Board index JoyofSatan666 Meditation for Protection (Re-post)

Meditation for Protection (Re-post)

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:51 am

I posting this sermon(partial)because still important and effective , for all members can continue to this meditation for protection.This sermon was written back in April 2013 by Hps Maxine.
I add more bellow is short .

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSNewsletter/conversations/topics/429

Visualize yourself engulfed in powerful white-gold light.

Affirm: 'My aura is constantly deflecting and repelling any and all negactive energy, spite, ill will and curses directed at me and is always returning it right back to those who send it.' 'I am aligning these protective energies with those of my Brothers and Sisters in Satan.'

Recite a full Satanic rosary 'SURYAE' [the mantra for the sun, which is very effective in cleaning the aura and in deflecting negative energies]
 SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY 

Vibrate AUM 9 times, AH at your solar chakra, UU at your throat chakra and MM at your 6th chakra/pineal gland.

Recite a full Satanic rosary 'SURYAE' [the mantra for the sun, which is very effective in cleaning the aura and in deflecting negative energies]
SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY 

ENGULF YOURSELF IN WHITE-GOLD LIGHT, LIKE THAT OF THE SUN AND VIBRATE 'SURYAE' INTO THIS LIGHT 108 TIMES USING THE ROSARY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SATANIC ROSARY, THEN COUNT THE 108 VIBRATIONS ANY WAY THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO.

More Meditation for protection : http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html
Rune for protection Algiz Image
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

You may also affirm everyday : I'm always safe, secure, protected and healthy in every way. 108x
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:02 pm

thank you priestess :D

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Post Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:03 pm

Dagur: SSS-UUU-RRR-YAAHHH-YAAAYYY
Dagur, what I do for counting like with the magickal squares, is take a pen and a sheet of paper, and either draw something like the black sun, which has 12 bolts surrounding a 3 parted or 2 parted center, and an outer cirdle equalling 16, which is easy because you can for sure remember how far you are in the drawing in case of questioning the count, or do tally marks which is something that I only started more recently. There are times that I scratch my count in tally marks on a peice of cardboard with my sharp chisel, and for 108 i don't think this will work, but for small numbers I've even counted sticks and stones.
Also, read this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... osary.html
The entire purpose of the satanic rosary,is to be able to stay focused in longer workings and not lose count.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:17 pm

dagur108 wrote:
Thank you high priestess ,but I don't know how to vibrate suryae ,especially yae, and, satanic rosary, its means that I have to vibrate 108 times surya without interruption?

An audio recording of SURYAE can be found at the end of the "Sun" Mp3 in Satan's Library. The "Sun" Mp3 contains the mantra AUM HRAAM HRIM HRAUM SAU SURYAE NAMA.

Satan's Magickal Squares Mp3s
http://www.exposingcommunism.com/Satan% ... s_Mp3s.htm

A Satanic rosary is referring to 108 uninterrupted vibrations. If you do not have a Satanic rosary then you can use your fingers, cards, or some other method to keep count.

This method of keeping count was originally posted by SuryaPuttran.

To help you to keep-up with the count, find a way, practice it and familiarize yourself with it.

I use my fingers and finger-pads. There are 3 pads on each finger.
I use my thumb to press the 1st pad of my little finger for one count, 2nd pad of little finger for 2 counts, 3rd pad of my little finger for 3 counts.
Then I'll switch my thumb to press my ring finger's 1st pad for the 4th count and so on.

-I find using fingers to be very easy esp to count 108.
-I-'m right-handed so I'll press my thumb on each 3 pads of my right hand fingers which will amount to 12 counts (beginning with little finger then ring, middle and index),
-I'll press the pads of my LEFT hand's little finger to denote 1 set of 12 counts being done on my right.
So pressing 9 pads with my left thumb(begin with little finger, then ring then middle) on left hand X 12 counts on right hand = 108.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:04 pm

dagur108 wrote:
I'm grateful for your help Olympics and Johnson akemi, but the problem with satanic rosary is not how to count 108 but the procedure ill do ,in jos its writed or,I saw there are more than 108 pieces in the rosary waching the picture, I don't know what this means

The Satanic rosary picttured on the Joy of Satan website has more than 108 beads because it has some "affirmation" beads in addition to the "counting" beads. A Satanic rosary at the simplest is 108 beads on a string to help you keep count when vibrating large numbers of mantras.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Post Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:02 am

Can we do this immediately after doing the daily cursing to the enemy?

Or is it best to wait a while? Is it OK to have used the runes Thurisaz, Hagalaz, then doing the Suryae with Aum for protect so close to each other?? Thanks!

Hail Satan!!

Hail the Gods of Hell!!

Post Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:36 pm

Southern Serpent wrote:
Can we do this immediately after doing the daily cursing to the enemy?

Or is it best to wait a while? Is it OK to have used the runes Thurisaz, Hagalaz, then doing the Suryae with Aum for protect so close to each other?? Thanks!

Hail Satan!!

Hail the Gods of Hell!!

It is actually a good idea to do this protection meditation immediately after cursing the enemy. The protective energies will not conflict with the curse. After working with negative energy, you need to clean your aura to keep the energy from clinging to you and causing problems later.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Post Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:51 pm

Thanks for the response !

Last question, looking at the protection meditation, it has the affirmation before the Suryae and Aum? Would this only be 1 affirmation, or should we repeat it 9 times?

Is this correct, I thought we raise energy then do affirmation, like I would do at least 40 Suryae, do Aum, then do affirmation? Would this also be correct?

Thanks for your responses!!

Hail Satan!!

Hail the Gods of Hell!!

Post Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:57 am

Southern Serpent wrote:
Thanks for the response !

Last question, looking at the protection meditation, it has the affirmation before the Suryae and Aum? Would this only be 1 affirmation, or should we repeat it 9 times?

Is this correct, I thought we raise energy then do affirmation, like I would do at least 40 Suryae, do Aum, then do affirmation? Would this also be correct?

Thanks for your responses!!

Hail Satan!!

Hail the Gods of Hell!!

The instructions are not very specific regarding the number of affirmations. Doing 9 affirmations is effective because 9 is a number of permanence. You would want to do all 108 vibrations rather than a lesser number. Doing the full amount of vibrations will give more power to the protection working, which right now may literally save your life. Also, 108 carries special spiritual significance.

108, 666, AUM, and the Pentagram
topic5842.html

You can do the affirmations before, after, or before and after doing the vibrations. Magick is very flexible. It is not like xianity where if you make the sign of the cross with the wrong fingers you will get thrown in a pit of burning excrement. With magickal workings, the strength of your soul, mind, and will is more important than whether you do the affirmations before or after the vibrations.

What I do:
Afirmation x9
SURYAE x108
AUM x9
Affirmation x9

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Post Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:16 am

Great!! Thanks for your responses!!

Hail Satan!!

Hail the Gods of Hell!!

Post Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:04 am

This is very important!
Right now we are under crazy attack. The enemy is desperately trying to mess up our aura. Also, do what you possibly can to keep your aura and chakras clean throughout the day, especially if you live in Jewish strongholds like USA and Jewmany. Chakra / aura cleaning meditation can be done as many times as needed (at work, outside etc.)

HAIL SATAN

Post Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:26 am

QuietlyLoud wrote:
This is very important!
Right now we are under crazy attack. The enemy is desperately trying to mess up our aura. Also, do what you possibly can to keep your aura and chakras clean throughout the day, especially if you live in Jewish strongholds like USA and Jewmany. Chakra / aura cleaning meditation can be done as many times as needed (at work, outside etc.)

HAIL SATAN

I also noticed the desperation of the enemy, these last two days trying to attack me when I was doing the rituals, only they reached is I put more effort yet.

stay strong and keep fighting!
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:22 pm

QuietlyLoud wrote:
This is very important!

HAIL SATAN

Dude you are right on. I may sound like an authoritarian, but since this deals with our safety EVERYONE OF US NEEDS TO UPGRADE ON PROTECTING OURSELVES. I already uave, but jews have been lately trying to harrass me more and more which is stupid on their part. Im in the US , jews are rampant, and their hilarious stank eye is ridiculously comical. Not to mention theses scumbags upgraded on spying on me.

And for those that havent incorporated the deflection of enemy links from your aura, DO SO. it was a while ago but since i started, felt extremely better and also felt jews try to latch on me with failure of course. KEEP STRONG EVERYONE!!!!!

Post Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:41 pm
You can use any mantra of the sun in that protection meditation as well. It will still work in generating the power to protect every true SS here.

Post Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:09 pm

Brother Edward Lonsa created this site w/ a lists meditations for protection
http://nojew.weebly.com/protection.html

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!

Post Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:36 pm

Oh hey I was looking for this.

I did this last night and at the wave of a finger all these intrusive thoughts vanished instantly. Who knew it was psychic interference...And I thought I was crazy all this time :lol:

Post Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:25 am

Could anybody give me a link of the website High Priestess Myla Limlal666 mentioned??

Post Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:36 am

I was originally doing this but kept getting interrupted if I restart now will refelecting attacks back count against me since its retrograde? Technically I dont think its a curse but redirecting attacks aimed at me.

Hail Satan!

Post Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:06 pm

JackNickelsonsie wrote:
I was originally doing this but kept getting interrupted if I restart now will refelecting attacks back count against me since its retrograde? Technically I dont think its a curse but redirecting attacks aimed at me.

Hail Satan!

This meditation is not a curse so you can do it while Mars is retrograde.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Post Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:47 am

Thanks!! Then I can keep at it!

Hail Satan!

Post Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:28 pm

I would like to let everyone know that this meditation is very effective for Saturn hitting personal planets, even when retrograde. You still feel it but it's more constructive than oppressive.
Resistance then revolution, revolution then rebirth

Post Fri May 06, 2016 9:51 am

MysteryGirl555 wrote:
Could anybody give me a link of the website High Priestess Myla Limlal666 mentioned??

As you can see the site is no longer available.
Make a daily protection of those that listed Hp.
They are very effective.
Onore e gloria a tutti i Demoni dell'Inferno!
Hail Asmodeus! Hail Astaroth! Hail Belzeebub! Hail Valefor!
Hail Dantalian! Hail Forcas!

Post Fri May 06, 2016 1:02 pm

How much does it take to do this meditation?
Namasatan

Post Fri May 06, 2016 1:31 pm

Acquarius wrote:

Depends on how many affirmations you do or vibrations
like Algiz 108x
Suryae 108x
plus affirmations

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!

Post Mon May 09, 2016 12:17 am

High Priestess Myla Limlal666 wrote:
Acquarius wrote:

like Algiz 108x
Suryae 108x
plus affirmations
thanks for answering, what do you think is best? and how much time would it take to vibrate it 108 times with affirmations?
Namasatan

Post Mon May 09, 2016 9:54 am

Acquarius wrote:
High Priestess Myla Limlal666 wrote:
Acquarius wrote:

like Algiz 108x
Suryae 108x
plus affirmations
thanks for answering, what do you think is best? and how much time would it take to vibrate it 108 times with affirmations?

108 vibrations can take anywhere from 7-30 minutes depending on how long you do each vibration.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Post Fri May 20, 2016 4:02 am

Also, try be aware of the source from where negative energies might come from and deflect them accordingly through affirmations as well as your bright aura.
Sometimes, the spiritual attacks will derive from where you might less expect it. And these can be a pain in the butt! For example, it takes just take one close person that you love and that prays to the xian Jesus on a regular basis. The prayers and the fact that you are in deep affection with this person WILL make you vulnerable.

Post Sat May 21, 2016 5:24 pm

How is people fitting that affirmation for protection updated all in one inhale?

Post Mon May 23, 2016 9:21 pm

NotaHPyet wrote:
How is people fitting that affirmation for protection updated all in one inhale?

You do not have to do the affirmation in one breath. Straining to finish the affirmation is distracting and will make the affirmation less effective as you will be focused on finishing the affirmation rather than directing energy with the affirmation. You can use multiple breaths when stating the affirmation.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Post Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:26 pm

Where do you get a Satanic rosary? Are they all the same, or does the quality/manufacturing/creator matter any?

Post Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:46 am

333000 wrote:
Where do you get a Satanic rosary? Are they all the same, or does the quality/manufacturing/creator matter any?

Make one or buy Tibetan beads. They actually don't need a baphomet attached to the end, its for more aesthetic reasons than spiritual. I made my own buying a baphomet off amazon (Make sure its not the LaVeyan version that blasphemes and binds Satan.), and bought 2 sets of different beads and some hemp twine.

I would recommend not buying any so called "satanic rosaries" online or offline at all. Besides it feels much more rewarding to see your own creation.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:52 am

Curious questions regarding vibrating SURYAE.

I've been doing it longer than the average working that consists of 40 days. So its permanent now but still wish to continue doing it daily since I replaced it with the visualization one.
Can a slight error cause rashes? I've been having rashes lately on my legs and arms, and a bit on my torso that started just a little before the 40 day completion time. They are starting to go away little by little (My guess is something else caused them not the working), but could it cause a rash? I'd like to look at all the possibilities here since I am still unsure what exactly caused it. Don't worry about me muddling my working with thoughts like that, I still believe it that it the chances are slim regarding that and more a like it think the Ginger was at fault since I have been eating/drinking a little too much lately (stopped completely 3 days ago, seeing a little recovery)
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:32 pm

333000 wrote:

A Satanic rosary is 108 beads on a string to help you keep count when doing large numbers of vibrations like runes or mantras. You can buy one or make one yourself. There are no restrictions regarding how your Satanic rosary is constructed. You can use any shape, size, color, and material when making your Satanic rosary if you choose to make one.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Post Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:22 am

johnson_akemi wrote:
333000 wrote:

A Satanic rosary is 108 beads on a string to help you keep count when doing large numbers of vibrations like runes or mantras. You can buy one or make one yourself. There are no restrictions regarding how your Satanic rosary is constructed. You can use any shape, size, color, and material when making your Satanic rosary if you choose to make one.

Thank you. Strangely enough after a whole day of trying to find a Mala, after visiting a handfull of stores and considering buying beads to make my own from a couple of craft stories I visited (they are expensive!! $5-$6 for 21 (or less) glass/wood/stone/etc beads at the stores I went to, and neither one had the racks stocked enough to have 108 of the same bead..) I met a lovely Buddhist couple and asked them where I could acquire this. They told me that they were rare as far as they knew, but the woman gave me this bracelet which I am very excited to own. I wore it home, I literally could feel some kind of very strong, positive energy surging through me the whole way home.. it has 21 beads (plus the "guru" bead) and I have not figured out yet what the painted engravings represent. Is there anything I can use this for? I could not find anything involving 21 beads on here, http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

This is the bracelet - http://oi64.tinypic.com/1y0pb7.jpg and the snail in the background on the aloe plant is something that crossed my past a few minutes after the Buddhist woman put her bracelet on my hand and gave it to me. I thought it was dead, so I decided to take it home and save the shell.. since I'd never found a snail before in my life that was larger than a raisin.. and it came alive in my hand, it was cool. Yesterday was a very happy day for me. Good fortune to all!!

Post Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:14 pm

johnson_akemi wrote:
333000 wrote:

I can't remember if I already have a post pending about the bracelet I was given, but http://i.imgur.com/cKpFLht.jpg this has 21 beads and thanks to someone else I was able to find out that it says "om mani padme hum" in "Tibetan script". Does 21 signify anything? Does this have any relation to a Mala? Is this considered a "Satanic rosary" in any sense? Is there a name for a bracelet like this that isn't quite a Mala? Thanks! You guys are great on this forum, you are helping me tremendously.

Post Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:30 pm

When you try to take in colors of energy, is it OK to exhale the breath you just intook the energy with, while you direct the energy somewhere within the body? Does this hinder it's results any? Thanks.

Post Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:56 pm

333000 wrote:
When you try to take in colors of energy, is it OK to exhale the breath you just intook the energy with, while you direct the energy somewhere within the body? Does this hinder it's results any? Thanks.

Energy goes where you direct it. It is fine to exhale while you direct the energy elsewhere in your body.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Post Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:33 am

So do you vibrate the mantra for the sun 108 times, both before AND after the AUM?

Post Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:45 am

Should this meditation for protection replace the one from the 40 day meditation if we are still doing that one?

Post Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:19 pm

I keep seeing SURYA and SURYAE in the forum. Which one do I do? I want to know if both spellings of the mantra are vibrated the same. Or is one better than the other? Just want to make sure. :) Thanks!

Post Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:04 pm

SatanicWarrior wrote:
I keep seeing SURYA and SURYAE in the forum. Which one do I do? I want to know if both spellings of the mantra are vibrated the same. Or is one better than the other? Just want to make sure. :) Thanks!

I think it changes nothing.

For example for the mditation of protection I've tried this today so needs to be tested at least 40 days.

AUM X9
Affirmation X9
SURYA X108
AUM X9
Affirmation X9
ALGIZ X108
AUM X9
Affirmation X9

I've asked to a my friend what he thinks about this meditation (he is a satanist too) and he said to me that this was so exagerate but I feel better with this.

Hail Satan!
Glory to Satan ever and ever.

HAIL GODS OF DUAT.

Return to JoyofSatan666