't have the teeth to chew hard food, not to mention it dehydrates him, she finally decided to switch him back to canned wet food.

What I'm concerned about is whether the dry food may have done permanent damage to Teddy. I believe he's been eating it for 6 months now? He still runs around and plays with me, so he acts healthy. But I'm worried he might have something seriously wrong with him, like Inflammatory Bowel Disease, which there is no cure for and can lead to cancer. I'm glad we're finally switching him back to wet food, but I fear it might be too late. It might seem like I'm worrying just a little too much but it's just because I love him. In the chance that he really does have something seriously wrong with him and it may make him suffer a whole lot, would euthanizing him really be the best thing? I never really liked the idea of putting down an animal when they may still have the possibility to live out their whole life. It just never sat well with me. If it's inflammatory bowel disease, the test for it is very expensive, and the treatment is also too expensive. I'm hoping the switch to wet food will make him feel better, but what can I do spiritually to help him out? Also what type of canned food for cats do you recommend as the best for his age and or general health?

Buddy in addition to everything that's been said below, just keeping an eye on where the sun is, like making sure it's out of libra or aquarius, and pumping your cat full of tons of solar energy, will simply affirming health, strength and vitality, will work wonders. the power of the osul can cure tons of diseases without cures. can probably cure anything. just remember, only a little bit of solar energy is needed and everything else is overkill. and overkill in this case is a wonderful, wonderful thing. stay focused on the fact the the little bit is doing the job and go from there.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:24 am

Olympics wrote:
Buddy in addition to everything that's been said below, just keeping an eye on where the sun is, like making sure it's out of libra or aquarius, and pumping your cat full of tons of solar energy, will simply affirming health, strength and vitality, will work wonders. the power of the osul can cure tons of diseases without cures. can probably cure anything. just remember, only a little bit of solar energy is needed and everything else is overkill. and overkill in this case is a wonderful, wonderful thing. stay focused on the fact the the little bit is doing the job and go from there.

Thank you for letting me know about this. I have plans to take Teddy to the vet though to see if there is anything specifically wrong with him since he seems to still be throwing up. He's stopped excreting outside of the litter box, so that's one thing down, but he's still throwing up. I'll be starting the sun working on the 23rd of Oct because the sun will be entering scorpio and it's not a void of course moon if my information is correct.

Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care