Board index JoyofSatan666 ▬►[All of JoS's and Related info in Now in One place!]◄▬

▬►[All of JoS's and Related info in Now in One place!]◄▬

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hail Brothers/Sisters and comrades! :mrgreen:

OKi I do not know about you all but sometimes it's tedious having to come online and then having
look for a page on JoS or even having to type into Google something like Joy of Satan Healing or
whatever, so just to help you all out and also too help all of the Newbies here I've taken sometime
(erm all day actually xD) to go from page to page of the JoS sites, Black 666 and everything else
that's connected with the Ministries and had then downloaded everything into PDF formats for you all
which will make reading things a lot easier and more convenient due to being able to have it all in just
one place at the same time and what not....

So for those of you, who haven't got Windows 8.1 or any later versions, then here are some good,
Totally Free PDF readers for those of you who might have need for it:
https://www.gonitro.com/pdf-reader or
https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/

And here's some screenshots of what's inside of the Rar for you all...
And so on... ;) :) ...

The Rar has all of the Mediations, All of the Magicka Yoga, Breathing information and so on...

I've probably haven't got everything though as some sites were gone but I've got what I could,
so everything is marked clearly by their different folders and so on within the categories which
I'm sure you'll all noticed after you've downloaded it! ^_^ ...

The Admins / HP's can and will probably check out this Rar before hand but I can 100% Guarantee
you that it's totally safe and secure and fully ready to download it at your own convenient time
! ^_^

================================================================
==>>>> Satan's Library Rar: https://mega.nz/#!CtU1lA6L!zhHQ6CNPtx0Z ... PCUe3khfX4 <<<<==
================================================================

This Rar has been Fully updated, modified and re-arranged on 25th August 2015 at 13:32 GMT

I've added more to the File and have updated it with some other things which I'm sure
you'll all find useful, plus I've added my own personal touch to it which I'm sure you'll
all see after you've downloaded it!!! xD

I had originally uploaded an older version of this but due to the Cloud site that I was hosting
the rar on annoying habit of deleting the rar and everything with it, I've since moved to another
Cloud service which seems a lot better! So hopefully it won't get deleted again!

I will however update the rar from time to time, so when that happens, I shall post the link to
the new download within the reply
/ comments below, so keep an eye out from time to time just to check!

Oh and for those of you who have already downloaded the old rar file from my old thread,
Please just totally delete the original download and just then replace it with the newer version
of the download
! Thanks! :mrgreen:

Warmest regards,
VovinPrgel

HAiL SATAN!i!

(Hopefully by now my old thread has been deleted! If not! then Please Only pay
attention to this thread as this is the thread that I will be keeping up to date and what not
Thank you!)

Thank you for taking the time to do this! Much appreciated :)

Hail Satan!

Thank-you.
Aurelius Ophis

I can tell this is awesome and I haven't even downloaded it yet. Will do in a second. Very good work!!

Hail Satan!

Thank you

Hail Satan!
Hail Satan! Heil Hitler! Hail Hekate! Hail Vapula!

Thank you so much brother, great work

Mike
Hail Satan
Forever in the service of the Father

Okay so I got through to reading through it and the knowledge and information included is astonishing. The work you put into it is brilliant and I'm feeling so grateful I'm unable to put it into words. May I ask if you will include other stuff like the Demon lexicon and Astrology in there too? That's the only thing suddenly I remember seeing on the JOS site and not in the files yet. But it's already more than helpful than it is, especially that it's technically the whole page downloaded and it can even be copied so like... it's just brilliant.

TaraBlack wrote:
Okay so I got through to reading through it and the knowledge and information included is astonishing. The work you put into it is brilliant and I'm feeling so grateful I'm unable to put it into words. May I ask if you will include other stuff like the Demon lexicon and Astrology in there too? That's the only thing suddenly I remember seeing on the JOS site and not in the files yet. But it's already more than helpful than it is, especially that it's technically the whole page downloaded and it can even be copied so like... it's just brilliant.

Hi, ^_^ . Yep I plan to add everything to a newer update of the rar when I'm
next able to re-upload it as I've been adding newer stuff to the rar now for a
few days, everytime that I get sometime so once I've had enough time, I will
post the new link for the download here for you all to download and overwrite
the old rar with! ^_^ ..

I'm really glad that you all like this file! :mrgreen: .

I had seriously just wanted to do something that would both help everyone
here and also something that would be beneficial for you all, as well as something
that you could share with your friends and what not as I was thinking about using
the rar as something to give out to potential JoS members so that they can read
everything at once instead of having to come online as sometimes people forget to
go to certain pages when their only or they decide to put it off and then again just
keep putting it so, so atleast with this file, they'll be able to view it whenever they
wish to and just like for all of you also, it means that you have everything at your
fingertips and it also saves you trying to hunt info down online as I know how
annoying it is when you're really trying to find something, but cannot remember
where it is and what not so now you don't need too! xDDD

Mike666 wrote:
Thank you so much brother, great work

Mike
Hail Satan

bopecaptain wrote:
Thank you

Hail Satan!

Lydia wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to do this! Much appreciated :)

Hail Satan!

satan666 wrote:
Thank-you.

And you're all very welcome! ^_^ ..
As I have said in my post above, I will keep this up to date and shall be adding
new things like the latest sermons and so on to it on a daily basis! ^_^ ..

HAiL SATAN!i! :mrgreen:

TaraBlack wrote:

Actually to be honest here, the Lexicon is already in with all of the files in that rar..
Erm if you go to where it says Sermons+ then go to books > None Fictional you
should find it there! ^_^ ..

TaraBlack wrote:

Actually to be honest here, the Lexicon is already in with all of the files in that rar..
Erm if you go to where it says Sermons+ then go to books > None Fictional you
should find it there! ^_^ ...

Also there is Astrology added to it also erm I think it's in the Magicka section in
with the Divination erm I honesty can't remember, but it should be there in the
Magicka section..

If there's anything else that anyone would want me to add, just let me know! ^_^

TaraBlack wrote:

Sorry I got confused when you said the Demon lexicon erm I had said in a reply that it's already in that file above but I had got it confused with the Necro erm.. Here is a screenshot:

Also I've never heard of the Demon lexicon erm but I'll try and find it and add it to the rar for you and everyone else.. :)

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Vovin a cany work it bro do a need to register with the download website first?
Enki1690

Enki1690 wrote:

You do not need to register with the website to download the files.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Enki1690 wrote:

Nah mate, you should just be able to go to that site, wait for it to load and then just
click where it says download through your browser and it'll just download erm here's a
screenshot for you mate

I plan tae update it again in a little while anyway as I have some more stuff to add to it
but fer the time being, that download had nearly everything that isn't brand spanking new
so knock yerself out mate!!! xD .. If you have any probs, just give us a bell via email and
I'll message you back pronto :mrgreen:

Love it bro all try do it now Vovin hope all good wi u mate :D

and thanks Johnson :D
Enki1690

Av made a Rex Hunt of it troops cant work it worth a fuck!! downloaded registered still nothin thanks anyway Vovin, what i want helpwise is how u can get a cool avatar and badge at the bottom like yours he he tell me mate!!!!
Enki1690

Enki1690 wrote:
Av made a Rex Hunt of it troops cant work it worth a fuck!! downloaded registered still nothin thanks anyway Vovin, what i want helpwise is how u can get a cool avatar and badge at the bottom like yours he he tell me mate!!!!

The JoS file you download is a .rar file. You need a special computer program to open a .rar file. You can use 7zip to open a .rar file.

7zip
http://www.7-zip.org/
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Nice one again Johnson thanks for all advice bro.

I downloaded and registered :o

Couldnt get it

I will try your link :D
Enki1690

Enki1690 wrote:
Nice one again Johnson thanks for all advice bro.

I downloaded and registered :o

Couldnt get it

I will try your link :D

Shit, I totally forgot to add a link to Winrar or 7zip along with the PDF download links above...
So I apologize for that but as Johnson as said, you can just download 7zip or you can find a
working version of Winrar from, well a few places here and there that I won't mention due to
not wanting to break the rules and what not..

But 7zip would be enough for you to be able to un-compress the rar files and have access to them...

I'm actually just in the middle of updating the rar file again, so I shall have it re-uploaded and
ready to download sometime soon, in the meantime the link above is still active for everyone's
convenience! ^_^

Kl Vovin my brother a might have to pm you n u talk me through it lol

Downloaded ur rar and Johnsons thing but cant open it ha ha
Enki1690

Enki1690 wrote:
Kl Vovin my brother a might have to pm you n u talk me through it lol

Downloaded ur rar and Johnsons thing but cant open it ha ha

WOW you're really old school aren't you? i.e. No idea how to use software / computers and
stuff? ugh you remind me of my Mum lol!!! ImageImageImage *No Offence of course!* Image
loll..... xDDD

OKi now that you've downloaded it! What you do is go to where the file is located like idk
This PC > Documents or whatever if you're using Windows 8 like me or go to
C:\Users\ (Whatever name your PC is will be here)\Documents Example my Laptop says
C:\Users\Vovin\Documents so anyway go there and find the downloaded rar and then
right click on it and go down the list until you see 7zip and then click Extract here.

Here is a Screenshot for you and for everyone else of how to do that if you're also stuck:

Thanks my brother and If i cant get it working using that screenshot I will retire my computer :geek:

I liked that one about old school and like your mum lol lol
Enki1690

LOl a think av broke ma computer al need to skype u or somethin bro av downloaded it on mega sync(regestired) etc cant open the hing and its really dementin me as i want to see it esp the way uv put it the gether
Enki1690

Enki1690 wrote:
LOl a think av broke ma computer al need to skype u or somethin bro av downloaded it on mega sync(regestired) etc cant open the hing and its really dementin me as i want to see it esp the way uv put it the gether

lol ya well my freaking Mum sometimes phones me just to ask how to turn things on -I am not joking!- so
yeah she's very old school, you two might get along together! could imagine you both sitting with oil lamps
and shit infront of an open fire!!! lol xDDDDDD

lol sure if you wana add me on Skype, go ahead but I'm unsure if I am allowed to post my Skype ID here
so if you want it, E-Mail me and I shall send you it bro.. :3 ..

And WOW you can't get it working even with the screenshot! *FacePalm* ugh yeah you and my Mum would
get along well me thinks lmfao... :p

Brilliant Vovin ur funny bro a like it :D

Well av had skype business for two years and dont know how to work that out either :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

Ma wife showed me how to use normal skype so i will get you on that soon mate :D
Enki1690

Can this be downloaded on tablets too? I can't find a link to download it either..where's the download link?

Never mind. I figured it out

Thank you soo much VovinPrgel, from the bottom of my Satanic heart :D
I will definitely have great use of this, and hope to spread this amazing knowledge to as many as possible!
Thank you! :D

Hail Satan!!!!!!
Always a good time for Reverse Torah Rituals

Thank you for this :)
HAIL SATAN!

Enki1690 wrote:
Brilliant Vovin ur funny bro a like it :D

Well I'm glad I've at least been able to make ya laugh bro!!!

Well av had skype business for two years and dont know how to work that out either :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

Ma wife showed me how to use normal skype so i will get you on that soon mate :D

LOL!!! It's good to know that your *wife at least Kens how tae use it*... xP xP xP

And coolio, I saw your E-Mail but am a little confused as suddenly Google has marked JoS as being
dangerous erm i.e. here's a screenshot of what I mean... Can anyone explain this for me?
Like wtf lmfao what did you do John? send me a Trojan horse or something as it's the first
time Google has ever marked JoS messages as Dangerous lmfao.. >_<" ..

A lot of Nigerian prince email scams are written very poorly with limited english proficiency. If the email you received was written in very awkward english, then that can trigger spam filters.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Wow thanks a lot. I already had my own folder that had a lot of stuff, but this one is so much better organized and probably has way more content.

Really appreciate it dude. So basically some Astrology stuff is the only thing missing?

Thanks alot Vovin for compressing all this information for everyone, this a smart idea. The files weren't opening at first but I knew there must be some way to open them up, so I thought that I'd try downloading a RAR extractor and it worked. :D

Thanks again comrade this will be helpful to me and i n the future.
Hail Father Satan Forever!

Thanks alot Vovin for compressing all this information for everyone, this a smart idea. The files weren't opening at first but I knew there must be some way to open them up, so I thought that I'd try downloading a RAR extractor and it worked. :D

Thanks again comrade this will be helpful to me and i n the future.
Hail Father Satan Forever!

Hapnin Vovin either that or they dont trust two Scottish boys corresponding with each other ;)

Trojan Horse lol I cant download the link work Skype never mind know how to send one ha ha
Enki1690

Johnson my brother I hope the lack of proper English in the e-mail wasn't directed at me :D :o :o :o :lol:
Enki1690

Enki1690 wrote:
Johnson my brother I hope the lack of proper English in the e-mail wasn't directed at me :D :o :o :o :lol:

I did not intend for my comment to be an insult aimed at your English proficiency.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

I know bro was only kidding, Johnson my good and fellow brother :D
Enki1690

Enki1690 wrote:
Hapnin Vovin either that or they dont trust two Scottish boys corresponding with each other ;)

Trojan Horse lol I cant download the link work Skype never mind know how to send one ha ha

I love reading scots it throws me straight back to childhood and my yearly oor wulllie and broons anuals :D
A great man once said:-
I dont live by all these rigid, weird rules that make me feel fenced in. I just like the way that I feel, and that makes me feel very free.
Adolf Hitler
Sieg heil

Thanks mate although a minority on here don't like it ;)

Racist fucks lol :D
Enki1690

Enki1690 wrote:
Thanks mate although a minority on here don't like it ;)

Racist fucks lol :D

Och ay, most dinny ləik Scots... Ay but sem dae, sem dae xD lol hehe...

*Coughs! back to the British English!* ..

God I haven't read the Broons, Oor Wullie or anything since I was a kid, but I see
it a lot on the back of buses as lot here lmfao... xDDD

Anyway.. I will definetely look at re-uploading a newer version of the rar file sometime
either tomorrow or during this week, have just been busy as hell recently ugh still am... :|

And "Oy matey! Pokes ya with a giant stick!Image" Enki, I've sent you my Skype ID ages
ago (I prefer using LINE though) and as usual you never replied back to my E-Mail! *
Bad Boy!
* ImageImage lol!!! xDDD

Ha ha I did check Vovin,

Be right back at you bro ;)
Enki1690

Downloading now. Hope all goes well as I haven't used this service before. May I suggest testing out Google Drive for hosting this (even if only as a backup)? I am sharing some files via Google Drive and so far so good. Always good to have backups.

HeKnowsWhoIAm wrote:
Downloading now. Hope all goes well as I haven't used this service before. May I suggest testing out Google Drive for hosting this (even if only as a backup)? I am sharing some files via Google Drive and so far so good. Always good to have backups.

Yeah I've got Google drive but it's my personal account that I pay for and really don't want to create a new account and so on, so had decided to use MegaNZ as it allows you to have 50GB for free which is pretty useful, on the subject of this file also, I had said ages ago that I'd update it and post the new link here so I am really sorry for not being able to have done that yet, I've just been in and out of the hospital and have been busy as hell as I'm in the middle of moving house before everything closes for this absurd Christian farshed known as Christmas ugh which quite frankly I'd rather do without as it's a nightmare when everything closes for a few weeks and even when I was a Christian as a kid, I used to hate it so anyway...............

Once I've finally moved house fully, have gotten the internet back and so on, I will look at updating this rar file with newer stuff as I have been slowly updating it anyway over the last few weeks so it will be ready for you all sometime soon, but for the meantime, I hope the rar file is good enough for you all! ^_^ hehe... If you like it, then please remember to share it with people who are wanting to learn everything and with those who you think would be willing to wake up, listen to it and join our cause as the more gentiles that join, the better it'll be all round! So Mote It Be! HAiL SATAN!i!

Sorry for bringing this topic back up, but does someone have another link where I can download this from? This one seems not to work.

l0ner wrote:
Sorry for bringing this topic back up, but does someone have another link where I can download this from? This one seems not to work.

You can use HTTrack or WGet to download entire websites and all of the PDFs on a website, such as Satan's Library.

HTTrack
https://www.httrack.com/

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Shit! I'm really sorry guys/gals! I forgot all about this!

Thanks Johnson_Akemi for replying to this as your reply reminded me about this!
I'll get this updated within the week or so and I will reupload it via a new link!

Again, I'm really, Really sorry for, forgetting all about this!
A lot has been happening and my time has been strained so as I've said, I will
have this updated fully and re-uploaded A.S.A.P. for you all ...

Kindest regards,
J - VP -

(P.S. Admin/Mods please allow me access so that I can edit my original post here so I
can update everything fully and delete what I need to delete..
If that's possible that is? Thanks)

l0ner wrote:

Here is the link:

https://mega.nz/#!dVQUyI7R!zhHQ6CNPtx0Z6Jo7GxnMBnL1BsOc5jWZBPCUe3khfX4

Return to JoyofSatan666